TRAITOR (E. Jeager)

By Potatoes_for_life_

"π‘‡β„Žπ‘’π‘Ÿπ‘’ 𝑖𝑠 π‘Žπ‘™π‘€π‘Žπ‘¦π‘  π‘ π‘œπ‘šπ‘’ π‘šπ‘Žπ‘‘π‘›π‘’π‘ π‘  𝑖𝑛 π‘™π‘œπ‘£π‘’. 𝐡𝑒𝑑 π‘‘β„Žπ‘’π‘Ÿπ‘’ 𝑖𝑠 π‘Žπ‘™π‘ π‘œ π‘Žπ‘™π‘€π‘Žπ‘¦... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Stone Titan
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 9

5K 196 157
By Potatoes_for_life_

Hello, how's everyone's night or day going so far? Did you guys eat something today? Did you get enough sleep? If you did, I'm proud of you! LET'S GET ON WITH THE STORY!
-----------------

You were sitting on your bed staring at the ceiling. Today Eren gets taken back to court. And Annie's cover is going to be blown. You still aren't quite sure of this since they kept the situation very private. You, Reiner, and Bertolt were put into a different squad than everyone else.

It seems like everything is slowly coming to the light. It will only be a matter of time till the truth comes out.

Many soldiers were sent to Stohess District today. You weren't one of them sadly. It's like if they're preparing for something big to happen. And a gut feeling is telling you that Annie might not be able to make it back home.

You quickly sit up, get out a piece of paper and start writing a letter to her. Honestly, you didn't know if she would be able to get to read it but it was worth a try.

________________________________

Dear Annie,

I know it's dangerous to send letters around like this but please be careful. You might not even be able to read this but I'll try to get it to you one way or another.

I want you to know that I've talked to Reiner and he permitted me to help you if you get into trouble at Stohess. I'll transform if you in trouble and I'll try to help you. I can't promise I will be able to save you but I'll try.

It'll be hard to fight Eren... and you know that I don't want to... but my duty as a warrior comes first. If only we had met at a different time maybe we would be able to have a forever together.

I've noticed that you have a thing for Arlert too. Honestly, I didn't think that he would be your type but I guess I was wrong. It'll be two of us that'll get our hearts broken right?...

I'll try to be as careful as I can. I told the higher-ups a lie that I'll be visiting my family in Yarckel District and they gave me the day off.

Please take care Annie... you promised me that we'll return to our families together... I won't be able to look your father in the eyes and tell him that I left you behind... that is if I even make it alive as well.

With love, Y/n L/n

Please take care...

________________________________

You signed the letter, folded it up, and stuck it under your bed. Soon everyone should be back and if they caught you writing suspicious letters things wouldn't come out so great.

A cold breeze went by the room as something pushed you to go outside. You grabbed your belongings and headed towards Stohess.

"Hey y/n, are you going to go visit family at Yarckel District?" Diana asked you as both of you were leaving the girl's barracks.

"Yeah, I have some distant family members that are from there so I was thinking about paying them a visit!" You lied as both of you walked to the horses.

Lots of other scouts were also going to go visit their families and most of them were going to Orvud District so no one would follow you nor suspect that you went toward Stohess. At least you didn't think they would.

You got on your horse and headed your way towards Stohess District. Diana got on her horse and headed towards Ovurd District. You both said your goodbyes as you rode off into the distance.

For you, it wouldn't be that long of a ride since you were planning on transforming halfway to make it faster for you to get there.

The closer you got the more roars and screams were heard.

Was her cover blown already?

They must have chosen certain scouts for this mission. And the fact that you were one of the few people left behind was suspicious enough.

Was it possible they suspected of you?

Most likely.

-

Timeskip

-

You had gotten pretty near to Stohess so you decided to transform quickly as you heard a loud screech.

"Annie..." You whispered as you laid a bite on your hand. A loud strike of lightning was seen as you transformed into your titan. When the smoke cleared up and you could see properly, you ran towards Stohess District at full speed.

"Don't worry Annie... I'm coming." You said through your Titan. Its voice was raspy and scary. It had been a long time you had transformed so it was difficult to walk on all fours at first.

You quickly got the hang of it as you continued to charge towards Stohess.

Another even louder screech was heard as now you were certain she was true, calling for you. As soon as you got to the wall you quickly climbed it as you heard loud yelling from down below. Everyone was staring up at you in confusion.

"What the hell is that?!?" You heard Jean yell as he asked Commander Erwin.

"That's who she called for help... that thing... no... that person is teamed up with Annie." He whispered as he ordered soldiers to go and capture you.

"I want that thing down here and tied! HANGE! GET THE ARTILLERY READY! WE'RE TAKING THIS ONE DOWN TOO! I WANT THAT TITANS IDENTITY REVEALED! HURRY UP!" You heard him yell at the section commander as their eyes lit up with excitement.

Frantically looking around for Annie you spotted her being pinned down by Eren's Titan. He held her down as he roared onto her face loudly.

You jumped off the top of the wall as you ran towards them as fast as possible before he even got the chance to rip her head off.

Tackling his Titan to the floor you felt him staring right back at Annie not wanting her to get away. Blades were being carved onto your back as soldiers tried cutting your nape.

You roared as you were wishing you could get out of here safely with Annie. They were attacking you already even without a coordinated plan and they were winning.

Without your artillery, you didn't have that much strength to fight. All you would be able to do would behold down Eren down while Annie climbed the wall to safety.

The universe had other plans.

You felt Eren push you off him as you collided with a random recked building as wood and glass stuck onto your titan's skin. Getting up slowly you saw Annie fall from the wall as Mikasa cut off her fingers in her attempt of climbing it.

Eren vigorously ran towards her discarding everything around him. He was planning on eating her.

She let out a loud shriek signaling you to get out of there. You didn't want to leave her but you could tell what she was planning on doing.

You roared as a bright light blue light was seen as she crystallized her body.

Titan hardening...

She was resulting to her last idea.

She's mimicking the war hammer.

Everyone was distracted by Annie so you took this time to run. Climbing up the wall of Stohess District was easy since your titan's specialty was climbing and speed.

You saw Eren's Titan fall unconscious as Mikasa ran to cut him off of his Titan. You saw his body being carried away by Mikasa before you felt more blades being stabbed on your back. One of the blades managed to cut the side of your face but failed to cut off your head completely.

Many soldiers were coming after you. The sound of ODM was all that was in your ears as canons were being shot at you.

It was only about 5 more meters till you got to the top of the wall. You could hear the screaming and cannon fire from down below.

In the end, your visit was all in vain and a big risk. You didn't manage to save Annie. You only caused more death.

The death of innocent people.

As soon as you got to the top of the wall you were shot by canons as they ended up pushing you off the edge of the wall of Stohess.

"I have to run... if they open the gate to come for me then I'll be done for... I'm sorry Annie... I couldn't save you..." you cried as you charged full speed, or as to how fast your damaged body lets you, back towards Yarckel District. If you had shown up back at the Survey Corps headquarters they would have to ask why your body looks so tired and damaged. Yackel was the only place that you wouldn't see anyone you knew.

-

Timeskip

-

As you arrived at a hotel in Yarckel you decided to take a shower and fix your damaged clothes that had been ripped apart by the canons that were shot at you.

You didn't have that many clothes and fixing them was all you could do instead of buying new ones.

The news traveled fast about the attack in Stohess as they titled you as 'the stone Titan' here too. Your titan was all over the newspaper saying that they didn't know who possessed it and that it was a new threat to humanity. You ended up burning the card you had written for Annie.

You never got to give Annie her letter.

And she would never be able to read it.

She was captured.

The female Titan has been defeated.

----------------

Hello everyone! Do people like this book?!? Like I'm just wondering because I'm debating on whether I should take it down or continue it. Please give your opinions in the comments! Have a great rest of your day! BUG OUT!!!

---------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

254 3 6
"Hard times are often blessings in disguise. You must let go and let life strengthen you. No matter how much it hurts, hold your head and keep going...
14.5K 576 27
(NSFW warning and trigger warning!) "β„‘'𝔳𝔒 𝔨𝔦𝔩𝔩𝔒𝔑 𝔰𝔬 π”ͺπ”žπ”«π”Ά 𝔭𝔒𝔬𝔭𝔩𝔒. 𝔖𝔬 π”ͺπ”žπ”«π”Ά 𝔬𝔣 π”ͺ𝔢 𝔠𝔬π”ͺπ”―π”žπ”‘π”’π”°. β„‘ 𝔑𝔬𝔫'𝔱 𝔑𝔒𝔰𝔒𝔯...
123 8 7
You're a 16 year old girl living a simple life in the suburbs. Life seemed pretty difficult at the time, given your mother recently disappeared and y...
875K 19.9K 42
COVER ART CREDS; redwarrior3 on tumblr :) In modern Paradis, you've joined the survey corps three months ago, and thought you've met everyone, until...