Clouded View

By Nola_Likes_Granola

'Where..am I......?' . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . But all good things come to an end. More

01
...

0

78 2 0
By Nola_Likes_Granola

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
6:23 pm

"I'm home Mom!" [name] said entering her household.

As her mother gave her a warm smile she said, "Just in time for dinner, your food's on the table."

"Ah, thank you, Mom," the teen girl said, "What did you make?"

"I made some curry over rice!" [name]'s Mother spoke gently.

*************************************
7:54 pm

After eating, [name] decided to have a Star Wars marathon with her guardian.

They could only finish about 3 1/2 movies before it got too late.

[mom's name] said that they would watch more tomorrow.

*************************************
8:47 pm

"Goodnight, mom." [name] said before shutting her mom's door.

Humming to herself, the girl made her way to her bedroom.

Plopping on to her bed, she stared at the ceiling thinking,

'I wish we could stay like this forever.'

But all good things come to an end.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

480K 14.6K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
318K 9.6K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.1M 37.9K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
80.8K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...