It's her or me? - Mattia poli...

By ddbabezz

A girl moves from LA to New Jersey to live with her aunt... she's the new the girl in town and the boy next d... More

𝕀𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕠☺︎︎
Moving day
The boy next door
First day of school
The party
First date
The next morning
Sleepover
He cheated?!
Meet Juliet Mora..
Be my girlfriend?
He's being distant!
Why her!?
Friends?
Feelings?!
Date me again?
Happy 18 birthday to me!
Of course it was her!
Goodbye party!
Oh hey.

Her or me?!

31 0 0
By ddbabezz

Mattia pov-
Mattia: I still love you!
Kenna: what?!
Why would I say that! I'm with Juliet and she's the one. I think!
Kenna: Mattia no stop! Not this again. You know what chose. Her or me?! You can only pick one!
Mattia: Kenna I can't!
Kenna: yes you can!
Mattia: it's Juliet!!
Kenna: Okay.
Kenna pov-
After that I felt relieved, I thought I was going to break down crying.
- weeks after-
Chris pov-
I was just laying in bed wait for Kenna to get out the shower so I could shower. When she got out all I think of was her body on mine. Wait what am I thinking! But I think I like her again. Maybe we should give it a try again!
Kenna pov-
I got out of the shower to get dressed when I see Chris walk into the bathroom.
Man he's hot. Wow did I just call him hot! Do I like him? Does he like me? Should I give it another chance? I did my hair in a high ponytail, with light makeup, I wore this.

I headed out to class. I sat down and felt someone's hand on my shoulder. I looked over to see Chris.. he pulled me out of class.
Kenna: Chris I need to be in class?!
Chris: I need to talk to you. Meet me at the lake 6pm!?
Kenna: okay?!
I went to all my class and went back to my dorm for a little. Mason came too for a little.
Mason: where's Chris?
Kenna: I don't but I have to meet him later that the lake.
Mason: the lake? Isn't that where you too had your first kiss?
Kenna: Wait yeah it was. You know Mason, I actually think I like him.
Mason: really?! Good-
Kenna: what do you mean good?
Mason: nothing. You know what just leave now there's probably traffic heading that way.
Kenna: okay.
I drove to the lake with butterflies in my stomach.
When I got there I saw him sitting on the bridge with his feet's in the water. I joined him, it was quite for a minute. We looked into each other's eyes. I couldn't help but kiss him. It felt warm to feel his lip on me and his hands. We broke off, looking into each other's eyes.
Chris: wow! I missed that!
Kenna: me too..!
Both: I still like you!
Kenna: wow.. haha
Chris: will you give me a chance?
Kenna: of course! Let's go tell Mason, I know he's dying to see us together again.
We were walking to our room holding hands, giving small kisses. when we bumped into Mattia.
Mattia: sorry- oh you two are?
Chris: we're together!
Kenna: yeah! We are!
We walked way and headed to our dorm room.
Both: Mason! Come we have news
Mason: what?
Both: *kiss* we're officially together!
Mason jumps to hug us..
Mattia pov-
Well I knew it. It was always him!
Chris pov-
I love her so much! She's perfect! I want her forever!

— The end—
(New book coming soon maybe)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.2K 268 17
Fire for hire fanfic, pretty simple
53.2K 3K 20
❝𝘈𝘙𝘌 𝘠𝘖𝘜 𝘚𝘛𝘜𝘗𝘐𝘋??? 𝘐'𝘔 𝘈 𝘔𝘐𝘛𝘈𝘊𝘏𝘜𝘙𝘓, 𝘛𝘏𝘌𝘙𝘌'𝘚 𝘈 𝘋𝘐𝘍𝘍𝘌𝘙𝘌𝘕𝘊𝘌 𝘠𝘖𝘜 𝘊𝘖𝘔𝘗𝘓𝘌𝘛𝘌 𝘔𝘖𝘙𝘖𝘕!!!❞ ━━━━━━━━━━━━...
66.1K 3.6K 48
On Off's birthday on his last year in college, Gun had a plan to surprise him with a confession, but what he did not expect was when Off surprised hi...
681K 24.8K 100
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...