Book 3: Chimera [Thor]

By Animemadness101

The world is not what it once was. And because of this, the Avengers had their hands full when S.H.I.E.L.D. c... More

Welcome Back!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Book 3: Final Chapter
Book 4 Now Published!

Author's Note

177 5 5
By Animemadness101

Hello dear readers!

Thank you for reading! I am excited to move on to the Ragnarok film [one of my favorites because of its humor]. I'm not sure when the next book will come out, since I haven't started writing for it just yet, but be on the lookout for the next installment in my published section. Or favorite this story as I will add a new chapter to let you know when it's available.

Feel free to read other books of mine in the meantime while you wait.

<3 animemadness101

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.3K 1.5K 20
{ PHOENIX + SCARLET WITCH } all she did was try to help. but somehow.. ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฒ'๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—น๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป. แด€แด แด‡ษดษขแด‡ส€๊œฑ x แดแด„ แด„แด€แด˜แด›แด€ษชษด แด€แดแด‡ส€ษชแด„แด€: แด„ษชแด ษชสŸ แดกแด€ส€ ส™แด...
29.2K 478 25
After the shocking discovery about the Multiverse, superheroes of Marvel and DC are frightened and worried. They expect enemies, wars and battles, b...
18.1K 394 41
The Avengers have beat Loki, saved the world, stopped criminals, heck, they've done it all. But there's on fact that no one can deny. They all get ol...
169 3 9
2 team of spy need to work together to safe the world from the enemy Let me Present Boys team Martin (J) Febriansyah Ali (H) Agustrio (A) Desember R...