A Bright Star To Calm The Sto...

By Stellarstar15

So this is a story I came up with on my own and at the same time not really. It's kinda like the Skypiea arc... More

A/N
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
A/N
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
A/N
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 1

277 6 0
By Stellarstar15

Oh So this part is gonna during the beginning before The Straw Hats went up to Upper Yard to battle the priests by the setting below  (y'all know the rest but there is more twists!)

____________________________________

"The First Encounter! Luffy finds a Chronicler!"

It was a pleasant day at Lovely Street. But not before the Blue Sea Dwellers otherwise known..as the Straw Hats. Nami, Robin, Chopper and Zoro on the Going Merry were taken by a huge express shrimp to the Upper Yard due to the recent events of them being classified as Class Two criminals of Skypiea. Conis will now have to admit her betrayal.

"Shishishi! This place looks so cool!" Luffy secretly snuck quite the mouthful of food into his mouth while the merchant wasn't looking as Luffy quickly went away meeting up with Sanji and Usopp. Sanji hitting him on the head.
"You idiot! This is no time for games!" Sanji spoke visibly agitated at his captain.
"That's true..I-I believe I'm coming down with..the Need for Flee virus.." Usopp said in a panicked state.
"Alright...well..LAST ONE TO THE SHIP IS A ROTTEN SEA MONSTER!" Luffy ran off heading to the direction of the Going Merry. Both Sanji and Usopp had no choice but to chase after him.
"LUFFY QUIT CAUSING A SCENE!" Sanji yelled in anger. While Luffy was running he glanced behind to see if his two crew mates caught up to him.

"I can't believe I had to get stuck getting more fruit for him..only because I owe those priests a favor."  ??? spoke.
"Nonono! HEY! Get out of the wayyyy!" But it was too late for Luffy to say something to them. They suddenly noticed but it couldn't stop them from being crashed into by the straw hat. ???'s bag would drop having her logbooks fall out some paper going out of it.
"O-Oh no! Not my logbooks!" ??? scrambled to pick up the papers and journals, stuffing them back into their bag.
"Log..books? What do you use them for?" Luffy glanced down at ??? with curiousity.
"D-Don't look at me.." ??? turned away from Luffy. Luffy being the stubborn one wanted answers, so he slowly slid off the hood ??? was wearing..to reveal a girl with two different colors of hair..and different colored eyes. The people by Luffy gasped in the shock of this..freak?

"Woahhhhhh! Cool hair and eyes!! What's your name? What do you do with those logbooks!" Luffy kept asking question after question, some she refused to answer. Sanji and Usopp eventually caught up, Sanji stood with his heart eyes but immediately snapped out of it to help ??? up.
"Oh thank you God, for bringing me a goddess!!" Sanji acclaimed out loud to her, holding her hand as his eyes were hearts. Mae's face began to heat up feeling flustered by Sanji's compliment, she quickly removed her hand from Sanji's. Who knows what could happen to him if this poor soul flirted with her even more.

"Sooo...you're a chronicler? And you write stories about people?" Luffy turned his head with a look of "huh?" on his face.
"Yes..and my name..it's Mae. Mae Galilea." She'd smile at Luffy. To Sanji, he was being ignored and Usopp didn't really trust her. Of course it was time for that one question to come up.
"Hey Mae, wanna join my crew?!" Luffy smiled, staring right into Mae's two different colored eyes with pure excitement.

"..I can't, I'm sorry.." Mae would slide her hood back up and began to run. She can't stay any longer otherwise he would kill her for being near these 'peasants' as they were called and if he found that she encountered class two criminals..
He most certainly would do something about this street she loved to visit.
"Luffy..you IDIOT! You scared the poor girl off! Now I can't do something sweet for the lovely lavender scented goddess!" Sanji looked at Luffy very upset because he thought he could have a chance for another lady on the crew to flirt with. 
"I can conclude..that she's going to join my crew!" Luffy laughed, continuing his journey back to the ship.

Conis soon admits her betrayal. So now the three have to make their journey across the Upper Yard to save them.

Meanwhile..

A young man in the Upper Yard was running from the priests only to be slaughtered..thrown into the White Sea. A sudden sound of shimmering was heard. As what seemed to be a floating star flew through the forest as the figure jumped off the star, having it disappear in a matter of about 5 seconds.
"Hello..you three.." ??? spoke with a bit of annoyance in their voice..they despised the priests with every fabric of their being. The figure slowly slid their hood off to reveal Mae.
"It seems Mae has returned..Ohm, do what you must with her and bring her back to God Eneru." A man with a pilot hat, goggles and lance sword in hand said to Ohm, a buff man with black narrow glasses and a giant sword made of iron cloud. Ohm took Mae's hand helping her climb onto Holy's back, his white fluffy dog and they ride off back to God's shrine.
"We should get back to our ordeals." A purple suited man with spider like hair spoke. They'd nod in agreement and went their separate ways.

She's mumble to herself.. "Damn you priests..never ask a favor from me again.." Ohm glanced down at Mae.
"What happened..you know you shouldn't be having your hood down in public." Ohm asked. Mae sighed and spoke.
"It was this Straw Hat kid..he crashed into me..and it made my hood come down..I felt so humiliated." Mae slid her hand onto to Holy's back, giving a gentle pet.
"You know God will be angry with this..You could've been killed by those class two criminals." Ohm said with a bit of concern..out of all the priests she has grown respect for was Ohm. Since training her powers, she grew as powerful as of recent with thanks to him. She also really loved his pet Holy.

Luffy, Sanji and Usopp made their journey into the Upper Yard..the ordeals shall soon begin.

On the next One Piece...

"Ha Haa Haa! In the name of God Eneru and Goddess Mae, I shall stop you!"

"Wait..Mae is.."

"A GODDESS?!"

"She will join my crew!!"

"The Ordeal of Spheres! Mae is a Goddess?!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

583 36 7
Y/N was recruited after the Straw Hat's saved her from her father. After months of trying to woo Y/N, Nami finally decides to help Sanji's love life...
6K 67 10
another republish Luffy x Hancock Zoro x robin Sanji x Nami random, made up character in the story Strawhats visit an island with any and every plant...
26.5K 901 35
Book 1: No Regrets, Right? --- It's been 2 years since the Battle of Marineford. 2 years since the straw hats were separated. After taking off from...
24.7K 741 30
This story is about a Young girl named y/n who lost their parents in a terrible ship wreck, At least that's what she was told. Soon after she reali...