The Ice King 2 | Vkook

By casuallyreading

The ice king has finally broken out of his shell. Everything should be plain sailing now. Right? The sequel... More

*:..。o○ Introduction ○o。..:*
*:..。o○ 1 ○o。..:*
*:..。o○ 2 ○o。..:*
*:..。o○ 3 ○o。..:*
*:..。o○ 4 ○o。..:*
*:..。o○ 5 ○o。..:*
*:..。o○ 6 ○o。..:*
*:..。o○ 7 ○o。..:*
*:..。o○ 8 ○o。..:*
*:..。o○ 10 ○o。..:*
*:..。o○ 11 ○o。..:*

*:..。o○ 9 ○o。..:*

2.6K 143 50
By casuallyreading

┎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┒
Sweet Dates
┖┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┚

Jungkook was glad that it was finally their day off from the arena, he couldn't deal with more drama and with how things had been going recently it was bound to happen.
Jungkook was in the middle of making the two breakfast, not that Taehyung was up yet but he knew the boy would be in a much better mood if he was woken up with food.

He heard the bedroom door open and the soft slap of bare feet walking across the floor towards him. He felt arms wrap around his waist and warmth spread across his back.
"Hey baby, are you just up?" He asked, glancing over his shoulder to see Taehyung, his eyes barely open and a blanket wrapped around him.
Taehyung nodded "it smells good"
"Thank you, go sit and I'll bring it over in a minute okay?"
Taehyung sauntered over to the dining table. Jungkook turned back to the food he was cooking. He finished up, put it on the plates and brought it over to Taehyung. He chuckled as he saw the boy had fallen back asleep, his head on the table.
"Taehyung, food's ready" Jungkook said as he placed the plate in front of the older. Taehyung didn't budge so Jungkook shook him and Taehyung looked up at him a pout on his face.

Jungkook sat across from him and began eating his own breakfast. Breakfast was usually a silent affair as Taehyung had just woken up and was not prepared to talk to anyone but Jungkook didn't mind. He quite enjoyed having a quiet breakfast.
"What do you want to do today?" Jungkook asked as Taehyung cleared the plates.
"I'm not sure, do you have any plans?"
"We could go out on a date"
Taehyung turned round to look at him with a raised eyebrow "aren't we kinda past that?"
"We can still go out on a date!"
"But it's not like a proper date. Like you don't come and pick me up and take me somewhere"
"So? Go get dressed and I'll still take you out"
"Okay then" Taehyung walked into their room to get dressed.

Once they were both ready, they took a taxi and Jungkook handed the man a slip of paper with the address of the place on it.
"What? Am I not getting to know where we're going?" Taehyung asked.
"Nope"
Taehyung huffed and rolled his eyes making Jungkook chuckle.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Eventually they got to the place.
Taehyung looked up at the large grey building they were standing in front of.
"I don't get it, what's in here?"
"You'll see" Jungkook said and took the other's hand, pulling him inside.

"Hey I called earlier. 30 minute session for 2" Jungkook told the man at the desk. The man asked him for his name and stuff before taking them through to the back.

"Rock climbing? Really Jungkook?! You know I hate heights" Taehyung groaned as he saw the huge wall in front of them.
"But you're on a harness. Nothing can happen to you plus I'm going to be right behind you and I'll make sure you'll be okay. It'll be fun, come on" Jungkook encouraged.
"You better" Taehyung sighed. The employee explained a few things to them about safety and the best way to hold on and climb. Jungkook glanced at Taehyung and could see the boy looked terrified. He felt sort of guilty, maybe he should have picked something better.

"If you really don't want to do it you don't have to" Jungkook told him as they stood in front of the wall, ready to start climbing.
Taehyung took a deep breath "I'll be fine. The best way to get over your fears is to face them, right?"
Jungkook nodded in agreement and watched Taehyung slowly climb up.
"Want me to come up behind you, baby?" He asked and saw Taehyung nod.
Jungkook waited until he'd gotten a bit further up before he followed him up. Taehyung was a slow climber probably cause he'd not done it before.

"You're going so good, baby!" Jungkook exclaimed when they'd gotten halfway up the wall. Taehyung looked down to smile at him but that smile was quickly wiped off when he saw just how high up they were.
"Omg" he said and clung further to the wall.
"It's okay, Tae. Just don't look down okay? I'm sorry I didn't mean to distract you"
"It's so high though Kookie"
"Just don't think about it, we're halfway up. We can get to the top" Jungkook tried to persuade him to continue.
Taehyung stayed clutching to the wall for a few more minutes before he found the courage to keep going.
They made it a little bit further but Taehyung's confidence for climbing had fully left him now he knew how far away from the ground he was.

"Jungkook! I'm going to fall!" He exclaimed.
"You're not it's okay!" Jungkook tried to calm him down but he'd already fallen and since Jungkook was right behind him, they both fell. Jungkook grabbed onto Taehyung as they fell slowly thanks to the harnesses.
They landed surprisingly gently on the floor which was covered with foam mats to cushion people's falls.
"Tae, baby, we're back on the ground" Jungkook told the boy who was gripping onto him tightly, his eyes scrunched shut as he lay on top of him. Taehyung opened one eye and breathed a sigh of relief when he saw they were in fact back on the ground.
"See was that so bad?"
"I guess not" Taehyung mumbled making Jungkook laugh at his grumpy face.
Taehyung's frown quickly turned to a smirk as he looked down at Jungkook "not so bad since I have my own knight in shining armour here to catch me"
"Wow and you say I'm the cheesy one"
Taehyung chuckled and leaned down to kiss Jungkook who gladly reciprocated it.

Taehyung pulled away and rolled off of him.
"Come on wall, let's go for round 2" Taehyung grumbled as he got up.
Jungkook laughed as he followed him "do you want me to go behind you again?"
"No I think I'll be okay"
Jungkook pouted as he climbed next to Taehyung.
"Stop pouting, just because you can't look at my ass as I climb"
"I just want to keep you safe, get your mind out of the gutter" Jungkook scoffed.
"Sure" Taehyung said sarcastically.
"Looking at your ass was just a perk of the job and I wasn't complaining about it"
Taehyung laughed, the sound making Jungkook smile. This was exactly what they needed, one day to forget about all their problems and all the stupid drama that followed them around. Jungkook wanted this to be an easier year for the two of them.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

"Where to now?" Taehyung asked as they walked out of the climbing place.
"It's not very exciting but we need groceries"
"No, we can do that later let's have fun today" Taehyung smiled.
"Well what do you suggest?"
Taehyung thought for a moment "I don't know something cute"
"I have an idea" Jungkook smiled and quickly turned down the next street.

It was a 10 minute walk until they reached the place that he was looking for.
"Here we are"
Taehyung gasped "a dog café, I've always wanted to go to one of these"
"I know and here we are"

They two boys walked in and were sat down. The dogs were all kept in a pen a bit away.
"They are so cute" Taehyung cooed at them from his seat.
"One day I'll get you a dog"
"Why not now?"
"It's not fair, we're never in the apartment. We don't have time for a dog right now"
Taehyung pouted "when did you get smart?"
"Always have been baby" Jungkook smirked.
"Talking about being smart, don't think that I've not noticed that you still haven't signed up for online school"
Jungkook rolled his eyes "you sound like my mother. We're now in hockey season though, I'm too busy to be doing online school right now"
"Well don't expect me to cover for you when your mother asks you about it"
Jungkook scrunched up his nose.

Taehyung stood up from the table and went to play with the dogs. Jungkook turned around to look at him. He was sat in the middle of the pen with all the dogs jumping on him and trying to lick his face.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

The two spent hours there. After the café they'd went on a walk and then decided to go out for dinner. They were seated at a table.
"Do you recognise this place?" Jungkook asked him.
Taehyung looked around a small frown on his face "I think so"
"This is where I took you on our very first date"
"The one where I didn't know it was a date?"
"Yeah that one"
Taehyung smiled "you made me so nervous back then"
"Not that you showed it"

"I still have the umbrella you got me"
"Really?" Jungkook smiled widely "that's cute"
Taehyung reached up to squish Jungkook's cheek "you were the one being cute. You were soaked through I was worried you were going to get sick"
"Nah my immune system is strong like me" Jungkook smirked, flexing his muscles causing Taehyung to laugh "You've not changed"
"You have"
Taehyung nodded in agreement "I have, it's strange to think just how different I was. I was so alone"
Jungkook took his hand in his own and kissed the back of it "but you're not anymore"
"No I'm not"

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

The waitress came over and they ordered their food which came pretty quickly.
"Taehyung you look good today, I don't think I told you"
"Thank you wish I could say the same for you"
Jungkook deadpanned while Taehyung chuckled to himself "I'm kidding you look hot"
Jungkook raised an eyebrow "hot?"
Taehyung nodded.
"And what's so hot about me?"
Taehyung hummed, thinking for a moment "your hair"
Jungkook laughed "really? I have hot hair?"
Taehyung reached over to ruffle Jungkook's hair "it's longer than it normally is, I like it long"
"You do?"
Taehyung nodded a small smile on his face "I like running my fingers through it"
Jungkook smiled as he ate his meal. Taehyung was finally in a better mood plus they'd not been on a date in way too long.

"Where do you want to go next?" Taehyung asked him.
"We're really making a day out of it aren't we" Jungkook chuckled "I don't know"
"I heard there's an amusement park open near here. We could go there"
"Would you be okay with that? Most of the rides will be high up"
Taehyung nodded "I'll be okay"

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

They finished up their food and walked the short walk to the amusement park. There was quite a lot to choose from and the boys went from ride to ride laughing and giggling with each other like children.
"Let's go on the Ferris wheel!" Taehyung exclaimed, pulling Jungkook over to it. They paid for their tickets and got on. Jungkook smiled fondly at Taehyung as he stared out the window like a little kid.
"The view is so pretty up here" Taehyung commented when they got nearer the top.
"I can assure you that my view is much prettier" Jungkook said making Taehyung look back at him.
"You're so cheesy" Taehyung chuckled.
"But you love it"
Taehyung leaned in so their foreheads were touching "yeah, I do"
Jungkook didn't waste any time connecting their lips.

The kiss started off sweet and innocent but as it usually went with the two of them it got heated pretty quickly. Jungkook pulled away when he felt Taehyung's hand getting dangerously close to his crotch "baby, not here" he said breathlessly.
"Why not?" Taehyung whined.
"We're in public" Jungkook pecked his lips "wait until we go home"
"When are we leaving?"
"The second we get off the Ferris wheel"

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

They took a taxi back to their apartment from the diner and the entire time it was tense. Jungkook took Taehyung's hand and practically dragged him to the elevator when they got back and Taehyung didn't seem to mind. The elevator was even worse than the taxi with the long ride up and only the two of them in the confined space. Eventually the elevator dinged and the two scrambled out of it.

Jungkook struggled with the keys as he tried to unlock the door quickly. Eventually he got the door open and pushed it open. They both rushed in, slamming the door behind them. Jungkook had barely turned to face Taehyung when the older put his arms around his neck and pulled him in to kiss him. They both stumbled over to the couch and Jungkook fell onto it with Taehyung on top of him. He wrapped his arms around Taehyung so he wouldn't fall off the couch. He trailed his kisses away from Taehyung's lips earning a sigh from him.
"Why don't we take this to the bedroom?" Jungkook whispered in Taehyung's ear making the boy shiver. Jungkook didn't wait for an answer as he picked Taehyung up and threw him over his shoulder.
"Jungkook!" Taehyung exclaimed "put me down!" Taehyung punched his back lightly, short giggles escaping his mouth.

Jungkook laughed as he walked into their bedroom and placed Taehyung gently on the bed. Taehyung grabbed his collar and pulled him back down to meet his lips. Jungkook deepened the kiss almost immediately, not wanting to waste any time. There was a loud knock from the front door and Jungkook pulled away from Taehyung to go get it.
"Ignore it" Taehyung told him and pulled him back to his lips but the knocking persisted and Taehyung sighed and pushed Jungkook off of him before standing up. Jungkook stood up too, a small pout on his face.

"I didn't even get your shirt off" Taehyung sighed again, bringing his hand up to caress Jungkook's cheek and leaned in to peck his lips but before he could there was another knock at the door. Taehyung scoffed and stormed out of the room.
Jungkook followed an angry Taehyung out into the living room where he stormed over to the front door and flung it open "this better be go-" Taehyung cut himself off when he saw Jimin at his door, tears streaming down his face.
"Jimin, what's wrong? Is everything okay?" Taehyung asked, putting his arms around Jimin and gently pulling him into the apartment, kicking the door closed.
"He's gone Tae" Jimin sobbed.
"What do you mean? Who's gone?"
"Yoongi, I got home from university today and all his stuff is gone from the apartment. He just left a note saying that he was leaving and he didn't know how long he would be gone for. I've been searching for him for ages but I can't find him and he's not answering his phone, what do I do?"

Taehyung rubbed Jimin's back making eye contact with Jungkook who looked equally as confused by the conversation.
"Jimin, I'm going to go see if I can find out what happened, you stay here with Kook okay?"
Jimin nodded sadly and Taehyung went back to the bedroom where he'd left his phone.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

He quickly dialled Yoongi's number, after a few rings it picked up.
"Taehyung?" Yoongi answered, Taehyung never called him.
"Yoongi, where the fuck are you? Jimin's at my door in tears, what happened?"
Yoongi sighed "I had to leave Tae"
"Why? What's going on?" Taehyung asked, this was all too confusing.
"I just need some time. I got suspended yesterday from the team. I can't compete this season"
Taehyung gasped "they can't do that!"
"They can and they did"

Taehyung had never heard Yoongi like this. His voice sounded hoarse like he'd been crying.
"I'm sorry Yoongi but why are you leaving Jimin?"
"I can't face him right now Tae, I need some space. I need to clear my head and I need to do it by myself. I'm going back to Daegu for a while"
"Are you going to live with your parents?"
"I'm not sure, I've not talked to them in years"
"You should tell Jimin where you are, he's worried sick"
He heard Yoongi sniffle down the phone "you can't tell him, if you do he'll follow me. Tell him I'm okay and that I'll be back soon"
"Yoongi, you know you should be telling him this yourself"
"I can't Tae!" Yoongi exclaimed before Taehyung heard soft cries. In all the years that Taehyung had known Yoongi he'd never once seen Yoongi cry, he'd seen him sad but crying Yoongi was something completely new to Taehyung.
"Where are you right now?"
"At the train station, I'm waiting on the train for Daegu"
"I'm coming to see you"
"No please don't, don't try to talk me out of this, I've made my decision"

Taehyung sighed "okay but what should I do with Jimin?"
"Just tell him I'm okay, that I'm not at my phone right now and that I'll be back soon. Please take care of him Taehyung, make sure he's eating enough and getting enough sleep and that he keeps on top of his university work"
"I will hyung"
"Thanks, I need to go the trains here"
"Just be careful, Yoongi and please call Jimin soon"
"I'll try"

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Meanwhile, Jungkook was left with a crying Jimin. He walked over to the small boy and wrapped his arms tightly around him. Jimin flung onto his shirt and cried into his chest. Jungkook sighed as he stroked Jimin's hair. Jimin was always so happy and full of life that it was heartbreaking to see him like this.
"It'll all work out Jimin, everything will be okay" Jungkook tried to soothe him.
"I don't understand" Jimin sobbed and Jungkook shushed him, hoping that Taehyung would be back soon with hopefully some good news.
"He just left" Jimin continued "what am I going to do? I've never lived alone in my life" he hiccuped.
"It's okay, Chim. You can live with me and Tae, we'd love to have you, you know that"
Jimin just shook his head, burying it more into Jungkook's chest.

Jungkook made eye contact over Jimin's shoulder with Taehyung as he walked back into the room, a small frown on his face. Jimin heard him walk in and pulled away from Jungkook.
"Did you get him?" Jimin asked and Taehyung nodded which made Jimin cry more "why will he answer you but not me?"
Jungkook put his hands on Jimin's shoulders and squeezed them gently.
"Don't take it personally Jimin, he was probably surprised that I called him" Taehyung explained walking over and ruffling Jimin's hair.
"What did he say?"
"He's been temporarily suspended from ice skating and he said he just needs some time to himself for a while"
"But shouldn't he be practicing? He'll be able to skate next season right?"
Taehyung nodded "he will skate next season but he won't be allowed in the arena this season because of Ye-Jun"

Jimin clenched his fists tightly "I fucking hate that man! He ruins everything!"
"Yeah, he does" Jungkook agreed.
"Jimin I think it's best if you live with us for a while" Taehyung said and Jungkook nodded "I was thinking the same thing"
Jimin sniffled, wiping his tears away "I can't. I don't want to be a burden to you guys"
Taehyung stepped forward and pulled Jimin in for another hug "you could never burden us Chim. Please stay with us, at least for tonight and we can sort everything else out in the morning, okay?"
Jimin nodded.
"Come on I'll get you set up in the guest room" Taehyung said before turning to Jungkook "go get him some pyjamas will you?"

Jungkook nodded and walked into their bedroom. He took some of Taehyung's pyjamas as if he gave Jimin his own they would probably drown the small boy. He gave the clothes to Taehyung who brought them to Jimin. Jungkook sat and waited for Taehyung to come out of the room. As much as Jungkook wanted to go help comfort Jimin, Taehyung was probably the best option. The two were extremely close and it made Jungkook slightly jealous. He wanted a best friend like that, he hoped that maybe he and Se-Yeon could become close enough to be like that. Sure Jungkook had friends like Hoseok, Namjoon, Minho and the others who were still in the hockey team from the year before but they were all so caring towards him, more like siblings than friends. Hell, Namjoon seemed like his parent half the time. Well, he used to before he disappeared to be with Jin.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Jungkook heard the door to the guest bedroom and he turned around to see Taehyung walk out. He came and sat next to him.
"How's Jimin?" Jungkook asked cautiously.
Taehyung lay back on the couch "he's asleep"
Jungkook ruffled Taehyung's hair "he'll be okay"
Taehyung nodded and moved his head to lie on Jungkook's shoulder "why is everything going wrong?"
Jungkook put his arm around him "not everything's going wrong, it'll all turn out right in the end don't worry about it too much okay?"
Taehyung groaned and lifted his head from Jungkook's shoulder, leaning back on his arm "this was the perfect day until tonight"
Jungkook smiled and kissed Taehyung's temple "it's okay, there will be many other perfect days that can stay perfect"
"I hope you're right"
"Of course I'm right"

Hey guys hope you enjoyed this chapter ☺️. What do you think about the Yoonmin split??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 7.9K 119
In which the crew only wants to stick together. Sequel To STUTTER Started: May 9, 2019 Ended: rankings #229 in vmin #156 in vmin #152 in vmin #108 in...
1.5M 78.6K 43
-in which innocent kim taehyung, a new secretary let out into the real world, collides with jeon jeongguk, a rutheless mafia boss of South Korea. -m...
432K 15.8K 61
[ completed ] A spoiled jealous Jungkook. Taekook Started:5 April (2022) Ended: 26 October (2022)
783K 32.3K 59
❝Even after my hopes being torn apart, even after carrying a broken heart, even after all your faults, I was, am and will be forever your...