Trapped

By DezXfanfics

Finally Korra decided to go visit her parents back at her home tribe, as the CEO of future industry is headed... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifthteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five
Chapter twenty-six
Chapter twenty- seven

Chapter five

1K 47 122
By DezXfanfics

Asami's Pov

We sat next to the fire, finally eating actal food.

Asami: This is the best sandwich I have ever tasted in my whole life.

Korra: You know they're a day old, but when you are starving, everything tastes like fine cuisine.

Asami: Yeah, I wouldn't mind normal food. I have a craving for some skewers. They are my favorite.

Korra: well you won't see skewers for a while. We are lucky enough to have airplane food, even if it tastes like an old sock and the island has fresh water. It is like we won the lottery.

Asami: We could still drink rain water, right?

Korra: We could, but it would be inefficient. Not to mention that there could be no rain for weeks

Asami: We would be dead in a few days!

Korra: Naw, we could still desalinate sea water

Asami: ugh, I remember that from chem class. Wait, thats heating up the water and collecting the salt, right?

Korra: Oh, you actually remember something from school.

Asami: rude, anyways it doesn't matter. I don't know how to actually do it.

Korra: well, the easiest way is to get two different sized bowls and a plastic wrap. Then you put the small bowl into the bigger one, cover everything with the plastic wrap and place a small stone on top of the foil dips in the center. We'd put it under the sun and as condensation forms, freshwater droplets will drip from the plastic wrap into the cup. Easy but it takes time. Luckily, we don't have to do this.

Asami: and how the fuck do you remeber that shit by heart.

Korra: it is a basic, pretty face.

Asami: Basic my ass, it is far from basic and you know

Korra: I was in the scouts for a while and because of that I had multiple occasions to spend a couple of hour alone in the woods.

Asami: hmm, that explains a lot. The campfire, now the salt water thing. Maybe you are a teenage version of Bear Grylls after all!

Korra: I am not a teenager and what is with that look? Don't you think you are on vacation, princess. You can still move your ass and help me with this mess.

I rolled my eyes at her comment.

Korra: any who do you fill any better?

Asami: a lot better, thanks

Korra: no problem and good that is good

Asami: can I ask yo something

Korra: hit me

Asami: Did you really have to undress me?

Korra: *clears her throat* um - I thought we were past this topic

Asami: well it bothers me

Korra: I had to cut your dress to get to the wound

Asami: that was my favorite dress

Korra: Well the sucks, I would've left you with the whole in the dress but- um , you weren't wearing a bra. I cut too much so I thought why not put on new clothes. Don't worry it wasn't a pleasure for me, pretty face.

Asami: wait, so have you seen me bo-

Korra: yes for a second, I mean I didn't have a choice, but I wasn't paying attention.

Asami: How am I supposed to believe that?

Korra: well, I guess you will have to trust me, oh and case you forgot, I saw you in the lake, pretty face *winks*

Asami: but I was under water

Korra: yeah *laugh* clear water, now come on

I had deja vu

Asami: Where are we going?

Korra: Maybe some of the passengers are missing. We need to go and check it out. The plane crew always has a passengers' list,and we need to find it. Then we could look for supplies and bags.

I felt like I couldn't breath.

Korra: Hey Asami, take a breathe,

I felt her hand on my shoulder and it was warm.

Korra: What's going on?

Asami: if we want to count the bodies and collect the luggages, we have to go in the plane right?

Korra: yea, do you have a problem with that?

Asami: well I am not ready to face my- my friend.

Korra: Your friend? You weren't traveling alone?

Asami: No, I wasn't alone. I was traveling with my co-worker.

Korra: Shit, I am so sorry, wait did you see them yesterday?

Asami: yes and I don't want to repeat this meeting

Korra: But when i found you, you were in front of the plane. So you had to go alone.

Asami: she was in the other class, I just avoided that part of the plane. In this case I can't

Korra: Okay, Asami, you have to be strong, you know what the say "hit hard at the battle that is confronting you"

Asami: Um who says that

Korra: I don't know I just heard it before *she shrugs*

Asami: if I say I don't feel like I can do this, I mean it and you saying "motivational" things you heard is not gonna change that

Asami: *thought* even though it did totality soothe me down.

Korra: How bout this, I go into the class your friend is in and you do the other side.

Asami: Okay, deal

Korra: ooooo I have a better idea

Asami: what is it?

Korra: what is your friend's name?

Asami: Chelsea

Korra: I will carry Chelsea away from the plane so we can bury her

Asami: um - I don't know is it alright to move the body? Are we even able to do this?

Korra: nothing I can't handle *flexes*

Asami: Okay then , I trust you.

Korra: deal, wait, is that why you threw that tantrum yesterday

Asami: maybe, ugh I was having hard day

Korra: I went flying alone so I can't imagine how you must've felt. I hope the burial will help you move on. I'm sorry for your loss. One more thing.

Asami: sure

Korra: how does she look like

Asami: She's late 30tys black short hair and a white shirt I believe.

Korra: Okay it might take a while so um if you want, you should keep yourself occupied.

After she said that she headed towards the plane as I went to the woods.
Maybe I could find her flowers. A short walk in the woods I saw this beautiful yellow flowers, it reminded me of her. It was bright like her energy every day. I headed back to the beach and sat on a rock far back from the plane. Two hours later Korra comes back.

Korra: It is done, let's go.

She said so sweetly and led me to the grave.

Asami: wow, you actually dug up a grave. Was the description I gave you enough to find her?

Korra: Yes, It was easy to find her.

Asami: I like the pile of rocks you put

Korra: It's the easiest way to find the grave later,

Asami: yea, one thing is missing

I walked up to the pile of rocks and gently placed the flower I picked on top, I took a deep breath. I will miss you Chelsea.

Korra: I have never held nor been to a funeral before.

Asami: I have

Korra: Oh um, so wanna give a speech

Asami: yes I do, *takes a deep breath* Chelsea you were much more than my co-worker. You were my friend and biggest supporter. I will never forget how you always joked around about parties and the hot people. How you lightened up every boring meeting. How you looked after me. You have made everyone's life better. Having you around was the best thing that happened to me. I will miss you so much. Bye Chelsea.

Korra: Bye Chelsea, Man life ain't fair she seemed like a lovely person

Asami: believe me she was

Korra: do you feel better?

Asami: yea, but still was a terrible experience. You know it was my second time watching someone die before.

Korra: Wait, What did you say?

Asami: well she was still alive when I found her and

Korra: are you kidding me?

Asami: what?!

Korra: you said SECOND time

Asami: oh yea when I was younger I came home from school. Come to find out that someone robbed us and put my mother in bad shape. My father was in his office in his building and I saw my mom on the floor. I watched not knowing what to do, I was just seeing her life draining away by the time the ambulance came she was gone.

I started to cry remembering that horrid scene in my old house. All of a sudden I feel a pair of strong arms around me. She was hugging me and it felt nice. It warmed me up.

Korra: I am so sorry you have to go through that

Asami: yea I moved on from it, It pushed me forward.

Korra: how about we think of a nice memory

Asami: ok well, remember when we met in the airport

Korra: how can I forget you and your bitchy attitude

Asami: oh shut up, anyways Chelsea liked you she said you were as hot as my spilt coffee

Korra: Oh yeah? So, now I can tell one thing about her. She had really good taste in women.

Asami: *laugh* Yea okay. You keep telling yourself that. This funeral, It really helped me, Korra. I want you to know that I appreciate it.

Korra: No problem, pretty face. Are you ready for a challenge?

Asami: I think so, lead the way

We walked back to the plane wreck.

Korra: Can we start checking the passengers now?

I nodded as she told me to go look for the list as she counts the people. So I went inside the plane and walked to the staff room. It should be here and it was. I was curious and I thought why not check out Korra. It just had her basic info. She is from the Southern tribe. Born on April 20th, she is 21 years old. I swear she looks younger. I shouldn't be doing this, good thing the airplane was empty. Okay time to look at what I was suppose to. They were 36 people all together. Should not be hard to count. I walked out and met with Korra.

Korra: I counted 34 people. Not counting us obviously

Asami: Then that is all, and that means it's just us two on the island.

Korra: that is true.

Asami: So what now?

Korra: Now? Now ,we will find the luggages and see if anything is worth it to put to use, and our adventure begins. Welcome to the jungle, Asami Sato.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh my. Asami's life seems so sad. Why did write it, idk anyways I hoped you like it I can't believe ya are actually reading my story. Thank you all for your support. It makes me want to write more. If your wondering how the hell I have five chapters done, let's just say I prefer doing this then my school work :)
Peace out - Des

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.5K 1.7K 20
Korra and Asami have an apartment together near campus. Both of them have a secret they don't want the other knowing. But what happens when one of th...
35.7K 1.1K 26
TW: this story mentions the progression of a terminal illness that can be upsetting. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. Patient x Nurse AU [korrasami] ---- There...
57.7K 1.4K 11
Bolin cried. Mako screamed. Tenzin cracked. Asami shattered. Avatar Korra is dead. And the people closest to her have to deal with it.
61.5K 1.6K 13
Asami Sato attended Republic City high, Her father, Hiroshi, is a multi millionaire, which puts a target on his head. Hiroshi wants to take asami awa...