Team Fortress 2 Preferences

By jonathan_joemama

Hey there! Ever wanted to date the Tf2 guys? Well then you've come to read the right books! Starring, Scout... More

Info ❤️🤍🖤
*~Preference 1~*
*~Prefernce 2~*
*~Prefernce 3~*
*~Prefernce 5~*
*~Prefernce 6~*
*~Prefernce 7~*
*~Prefernce 8~*
*~Prefernce 9~*
*~Prefernce 10~*
*~Prefernce 11~*

*~Prefernce 4~*

2.6K 35 31
By jonathan_joemama

Hellloooo! Thanks for waiting for me to make these preferences! I gotta say, I'm getting a few writers block but I promise myself and you that I will publish a few of these. I hope you like this one! And the picture up above makes me WHEEZE- also, I don't know I'd this is even a preference cause this is in the guys pov when he gets back to the base Soo you'll be a teeny bit in it! This is where his team finds out about you!

——————

Scout

All the men were either still eating their supper or just hanging out. Engineer noticed one person wasn't there. Besides Spy being in his smoking room. He said, "Have y'all seen Scout? Should've been here a few minutes ago. He missed dinner." The others shook their heads. Then, Jeremy came in, nose in book. The others were confused, knowing he doesn't read much or has even read a book a in the base. Demo waved and yelled, "Hey! Whatcha got there, laddie?!" Scout didn't look up, he just keeping his face in the book and said, "No thanks. I'm good." Tavish just put on a 'what that's not what I said' face. Everyone looked just as confused as him. Scout then sat down at their couch, still not looking up from his book. Soldier screamed, "MAGGOT! SHOW YOUR RESPECT WHEN THE PERSON IS TALKING!" Right in his face. But Jeremy simply said, "Great story, Boss." Spy went off incognito and took the book out of his hands, making Scout gasp and reach for the book, but Heavy held him back. Jeremy yelled, trying to get out of Heavy's grasp, "HEY! Give dat back!" Spy smirked and held the book in the air, "What? Zhis?" Jeremy glared at him and Medic asked, grabbing the book and examining it, "Vhere did jou get zhis, Scout? Jou barely read in zhe base." Scout glared at Heavy, he let him go and Scout grabbed the book, "Aye, it's none of you're dang business!" Sniper walked over to the commotion, "Seems like the bloke's been somewhere, mates. Can't ya just check who the book belongs to?" Scout widened his eyes and tried to hide the book, but once again, Heavy held him while Medic grabbed it again. He looked at the inside of the cover and read, "Property of (Y/n) (L/n)." They all smirked, except for Pyro. He was just laugh and clapping. "Iz seems we've been busy..." Spy said, grabbing the book and looking at the name. Pyro slid his mask a little, showing half his face, "W-who's the g-girl?" Scout blushed, "N-no one!" Medic laughed, "Who iz zhis girl who lended jou zhe book?" Heavy chuckled, "Does leetle Scout like this (Y/n)?" Jeremy blushed harder, "I-it's not like that! W-were just friends!" Spy sat down on one of the chairs, "Please, ztell us abouz (Y/n)." Scout thought for a moment before giving in. He told them every detail about you. How pretty you are, how amazing you are. And the guys convinced him, if he really liked you, he should ask you out. He denied, saying how he wasn't good enough for you. Scout kept saying how you were way outta his league. His team thought for a moment before saying, if he can't ask you out, then he can at least ask for your number since he's been telling how 'charming he is with the ladies.' Jeremy promised himself he would do just that!

Heavy

Mikhail was getting his check up with Medic. He was just reading his teeny little book, peacefully. Until, Josef noticed the little smiley face on his arm. He asked, "Heavy, vhat iz this?" Heavy glanced at Medic, "Oh, just fun little game with (Y/n)." And went right back to his book, but then realized what he said. Medic rose a brow, "Mikhail, vho iz (Y/n)?" Heavy now had a light blush on his cheeks on he went back to his book, saying, "N-no one, Doktor." Medic frowned and got up from his chair, walking to the sink he had in his medbay, and filling a small glass cup with water. "Heavy, if jou do not zell me who (Y/n) is, zhen I vill rub off zhat mark." Heavy thought for a moment. While he was thinking, Medic called the rest of the team to help him with this situation. Heavy could either tell Medic everything and embarrass himself or he could win the challenge you two were having. He sighed, "Fine. Heavy tell team who (Y/n) is." Heavy told everything about you and how you've been hanging out a lot. Scout smirked, "So, you have a crush dere, huh? Just say it already, Heavy!" Heavy blushed, "Is not like that. Heavy and (Y/n) only friends." Medic chuckled, "Go on and ask her out, Mikhail! I zhink jou need to before someone else does." Heavy thought for a moment before saying, "Da. But Heavy will only ask for (Y/n)'s number."

Demo

They had just finished a battle, and won! The gang started walking back to their base, when Demo groaned, "Aye...I got a killer headache..." Medic groaned, "I zold jou not zo drink zhat much beer, Demoman!"
Tavish waved him off and took out the painkillers, you gave him, out of his pocket. Everyone was shocked. Sniper said, "Hey Tavish, I ain't never seen you take some painkillers. Where'd you get them?" Tavish got a light blush on cheeks, "I ain't tell ye idiots." Sniper frowned and whispered something into the gangs ears. Demo rose a brow, "What are ye laddies talking about?" The gang finally reached the base and went into the kitchen, Demo following. Sniper grabbed bottles of scrumpy out of the fridge, "Tavish, you gotta tell us." Demo gasped, "NOT ME SCRUMPYS!" The gang held him back while Sniper said, holding a scrumpy in his hand, "Tavish, tell us who gave ya them painkillers." He screamed, "NEVER YOU SACK OF POTATOES!" Sniper frowned and dropped a bottle, the bottle braking into a million pieces. Demo screamed, "ALRIGHT! ALRIGHT! I'll tell ye!" The gang let him go, and he said everything. How he met you and how he got the pain killers. Mundy said, "You going to ask her out, mate?" Demoman blushed and shook his head, "Nah, she's way to good for me." Engie said, "Well, if you ain't gonna ask her out, might as well get her number."

Medic

Medic came back from the base after the little fiasco from the park. He had finished putting on the last bandage, and fell to the couch. Scout saw, "Woah, what the heck happened to you doc?" Josef sighed, "Archimedes attacked (Y/n) in zhe park, zhen he attacked me und (Y/n) zried her best to get him to ztop. It vas terrible." The men rose a brow. Jeremy asked, "Who da heck is (Y/n)?" Medic blushed, "U-uh no one. I have to go-." He said getting up and walking away, but Heavy stepped infront him, crossing his arms, "Doktor will explain who is (Y/n) and encounter with her." Medic sighed, there was no way he could get out of this one. He explained everything. How he met and started hanging out with you. Engie chuckled, "So, you gonna ask for her number?" Medic blushed, "...Ja."

Engineer

Engie came back to the base, happy yet still mad at Scout and Soldier leaving him in the dust. He walked in the room where the team was chilling and hanging out. Pyro saw him and walked up to him, "Hudda Hudda!" And hugged Engie. Dell laughed, "Yeah, I'm back now Pyro." Pyro then gestured towards his flame thrower and to Soldier and Scout, who looked like they were burned to a crisp, "Hudda Hudda! Hudda Hudda! Hudda!" Dell laughed, "You didn't have to do that Pyro." Scout grumbled, "Yeah...you shouldn't have." Pyro yelled, "Hudda!" Amd aimed the flamethrower at him, which made Scout apologize and back away. Pyro then saw a cookie in Dell's hand. He said, "Hudda Hudda!?" And put his hand out. Dell laughed and gave it to him, "Here you go Pyro." Pyro hugged Engie before running into to the kitchen to eat it. Scout asked, "Where did ya get that cookie, ey Dell?" Engineer got a light blush on his cheeks, he took of his hard hat and scratched his head, "I, uh, got it from a restaurant just a few minutes ago..." The men rose a brow. Soldier yelled, pointing at Dell, "SOLDIER, HOW COULD YOU HAVE GOTTEN THAT SWEET WHEN ME AND SCOUT LEFT YOU AT THE DESSERT? MILES AWAY FROM THE NEAREST STOP?!" (Did I make soldier sound too smart? Idk, I know he's a little dumb but idk if I made him too smart lemme know) Now Dell was caught. He sighed, "I kinda...met with a gal..her names (Y/n)..." Pyro heard and rushed to Engie, lifting his mask halfway and saying, "I-is she pretty?" Engie blushed and nodded, "Of course! She perfect in every way!" Pyro smiled, "C-can you t-tell us more a-about her?" Engie chuckled and pat his head, "Sure." So, he spent all that time telling his team about you. Spy asked, taking another puff from his cigarette, "So, will 'ou ask zhis (Y/n) out for dinner?" Engie chuckled, "I don't know if she'll have the same feelings..." Sniper said, "Then just ask for her number, mate. That's the least you could do." Dell smiled to himself, "Sure, partner. That'll do."

Soldier

He came back to the base, jolly! He marched right back to the base with a small smile on his face. He walked in and said, "SCOUT! DID YOU DO THOSE 50 PUSH UPS I ASKED FOR WHILE I WAS GONE!?" Scout groaned, "Ugh, yeah, sure." Soldier smiled, "GOOD! NOW I WILL BE IN THE TRAINING AREA TO PRACTICE FOR THE NEXT BATTLE!!" And walked away. But, the raccoon little doll Becca gave him fell out of his pocket. Scout saw and picked it up, "Ey Boss! You dropped something!" He looked at it, "What da heck is it? Some kind of deformed penguin doll?" Soldier then grabbed it right out his hands and said, "THAT IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS SCOUT!" Medic said, "Vith all due respect soldier, I zhink ve need to know that zhat now zhat vere all curious." Soldier grumbled before saying, quieter, "Alright. I was given to this by (Y/n)'s younger sibling." Demo rose a brow, "Who's (Y/n)?" Soldier blushed and mumbled, "No one..." Scout smirked, "Aw soldiers got a girl! You sly dog!"Soldier glared at him from behind the helmet and sighed, "Alright..." Jane explained how he was starting to hang out with you. He said, "I do not believe that I should ask her out for dinner. She would not feel the same for me..." he said, twiddling with his fingers. Scout said, "Well, then just get her phone number." Soldier rose a brow, "Whats a phone number?" The team groaned and face palmed. They taught him what that was for 45 minutes before he eventually got it. He smiled and yelled, "AHA! I WILL GET HER NUMBER! AND NOTHING IS GOING TO STOP ME!"

Pyro

Pyro got back to the base all happy. He kept recounting the money you gave him one by one. Over and over. He giggled at how you helped him back at the store. You were just so kind! Engie saw him walk in and said, "Hey there Pyro! How was the store? Did you get what you need?" Pyro just said, "Hudda.." and went back to counting money. Dell rose a brow, "Aiden, darlin', where'd you get that?" Pyro said, "Hudda." Dell gasped, "Pyro! When did you get that sort of attitude?!" Medic noticed the little argument and said, "Pyro! Quit vith zhe attitude und answer Enginneer!" Pyro groaned, lifting his mask, "(Y-y/n) paid f-for me back a-at the s-store and told m-me to keep t-this." Engineer smirked and asked, "Who's '(Y/n)'? Is she your girlfriend?" Pyro blushed and put his hands out, "N-no! I-I-." Then the team started asking Pyro questions about you and smothering him with them. Pyro got all scared and put his mask on, tearing up inside because of all the yelling and questions. Dell screamed, "HEY! Just because he's the child of the team doesn't mean we have to treat him like one!" Pyro cried and ran over to Engie, who hugged him. "There there Pyro. Why don't you tell us everything?" "...Hudda..." Eventually, Aiden told the team about you and Scout chuckled, "Why don't you ask her out?" Pyro looked down, "Hudda Hudda." Everyone looked confused until Engie explained, "He said she's too pretty for him." The other chuckled and Medic said, "Vhy not getz her number?" Pyro slid his mask and mumbled, "..I-I don't have a phone..." Scout laughed, "Ha ha! Weak..." Heavy punched him. Dell put a hand on Pyro's back, "Don't worry, Aiden. You can use mine 'till you get your own." Pyro laughed and clapped his hands, "HUDDA HUDDA!"

Spy

The team had just finished a battle and Spy was getting cleaned up from all the blood bath. He had just finished cleaning one of his suits when he took the ring you gave him off his finger. He sighed and saw how it was stained with blood. "Zhe stupid Blu Scout..." He went off to the kitchen to try and get something to wash off the blood. He went to Sniper, "Bushman, how do 'ou get blood of zhis? Stained itz in 'our last battle." Mundy rose a brow, "How'd you get that ring, mate? Never seen ya wear one before." Laurent scoffed, "Non of 'our business. Will 'ou help me or non?" Mundy looked at him, "Why won't ya tell me mate? You're getting awfully suspicious..." he said, closing in on Spy. He spat, "Vhat do 'ou zhink 'ou're doing, bushman?" The men started getting suspicious as well and start covering Spy. Sniper said, "Come on. Just tell us mate." Spy sighed, knowing he couldn't get out of this and didn't want to start anything. He just wanted to clean the ring and head off to his smoking room. He sighed, putting the ring back on his finger, "Fine, 'ou uncultured swines. I'll explain." Laurent told the team everything, how he met and started hanging out with you. Heavy said, "Will Spy get leetle lady's number?" Laurent blushed and went incognito, "..Oui.."

Sniper

Sniper was just outside the base. Not too far, but you could still see the building. He was up on a tree, still looking at the flower you had given him. Then, he heard, "Yo Snipes! You up dere?!" Screamed Scour. Sniper nodded, "Yeah mate. I'm coming." He got down from the tree and put the flower back in his shirt pocket. Scout laughed, "What's dat? You picked a few dandelions, hey Snipes?" Sniper blushed, "L-let's just go mate." Jeremy grinned, "Oh yeah, sure dude." He then snatched the flower out of Mundy pocket and ran for it to the base. He yelled, "SCOUT YOU BLOODY BADGER!" Scout yelled back, "Yeah, catch me you old man!" They both ran into the base before Sniper tackled Scout to the ground. Scout yelled, "Hey! What da heck Snipes!? It's a just a flower! What da hell is wrong wit ya?" The rest of the team had heard the commotion and gathered. Sniper looked down in embarrassment, "Sorry Mate..." Scour got up, brushing himself off, "Jeez, what is it with you and that flower?" Sniper then blushed as he remembers you giving it to him with such a cute and kind face. Spy said, "Bushman, vhy iz zhis flower so important to 'ou?" Sniper was now beet red. He sighed, "Oi'll tell you..." he told the team how he had met you and started hanging with you. Spy said, taking a puff of his cigarette, "So, vill 'ou ask (Y/n) out?" Mundy blushed, "Nah mate. She's too good for me." Scout groaned, "Just get her number, lazy bones." Sniper smiled, "Maybe Oi will..."

————————

Sorry if spy and sniper were too short bc u was just trying to just finish it up already so y'all could see it! I hope you liked it! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

767K 11.2K 58
Another collection of stories for all your mercenary needs. :D I will do fluff, smut, maybe an x child! Reader or whatever you can get your mind int...
22 3 1
Before Medic, before Soldier, before Spy.
204K 7.2K 109
You were recruited to join the RED Team, and you agreed spontaneously. Was this a bad decision? Probably. Did you regret it? No. However, trying to n...
71.4K 1.3K 51
For some reason, my first book disappeared off the face of the internet. I swear, I didn't delete it, and I'm very unhappy. A lot of work went into i...