Percy Jackson , hunter of Art...

By Louloudiwrites

After the war with Gaea the gods decide Percy isn't needed anymore and decide to settle their personal disput... More

The woods .
Thalia almost kills me .More than once .
The girl
I may not be alive by the time you are told this .
Authors note ! Please read .
Apollo does some weird magic
Memories .
Reunited with a group of girls who hate my species .
I get a solo hunt .
Another primordial tries to take over .
We complain
Rachel goes green
Very important question
I get revealed
The shouting Olympics
A quest
Rabbit shooting competition.
Authors note. Please read.
A Spanish sword
Camp half dead :)
This should have been in the last chapter but wasn't. Sorry :/
We break into Valhalla
A last moment of peace
2K!
3k!
Short 1
Short 2

Another sleepless night .

990 11 1
By Louloudiwrites

"And then he blew up the gateway arch ,"Thalia said , it had been a week and she was still telling my embarrassing stories at the campfire .

"That was the chimera's fault ," I protested although not very loudly . Most of the hunt treat me like their family , which is a good thing if you ignore all the pranks they pull on each other and me .

"I'm going to bed , see you tomorrow," Oh did I mention I also got a tent , yeah . 

I walked into my tent , the laughs of the girls could still be heard , and scanned the floor for my notebook and pencils . Drawing was one of the things I had taught myself upon joining the hunt , they didn't know and I hoped they wouldn't  any time soon . I couldn't sleep without the nightmares   , simple solution : don't sleep . I found myself working on a piece I started yesterday . It was a view you could find on the edge of our current campsite .It was one of my favorite places ,despite the water , I usually sat in the trees to watch the hunt do archery . Artemis knew about my terrible bow skills from past experience , in other words I almost shot her when we were eleven . It was at the point when I shot a tree nymph standing behind me that she band me from using a bow . I didn't blame her .

Soon the sun could be seen through my tent flap and I stepped outside . Artemis sat by the fire  , well by now the fire had gone out , talking to a hunter I didn't recognize . The girl turned to me and then said something to Artemis . I walked over there just in time to hear the end of the conversation  .

"That's just Percy , he helped me make the hunt ," Artemis was clearly explaining my presence .

"But he's a boy ?" The new hunter protested .

"He's one of the good ones ," 

"Hi ." What ? I wasn't gonna stand there and be awkward .

"Hi ." She replied stiffly . 

"Percy , can you get the others for me ?"

"Yeah."

The hunt gathered around Artemis waiting for the news .

"Sadly it is time for our annual trip to camp half blood ." 

************************

Hello everyone .

This is kind of a filler chapter but we're on 137 views . After just winging it I have finally planned the story out .There's going to be about 10 more chapters , varying in length and then maybe a sequel . I've unpublished a few of my stories to work on this one full time and with the lockdown I will try to post frequently , sorry but no promises . Thanks for reading ,

Louloudiwrites .

       27/01/2021

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.3K 687 38
*COMPLETED* Percy never expected to die the way he did. He never expected to magically come back to life. He never expected to be in an army. And he...
215K 4.2K 20
For once in Percy Jackson's life everything is peaceful, but when tragedy strikes, he is left alone. His closest friends and family all died in a see...
397K 6.9K 51
Written in: 2016- 17 Disowned Cheated Betrayed Percy had nothing to live for, No future, no purpose, no reason to still walk the earth, between life...