I Might Need You

By KHstories2

I swipe away a piece of hair falling in front of her face. I watch as she sleeps softly. She is all that matt... More

Characters
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Update

Chapter 63

199 4 9
By KHstories2

  I never knew a touch as pleasing as Dustins. He's not even awake, and still, he finds a way to drive me insane. His hand, laying on the top of my stomach, comforts me. I love his touch.

I'm tired of not being able to talk to him. I want him to look at me with those sexy ocean eyes. I want to lay in bed with him all day long, just staring at his perfect sculpture. I want him awake so I can talk to him and hear his hot as fuck morning voice.

I can't help myself anymore. I need to hear him. To look at him.

I gently sit up, hovering my body on top of his. He moves his head to the side, but doesn't wake up. I shift so that there is no weight on him from my body.

I place my cold hands on his perfectly built chest, leaning down to slowly kiss his neck. My lips, making a pathway across his neck, his jawline, and his chest, make him shift underneath me again.

I tilt my body, angling myself towards the side of his ear. My breath tickles his skin.

"I want you to fuck me." I whisper. It's not true. I'm not ready for that, but it's one way to wake him up.

Just as I predicted, Dustin's eyes shoot open as I perch myself back up on his waist, hands laying on his stomach.

"What?" He asks, shocked, looking over my body.

"Good morning baby." I whisper, leaning back down on his chest and hugging him.

"No...No you didn't say that. What did you say?"

"I didn't say anything Dus." I smile, kissing his chest again.

"Yeah you did."

"I said good morning."

"Not that." He says.

"I didn't say anything baby. You were half asleep."

"I've heard that before." He mumbles.

"Where?"

"Remember the night we got stuck in the classroom and the next morning I called you beautiful and when you asked about it I lied and said you were half asleep?" Memories flood my mind, remembering that day and how perfect it was, except for the fact that I caused us to have a fight and not talk.

"You lied to me?"

"I sure did. And you just lied to me, so Nova..." He grabs my hips and pulls me closer to him as he sits up.

"What the hell did you say babe?" Damn those eyes. And that voice.

"I said I wanted you to fuck me." I whisper, not being able to keep it in any longer. And I'm not embarrassed by saying it. And I'm not disappointed. I mean, no other girl can feel his hardness under their legs after saying one thing to him.

"And do you want me too? Cause damn baby, I could do so many things to you. Just tell me when and where." He whispers, his tongue making a 'click' noise.

"No I don't Dus. Not yet. I said it to wake you up." I whisper with a smile on my face.

"Don't say shit like that to me if you don't want me to get turned on instantly. Because babe, the many possibilities swirling around my head are very hard to deny." He leans over, kissing my bare shoulder.

"Tell me about these possibilities." He moves his head away from my shoulder and looks me dead in the eyes.

"Do you understand just how much of a tease you are?"

"Yeah maybe."

"And do you understand how much you turn me on every single day?"

"Yep I know that too." I mumble, looking into his hazy eyes.

"And now...you want me to tell you about all of those dirty fantasies I have about you."

"That's exactly what I want you to do." He sighs and leans his head back, his hardness pressing into me.

"You're gonna be the death of me Nova Dixon."

"I'm cool with that." I whisper, biting his earlobe.

"So do you wanna know my very dark sexual fantasies? Or the sweet loving ones?"

"There's several?"
"Have you seen yourself? Of course there are several. There are thousands." He murmurs, kissing my lips.

"I wanna know all of them." He groans, falling back onto the bed. I laugh and learn down beside his ear.

"I wanna know how you're gonna fuck me when I'm ready." I whisper. He shivers underneath me, his dick hardening even more.

"Well when you are ready I'm gonna make love to you. It's going to be the best, most perfect moment of your entire life. There wont be any 'fucking' within that. I'm gonna treat you how you're supposed to be treated."

"I wanna know the dirty fantasies then. The ones that come after us having sex for the first time." He inhales a sharp breath and lets out a hiss. He rambles through all of his thoughts, looking up at the ceiling. I sit up and hold myself over his hips, pressing into his boner.

"Take all day if you need to." I murmur. He flips me off.

"Fuck you." He grumbles.

"Yeah that's the whole point. You're supposed to tell me how your going to fuck me." He laughs and covers his face with a pillow.

"Dus tell me!" I beg, pulling the pillow off and laying a sloppy kiss on his cheek.

"You really want me too?" He asks.

"Yes."

"They are very explicit."

"Cool." I whisper. There's a clunking noise downstairs, initiating that someone is awake. Dustin lets out a sigh and relief and tries to get up, but I push him back down.

"We can finish this conversation later. People are awake." He grumbles. I shake my head no and pull him up to my face.

"We can finish this conversation now." I purr, adjusting my hips so I slide down Dustin's tool for a second. His intake of breath is sexy as fuck.

"I wanna know how you are gonna fuck me Dustin. Tell me please." I beg, wanting to sound more sensual.

"Fine." He looks around the room, eyes landing on the desk.

"It would be nice if I could rip those tight leggings and bend you over that desk, holding you down so you can't move when I put myself inside you." He says, looking at my face to find a reaction. As hard as it is to hide my sudden shock of his boldness, I keep my face straight. I want more from him.

"That's enough." He says, trying to get up. Again, I push him back down.

"I want more Dustin."

"Okay, well." He rambles off, trying to gather his thoughts.

"Tell me about the desk and I'll stop provoking you. Tell me what you see." I whisper, my fingers tracing around his soft chest.

"I see me, thrusting myself inside of you like I've never done to anyone else. I hear your quiet moans, begging for more every time I pump myself into you. Your head will be laying flat on the desk, until I grab you up and hold your head back so I see your face and how much you like my dick. I wanna hear you scream my name as you start to cum, and I'm gonna hold your neck and thrust harder and faster until your legs are shaking and you can't stand up any longer." There's more...I can tell. But I'm already fucking wet and I cant handle being turned on anymore.

"Well that's nice. We can go downstairs now." I say, urgent to escape this very sexual fantasy. He grabs my hips and holds me down, pressing himself closer to me.

"I'm not done with my story Nova. You wanted this." He whispers. I nod, swallowing the rock in my throat. How could he have anymore?

"Your legs are gonna fail you, making you drop to your knees. From there, you can have a perfect view of my dick, that's only hard for you. You can't hold yourself back any longer, so you wrap your hand around my little man, taking him into your mouth. You suck too slowly, driving me crazy. I can't stand the slow pace your mouth is traveling at, so I grab the back of your head, pushing my length farther down your throat. You don't choke or hesitate. No, you take it like a champ. Like you have had practice with this. You make eye contact with me, making me stare into those captivating eyes of yours. Just looking at your beautiful face and the makeup that's smeared across it makes me cum. Your mouth fills with my seed, but you don't make any movement. You let my cum fill your mouth, and to my surprise you swallow instead of spit." He sighs and ends his fantasy. He's harder than I've ever felt, but I also think I'm the most wet I've ever been.

"Was that good enough for you babe? I have more." He says with a smile.

"Uh...yeah that's fine...no need for anymore." He chuckles and covers his face with his hand.

"You're wet." He simply states.

"And you're hard."

"I'm always hard when you are near. But you aren't wet unless you want something."

"And what if I did want something?" I ask, leaning down onto his chest. He smiles.

"You're not gonna get anything. Cause we gotta get downstairs to tease your friend about last night." I frown, wishing that for at least a second he would touch me. Just the touch of his fingers would be enough for me to be satisfied.

"Or...If you really wanted something...you could beg for it." He whispers, a finger pushing my hair away and his eyes staring at my cleavage.

Dustin holds me up as we walk downstairs, my legs still quivering. My face, my body, my brain, my entire world is hot with sexual pleasure. I got what I wanted, it just took a few minutes of begging.

When we get downstairs, Dustin walks over to the sink to wash his hands. I laugh and Carly walks over to me, wrapping an arm around my neck.

"You look red." She states. Jax and Dustin stand in front of the stove. I'm guessing Colin and Greg are still in bed.

"Good morning Nova!" Jax calls. I smile and nod.

"I do?" I ask, questioning Carly's question, hoping not to expose myself.

"Don't play dumb with me. I can't believe you can get off with just his fingers. He must be fabulous at it."

"He's amazing." I whisper, suddenly embarrassed. She giggles.

"You are so in love. Why haven't y'all fucked yet?" Carly asks. I shake my head and sigh.

"I'm scared I think."

"Don't be. That man over there wants everything about you. He's one of the only good guys out there. He wants the best for you, and right now he is the best. Take your time, but don't keep him waiting too long." Carly walks away, getting some drinks ready. I roll my eyes and turn around to find Colin and Greg walking out of their room.

"Well good morning. It smells so good out here!" Colin says, taking a seat at the island.

"Bet it smelled good in your room last night." Carly mumbles. Greg looks at Colin, his face shocked.

"What?" Colin asks.

"Good times last night?" Jax says, holding a big smile on his face and handing them plates. The two guys exchange looks.

"Yeah I guess. We went to bed after a few minutes. We were exhausted."

"Lies lies lies." Dustin chants. I laugh.

"Oh my god! Yes!" Carly yells, mocking what we heard last night. Everyone except for Colin and Greg laugh. They only become embarrassed.

"It sounded fun. Did you enjoy it?" I ask them, taking a plate from the counter.

"You can't say anything about my sex life Nova Dixon. I mean have you looked in the mirror? You look a little red." Colin shoots back at me. I roll my eyes and ignore him.

"Yeah babe. You look a little flustered. Are you alright?" Dustin asks, smiling from ear to ear.

"Fuck you. You need to shut your damn mouth." I say, pointing a finger at him.

"I'm just concerned baby."

"Yeah right." I growl, shoving a piece of french toast in my mouth. Colin and Greg laugh.

"Y'all can shut the fuck up too. At least I wasn't shaking the whole house and yelling." I bite at them.

"We just have a better sex life than y'all." Greg fires at me.

"I doubt that." Dustin mumbles from across the room. We all turn to look at him, shocked expressions on our faces.

"What?" He asks when he sees 5 pairs of eyes on him.

"Dustin you really need to shut your mouth." I mumble with a smile.

"Y'all fucked?" Greg yells in excitement.

"No! Stop asking me that! I'll tell you guys when it happens!"

"Then why did Dustin say that we don't have a better sex life than you guys?" Colin asks. All of our heads turn back to Dustin, searching for an answer.

"I'm just saying I'm the only one that's seen her behind closed doors." Dustin scrolls through his phone, taking a bite of egg.

"Dustin Clark!" I yell.

"Well they wanted the answer!" He says back, a huge grin on his face. I groan and shove my face with food, hoping to avoid the embarrassment.

"Is it just me, or is it that the two dirtiest people in this room are the only ones that haven't done anything sexual?" Jax asks, looking at Carly.

"It's not just you." She agrees.

"Maybe you should suck my dick so we can all be even."

"Yeah no thanks. I'd rather hear their drama." Carly says, sitting down. Everyone gathers around the table, and when Dustin leans over to get my glass to fill it back up again, he leans down beside my ear.

"You're so fucking hot when you're embarrassed." He whispers, walking away. I inhale and close my eyes.

I look out of the A-frame window, seeing the sky turn into a hazy grey universe. Droplets of rain fall onto the tin roof, starting off soft, then falling harder.

"Well I guess we don't get to go out on the jet skis or the boat like we planned to do." Greg mumbles, watching the hard rain fall into the blue lake. Dustin comes to sit back down, wrapping his arm around me and handing me my juice.

"That's too bad." Carly says.

"Well I saw an arcade in town. We could go do that." Jax suggests.

"And then we can come back here and watch 50 Shades of Grey. I saw that it was recorded. All three of them are." Colin says.

"I think it sounds like a plan." I say, looking at Dustin for some agreement. He smiles and nods.

"I gotta get in the shower first." Carly tells us.

"Oh me too sunshine. We should shower together." Jax says, leaning over and wrapping an arm around her. To my surprise, Carly doesn't deny it. She just rolls her eyes.

"Well let's finish breakfast first, then we can do the shit we gotta get done and then get on the road." Dustin says, cleaning off his plate. He gets up, taking everyone else's plates and putting them in the dishwasher.

"Lets go get ready." Colin says, pulling Greg's hand.

"Shower time!" Jax cheers.

"Shut the hell up Jax." Carly grumbles, walking to their room.

"Just remember to use protection!" I call out.

"Fuck you Nova!" Carly yells across the house. I laugh and stand up from my seat, leaning on the counter and watching Dustin clean up the kitchen. I see the muscles in his bicep flex as he puts a plate in the dishwasher.

"Hey sexy." I whisper, walking over to him. He turns around and takes me into his arms, kissing me hard.

"Hey babe." He whispers back. I look down, my eyes lingering at his crotch. I squat down, keeping eye contact with him. He looks down, trying to figure out what I'm doing. I put my hand on his stomach and slide it down until my hand rests on his pants.

"Nova? What are you doing?" He asks. I smile, knowing that I'm leading him on. I look up at him and move my hand around in a circular motion. Then I look to the floor, finding a piece of paper that had fallen down. I take it into my fingers and stand up.

"I was getting this piece of trash." I say with an innocent smile. He growls and leans his head down.

"You're gonna pay for that." He simply states.

"Am I though? I don't feel like I'm gonna pay for it." I whisper, my finger wrapping in a piece of his hair. He smiles and grabs my waist, throwing me over his shoulder and leaving the dishwasher wide open.

"Dustin put me down!" I yell as he runs us up the stairs. He doesn't listen, he just tightens his grip on my ass so I can't escape.

We get up to our room and he slams the door shut, locking it. He throws me on the bed and rips his shirt off, crawling onto the bed like a hungry tiger.

"Shirt and pants off now." He demands.

"We have places to go, Dus. I was just playing with you down there." I try to find an excuse, but damn me. I love when he gets controlling.

"Do I look like I give a damn? Clothes off. Now." He instructs. I smile and slowly lift my shirt over my head, then, bending down to shimmy my pants off.

"Much better." He growls out. He pushed me down on the bed, crawling on top of me and pulling my hair.

"Oh baby how I want to fuck you so hard right now." He moans into my neck. I arch my back at his sudden words.

"You like that don't you?" He whispers, moving his head towards my stomach and my cleavage, kissing in various spaces.

"Yeah, Dus, I do." I murmur.

"I can't wait until you are ready for me. Your whole life is gonna be changed when I make love to you."

"I can't wait."

"Can you handle me touching you again babe?" He mumbles, bringing his face up to mine and smothering my words with his tongue.

"Two times in one day?" I ask, moving my head to the side so he can kiss my neck.

"Mmhm." He groans. I sigh, trying to ignore the wetness that is starting to form.

"Yeah." I purr, trying to keep my head on straight. He doesn't miss a beat when he slides his hand into my pants. He holds my hair in his other hand, holding my head up so I can look into his eyes and nowhere else.

Unlike our other times, Dustin is forceful, more determined to make me cum harder and faster. He normally takes it slow, giving me my space. Not now.

His hand goes from left to right, before he slips his finger inside me. I wince, not feeling his force as fast before. It's normally slow, but he just needs me right now. And I need him.

"Dus..." I moan, leaning my head back.

"I wanna hear it again babe. Say my name." He says, taking his finger out and touching me. Too slow now. I want him to go faster. I want to feel him being pleased too.

"Please Dus. Go faster." I pant out. He smiles and gains speed, making it faster than before.

"Look at me Nova." He says. I physically can't. My body doesn't allow me to pick my head up. I'm too overwhelmed with sexual pleasure.

"Babe look at me." He demands again. He picks my head up, holding me close to his face. He takes my bottom lip between his and gently pulls on it.

"Fuck..." I purr, trying to lean my head back again.

"I want to watch what I do to you." He says, holding my head up with more force as my eyes roll back in my head.

"There you go baby." He whispers, watching as I try to regain consciousness and look at him. I can't help the constant rolling of my eyes, but he seems to love it.

I unravel, staring into his impulsive eyes as I release myself. He allows me to throw my head back and fall onto the bed. He gets up and heads to the bathroom, washing his hands off and coming back to the bed.

He lays beside me, holding me close and stroking my hair.

"How are you so good at that?" I pant out, turning my head to find his eyes. He chuckles and looks away.

"Practice."

"Well you are fabulous at it." I whisper, snuggling my head farther into his neck.

"You're perfect too ya know?"

"How?"

"The way you can take it. The way you look at me. The way you are just perfectly vocal. Not too much and not too little. You're just perfect. The way you can handle all of my desires." I smile and kiss his shoulder.

"I can handle a lot of shit Dustin. You should know that by now."

"I know. But you still surprise me every time."

"Come on fuckers! We are all ready and waiting for you!" Colin calls from downstairs. I jump out of bed, running to my suitcase to find some new clothes. Dustin laughs at me, getting up slower to find a new shirt.

We walk down the stairs, holding hands and smiling. I'm not red this time. I made sure of that. A couple gallons of water splashed on my face should have done the trick.

"What the hell took y'all so long?" Carly asks, grabbing her phone off of the counter.

"Nova couldn't choose what to wear." Dustin makes up an excuse. I nod and agree with him.

"But you are wearing the exact same thing that you were wearing before we went to get read." Greg points out.

"I had to go through several different outfits before I said fuck it."

"Well are we ready now?" Jax asks, headed towards the door. We all follow, getting into our cars.

"Colin and Greg are so cute for each other. I'm glad that Colin finally settled down instead of going around and fucking every willing guy." Carly says, buckling her seat belt.

"Colin was a whore?" Jax asks.

"Yeah he was. For a while too. He always snuck out at night to go to one underground gay bar. He was just scared to come out to everyone and have an open relationship for everyone too see. I'm pretty sure he met Greg at one of the bars." Carly explains.

"You should have seen the people he came home with." I add.

"Wow. I never portrayed Colin as a man hoe." Dustin mumbles, focusing on the road. I reach over the center and take it in my hand. He folds his arm, bringing my hand to his face and kissing the back of my hand. I smile. I've always loved this about him. It seems like one of those old couples that everything is just perfect. Like Deborah and Denis. They are perfect.

We pull up at the arcade and pile out of our cars.

"You were a man hoe?" Jax asks Colin as soon as he sees him.

"And who the hell told you that?" Jax turns to face Carly and I, pointing us out.

"Yall are mean." Colin pouts.

"It's the truth though." Carly proudly states, keeping her chin high. Dustin laughs as he wraps me up with his arm. His hand lays on the side of my hip, pulling me into him.

"Well Nova didn't have a boyfriend before Dustin." Colin tries to argue back. I laugh.

"Dus already knows that."

"It's sad though." I look up to see Dustin, smiling his mom's million dollar smile.

"No it's not. Its hot as fuck." Dustin says. I smile and lean into him.

"Well I'm ready to beat all of y'all at Pac Man!" Greg yells, holding the door open for all of us.

"I call the first round of the basketball shooting game!" Jax calls out, immediately running to the games.

"Oh fuck you Jax! You're on!" Carly yells, chasing off after him.
"Well what do you wanna do babe?" Dustin leans down, kissing my forehead. I look around the homey arcade. Older people, mainly couples, enjoy their time at the slot machines. Young kids run around, holding pieces of pizza in their hands. I see our friends, paired off in groups playing their games of choice. I look back up at Dustin.

"I wanna go back to the jeep and make out with you." I say, wearing an innocent face. He looks up, finding our friends. He looks back down at me with a convinced face.

"Let's go then." He says, pulling on my hand.

"Dus I was just joking! I wanna go do the car games!" I cheer, trying to make him release my wrist. He laughs and turns around, walking us to the car games.

After a few hours, we are all tuckered out by eating pizza, drinking sodas, and spending way too much on video games. Colin and I did a dance competition game, which is what I think tired me out the most. But every arcade we have been too, Colin and I always do that.

"I want a rematch. There's no way you could have beat me at Dance Dance Revolution. I always win." Colin complains.

"I can't. I'm way too tired."

"Excuses excuses. When have you ever backed down from a dare?" Colin asks.

"You didn't dare me to do anything."

"I am daring you to do a rematch." Colin says, leaning in. He thinks he's intimidating me.

I slam my hand down on the table, pushing myself up. Dustin laughs and slaps my ass as I walk away, Colin following me.

"Ready to get your ass beat again?" I ask.

"Ready to be wrong for once?" We insert our coins and start following the patterns of dance moves.

"Fuck. Since when did this get so hard?" Colin asks.

"Since we grew up?" I break my focus away from the game, but I have all of the moves memorized. I look up to see Dustin, Jax, Carly, and Greg laughing. A girl walks up to them, sitting in the seat that I was sitting in a few minutes ago. Dustin turns around to find me staring, but he gives me a reassuring wink. I sigh and take my eyes away from them.

"Ha! Bitch you messed up!" Colin yells, finishing the last few steps. The game buzzes, announcing Colin as the winner. He does a little happy dance and I give him a handshake.

"Good game." I say, focusing my eyes on the girl, that is now sitting too close to Dustin.

"What are you looking at?" Colin asks, turning around to see the girl.

"Nova please. No drama right now. Dustin can handle it." Colin begs. I try to hide my jealousy, but that doesn't work. I look over as the girl writes something down on a piece of paper.

"Hey look I'm sorry. But I have a girlfriend." Dustin says, sliding the paper back across the table.

"And?" She responds.

"He said he had a girlfriend. I suggest you back the fuck off." Carly hisses at the girl. Greg holds her back.

"I'm sensing some last night vibes..." Colin mumbles, watching as my body tenses up.

"Just take the number. I'm off at ten tonight if you want to come over." The girl says, putting a hand on Dustin's shoulder and pushing herself up.

"He said no. Just back off." Jax says.

"Nova whatever you are thinking...don't do it." Colin whispers.

"I'll see you around." The girl says, smiling and waving at Dustin.

"Yeah you won't."

"I might. Possibilities are endless." I can't take it anymore. Seeing that hoe of a person, prowling around on my boyfriend after he and my friends have told her several times to back the fuck off, fires me up. It gets the fire pumping through my veins.

I start to stalk over to them, Colin trying to keep up with me. Jax and Greg look up at me as I walk over to the girl. They smile. Greg looks terrified.

The girl looks up at me, just in time for me to slam my fist into her face. Jax hoots and Dustin wraps his arms around me, holding me back from busting the girls face in.

She stands up, wiping her mouth. She looks sad. Poor fucking girl.

"When a guy says he has a girlfriend, back the fuck off. Or you end up with a bitch like me messing up your pretty little face." I growl. She nods, obviously understanding that she should leave before I attack her again.

"We need to get out of here before someone reports us." Colin says, opening the arcades door for us. Dustin holds me close as we step outside.

"So I can't get onto a guy for watching you but you can try to beat up a girl?" Dustin asks me, loosening his grip.

"That's what happened didn't it? And she was provoking you. After several times of saying no, she kept going. She deserved a good punch in the face." The fine mist in the air turns into a harder fall of rain. We run to the cars and climb in.

"You amaze me sometimes Nova Dixon." He says, shaking his head and pulling out of the parking lot.

We get back home, putting on our pajamas and piling on the couch together. Carly sits on the other side of me, leaning on Colin. Colin leans on Greg, and Greg props them up by leaning onto the arm. I lay on Dustin's shoulder, laying my legs over Carly's lap. Jax sits beside Dustin, looking lonely.

"Can I lay on your shoulder Dustin?" He asks like a pitiful baby.

"Of course you can, my love." Dustin sarcastically responds, patting on his shoulder.

"Y'all are gay." Carly mumbles.

"Well maybe if you would suck my dick we could be snuggled up together." Jax shoots back, a smile covering his face. Carly groans and gets up.

"I didn't mean literally. You don't have to suck it right now. We can wait until later." Jax says, suddenly nervous. I look up to see Carly motioning for us to scoot down. We slide and I rest my feet on Colin's legs.

"No you asswipe. I'm not sucking your dick for anything. Nova's feet stink." She says, laying beside Jax and covering up with his blanket. Jax looks up, shocked as fuck.

"Nova's feet smell fine." Colin mumbles.

"Your sniffer is broken." Carly responds. Dustin watches my face, twisting a piece of my hair around his finger, over and over. Colin rubs his hand over my leg.

"How are they always so smooth?" He asks.

"Cause I shave. Unlike bushman over there." I point to Carly.

"I shave you fucktard. Just not everyday like you."

"Are we gonna watch this damn movie?" Dustin asks, looking up at the T.V. with 50 Shades of Grey pulled up. Colin was wrong. Only one was recorded, the rest we have to buy and we don't want his parents knowing that this is what we were watching.

"Yeah yeah. Play it." Greg says, motioning for everyone to shut up.

"Fuck me! Carly can we play like that?" Jax asks when we finish the movie. Dustin shifts up underneath me, suddenly uncomfortable. I look up at him, trying to find his expression. He's already looking down at me, his cheeks flushed.

"We can try some of that one day." I whisper into his ear. He chuckles and turns away, trying to hide his smile.

"No dickbrain. I will not be your slave!" Carly says. We all laugh.

"I thought the movie was pretty cute, except for the fact of all of that bondage stuff." Greg chimes in.

"Yall wanna go outside? Get a breath of fresh air?" Colin asks. He winks at Carly.

"Yeah lets do it. Give me a sec." Carly says, getting up and walking towards her room. The rest of us head out to the porch.

"It's so nice out tonight." Greg says, leaning back in a hammock that's tied on the porch. Dustin and I sit on a bench together, holding each other close to keep the chilled air away. Jax props himself on the railing and Colin sits in a chair beside Greg's hammock.

Carly comes outside, holding some blunts and a lighter. I sit up, shooting a glare at Carly. Dustin doesn't know that I smoke weed and I don't want him thinking differently.

"Who wants a hit?" She asks, handing one of the blunts to Colin, lighting it for him. He takes a puff and hands it to Greg, who hesitantly inhales the smoke.

"Fuck yeah! Where did you get this shit?" Jax asks, taking a blunt away from Carly. He smiles as the smoke lingers on his mouth. Carly lights one for herself, exhaling the smoke and looking at me.

"Nova? Want one?" She asks, extending her hand. I stare at her in a warning face. Dustin notices it, and focuses his eyes on my face.

"Uh no thanks." I say, trying to look away from Dustin.

"Nova? Why not?" Colin asks, exhaling the smoke. I sigh, shooting him a look too.

"Pussy." Carly mumbles. I look up at Dustin, who looks down at me. He has a questionable face on, wondering what's up.

"You smoke?" He asks softly. I turn away, hiding my pain.

"Can I get one Carly?" Dustin asks, extending his hand out to her.

"Sure." I look up at Dustin as he takes a puff of the blunt.

"You smoke?" I ask the question back. He nods.

"You think that after seven years of being friends with Jax and you don't think I smoke weed?"

"Well...I didn't really know." I say honestly.

"Did you not want to smoke weed in front of me? Were you ashamed?" He asks, holding me closer.

"Yeah...I was actually. I didn't want you thinking any less of me." I whisper.

"Baby...that would never happen. I love you. And I think it's hot that you smoke weed." I smile.

"Fuck it. Carly give me one." I say, leaning over Dustin and taking a joint into my fingers. She lights it, smoke escaping from the top of it. I take it into my mouth and inhale, the earthy sweetness filling my mouth. I haven't smoked since the day that I got back with Dustin, and damn I missed it.

A cloud of smoke escapes my lips, floating up to the sky. I lean onto Dustin as he laughs at some stupid comment that Jax had said. I love this feeling. The feeling of being in love and happy at the same time.

This has never been a thing before Dustin managed to maneuver himself into my crazy, chaotic life. My life was hell. Wake up, survive, and go to sleep, a bit of weed and fun in between. Since Dustin, I realized that I've never been truly happy. Not with Carly. Not with Colin. No one. Dustin changed that.

We let the highness of the blunt fade our minds away. Nothing else matters now, except for happiness. Who knows what happens when we go back home? Right now, it's Dustin and the rest of the group. The people around me that are laughing and smiling.

"I love you." I whisper to Dustin out of nowhere. Without a beat, he turns to me, kissing my lips. The taste of stale smoke lingers on my tongue from his mouth.

"I love you too babe. Now and forever."     

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Truth In My Lies By red

Mystery / Thriller

2.3K 56 30
You ever have that one hot, rude, cocky jerkface in your school that just screams bad news. Tough childhood and doesn't let people in easily. With hi...
166K 6.7K 87
(18+) 𝙸𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚑 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚕 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚎𝚡𝚞𝚊𝚕 𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚜 𝚜𝚘 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚜 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚕 𝚑𝚎𝚛. 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚑�...
2.8K 127 21
I know I'm not beautiful and I'm okay with that. I'm not some princess frolicking in the woods waiting for some Prince Charming to save me. I am perf...
REMINISCENT By

Teen Fiction

570 2 38
CHAPTERS EDITED☑️ "Do i remember?" I stare back confused "Do you remember..." she starts then looks down contemplating whether she should continue or...