The Side Effect

De Local711Crackhead

Ray is 23 Henry is 19 Starts after the episode "Indestructible Henry" !!!THIS CONTAINS MPREG SO IF YOU DON'T... Mais

Authors notes
The Machine
Reality Check
Revelations
Holy Sh-
Father
Family Dinner
Oh, Jasper
"I Am NOT Hiring Jasper!"
Morning Sickness
Moving

Indestructible Henry

2.1K 37 20
De Local711Crackhead

Hey guys, sorry for any grammar or spelling mistakes. I'll try and fix them later if I see any. Let me know if you guys like this or not☺️. Thanks for reading.

————————————————————————

"Hey Ray" Henry and Charlotte say as they walk into the store. Ray frowns at the two as he drops his hand from the canon sting beside him. "Hey Ray, Hi Ray.... that's all you guys are gonna say? You don't see this gigantic canon!" Henry shrugs and Charlotte waves sarcastically at the canon. "Oh, hey canon." "Hi canon."

"Oh come on," Ray complains as he motions toward the weapon, "look at this baby!" Henry and Charlotte nod and mumble about how cool it is while Ray pats the canon softly. "This is just like the cannon that fired the first shot at the battle of Swellview. Just imagine," Ray wraps his arm around Henry's shoulders and smiles, "just imagine this cannon going BOOM!" Henry jumps and Ray laughs to himself. "The enemy was probably all 'AHHH AHHH!' And I bet people watching were all like 'wow!'"

Charlotte walks around the cannon inspecting it, "Where'd you get this thing?" She asks Ray. Ray shrugs and points out the shop's door, "that vintage weapon store that went outta business." Charlotte perks up and nods, "always loaded?" Charlotte asks as Ray nods. Henry huffs out a laugh and places his hands on Ray shoulders, "hey, Ray. I gotta talk to you." Ray turns his head and kisses Henry cheek nodding. "Okay. Just flip that open sign on open for me first." Henry kisses Ray before heading to flip the sign as Charlotte and Ray continue to talk about the cannon in the room.

"Hey, what's this chain for?" Charlotte asks as she picks up the old rusted metal locks. Ray takes it and hums to himself. "I don't know. Let me see," Ray says as he pulls it towards himself. The cannon fires loudly and Ray only has time to grabe Charlotte before they both go flying backwards. Ray stands up and looks over the cannon at the cloud of smoke clouding the shop. "Henry?" Ray calls out through the cloud. "Hen!" Ray shouts as he spots his sidekick covered in soot next to the shop's door. Ray jumps over the cannon and rushes to Henry's side he graves the cannon ball as tears fill his eyes and he looks between the motionless man beside him and the weapon in his hands. "Stupid cannon ball! You killed my boyfriend!" Ray shouts before throwing it a glass vase next to Charlotte and smashing it. Ray falls next to Henry and begins sobbing with his head down as Henry shakes his head and adjusts himself to sit up farther.

Henry looks at Charlotte with wide eyes and she stares back with a small smile. "Woah!" Henry groans as he stretches. Ray sits up quickly and looks at Henry. "How can you be talking?" Ray asks as he moves back quickly to stand again, "And living?" Henry stands up and shyly smiles, "cause... I'm fine." Ray shakes his heads and sobs, "you can't be fine! You just- you just took a cannonball to the gut at point blank range!" Ray yells. "Yeah. Yeah I did" Henry replies simply. Ray steps closer towards his boyfriend and points at him, "Henry, did you...." Ray trails off as he picks a drill in the pull of junk next to them up. Ray turns it on and looks between Henry and Charlotte before pushing it into Henry's stomach. "Ow!" Henry shouts as Ray lifts his shirt and looks at his stomachs that was injury free. Ray gasps at Henry as he nods confidently before Ray quickly punches Henry's face. Henry fell back and Ray grabbed him and pulled Henry next to him as he checked over where he hit. "Once again! Ow!"

Ray throws the drill down and pulls Henry into a hug. "You're indestructible!" Henry and Charlotte look at one another before looking back at Ray and awkwardly saying surprise. "We did it yesterday," Henry said excitedly before Ray pulled away. Ray looks at Charlotte happily and waves his hands, "and it worked? That's amazing! No side effects?" Ray asks. Henry shakes his head and Charlotte shrugs. "We haven't seen any" Charlotte says, "right?" Henry nods and hugs Ray back. "No effects, Ray!" Ray rubs Henry's back and seems dazed for a moment. "So....Schwoz did this?" Ray asks calmly. Henry nods and Ray hums again. "Well... I guess since you're okay okay.... and nothing happened to you.... I'll let him have this one time for going behind my back" Ray laughs.

They went about the work day as usual, the dumbest criminal in Swellview, Jeff, getting caught after trying to rob a bank, and then the rest of day was slow and criminal free. Charlotte went home after 8 because she said she had a family dinner to attend. Ray and Henry ordered a pizza and two liter of Pepsi to eat while watching WWZ. Henry stepped out of the elevator with pizza and Pepsi and smiled at Ray. "I called my mom to let her know I was staying the night," Henry announced. Ray smirks and wraps his arms around Henry's waist as he sets the pizza and pop on the table. "Your mom's fine with you staying at your boyfriend's place for the night, hmm?" Ray asks as he kisses Henry's neck. Henry tilts his head and snorts, "I'm nineteen, Ray. She's probably just happy I can't get pregnant or some shit." Ray starts laughing and nods. "She'd probably kick my ass if you were a girl and tried to spend that night" Ray musses. "Definitely!" Henry chuckles, "mmm, Ray. As nice as this is, let's eat and watch the movie before we get too distracted, okay?" Henry breaths out. Ray nods and they continue the night.

After the movie Henry went to stretch when Ray swept him up in his arms and headed to the back of the Man Cave. "Ray!" Henry exclaimed in surprise. "We ate the pizza and watched the movie. My turn" Ray says slyly. Henry laughs and nods, "your turn."

—————————————————————

A Month later:

"Hey, if you were Dr. Minyak and you just broke out of prison, where would you hide, babe?" Ray asked as he turned his seat to face Henry who was slumped on the Man Caves couch. "I don't know," Henry says as he thinks for a moment, "Omar's Pizza?" Ray takes a sip of his drink and laughs. "Why Omar's Pizza?" Ray asks, confused. Henry shrugs and checks his phone, "because they have good pizza." Ray seems to weigh the thought for a moment and then hums, "you wanna order one?" Henry shakes his head and lays farther down on the couch, "no thanks, babe. My stomach is too upset to eat anything and keep it down right now" he says as Ray looks in in concern for him.

The elevator dings and Charlotte rushes out with Schwoz mumbling behind her. "Oh, would you give it up, Schwoz!" Charlotte yells as she throws her hands up in the air, "for the last time. I'm not gonna say you look like uncle Jesse from Full House!" Scheoz grumbled underfed his breath and flooded his arms over his chest as Ray and Henry stared at them. Charlotte waves at Ray and heads over to him to get a closer look at the screen. "Hey, Charlotte. Char.......do you know if Henry's been to the doctors yet to find out why he's been sick? Like...?" Charlotte sighs, rolls her eyes, "I can't tell you. He worried you'll laugh at him." Ray's eyes soften and he gets closer to Charlotte and lowers his voice. "I would never laugh at Henry's pain. C'mon, what's going' on?" Ray whispers. "He thinks- he thinks he shouldn't go to the doctors because he thinks it's not something 'natural'" Charlotte explains. Ray looks back at Henry laying on the couch and frowns, "well shouldn't he be more concerned about if it's not natural?" Charlotte nods, "yeah. He said if it doesn't go away in the next few days he'll ask Schwoz to run some tests because he says he's fairly certain that he's... ya know?" Raywatches Charlotte motion to her stomachs and shakes his head. "No, Charlotte. I don't know" Ray says quickly. Charlotte looks back at Henry's resting form and back to Ray before stepping closer, "he took a test, and it was positive." "Positive for what? What was the test for?" Ray asks in concern. "A pregnancy test" Charlotte hushed.

Ray starts laughing and hits the table in front of him before rushing towards Henry and laughing louder. "Charlotte told me you took a pregnancy test!" Ray laughs louder. Henry looks at Charlotte and y'all's her name while Ray continues to mock his boyfriend. "Ray!" Charlotte says aspirated. Schwoz starts laughing too and Henry glares at Charlotte who's left annoyed beside the Screen. "A-and it was positive!" Ray laughed louder. Schwoz stopped laughing and looked at Henry. "It was positive?" Schwoz asks Henry as he rounds the couch to look at Henry. Ray let's it a few more giggles and then straightens himself up, "why is that concerning, Schwoz?" Ray asks. Schwoz pulls Henry off the couch and into a chair beside the stairs to the tubes. "What's going on? Why are you doing?" Henry asks quickly as he readjusts himself on the chair. A medical scan screen was pulled up from the floor and Schwoz began to wave the medical scanner over Henry's body. "Sit still, Henry," Schwoz says, lessening his movements to simply over Henry's stomach, "Okay."

"Okay?" Henry asks curiously. "Yeah, what do you mean? What does 'okay' mean?" Ray asks as he rushes to Henry's side and runs his fingers through Henry's hair. Schwoz taps on the medical screen for a moment before he steps back and pints at a small circular movement on the screen. "That's what we're talking about," Schwoz says to the group. Charlotte steps closer to look and shrugs as Ray does the same. "What is that?" Charlotte asks Schwoz. Ray and Henry looked at each other before looking back to Schwoz. "It's a baby," Schwoz says. Henry jumps up and shakes his head, "b-but I'm a male... I can't get pregnant." Ray nods in agreement and Charlotte frowns, "Yes, you could if it was a side effect from becoming indestructible" Charlotte states. Henry stares at the screen and shakes his head. "But.... but how does that even work?" Ray asks Schwoz as he looks at the screen with Henry. "Just how the machine mutates other people. Henry's mutation must've been internally... he grew a working uterus" Schwoz explains.

Henry and Ray look at each other and Henry shifts uncomfortably "but I don't have.... ya know... a woman's... private parts... you need that for a uterus" Henry says quietly. Ray pats Henry's backs and looks back at Schwoz, "yeah. How does that work?" Ray asks as Henry hides his face in Ray's shoulder. "It comets to the other..... 'entrance'" Schwoz says. Henry groans and Ray nods in understanding as he pats his back. "I know, babe" Ray sighs. "I'm gonna.... I'm gonna head up to Junk and Stuff real quick" Charlotte says, "Schwoz.... you should come with me." Schwoz looks at Charlotte confused, "but why?" Schwoz asks. "Cause I need your help" Charlotte warns. "Help with wh-." Charlotte grabs Schwoz's wrist and drags him to the elevator. When the doors close Ray pulls Henry from his shoulder and rubs his back "are you okay, Hen?" Ray asks softly. Henry shakes his head and starts to cry, "I- I have...I don't know how to do this!" Henry sobs. Ray picks Henry's up and sits on the couch with him, "It's okay. It's okay. It's up to you. You get to choose what you want to do." Henry wipes his eyes and sniffles "I... I do want to have kids with you but I'm only nineteen and- Do you even think we could do this? We're superheroes!" Henry shouts. Ray laughs slightly and kisses Henry's neck "I do think we could. We could do anything together" Ray whispers. Henry giggles sadly and nods, "yeah. Yeah, I guess."

————————————————————————

Thanks for reading, you guys! Let me know what you think and have a great day!🙃

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1M 14.4K 82
Three years ago, Arabella Manchester never imagined she would be where she is today. She never expected to go to high school, have friends, deal with...
143 2 8
Fictional Characters: Henry, 28, Actor, Based in LA Tim, 30, News Anchor, Based in Chicago Established Relationship | Angst | NSFW Sexual Content | F...
89.5K 1.2K 24
[DISCONTINUED...I GUESS] [CRINGE!I WARN YOU!READ AT UR OWN RISK!] [rewrite version is available check ma profile] Y/N Manchester was Ray's daughter,S...
255 8 10
Basically Henry and Peter's mum gets pregnant again...meet Henry and Peter's new baby sister. All characters are aged up by 4 years btw (in other wor...