Jimin's Little Sister│Jeon Ju...

By Happystorylife4ever

Park Ja Moon x Jeon Jungkook ‼️BTS Fan fiction‼️ Park Ja Moon is Park Ji Min's younger sister. She became kn... More

𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚔 𝙹𝚊 𝙼𝚘𝚘𝚗
𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚎
𝙾𝚗𝚎
𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎
𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛
𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎
𝚂𝚒𝚡
𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗
𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎
𝚃𝚎𝚗
𝙴𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝙰𝚗𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚘𝚗𝚎
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚠𝚘
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚒𝚡
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝑦-𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚘𝚗𝚎
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚠𝚘
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎
𝙴𝚙𝚕𝚒𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎 𝙿𝚝.𝟷
𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎 𝙿𝚝.𝟤
𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚎 𝙿𝚝.𝟥
𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚎 𝚙𝚝.𝟦
🥳
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUNGKOOK!🥳💜

𝚃𝚠𝚘

1.3K 12 2
By Happystorylife4ever

A/N: When the text reads 'director/boss' I'm just gonna call the head person of Big Hit boss. I hope you understand!

P.S ~ This book is set in 2019 and I will put some of my own stuff and some things from Run BTS Episodes on YouTube into the book!

Your POV:

Concert day! Yay! Boss told me to get to the company by 10:00am so right now I'm getting all my stuff and heading out of the hotel. 

Jackson called me and he told me that he'll pick me up from the Big Hit when it's time to go. I can't wait to see him! I know Jackson knows BTS so they might meet an old friend when he comes.

When I got to the company, I had my suitcase with my clothes in it along with my carry on. I also have my other back pack with my electronic for work with all my designs in it. I left my makeup case and my hair case here since I'll need it for the next day.

" Hey guys, good morning!" I greeted BTS and the other staff member happily as they retuned the call.

" He lil sis, why are you so energetic?" Jimin asked as I set my suitcase and bags near my makeup and hair post.

" I'm excited for the concert! I'm guessing you didn't get enough sleep?" I assumed as Tae came up to me and patted Jimin's shoulder.

" You're absolutely right." He said as I greeted him.

" Why do you have your suitcase here?" He asked as I got set up.

" Well, I'm moving into my boyfriends apartment today and he's picking me up from work." I explained with a smile.

" Ohhhhh. Well he's a lucky guy. Let's hope Jimin doesn't get mad." Tae teased as I laughed which brought all the BangTan boys over here.

" Why is Jimin looking like that?" Jungkook asked as I answered.

" Well, he's pretty protective of his lil sis even though she's more mature than him. Jimin doesn't mind my boyfriend, but he isn't the best of friends." I explained as Jimin nodded his head and hummed to confirm it.

" Ohh." Jungkook replied. 

The baby of the group is adorable!

❖❖❖

BTS practice a little bit more and they had lunch which is pretty lean. I also got to have some and it was pretty good. BTS dispersed into doing their own thing during break, like sleeping, working out in, and hangout on the sofa in the practice room that's pretty spacious. I got to do it with them as that is part of my job other than styling them for concerts and events.

As I got to know all the members more, hanging out with them isn't feeling like a chore or a job. They're so funny and playful, epically J-hope and Jungkook. You never get a dull moment even when they are just quiet.

A few hours passed and it was now time to head over to the concert with all the clothes, makeup, hair equipment, and the boys. We all took a bus there as I sat in between RM and Jungkook in the back as we laughed and chatted up a storm.There was another car coming behind us with all the equipment.

" Okay, guys we are here!" Boss said as we got out one by one. I still had my work clothes on from earlier in the day. I wore bandaids on the back of my heels to not get blisters from the heels I;m wearing right now. My previous ones are still healing...

God, I hate blisters, but beauty is pain. The shoes are too cute and they worked perfectly with my outfit! That's basically the only reason why.

Boss said I can wear more casual clothes since the first day had already passed. I was thankful, but I'm going to wear both. More professional and also casual because the Banging members are and the staff around me are as well.

Outfit:

(From Pinterest)

As the BTS member get in to their clothes for the concert, I showed what the other makeup artists and hair stylist how to quickly style them if we're running behind schedule. I gave a few tips since I'll be only working on at least one or two for both hair and makeup. I pulled my hair back and I get my shades of concealer and foundation ready along with the sponges and a few brushes too.

" Hey Ja Moon. What am I getting today?" Jungkook asked as I smiled while looking into he mirror.

" Well, Jungkook I'm going to give a you natural look and power so you don't seat it off.

" I do be getting a workout in while I'm on stage." He said as I smiled awhile trying to find his right skin tone.

" Tilt you head to the side for me. Either side will work.  I'm trying to find the right shade for you." I explained as he hummed. I opened 3 bottles of concealer and foundation to find the closest shade. I mixed some on a paint pallet and it turns out one of the ones I mixed was indeed the closest. I put the foundations and the concealers back where I put them, making sure they there shut completely. I quickly jot down on a piece of paper the mixed concealer and foundation under Jungkook's name so I can remember them.

" What are you writing down Nuna. If I can call you that." He asked as I counted to write the names of the makeup.

" You can call me that. I don't mind. Can I call you Kookie? I might not do that all the time though. I'm writing your shade of face makeup for later." I informed him as he nodded.

" Yeah sure, I don't mind." I answered while I smiled a bit.

I applied the makeup where he need it to be and then set it in with powder that Doen't have a tint. I smoothed out the makeup on his fair skin with a beauty blender until I was satifisied with the finished product.

" Okay when you are done, just put some tinted chapstick on and then you'll be good. Now I'm going to do you hair." I instructed him as he smiled.

" I'm excited."He commented.

I brushed his har and then I styled his black hair to look like it's natural but at the same time done too.

Jungkook's POV:

Ja M- I mean Nuna is so nice! I really like how she's the new addition the the Bangtan family! Jimin had a great little sister.

We talked while she worked on my makeup and hair. We got to know each other more until it was time for me to go and get my microphone set. I remembered that I needed to put chapstick on my lips too. Once I was back to where I put my bag with my personal belongings, I glanced at the next person who's in the seat. It was Namjoon hyung. I think I'm one of the first ones to get done. Yoongi hyung came a couple minutes after me as he got changed before me too.

" Jungkook, let's go over this particular move." Jimin said as I nodded and my hyung. Taehyung and Namjoon joined us as the rest of the boys got their hair and makeup done. We sat down on some chairs as we rested.

" So how was you experience with Ja Moon doing you make up and hair?" Namjoon asked me as I responded.

" Hmmm. She was pretty fast. It looks good too. Oh and that reminds me. I need to put chapstick on to tint my lips." I told them as I reached over to my bag to pull once out.

" Yeah, I have to agree. She was fast. I like how she wrote down our shades on paper. I'm guessing she can go faster." Namjoon explained as we all nodded.

" Wow, I haven't gotten my makeup done by my sister in such a long time. The last time she was just starting makeup and was paying with it." Jimin commented as he smiled but I could tell he missed the memories.

" Hey, guys. Time to warmup our vocals." Jin announced as we got into a circle. Did our usual vocal warm ups and some more stretching as we waited until the concert was about to start.

Your POV:

I heard BangTan warm up their vocals as I put my makeup and my hair equipment away.

" Park Ja Moon! Can you please help us put the mics on the guys?" Once of my colleagues called out as I turned around and nodded.

" Yes!" I responded as I made my way over to them.

" Here you can do Jimin's Suga's and Jin's." He instructed as I nodded.

I started off with Jimin's as I gave the ear buds to put into his ears and his microphone piece as well.

" Lil sis, you should do my makeup sometime again. I con't remember when the last time was!" My brother suggested as I nodded.

" Yeah, I'll do it. Just tell me when." I responded as I moved away from him and to Suga. Once I got mics on all three boys, they headed out to the stage where I could hear all the screams of the girls.

I packed up all my stuff and finished writing my notes from today's makeup and hair. I packed up all of it expect for cellular water and cotton rounds for makeup removal.

❖❖❖

" Yeah! Gosh I'm so sweaty." J-Hope commented as he and his fellow band members walked off stage into the room where we are. I motioned Jungkook and Namjoon to come here as I gave them a couple cotton rounds to wipe off the makeup. They threw them into the trash once they got used and thanked me. The Bangtan boys got changed into their clothes that they arrived with and with the, we headed out to the van to go back to the studio.

" You guys all did great! I've only seen concerts online or music videos." I told them as we all sat in the van.

" Thanks!" They all said.

" I'm surprised Jimin didn't give you tickets to come before." Yoongi commented as my brother glared at him for saying that.

" He did, it's just that I couldn't come since I had the final exam so I could go to college on that day. After I got home though, I watched the music video of the songs and tired to see the concert from online." I explained as they all understood.

We walked back into he studio as everyone started to leave for the night. I gathered my suitcase as Jimin helped carried my carry on bag. We both walked out of the doors of the studio as the members followed us.

" Hey, babe. I've missed you." Jackson spoke up as I stopped rolling my suitcase as I ran up to him and hugged him wrapping my legs around his torso as I could feel his hands on my ass. I could hear all the chatter die down as they saw Jackson Wang, my boyfriend infant of them.

" I've missed you too babe." I whispered in his ear as he smiled. His warmth and strong muscular arms tight around made me totally relaxed and sleepy.

Jimin's POV:

I don't really like him. Of course I have no say, but at least my sister likes him. I hope she's been treated right. I've seen GOT7 at awards and the Idol Olympics, but not as much now.

" Hyung. Why I Jackson Wang who's from GOT7 here?" Our maknae asked as I whispered to him discreetly.

" He's dating Ja Moon." I told him in a plain voice.

" Oh so that's what Nuna was talking about earlier today." Jungkook replied as I nodded.

" Ahem. Hello Jackson. Nice to see you again." Jimin broke the silence as I smiled.

" Ah hello Jimin, nice to see you again as well and the rest of BTS as well." He politely answered as we just counted to fake smile.

" Well, I'm going to take Ja Moon home. I'll see you guys tomorrow when I pick her up again and drop her off." He continued as Ja Moon got off him and walked over to hug me and the other members. She gave me a peck on the cheek and then grabbed her bags.

" Good night Bangtan boys! See you tomorrow!" She shouted as she waved while walking out with her boyfriend.

" Bye!" We all said as we waved as well.

When they left I exhaled a bit loud. 

" You alright Jimin?" Namjoon asked as I sighed.

" I don't particularly like Jackson with Ja Moon." I truthfully told him as he nodded.

" I get. You're just making sure she's safe and loved. It's okay." He said as he tried to comfort me. I nodded as we went counted to walk out with the others.

We got to our dorm/house as we relaxed and Jin was making us all dinner. We get to go back to eating what we want instead of eating lean since the concert is over. Once dinner was over, we went to bed for another busy day tomorrow.

Your POV:

" Wow, your apartment is nice! Why don't you live in a dorm/house with you band members?" I asked him.

" I do, it's just when family comes to visit. I'm going to be sleep here though with you . My band members already know that you here and that I'm sleeping over here." He explained as I hugged him in the entry way.

We both has some dinner as we watched a movie, and then went to bed. I planned on unpacking tomorrow after work. We shared a bed so we were both cuddled up to each other. He was shirtless as I was just in his t-shirt with panties on.

❖❖❖

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please vote/commet for letting me know you like this book! Thank you!

I hope you have a great day and night!

Stay safe! 

See you in the next upload.

- Chloe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 561 34
What will you do if you are the youngest among four sisters and they are overprotective. Disclaimer: The story is not related with the ( k-pop idols...
359 20 8
jeon jeongguk's got the biggest crush on his older roommate, park jimin. that is, until he learns something about his roommate that makes him doubt h...
947K 28.9K 168
💜COMPLETED💜 ~Social Media Based Story~ (This is gonna be a long ass story but the chapters don't take very long to read) Being the twin sister of B...
9.6K 580 90
You felt the cold metal of the gun press against your temple. Your breath shaky, you only prayed you would see their smiling faces once more. The BTS...