The Bitterness of Reality

By lxRyanxl

This is the story of a neglected Izuku Yagi the son of Toshinori Yagi (All Might) and Inko Yagi (Psistorm) wh... More

Information
Chapter 1 : beginning
Chapter 2 : Thank You Brother
Chapter 3 : Archery and old mansion
Chapter 4 : Accidents and Realization
Chapter 5 :OFA, Goodbye Brother, and a Little Story
Chapter 6 : The First Meeting
Chapter 7 : My Quirk
Chapter 8 : Deku
Chapter 9 : Izuku Dairy
chapter 10: Message
Chapter 11 : Ryu
Chapter 12: Unexpected Encounter
Chapter 13: Lossing Someone
Chapter 14: New Start
Chapter 15: "Training" 1
Chapter 16 : "Training" 2
Chapter 17 : Truth Record
Chapter 18 : Conversation Between Villain and Victim
Chapter 19 : Angry And Get Advice
Chapter 20 : Class 1 - S
Charakter Update
Chapter 21 : Gift for Ryu
Chapter 22 : Forgive 1
Chapter 23 : Spending Time Together
Chapter 24 : Gifts And a Whole Family Back
Chapter 25 : Threat
Chapter 26 : 1-S Class First Impression
Chapter 27 : New Friends
Chapter 28 : Izuku's secret
Chapter 29 : Unexpected Surprise
Chapter 30 : Exams and Preparation
Chapter 31: Go Back To Home
Chapter 33 : The Murder of The Students
Chapter 34 : Exam 1
Chapter 35 : Exam 2
Chapter 36 : Rescue Plan
Chapter 37 : Visit
Chapter 38 : Training For The UA Entrance Exam
Chapter 39 : UA Entrance Exam 1
Chapter 40 : UA entrance exam 2
Chapter 41 : UA Entrance Exam 3
Chapter 42 : Jealous
Chapter 43 : Meet Up With Opponents Who Become Friends
Chapter 44 : UA Acceptance Results
Chapter 45 : First day at UA
Chapter 46 : Bad News
Chapter 47 : Training With Class 1-A
Chapter 48 : Midnight Debate
Chapter 49: USJ
Chapter 50 : Advice
Chapter 51: The First Day at the training ground
Chapter 52 : Good News
Chapter 53: Rescue Mission
Chapter 54: Happy (END)
New Story

Chapter 32 : Meeting

356 13 0
By lxRyanxl

Izuku POV

I woke up in the middle of the night because I got a call from Kai asking what I was doing, I told him Japan and America have a big difference in time and in Japan when he calls it is 1 am.

Kai apologized and he said he and Ryu wanted to chat with me and Kai told me that if Ryu misses me, I can feel that Kai actually has a crush on me even though I've only been away for 1 day.

I chatted with them for 1 hour then they had to do exercises with Miss Roze, after I finished calling I decided to leave the house for a while to get some fresh air.

I returned home at 4 am and decided to cook breakfast for everyone I went to the kitchen to see what ingredients were there, after seeing the ingredients in the kitchen I decided to make spicy fried rice from the rest of last night's rice and I cook rice again because the remaining rice last night is only a little left.

I finished cooking at around 07:15 am and I heard footsteps walking towards the kitchen, I turned around and saw my mother who was standing looking and not long after appearing Kacchan with Izuma then my father came and then came Enzi and her grandmother.

I said good morning to all of them and they looked at me like they saw something surprising, I asked them why they looked surprised but they were just silent and I looked around me and I saw some objects floating by themselves.

"Why do you guys look at me? And mother or Izuma stopped flying things in the kitchen" I said.

"I don't use my quirk" Izuma said.

"I don't use my quirk either," Mom said.

"then who flew this stuff?" I said while taking the floating items.

"Izuku, you know that quirk telekinesis users have their eyes light up?" Izuma said while taking a photo of myself using his cellphone.

"Yes, why?" I ask.

"Look at this" Izuma showed his cellphone and I saw that my eyes lit up green.

"Huh? Strange even though I'm not using my hunter quirk" I said

"My eyes should light up when I'm in a dark place and when I use my hunter quirk why do my eyes light up now?" I asked, Mom and Izuma smiled and started whispering to each other.

"why are you laughing" my father asked, then my mother whispered to dad and dad smiled too.

"Izuku, try to imagine the flying items you return to their place" Izuma said, I imagined the flying items flying back to where they were before and all those things flew back to where they were.

"So this is your quirk Izuma? Why don't your eyes light up?" I ask.

"You're very genius and stupid at the same time" Izuma said, I was confused and he started laughing while Kacchan, Enzi, and his grandmother Enzi looked very confused like me.

"That's your quirk Izuku, I was like you when my quir first was active" Izuma said.

"My quirk? But I only have 2 quirk, hunter and soulmate mark, why can I have quirk telekinesis?" I say.

"Don't know, maybe you have 3 quirk but one of your quirk is hidden and now you have successfully activated it" Izuma said.

"Can people have more than 2 quirk? People have 2 quirks it's rare, I know sometimes people have hidden quirks and they will only be able to use it when they trigger it with an action or feeling, but I've never heard of people having 3 quirk "I said.

"try to imagine lifting yourself up" Mom said and when I did I couldn't feel the floor.

"OK, let me do this," I said, imagining lifting Enzi and Kacchan at the same time and they started flying.

"Wow! I can use telekinesis!" I said happily and I tried to lift everyone in the house and they all started flying.

"wow Izuku you can master it in just a few tries, it used to take me 1 month to be able to lift myself" Mother said, I lowered them all slowly.

"Why can you lift several people at once in your first try ?! I just need 1 week to lift myself! You're like a cheat" Izuma said.

"I can control it because my hunting quirk has a similar trick to telekinesis" I said.

"Izuku got a new quirk! Nerd why are you getting stronger, now I have to practice more so I can keep up with you!" Katsuki said.

"Good luck, Kacchan ~" I said teasingly a little.

"You! NERD! I will be stronger than you! You will see!" Katsuki said.

"Don't be angry, Kacchan, I'm just teasing you" I said, I walked over to Izuma and whispered to him.

"Izuma, I want to do a little experimentation with kacchan, let's call Katsuki with kacchan at the same time" I whispered to Izuma and he smiled broadly and I looked at Kacchan.

We pulled Kacchan to Izuma's room and we carried out our plan, I held Kakschan's right hand and Izuma's left hand then we looked at each other's and nodded and Kachan looking confused.

"Kacchan ~" Izuma and I said together while looking at Kaikchan with puppy eyes, Kakschan's face was immediately red and he fell silent and we let go of his hands and he stood still with a red face.

"looks like we broke him" I said.

"We better wake him up or he will go berserk later" Izuma said.

"Mostly if he is angry he will only target you because you are his boyfriend and he will take your v" I said and Izuma flushed like a kacchan too.

"Well it seems I broke Izuma too" I said while leaving the two of them in Izuma's room.

"Where is Izuma and Katsuki?" mother asked.

"makeing out in Izuma's room" I replied, mom and dad just shaking their heads.

"What did you do to them?" mother asked.

"I was just teasing kacchan with the way Izuma and I called him kacchan together and the face of the kacchan is immediately red and I tell Izuma that soon he will lose his V and he also immediately flushes" I said, mom immediately hit my head.

"Why did you do that? If they come to the dining table with a mark around their necks you will I give a punishment" Mother said, not long after Izuma and Katsuki came and Izuma's face was flushed and there were many blue marks on his neck and there were a marks bite too.

"Wow, Kacchan is really berserk" I said, mother pinched my hand.

"Izuku, as I said earlier you will be punished" mother said in a creepy voice.

"o-ok m-mom" I answered.

"let's eat" dad said awkwardly.

after we ate I went to the attic to prepare the items that I would bring to UA, when I was tidying my stuff I was thrown a wooden box from behind and I held the box using my telekinesis and I looked back at Izuma with his eyes lit and look very angry.

"Hi Izuma congratulations on the mark that shows you belong to kacchan, from that mark I guess kacchan will be very rough when doing" that "with you" I said, Izuma blushed and threw another wooden box at me and I caught it like before.

"s-shut up! I hate you!" Izuma said.

"I hope you have a good time doing" that "with the beast" I said as I walked past.

"You want to come to UA?" I asked, Izuma just nodded and went to his room then I saw Kacchan and I whispered to him.

"Don't be too rought about Izuma, Izuma's weak point is in the neck of the lower left and upper right" I said in Kacchan's ear and walked to my room to invite Enzi.

After I invited Enzi we waited for Izuma and Kacchan in the living room while mom and dad had gone to the heroes meeting, not long after that Izuma came with Kacchan but Kacchan looked annoyed because Izuma covered all the marks on his neck with a bandage.

after they both came we went to UA by flying using my telekinesis quirk so that we arrived faster, when I got to the UA gate I told Mr. Nezu that I had arrived in front of the UA gate.

After telling Mr. Nezu he said someone would show the way to the meeting room because Mr. Nezu was in a meeting and wanted me to attend the meeting, after a few minutes we saw a man dressed in black, long hair and looked sleepless he asked if I was Izuku and I nodded and he showed me the meeting room and I invited Izuma, Kacchan and Enzi to come with me.

Arriving in front of the meeting room the man who escorted us knocked on the door then he opened the door and asked me to come in and the others were asked to wait outside the room, when I entered I saw Mr. Nezu, UA staff, father, mother, hero number 2 endeavor, and detective tsukaichi they all looked at me and Mr. Nezu shook his hand and asked me to sit next to him.

"Nezu who is this kid?" endeavor asked in an annoying tone.

"This is Izuku, he is the one who will help us deal with the future threats" Mr. Nezu replied.

"Izuku introduce you" Mr. Nezu said, I got up from my seat.

"My name is Izuku or I usually call Deku, I am a student of Brooklyn Academy class 2-S. I am also an inventor and researcher and I am a student of The Doctor" I said.

"A school student will help us deal with future threats? Researchers and inventors? Don't joke around! And who is The Doctor?" Endeavor says insulting me.

"You don't know The doctor? Have you never seen the world news? And from your tone of speech you underestimate my findings and research Enji?" I said, everyone in the room was shocked except for Mr. Nezu.

"I am Izuku Yagi, a medicine maker who heals All might from the scars from his battle against All for One, I was also offered to be the head of research and discovery of Japan and America and even the world, but I refused" I said while sitting back down.

"I can also get all the information I want from any country even I can access the secrets of every hero of the world" I said, after I said that everyone in the room was shocked even Mr. Nezu.

"You should be grateful I chose to help Japan over other countries even though other countries' offers are better than Japan" I said irritably.

after I said that I decided to leave the room but Mr. Nezu asked me to stay to discuss what we should do, during the meeting endeavor looked very annoyed but he couldn't do anything because as I said I knew all the secrets of the heroes including his secret.

after the meeting was over Mr. Nezu wanted to talk to me and my parents, after I left the room I invited them to come with me to talk to Mr. Nezu in his office.

When I got to Mr. Nezu's office I asked permission to let my friend come and Mr. Nezu allowed it, Mr. Nezu asked us to sit down then he asked a few questions and I answered them all.

after I answered all of Mr. Nezu's questions he asked me to give my opinion about the precautions that were discussed during the meeting, after I gave my opinion I told Mr. Nezu that my guess Endeavor might not agree with me helping them and Mr. Nezu said he also had the same guess like me.

After we finished talking with Mr. Nezu we returned home and during the trip Izuma, Kacchan, and Enzi asked what was discussed during the meeting and I answered honestly, after I told them I got a call from Miss Roze.

"What's wrong, Miss Roze?" I say.

"Izuku! The American government came to school and tried to catch Kai and Ryu! I was hiding with Kai and Ryu in your old lab they were injured, can you ask Enzi to use his quirk to move Kai and Ryu to Japan" Miss Roze said.

"Enzi! Please create a shadow gate to my old lab!" I told Enzi while pulling him into a dark alley.

"Why is it Izuku?" Enzi asked.

"Kai and Ryu are injured and are being hunted by the American government" I replied, Enzi immediately made a shadow gate.

"Izuku! We will come with you" Izuma said.

"Thank you" I said, we immediately entered the gate of the shadow.

we were out in the warehouse room where Enzi used to open his shadow gates, we heard footsteps and several people talking walking towards us.

"You guys look for miss Roze, Kai and Ryu I will face them" I said angrily, they nodded and we walked out of the room.

when we went out of the room we saw there were 3 people armed with rifles and they were using night vision, Enzi, kacchan, I took out my bow and shot 3 shock arrows at the three armed men and they screamed.

I went over to them and took their weapons and all their equipment then I took their communication tool, I looked at the three people who were suffering from a smile with a smile and I started laughing out loud and then I spoke using their communication tools.

"Hello! Can anyone hear me ?! It's me Izuku! You guys don't seem to heed my warning, huh?" I say.

"maybe my torment is still lacking? oh well, I will torture these three people even more sadistically!" I said with a laugh out loud.

"What am I going to use? poison? stun? knife? or- I know! what if all!" I said the three people who were getting electrocuted looked really scared.

"Don't be afraid, you will live if your captain gives me what I want" I told their ears.

"let's have a more comfortable room" I said while using my telekinesis quirk.

"Oh and captain, if you want your men to be safe, order all your men to step down and provide information on who ordered you" I said.

"I will play with your subordinates and I will listen live on the school speaker screaming to your three subordinates so you can also enjoy their screams" I said then laughed out loud again.

"arrest the three of them or we will kill all the students in the school" came a voice from their communication device.

"Please do it, we will share the same happiness" I said with a laugh, sounding like a slamming voice and an unclear voice.

I walked through the hall, I continued walking towards a room where I will show what will happen to anyone who dares to disturb me and those closest to me.

Sorry if there is a word error because English is not my first language

For starters I will update as often as possible because this is my first story, and there is a possibility that I will run out of ideas in the middle of the story and when that happens I might update once a week.

Bye see you next time

X Ryan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

283K 3K 23
Izuku Yagi son of Tonshinori Yagi also known as All Might the number 1 hero and inko Yagi who was known to be psychic the number 4 hero. izuku was kn...
68.1K 1K 16
Izuku Yagi, son of Toshinori Yagi AKA All Might the number 1 hero. Life would be perfect for him, right? Well, that's unless you're born without a qu...
473K 11.5K 50
Join us as we follow the story of a neglected Izuku Yagi the son of Toshinori Yagi (All Might) and Inko Yagi (Prism) who is the brother of Izumi Yagi...
125K 1.8K 22
Izuku Rowe (formerly known as Izuku Yagi) was neglected by his parents for being quirkless. He gets bullied every day at school by his classmates and...