DRIVER'S LICENSE | ( sam thom...

By jadorekingwell

❝I got my driver's license last week, Just like we always talked about, 'Cause you were so excited for me, To... More

coming soon.
cast.
prologue.
epigraph.
01
02
03
04
05
06
08
09
10
epilogue.
thank you.

07

2.7K 68 22
By jadorekingwell

❝ - Red lights, stop signs
I still see your face in the white cars, front yards
Can't drive past the places we used to, go to
But I still love you, babe, ooh.❞

Liz and Watson Brewer's wedding. Stoney Brook's biggest event, but one I didn't want to attend.

Sam was going to be there. I did not want to see him.

Mum was pushing me for about an hour before we left.

"Are you wearing the buttercup yellow dress y/n?"

"No mom. That one has the stain on it from the Richardson's wedding."

"Right, so four out of five of your dresses are a no. Which leaves the black dress with the silver butterflies."

"What dress?"

My mother pulled out a dress from the back of my closet and I gasped, my eyes immediately fluttering away.

Tears clouded in my eyes and I turned away to blink them back fast.

"Honey are you okay?" Mom asked me, worried all of a sudden.

"Oh, uh, yeah. It's just. That's the dress I was wearing when. You know."

"What?"

"When I had my first kiss with Sam." Tears were coming too fast and they spilled down my cheek as I bit my lip and tried to breathe.

Mom's expression turned soft and she gave me a hug, kissing me on my head.

But I could only think of one thing.

It was a weekend. Sunny summer day, lively, filled with joy.

2 teens, out on a new experience in their lives.

Sam had asked me out for the first time, a random stroll in the park.

Our fingers brushed togethet, red blush rising to my cheeks everytime.

After the umpteenth time, he entwined his fingers with mine, a smile on his face.

Stopping to face him, time had stopped, everything around us still, until all we could hear was the beating of our hearts.

And when I pressed my lips to his, everything was perfect. I knew then I'd rather be in his life than not have him in mine.

Now all I can do is cry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

937K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
7.9K 371 15
On a brief journey to another city, two completely different high schoolers discover the fine line between childhood and adulthood and just what it m...
1.1M 37.5K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
145K 1.8K 31
just some gifs and possibly one shots of our amazing Ducks!!