The Dead Melody Maestro Deku...

By OwlyPersona125

Midoriya can't believe it. Dead from a stupid accident. Dead. They say that if you travel through Musutafu at... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Not an Update
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Again, no update
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Sorry!
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
2 Week Hiatus
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Story Up For Adoption
Story has been Adopted
Link!

Chapter 4

5.9K 235 140
By OwlyPersona125

Sero didn't know what to do.

Sure, he could go and tell everyone, but who'd believe him? 

And worse, if Bakugou found out that he found out...

Sero didn't want to die, thank you very much. 

So, he did it in the most convenient way possible.

By texting everyone.

-------------------------

"Hey, Iida?" Sero asked during lunch. Iida looked up from his lunch and the two girls, Uraraka and Asui, looked at him as well. 

"Yes, Sero?" Iida pushed up his glasses, "How may I be of your service?"

"Well, I was hoping to make a group chat for everyone, for communication and for homework and since we'll be a class for three years, I thought it would be nice to know everyone."

Iida was speechless before chopping his arms, "Yes! What a brilliant idea! I must tell Yaoyorozu!" He stood up and just before he left, Sero grabbed his arm.

"Can you not tell everyone it was my idea?" he shyly asked and Iida nodded. 

"I do not know why you wouldn't want to be recognized for it, but I will respect your privacy." Iida turned away and walked towards the black-haired girl nearby. They seemed to reach an agreement, because Iida came back and told Sero that the two of them were going to get everyone's phone numbers from Aizawa. 

Just then, an alarm rang through the school.

"What's going on?" Uraraka looked around. A third year nearby shouted, "It's a third-level alarm! I've never seen on for all three years here!" before sprinting off. The four decided to go along with the flow and to get out of there.

-------------------------
Bakugou POV

Bakugou had to admit, the stupid alarm was pissing him off. First it made his ears hurt and now everyone was shoving everyone. He felt a cold brush on his head and looked up. 

Iida was floating, probably due to Uraraka, and was flying to the wall. Bakugou grimanced as Iida smashed into the wall. But it was pretty funny, considering he was in the same position as the emergency exit sign. 

"People! It's a false alarm! It's only the press outside! As UA students, we should be organized and neat, not like this! Everyone go back to where you came from and act like the heroes you want to be!"

That speech somehow worked, considering that everyone was walking back to the lunchroom.

"Close call, eh?" Bakugou grumbled and he felt Deku tap his head two times. 

"Bakubro!" Kirishima said next to him and Bakugou scowled. 

"What is it, Shitty Hair?" 

Kirishima blinked before smiling, "Wanna sit with me, Mina, Sero, and Kaminari?"

"Tch, fine, you shitty extras."

He could feel Deku wrap his arms around his waist for a second. 

Yeah, that shitty nerd owed him something for putting up with them.

-------------------------
Midoriya POV

Midoriya was pretty glad that Bakugou was finally making some friends. It was about time! 

During lunch, Midoriya was sure that Sero was looking at Bakugou weirdly. He dismissed it, thinking it was just because Sero was uncomfortable with Bakugou. He was intense, after all.

-------------------------
Sero POV

Sero could still feel that chill, the coldness that radiated from Bakugou. However, as Sero looked closer, Bakugou was still sweating. He shouldn't have made sweat if he was this cold. 

That's when Sero realized it.

It wasn't Bakugou who was like this. 

It was a ghost.

-------------------------

After school, Sero looked at his phone, which dinged and found the group chat that Iida had created.

'Class 1a Group Chat'

Iida has added Sero, Yaoyorozu, Jirou, Bakugou, Shinsou, Todoroki, Ashido, Kaminari, Kirishima, Koda, Tokoyami, Hagakure, Ojirou, Shouji, Aoyama, and Asui

Iida: This is a group chat for schoolwork or anything else!

Bakugou: I don't need some shitty group chat.

Bakugou has left the chat.

Iida: Bakugou!

Kaminari: Just ignore him, we'll be alright, I guess.

Uraraka: But still, why is he so cold all the time and then warm and then back to cold again? He doesn't have a quirk like Todoroki's.

Shinsou: There's probably a logical explanation to this. 

Sero thought to himself as he stared at that message Shinsou had sent. If he said that Bakugou was being haunted, who would believe him?

HE wouldn't believe himself, if it weren't for that conversation he heard in the bathroom. 

Ashido: What if he's possessed?

Kirishima: Then wouldn't he notice by now?

Asui: Kero, why would the ghost or demon possessing him want to possess him?

Uraraka: You kero even in the group chat?

Asui: Kero, yes.

Ojirou: That still doesn't explain why Bakugou's mystery.

Aoyama: 🎇✨💫But aren't my sparkles amazing?🎇✨💫

Hagakure: I completely forgot about you...

Aoyama: How dare you!✨

Aoyama: Says the invisible girl!💫

Tokoyami: Revelry in the darkness

Sato: Still, Bakugou's kind of weird.

Bakugou: YOU SHOULDN'T FUCKING TALK ABOUT SOMEONE WHILE THEY'RE IN A GROUP CHAT WITH YOU.

Sero: Good point.

-------------------------

'Bakugou Conspiracy Theorists'

Sero added Iida, Tokoyami, Uraraka, Ashido, Aoyama, Hagakure, Uraraka, Sato, Todoroki, Ojirou, Sato, Koda, Shouji, Kaminari, Kirishima, Asui, Yaoyorozu, Jirou, and Shinsou

Sero: So, we can now do this without Bakugou suspecting us.

Iida: This is highly inappropriate for UA students!

Sero: We would learn more about Bakugou.

Iida: Still!

Kirishima: It's not like we're going to do anything unmanly, right?

Sero: Yep!

Aoyama: 🎇I still sparkle!🎇

Todoroki: So, what do we know about Bakugou so far?

Uraraka: Todoroki's leading the conversation?!?

Hitoshi: The man's a conspiracy theorist apparently.

Todoroki: Again, my question.

Kirishima: He gives people nicknames!

Kaminari: No duh.

Jirou: I wouldn't say that if I were you Kaminari.

Kaminari: Jirou!

Uraraka: He's really cold sometimes!

Shinsou: I hear him talk to himself.

Shouji: Yes, I heard him several times talk to himself but no one answers.

Hagakure: He shivers at certain times. 

Yaoyorozu: We can conclude that Bakugou himself isn't radiating the cold air. Besides, his quirk wouldn't match with this.

Sero blinked. Wow, Momo figured it out much quicker than he had.

Sero: So I was in the bathroom when I heard Bakugou come in and he said something strange.

Sato: Like what?

Sero: He was asking for someone and said something about lowering their presence? It started with a 'D'.

Iida: This is most concerning.

Sero: I don't think it's a villain since Bakugou was really happy that they were there. 

Kirishima: Bakubro is really focused on being a hero! So manly! I don't think he can be a villain so the thingy is probably not a villain as well.

Iida: Hm.

Ashido: What was the name?

Jirou: He said he didn't know.

Tokoyami: What a mad banquet of darkness.

Sero: Do you guys think it's a ghost?

Hagakure: There's no other explanation, right? Besides, wouldn't the school know about them if they were an intruder? And Aizawa-sensei didn't notice them either!

Uraraka: So it is a ghost?

Kaminari: THAT'S SO COOL!

Shinsou: You said the ghost started with a 'D'?

Sero: Yeah, why?

Shinsou: You know Dagobah?

Yaoyorozu: That beach used to be really clean but then got polluted but someone has been cleaning it up again! It's a rather popular site now.

Kirishima: Bakubro did that!

Ojirou: Really?

Sero: Oh, yeah, he told us when we were asking about his training.

Ashido: Now that I think about it, Bakugou cut off from part of the story.

Kaminari: Oh, yeah...

Shinsou: Would you let me talk?

Kaminari: No.

Shinsou: Why?

Kaminari: You have to text.

Shinsou: Well, before I was interrupted, there's a bunch of rumors of a ghost that plays music on that beach sometimes. They say that the songs can affect your mood. The ghost's name is Deku.

Sero paused. That was the name! He quickly typed that in the chat.

Sero: THAT'S THE NAME!

Sato: So Bakugou knows a musical ghost?

Koda: That explains why some of the birds keep saying about our twentieth classmate.

Iida: Really?

Sero: Oh, so now you want to know.

Iida: It's my duty to know about our class.

Uraraka: Anyway, what does the ghost look like?

Koda: Green hair, green eyes, and has freckles.

Todoroki: Okay, so with that solved, I can put another accomplishment on my board.

Asui: What board, kero?

Todoroki: Nothing.

Shinsou: Okay? But with that being said...

Shinsou: What do we do now?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Detective Shouto, lol. I used to get Todoroki and Aizawa's first names mixed up when I first started BNHA since they're only different by like one or two letters.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.7K 553 25
🎉*Completed*🎊 Izuku Midoriya was a quirkless boy who wanted to be a hero really badly but couldn't for his lack of a quirk. People around him would...
95.2K 1.4K 27
Izuku Midoriya is a boy that has gone through hell and back. He was bullied for not having a quirk all through middle school by his "best friend" Kat...
639K 19.8K 76
Izuku Midoriya, aspiring hero with a big secret. In a world full of quirks and werewolves, mates are a huge deal. However, Izuku is forced to watch n...
1.4K 63 2
Midoriya heads off to explore the world, but runs into some bandits and gets killed. However he's not exactly dead, he's a ghost! Then one day a wolf...