meddle about | a.h

By hotchnrs

You're the newest agent at the BAU, after going to a bar to ease off your nerves you end up in bed with your... More

introduction.

one.

964 40 57
By hotchnrs

You swirled your drink around your cup as your eyes scanned the bar. You noticed couples, friends and big groups swaying to the best of the music.

You saw people laughing amongst their table groups chatting about lord knows what. The bartender continued to give underaged girls who used fake IDS and men way too drunk more drinks and you, well you sat at the bar, drinking your cherry vodka thinking about life.

You just moved to Quantico, Virgina. You were about to begin your newest job tomorrow, being one of the newest profilers for the Behavioral Analysis Unit (BAU)

Life felt like it was going good for once, you were top 5% of your detective class in Nevada and being appointed to the BAU, your mother practically begging you to home this apartment which she was paying for and you managed to get three numbers from random boys who found you attractive.

Too bad they weren't your type.

"What's a pretty girl doing alone here at a bar, don't you know there's men that like to prey?" There stood a man that had to be in his late 20s early 30s, dark hair, tall, muscular frame, the softest brown eyes.

You turned to face him, taking a longful drink of your cherry vodka. "Hmmm like you? And I'm thinking whether or not you're walking out with no scratches."

His cheeks turned upwards into a smile as he moved to sit besides you on one of the barstools. He placed his scotch down and reached out his hand towards you.

"I'm Aaron Hotchner, Unit Chief of the FBI so, if you try to lay any hands on me I'll have my pretty little friend Emily Prentiss arrest you in no time."

Of course you knew exactly who the man in front of you was. Your mother sure had a hell of a time talking about him and trying to get him fired.

It was no secret that he was about to be your boss, your mother also speaking about how he would always do the wrong things and that 'oh honey you have to make sure he doesn't try to get himself killed like his ex wife'

"Is that so?" You extended your hand to shake with his, pulling him a bit closer to you. You studied his facial structure. You noticed he had the softest dimples, wrinkles when a smirk played on his lips and how he had so much confidence.

"Too bad, I was hoping to get you in bed tonight" you let go of his hand and turned back to face the bartender, raising up your glass for him to fill it up.

"We can always arrange that" he slid his hand over your thigh and nibbled on your bottom earlobe, sending goosebumps all down your body.

"I'll just have to let my friends know I'm leaving." The both of you turned to look at a group of six people sitting at one of the round tables, again you knew who they all were.

Emily Prentiss, Jennifer Jareau, Spencer Reid, David Rossi, Derek Morgan and Penelope Garcia.

A snort—laugh escaped your lips as you took another swig of your drink. "Are they your babysitters or something"

He mocked your laugh and wrapped one of his hand around your chin pulling you towards him. "No but they're going to want to know that I'm going to be busy destroying you later so they don't call me"

He released your chin and got up from his seat. You sat there feeling the heat rush up to your cheeks. You have never felt this way about anyone and it honestly excited you.

"He goes rough so have fun" you turned your head over to see miss Emily Prentiss waving the bartender over for some drinks. She had a small smirk on her face.

"Oh you know ?" You grinned and locked eyes with her, losing the eyesight when she turned to face you. Your eyes traveled down to her breast, slowly biting down on your bottom lip.

"Yeah I know babydoll, but my eyes are up here." Your eye sight turned upwards as you felt a rosy blush on your cheeks. She took her drink and winked at you before walking away.

You were left in shock once again, never knowing that you could feel that way about two people tonight.

"She's pretty, isn't she?" You felt a hand on your lower back directing you to the exit. Your turned your head upwards smirking.

"Mhm, She is" The two of you walked towards the exit heading outwards to his car. He opened the door for you and you got in.

"You'll have to drive me to my place in the morning."

Aaron nodded and got into the drivers side of the car, he started the engine up and made his way to his house. The both of you sat in a silence the whole ride, one that wasn't awkward but a nice one.

His hand never left your thigh throughout the drive, your hand placed on top of his as he tempted to inch it higher and higher.

The drive lasted about ten minutes before he stopped in front of his gate to type in the security code. He drove up the driveway and put his car in park, turning his eye sight towards you.

You bit down on your bottom lip as you felt his fingers slip up your leg.

You let out a soft whimper as he retracted his hand from your thigh opening his door. You unbuckled your seatbelt and opened your door following him to the front door.

His hands instantly found your waist the second the door closed. You wrapped your arms around his neck pulling him closer and closer.

He moved his lips down to your neck leaving dark love marks. You let out a loud gasp as your tangled your fingers in his dark locks.

He groaned and picked you up allowing yourself to wrap your legs around his waist. He started heading towards his room, throwing you on his bed as he started undoing his tie.

You bit down on your bottom lip ranking your eyes up and down his body as he unbuttoned his shirt. He had a smirk laying on his lips as he shrugged his shirt off making his way to you.

He hands gripped your hips tightly as his lips met yours once again. Your wrapped your arms around his neck but he pulled back smirking.

You let out a huff but was quickly shut up as he moved his lips back down to your collarbone sucking at your skin. His hands found their way to your shirt sliding it over your head.

His fingers unbuttoned your jeans, helping you slide out of them. Your hands started unbuttoning his work pants.

The two of you were left in your underwear, his hands unclasping your bra. He latched his mouth around one of your nipples making you arch your back, rolling your eyes to the back of your head.

He had a wicked grin playing on his lips as he switched from nipple to nipple, twisting the other one in his fingers.

You found your fingers locked in his hair once again as he continued to suck your nipples.

He slipped his hand down to your panties slipping his calloused fingers past the waistline.

"F-Fuck Aaron" His fingers started massaging your clit causing you to grip his hair tighter turning your knuckles white.

He removed his mouth from your breast and locked eyes with you. You were groggily, eyes rolled back and mouth opened agape.

His smirk turned even wider as he moved down to your covered clit. He removed his fingers from your pussy and slid your panties to the side, spitting on your clit.

He sucked on his two fingers before slipping them inside your entrance causing a loud moan to escape your lips.

His head dipped between your thighs as he started sucking on your clit. You arched your back and gripped on the bed sheets tightly.

You never felt this much bliss and ecstasy before. Aaron was definitely better then most boys you been with and he only just started eating you out.

Small whimpers and 'uh uh uh' left your lips as he continued to move his fingers in and out, using his tongue to lap at your clit.

You felt that familiar knot slowly bubble in in your stomach meaning you would cum soon. Your knuckles were turning white from gripping the sheets so hard.

Aaron 'hmmmmed' against your clit sending vibrations up your body.

"Oh fuck! Aaron!" You bucked your hips up but Aaron quickly pushed them back down, leaving his arm on your hips.

You could feel yourself getting close, the knot in your stomach coming quicker and quick— "uh! So close!"

He grinned against your pussy as he moved his fingers at a faster pace sending you to release. Your thighs were trembling as he continued to eat you out through your high.

Your back arched even more as he slipped another finger inside of you, moving the pace even fast.

"Aaron—oh my god fuck!!!" You now tangled both of your hands in his hair shoving his head closer to your clit.

A second orgasm was approaching and you didn't know how long you would last, you knew Aaron could tell you were close.

You hips were bucking up and you were clenching around his fingers, and before you knew it, you had your second orgasm.

Aaron lapped his tongue a few more seconds before he pulled away breathless. He had a shimmering glisten on his chin.

Your chest was moving up and down at a fast pace and you could barley catch your breath. Your legs were shaking and you felt a bit fuzzy.

"You tasted so good baby." He moved to hover over you as he gripped your chin brining his lips to yours. You slipped your tongue into his mouth, he let out a hefty groan in your mouth before pulling away.

You whimpered in response which made him chuckle. He shook his head and gripped onto your legs pulling you down the bed.

Aaron palmed himself through his boxers before he slipped his cock out. Your eyes widen once you saw the size. You knew he was big but you didn't know he was that big.

He pulled your panties to the side, teasing his cock against your slit. You bit down on your bottom lip trying not to moan as he slipped inside of you.

His hand gripped your hips are he started pounding into you, not letting you adjust to his size. You let out loud moans gripping his wrist as he fucked you hard.

"So tight baby." Aaron chuckled to himself as he continued to thrust into you hard and fast. Your back was arched and you could barley form a sentence.

Aaron continued moving in and out of you at a fast pace, one of his hands moved down to your clit, using his thumb to rub circles on your pussy.

You were in pure euphoria. You very own boss was fucking you into a new sensation. Your body felt like it was on fire and you felt that same knot reoccurring in your stomach.

"S-sir— fuck!!!" Your tilted your head back bitting harshly on your bottom lip making it bleed. You heard him grunt low as he picked up the speed.

"You're close baby, huh?" He moved his other hand that was holding your hip to around your throat squeezing it softly.

You nodded and huffed the inside of your cheeks arching your back.

"Use your words baby." He squeezed a bit tighter and continued to fuck you through. His fingers still rubbing your clit.

"Y-yes— I'm so close"

He nodded and removed his hand from your throat and pussy placing them back on your hips. He moaned and started ponding into you harder then ever.

You let out a scream gripping onto the bed sheets falling apart beneath him. His thrusts were getting slower and sloppier and you knew he was close.

He fucked you a few more before he released in you, burying his head in the crook of your neck.

The two of you stayed like that for a few minuets before he pulled out. You winced at the loss of connection.

He headed into the bathroom and returned with a wetted cloth. He carefully cleaned you up and helped you stand, going into the bathroom to pee.

"Are you alright?"

You nodded and kept your head in your hands as you nodded. Aaron placed a kiss to the top of your head before he exited the room.

You sat there bouncing your leg thinking about what just happened. You just fucked your boss. And he doesn't even know that he was your boss.

You didn't know how it would be tomorrow morning would be like, would he yell at you? fire you? try to torment you?

Your thoughts were interrupted as Aaron walked back into the bathroom wearing sweatpants. He had one of his t-shirts in his hands.

"You can stay the night or I can take you back to your place tonight."

He slipped the shirt over your head and helped you up taking you back into the bedroom.

"Can I just stay here?"

Aaron nodded and helped you climb on the bed. He got in next to you and wrapped an arm around your waist. You snuggled up to him being too sleepy to even fight the affection he was giving you.

♡︎

You woke up to the sound of Aarons alarm blaring through the room. You let out a loud groan covering your face with the pillow.

Aaron quickly turned it off before sitting next to you on the bed. He shook you softly trying to wake you up again.

He was already dressed, his hair combed and he looked good.

"You're dressed already?"

He smiled and nodded getting up to pick up your clothes. "I let you sleep while I got ready, you had a rough night"

He winked at you while he handed you the clothes from last night. You raised your eyebrow but shrugged it off taking the clothes from him.

"I'll be changed quick so you can take me back"

You slipped out of the covers and headed to his bathroom. Your eyes widen once you saw all the hickies that he left on your neck and chest.

Emily wasn't lying. He did go rough, but you didn't mind it.

You quickly slipped out of Aarons t-shirt and into your clothes from last night quickly trying to fix the mess of your hair.

Walking out you saw Aaron finishing up a phone call. Man was your boss sexier then ever.

"Alright, let's go."

The drive back to your place only took a few minuets, only living about five minutes from Aarons place.

"I'll get to see you again?" He turned his head towards you after placing the car in park.

"Of course, you'll be seeing me but just incase you don't—"

You took his phone and went to contacts placing your number in.

"My numbers in your phone. You smiled and kissed his cheek before getting out and heading up to your apartment.

You unlocked the front door fastly heading up the stairs to your place. You unlocked it and headed into your room trying to find what to wear.

You had about thirty minutes before you had to get to work which meant, taking a quick shower. Which you did, making sure to wash your hair and body.

You decided on a baby blue sweater and some black slacks along with some nude heels. You put minimal makeup on and slipped a jacket over your body.

It was currently 7:45 and you were already late on your first day. Congratulations Y/N. You quickly grabbed your keys and headed down to your car before getting in and driving to Quantico.

Once you arrived you flashed your badge to the security guard heading up to the 'BAU FLOOR' it was more packed them usual once you arrived, gladly you knew exactly where Agent Hotchner's office was.

You took the ramp up scanning the place seeing all the familiar faces working on cases. Butterflies sworn your stomach and you were nervous as could be, but you could do this.

You made it to his office and knocked a couple times earning a low 'come in' You took a deep breath and opened the knob, walking in.

"Good morning Agent Hotchner, good to see you again."

꧁꧂

Here is the l o n g awaited chapter, im so sorry it took me forever to update. I am really excited for this book and I hope you all are too!

I'll try to update sometime this week but if I don't, I'll update this weekend. M'kay I love you all <3 remember to drink water, eat and take care of yourself.

P.S Aaron isnt always going to be based off of 'criminal minds' Aaron, sometimes ill put a little twist to his character.

<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 98.6K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.7M 62.1K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...
371K 11.6K 84
"I have a secret, a well-kept secret for the last almost seven years. The real reason why I went into hiding." After years in a complicated relatio...
365K 31.9K 90
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)