Our Love Is Like Fireworks [D...

Von songgirl119

Shiho Miyano is having a bad day at the mall, as she tries to find presents for the detective boys. She then... Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 5
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43 (Last Chapter)

Chapter 33

634 18 6
Von songgirl119

2 days has passed since she got her nails done and she's getting more accustomed to it now, even though cooking is still a bit of trek, but for now she's gotten Agasa to handle some hands on cooking while she does the talking him through part. 

"Egg on the stove,"

"Like crack it?"

"How else would it go in?"

"Ai- I don't know how to crack eggs,"

"That's why we're learning,"

Agasa reluctantly hits the egg on the side of the bowl with caution, a crack at a time, he does not want the egg shell to go in. 

"Is this right?"

"Yup, keep going,"

Shiho's phone beeps over from the counter. She looks at it before leaving Agasa, who stands there frozen because his guide is gone now. 

"Ai, I don't know-"

"Just crack the other eggs in the bowl too,"

And with that she left a clueless Agasa holding onto a nearly cracked egg. 

Shiho glances at the message and there's a small jump in her heart when she sees the name Rei saved to her contacts. Of course, she wasn't the one who saved it, he did. Somehow he'd gotten onto her phone and just dialled his number in. 

She wasn't complaining, but she just won't admit that. 

Roadtrip?

Instinctively, the strawberry blonde narrows her eyes with a hint of scepticism. Roadtrip? Is he serious, now? She did a good job at ignoring that little spark of excitement she felt though. 

What makes you think I'd just ditch my day to go on a road trip with you?

I mean, just how can you resist my charm?

A sigh escapes her lips, that are now perked up in a smile she can't control, wishing to smack that smirk she knew that would be on his face right now. How can a guy be so annoyingly confident?

I think you are getting too cocky 

"Ai?" Agasa calls from the kitchen, "I think I accidentally cracked it too hard, there's egg shells in the bowl,"

"What, I'm coming," she brings her phone over to the kitchen and tries to take in the mess Agasa had made. Literally half of the egg shell was in there, how does that even happen?

He laughs nervously, hand on his head, "I didn't know that was gonna happen hahah,"

She eyes him in exasperation, "so we just have to get a fork and scoop out, I've done this a lot before too don't worry".

Agasa attempts to fish a fork out of the drawer underneath the counter. But of course to his luck, in the process, his elbow knocked the bowl of eggs in the sink, yolk and egg white (plus some egg shells) spilling out in a slimy mess. 

"You know what, let's just UberEats for dinner," Shiho suggests, making a mental note to not like Agasa in the kitchen next time. 

"I second that!" 

_________________________________________________

The doorbell rings just as she's about to sit on the couch, ready to watch her daily dose of Higo Ryusseke (idk how to spell his name). His match is going to be on soon, and Shiho could not afford to miss it. 

Seriously, I already know who this is.

"I don't remember saying you could just show up whenever," she says before reaching the door handle, knowing that Rei would be listening on the other side.

"Well you wouldn't reply to me so I had to take some sort of action ya know," she opens the door and there is that platinum blonde in a casual shade of white. 

Shiho double takes his outfit for a second and blushes slightly at his surprisingly attractive figure in white, along with his sense of fashion which she did not know where it popped out off. 

"I didn't know you had style in you," she lets him in the house, the tv still playing through the ad that is just a few seconds before the game starts. 

"You'd be surprised," he feels smuggishly flattered, he had picked the outfit last minute and didn't really think it through before walking out his door. Looks like he made the right guess. 

She walks instinctively to the tv and Rei follows cluelessly behind her. And it's not until the sound of whistles start coming in from the tv, that Rei finally realises. 

Higo's close shot set Shiho into a trance as her eyes followed his figure across the field. She stares intently and controls her breathing to a minimum, like she's completely hypnotised. He kicks. Lands in the goal. One point to Osaka. She smiles. 

She knew exactly what she was doing. 

Rei eyes her in an agitated manner, and it came to him as a surprise that she would fangirl over soccer stars like, that person. 

"So you those type of fangirls huh," he says it in a way that he knows will strike her in the wrong key. 

She shoots him a glare, "don't call me a fangirl, I'm not like them," 

He shrugs indifferently.

"Ryussuke passes to Tsuki, and... GOAL TWO POINTS FOR OSAKA"

"Would you be offended if I said I was a hardcore supporter of Tokyo Spirit?" 

"I frankly wouldn't care, your opinion doesn't bother me," she says in a robotically cold tone, eyes still glued to the tv. 

This woman. 

Shiho cackles evily inside. She could see Rei's low-key pissed face in her peripheral, and she tries to force a poker face. 

Minutes goes past of just watching the tv while Rei brews a fool proof plan of whatever he was trying to achieve. 

"Yay another point to Osaka-" Shiho cheers but she fails to finish her sentence when Rei comes pouncing on her. She is left shocked for a moment before she bursts out in cries of laughter. Rei tickling her as she tries to retaliate back by trying to tickle him. But little does she know he is not ticklish. 

"Oi-" her laughs interrupting her sentence, "u little bitc-"

"No swearing m'lady," he stops to say, before Shiho knocks him off and climbs on him, but to her surprise, (not really), it fails miserably. And both of the childish adults roll off the couch in just absolute chaos. 

Their friends would be disappointed if they saw them like this. 

Giggles filled the room while the tv continued playing Higo's continuous goals, but they weren't focused on that. Instead they laid on the floor still recovering from the laughing and tickling that made them feel like they're getting abs. 

"I hate you," she says cheekily through giggles and laughs, slapping him on his arm even though he can barely feel it. 

"Love you too Miyano," and he earns himself another slap on his arm Shiho's head is now resting on. 

They stay like that for a moment in the comfort of each other. Getting major deja vu from their camp incident a few days back, something neither of them had managed to forget. 

Until Rei's phone beeps once and immediately.

He shoots up and goes to the bathroom, "I-I think I need to go now," his tone suddenly turns sombre and almost, scared? Shiho wasn't sure, these phone calls and messages seemed quite bizarre and that nagging feeling in her chest grows stronger every time, and she knew that meant she had a bad feeling. Something wasn't right. 

"Who was it?" she asks innocently, her voice softer than ever. 

He mutters, "nothing".

"I know it's not nothing-"

"Just,"he interrupts abruptly, "don't worry about it".

"Furuya"

And she stops him in his tracks before snatching his phone from his hands. As wrong as it may seem, especially to Shiho's strict morals, her curiosity got the better of her. 

But it was mainly concern.

"Oi what the hell!" he immediately grabs his phone back before she could see anything. Shiho has never seen him as serious as he was now. His voice booming for the first time she had met him. There was anger in his voice, fear. She could feel it. 

"I want to help you!" she replies firmly, yet her voice soft and gentle. 

He walks towards the door and she watches his figure disappear as he walked further and further away. 

"It was a mistake," he murmurs, his back to Shiho, "just, pretend it never happened". 

And she wasn't sure if she saw tears in the corner of his eye. 

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.7K 73 9
โ†ณ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฒ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ข ๐ฑ ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ข๐ง๐š๐ฅ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ furuya rei is lugging behind many ghosts from his past โ”€ an angelic biochemist, his best...
6.5K 105 12
Ran knows Shinichi's secrets. The organization is having a crosscheck of the people who were given the drug, Apotoxin 4869. Will Shinichi and the oth...
75.3K 2.7K 72
[COMPLETED] Shinichi marry the woman of his dreams and he received a gift that changes everything. Disclaimer: Please be advised that this story cont...
27.3K 722 21
Detective conan fanfiction Pairing: Miyano Shiho/Haibara Ai X Kaitou kid/Kuroba kaito Warning: Strong uses of language and implied sexual themes. Pr...