HERO ↠ ( BILLY BATSON )

Av -maybemalfoy

❝ Wow, I thought superheroes were only in movies and comics. ❞ ❝ Well, now I can be your hero. ❞ ↡ ... Mer

- HERO
prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven

thank you <3

792 18 0
Av -maybemalfoy

oh wow i haven't logged onto my wattpad account in like half a year.

i told you guys i would update but i never did, so i apologize.
i don't believe i'll ever finish this because i have things to do and i'm busy now.
i have like seven assignment i need to do and i have courses to worry about.
but then again, thank you for your support.

this book was coming to its ending anyways so there's not much to it.

thank you for your support, i appreciate all of you.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

1.4K 57 15
(COMPLETED) THIS IS SO CRINGE. DONT READ IT- Freddy Freeman x fem reader. I changed it last minute but oh well. enjoy I guess :) - Book 1 and 2 *NONE...
3.7K 67 20
Damian Wayne, the Devil's Spawn (quite literally!), + Raven, the Queen of Darkness, + Billy, the Champion of Magic, and their drunk uncle John Consta...
119K 5.3K 40
Billy's in a bad place. Consistently on the run from bullies and the like, unable to eat or find a stable place to sleep for more than a week-- Sure...
22.7K 1K 20
Billy Batson & John Constantine are not a pair that you would think to be close in any way. But that's just what they want you to think. *Rated M for...