Supernatural One Shots

By mylittlelove19

I don't own any of the characters. I write the story line based off ideas I have had on my own, or imagines/o... More

Ghost Facers
Drunk John
Dean saves you
Dean and Bobby
Dean
Nightmares (Sam)
Cass interrupts
Wearing his flannel (Dean)
Texting Pictures
Reuniting (Sam and Dean)
Surprise Actions (Dean)
Drinking with Dean
Hey Sam.
Lonely Video Call (Dean)
Fighting with Dean
Reasons (Sam)
Shadow (Dean)
Trouble Sleeping (Dean)
Sweet Pie (Dean)
Finding Sam and Dean
Your Old T-Shirt
News at a funeral (Dean)
Let me forget (Sam)
Broken Hearted (Dean)
Lies (Dean)
Jo joins Training
Almost Sam
John (Dean)
Hey Jude (Dean)
Fooling myself (Dean)
Before we had a chance.
I hate witches Pt. 1 (Dean)
I hate witches Pt. 2 (Dean)
Can't hide it (Dean)
Bad Fight (Dean)
I hate you, but I love you
I hate you, but I love you Pt. 2
Done with you (Part one)
Done with you (Part Two)
Just a sad song
Jo (Dean)
Surrender
Note from me.
Journal (Dean)
Scary movie night (Dean)
Just a fool.
Because (Dean)
Personal Elephant (Dean)
Missing (Dean)
Update from me
Used to be Dean Pt. 1
Used to be Dean (Pt. 2)
Lee Webb's Daughter (Dean Request)
Truth Spell (Dean)
After Hell (Dean)
Before we had a chance Pt. 2
Before we had a chance Pt. 3
A choice (Dean)
A choice pt. 2 (Dean)
Purgatory pt. 1
Purgatory pt. 2

Team Free Will rescues (Dean)

393 2 0
By mylittlelove19

Demons take and hold Dean hostage. They try demanding Jack, so Sam contacts you for some help to go get Dean back safely. (Yes, I got the inspiration for this from a Disney Channel movie, don't judge.)

Warnings: language, beaten-Dean, demon deaths.

Written from the point of view of Alivia/Liv, and partly Dean.

Dean Winchester was my boyfriend at one time. We are both hunters, and it worked really well. But a few months back I just couldn't take it anymore, not after things exploded with Jack coming along.

I love Jack, I really do. But I couldn't handle exactly all that came with him being born. I am terrified of Lucifer, and Dean was determined to fight him. So I left, breaking up with him in the process.

I was driving along the highway toward a case when my phone rang. I was surprised when I looked and saw it was Sam Winchester, Dean's younger brother. "Hey, Sam. What's up?"

"Uh, it's about Dean, Liv. He's gone. And I think I need your help."

"Where?" I asked quickly.

Dean and I have a complicated relationship. Sure we broke up, but it wasn't because we didn't love each other. It wasn't about us. And even if it had been... when a hunter calls and needs your help, you drop everything and do what you can to help. And for either of the Winchester's I'd do everything in my power to save them.

The next day I was with Sam, Jody, Jack, Donna, Claire, Cass, Rowena, Charlie, and Mary. We were the rescue party, but more like an army ready for war. "I'm marching right in there, and handling this." I said firmly.

They all nodded but looked a little worried. Sam stepped to me, his hands held up softly. "Liv, I know you think it's just demons..."

"I don't give a shit who it is! It's Dean in there. And he would never leave one of us in there alone. He'd come after each and every one of us, without a second thought. I'm going; with or without all of you." I said, grabbing a second angel blade as well as a second clip of devil's trap bullets.

Claire moved first, "I'm coming too."

"Me too." Donna said.

"We all are." Mary said, they all grabbed the same things I did.

"Jack, you can't go. We can't have you in there that close to them." I said softly when he stood with us.

He shook his head at me with that sweet and innocent face. "This is about me. They took him because of me. I should just go and take care of it." He offered. He really is a true Winchester at heart.

"We can't risk you using your powers. You don't really have control yet. And we are not going to hand you over to them. You coming is exactly what they want." I said, and Cass was quick to agree with me.

Jody stepped forward, "So, what do we do?"

I turned and looked to Rowena, "Could you make a fake Jack? Even just long enough to get Dean out of their hold?" I asked her hopefully.

She nodded with a smirk. "Aye, dearie. I certainly could, I just need to brew up the right spell."

We got everything set, and moved to the building. They were holding Dean and waiting for us in an abandoned warehouse.

I walked in, with everyone behind me. They had Dean tied to a chair, he was beaten and barely conscious. They also had a knife to his throat. I felt my blood boil instantly.

Dean's P.O.V.
"Finally! I see you gathered all the misfits..." The demon in charge of the rest of the morons said.

I looked up and saw Alivia leading the pack of everyone I knew would come for me if they were asked. God she looked pissed as she cut him off. "Stop talking. This is your chance to give us Dean and walk away." She snarled.

If looks could kill every one of these idiots would be dead instantly. She's so damn sexy when she's angry.

Her face was stern, daring them to call her bluff. They all laughed, making more anger flash in her eyes. They had no idea who they were dealing with apparently. If they thought Sam would be a problem, they're under estimating my Liv.

"You need proof how serious we are about wanting Jack? Take a look at your lover boy's face. Tell me if we're messing around." One of them laughed.

She glanced my way and our eyes met. I silently pleaded with her not to do this, just let them kill me. But I knew her. She's not backing down. "You've got it all wrong. I think you should take a look a Dean and ask yourself how long you think you'll live if you take another step toward him." She warned firmly.

Sammy's jaw flexed, he's worried about her. He knows as well as I do that she's not going to back away from a fight.

Again they laughed, "Give us Lucifer's child, or lose Dean Winchester."

Liv scoffed, "Let's just be smart here. I know it's hard for you lot, but let's try. Don't try to intimidate me. I'm not stupid, you talk a big game but you can't deliver. Jack is coming, don't have a heart attack. But this is your final chance to hand over Dean or you die tonight. If Jack cones in here... you won't be leaving."

"Watch your mouth, little girl, before I show you who is really in charge!" The leader yelled, clearly Liv was getting under his skin.

But, Alivia only laughed at his threat. "Ha! You don't scare me. I'm not going to listen to some punk ass demon." She fired back.

Alivia's P.O.V.
My eyes flickered to a new demon as he approached Dean with a knife once again. "Maybe I'll show you a preview of what is going to happen if the kid doesn't show up..."

"Don't push us, you black eyed bitch." Mary said, moving right next to me.

"What's it going to be? Hand over Jack, or watch Dean Winchester die."

Sam stepped forward, slightly in front of me, ready to hold me back I'm sure. "Untie my brother so we know you can't double cross us."

They mostly laughed but the leader nodded, "Once the kid is here we can untie him."

As I was getting toe-to-toe in the face of the demon in charge, each of us inching closer, I reached for my blade but heard Dean. "No, Liv, don't do it! Let them kill me. Lucifer cannot get to Jack, we know that. We have to protect him... no matter what."

I only glanced his way, but I kept the emotions off my face as I looked back to the demons.

"Awe, listen to your lover boy beg you. Always the one ready to sacrifice himself for the cause."

"Shut up!" I yelled firmly.

He looked over my way and scoffed. "Need to look at his face again to remind yourself..."

"You lay another finger on him and you'll be dead before you let go. And then no Jack. No more deal if you touch him again." I promised.

I was starting to laugh from being so angry.

Sam touched my arm softly, "Liv, hey. Come on, back down for a second. We don't want shit to go down yet."

We all stood there, just staring at each other. We spread out slightly, getting ready for our plan. Rowena was going to keep the demons from smoking out before we could trap them with the bullets.

I heard the subtle signal from Rowena, and then the doors opened. 'Jack' walked in. "Here's the kid." Sam said.

I stepped in the way. "Bring Dean over here, or Jack doesn't come any closer." I knew I had to sell it as if it were real.

They paused for a moment, sizing me and 'Jack' up, as well as the others now spread out with blade and guns at the ready. "Ooo, came to play did you?"

"Today, Junior. Unless you WANT this to turn into a fight you won't win."

Once they had Dean close, Cass grabbed him and threw down this gem Rowena had made that would teleport them back home.

We all started firing bullets as we charged at them with the blades. We hit each and every one of them with the bullets and started with the final step.

I claimed their apparent leader as mine. I stood over him as he panicked from not being able to smoke out. He held his hands out, begging for his life. "Devil's trap bullets, bitch. This is for touching Dean." Then I stabbed him in his chest, and twisted it.

I looked around, everyone had taken down at least two demons; we had been pretty outnumbered like we expected. We figured they would know we were coming ready to fight. We just also knew they didn't expect the bullets or fake Jack.

Claire smiled at me, "You were a bad-ass."

I smiled and moved over to her, "So were you. I would hunt with you any day of the week."

She looked at Sam, "See? Even Alivia thinks I could hunt with her!"

Sam sighed and shook his head, "That's great, Claire. But you know we don't want you hunting with us. Too much tends to go wrong, I mean look around."

She rolled her eyes. Man she reminds me so much of me, and it's kind of funny. I can see why Dean would be so protective of her while having so much of a soft spot and believing in her.

We pulled up to the bunker and I rushed inside. Cass and Dean were here somewhere, and I just wanted to be sure that Dean was alright. "Dean?!" I yelled out. I followed Cass calling out for me, telling me they were in Dean's room.

I walked in, and Dean was stiffly getting to his feet. He was a little cleaned up, and in clean clothes now. "Liv?"

"Hey, Dee."

He pulled me into a hug. "I thought you were screwed. And I was worried they'd get what they wanted."

I laughed as he whispered in my ear. I pulled back to look up at him, "I'm a sucker for you, Winchester. But I would never give up Jack. You should've known we'd have a classic, Winchester-style, dumb-ass plan."

He chuckled, "I did teach you well."

After everyone was settled for the night, I found myself in the kitchen of the bunker. I was in one of Dean's shirts after taking a shower; it was long so I only had that on. I grabbed a glass of whiskey and a piece of what I was sure was Dean's pie. I smirked to myself as I turned to walk back to my room with it.

Suddenly, Dean was in the doorway with a smile of his own. "What is this? A pie thief?"

I flinched slightly, as he had startled me, but then I giggled, "Damn. Caught red-handed." I joked.

"You sure are..." He came closer, his eyes dark with the old look of lust as he shamelessly checked me out. "..Now, what to do with you?"

I bit my lip, "Maybe we could share?" I offered.

He chuckled, "Deal."

He grabbed the bottle of whiskey and we went off to his room. He shut the door quietly and we sat on his bed. "I don't think that shirt has ever looked so good, Liv. God. I cannot get the image of you earlier out of my head."

I raised an eyebrow. "Earlier? What about it?"

He leaned over and took the bite of pie off the fork I was holding. "It was sexy as hell. Watching you stand off with them, fearlessly, with that 'I dare you to fuck with me' face. It's always so damn hot."

I blushed, taking a bite of my own. "Um, I didn't know that was a face I have."

He leaned over, moving the plate away as he leaned in. "Oh, you definitely do. And it's sexy. You just glare at them, like you're just daring them to try something and mess with you so you can kill them." His lips brushed against mine, testing the waters to see if I wanted him to stop. When I didn't move away he gently leaned all the way in.

After a few minutes he smiled at me, "I have missed you, Liv."

"I have missed you too, Dee. I was scared Lucifer would show up today, but I couldn't leave you there. I knew you would come for me if it were the other way around."

He smirked and kissed my cheek slowly. "You're damn right I would've. I've always got your back. And you coming, even fearing he would be there, is so brave and amazing. You blow me away with how tough you are."

We curled together and watched Scooby-Doo before falling asleep.

In the morning Sam woke us up, smiling. "Sorry. We're having a big breakfast before everyone leaves. Come on." Then he walked off.

I rubbed my face and sat up to stretch.

Dean leaned over and kissed my neck lazily after he sat up. "Morning, Liv." He grumbled in that gravely morning voice I love.

"Morning, Dee. Let's go." I said with a yawn.

"Put some damn pants on before you kill me." He joked, throwing pajama pants my way.

As we ate he kept touching me in some way; my thigh, my hand, an arm around me, rubbing the small of my back, twirling my hair etc. It was definitely like how things used to be. I wasn't sure what to think, but I knew that I liked being next to him again.

Hell, Dean Winchester would be worth facing Lucifer if I had to.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 2.9K 64
I will be writing any kind of imagines. I will write for any character. You can be a: Angel Demon Human Hunter Any Supernatural Being Note that I'm...
107K 2.1K 125
Dean Winchester x Reader one-shots,preferences!!!! I'll take request if you have one just send me a message or a comment and I'll do my best to get i...
16.6K 273 50
Just a bunch of spn imagines for your fandom needs :)) Mostly sam,dean&cas Completed Kinda short **no smut sorry**
537K 11.5K 76
Little stories about Sam x reader. Enjoy~ I don't own any of the characters or Supernatural. But all these stories are mine.