Hyperdimension Neptunia Rebir...

By StarWaver

Damian, Has a family and hates him, and has a fine salary at a Purified water company but died from Overworki... More

Prologue - Neptunia?
Page 1 - Bandages and Amnesia
Part 2 - Planeptune and Virtual Forest
Part 3 - Hard Drive Divinity, New Goal, and Guild.
Part 4 - IF and Arfoire... And Fodra
Part 5 - Clothes
Part 6 - The Wandering Girl Broccoli, Not Puchiko, Nyu! And Sky Harbor
Part 7 - Adventurer Falcom and Chian's Quest
Part 8 - Vs. Black Heart and meeting Noire and Geno
Bio - Geno
Part 9 - Black Heart?! Lively Dinner and Armas Test Models
Part 10 - Ganache and Singe, and Thelad Sanctuary and MAGES.
Part 11 - Puddings and Geno's Treasure Memory.
Part 12 - Avenir Storage and Damian being C-U-T-E
Part 13 - Lastation in ruins, Enemy Geno and Neptune is the CPU?!
Part 14 - Diary?! Leanbox Basilicom and Tekken
Part 15 - Microsoft Mountain and Momus' Messenger
Part 16 - Vert and Poison
Part 17 - Ran-Ran and Louis. Also Antidote Pudding.
Bio - Louis
Part 18 - Conversation is Arfoire?! and Lady Green Heart.
Part 19 - New Glasses! And Lowee!
Part 20 - Lowee Snowfield and CyberConnect2
Part 21 - Meeting Resistance and Lumine and wait...two Blancs?!
Bio - Lumine
Page 22 - Back to Lastation and Wrong Images?
Part 23 - Avenir Storage No. 2 and Ganache and MAGES. Returns
Part 24 - Betraying Pervs
Part 25 - Power of Friendship to take back Lowee and Pervy Brothers...
Part 26 - It's Noire and Geno
Part 27 - Idiot Noire and Chian
Part 28 - Soulsac Cave
Part 29 - Scarf
Part 30 - Expo and Marvy
Part 31 - Histy Time!
Part 32 - Planeptune Basilicom
Part 33 - Advice from Falcom, Broccoli and Tekken.
Part 34 - Fantasy Zone and Diablo
Part 35 - Histoire! and Fodra?! Explain!
Part 36 - Damian Vs Damian: Ideals
Part 37 - Neo-Geofront
Part 38 - Lastation and Geno
Part 39 - Who's the real Blanc?! Also M-Frontier Cave and Lumine's memories
Part 40 - Leanbox and White-haired Louis?!
Part 41 - Flashback of the Prince and Legendary weapons...
Part 42 - Momus and Return of Purple Heart
Part 43 - Holy Fang Blade
Part 44 - The Talk and Road to Celestia, Rainbow Bridge and Final Boss?!
Normal Ending: Happy Ending
Extra - The Birth of CPU Candidates
True Ending (1/3)
True Ending (2/3)
True Ending (3/3)

Bio - Damian

1.4K 14 7
By StarWaver

Japanese Name - ダミアン

Romani Name - Damien

Title - The slave with free will

Gender - Male

Race - Saiyan (Formerly), Taboo Slave

Weapon - Gloves, Gauntlets

Relatives;
• Unnamed Twin Brother (Decreased, Other Taboo Slave)

Occupation - Slave

Base - Planeptune

Appearance;

Damian's hair color and eyes are black, like jet black. He wears rags and a metallic collar of what slaves wears, but now he wears a white shirt with a black coat, black pants and dark blue boots bought by Compa from June's cloth store, red scarf from IF.

If Fodra possessed him which called "Fodra Form", He has a pair of gauntlets appeared on his arms and 4 orbs of purple light circles around him.

If Diablo possessed him, dark flames surrounding as he has now demon horns and markings with a cape on.

After he settle with Damian or the owner of the body he was reincarnated into. He has become more stronger and access on a new transformation which he has purple hair with a line of red hair and red eyes, an aura of purple flames, wings made of purple fire, and his fists were on purple fire as well. He calls it "Burst Mode".

Personality;
At first, Damian was shy and stuttering before until later on, he is one of the two most level headed of the bunch besides IF, able to read the situation and make some decisions that might make a difference or even save his friends before himself in time, he carries himself in a different slick, confident manner as his counterpart, with a more vulgar and spiteful tone which sometimes foul-mouthed when someone insulted his friends and can also brutally murdered the 4th wall at part 1.

Skills

Combo Skills

- Rush Combo -

• Rush - Strike an enemy twice in rapid succession.

• Rapid Rush - Strike an enemy three times in rapid succession.

• High Rush - Strike an enemy five times in a fierce rush.

• Wyrm Rush - Rush the enemy and unleash a combo consisting barrage of punches.

- Power Combo -

• Power Blow - Smash an enemy with a strong blow.

• Power Strike - Smash an enemy with a very powerful stroke.

• Eagle Dive - Dive on the foe and smash with the force from landing on the ground.

• Eagle Rage - After several attacks, performs a midair spin kick that releases waves of energy, followed by a dive attack, striking the foe with the force from diving his foot to the ground.

• Fire Punch - Attack with a fire-infused punch.

• Ice Punch - Attack with an ice-infused punch.

• Aero Punch - Attack with an wind-infused punch.

• Thunder Punch - Attack with a lightning-infused punch.

• Break Punch - An attack with a magical affinity.

- Break Combo -

• Break Hit - A hit focused on reducing the foe's Guard Points.

• Break Crush - A strong hit focused on reducing the foe's Guard Points.

• High Break - A attack that uses your whole body to reduce the enemy's guard.

• Ground Breaker - A Guard Breaking Attack that Damian thought up.

EX Finisher

• Endless Infliction - Damian jumps into the air while executing two vertical upward kicks, followed by a heavy downward kick into the ground while landing. Afterward, the enemy is launched into the air as he pulls their leg of the ground to make one final upward kick. Each upward kicks is accompanied by the image of the crescent moon.

• Astral Belt - Damian bends as light focuses on him, then charges at his enemy, leaving a trail of light in his wake and slashing his right gauntlet widely to the right.

• Dualblade Spin - Damian performs a series of rising spin-kicks, the final kick emitting a small vertical stream of purple energy.

• Dagger Splash - Damian leaps into the air with acrobatic grace and throws purple rays of light in an arc.

• Bladerang Hurl - Damian spins counterclockwise with his right arm extended and purple energy trailing behind it. He then performs a curved punch to the left, sending an arc of red energy ahead of him.

• Scalar Gunner - Damian fires a bullet that explodes upon impact with the enemy, and he is thrown back a bit by the strength of the bullet he shot.

• Gauntlet Blitz - Damian spread his arms, charging energy. He then dashes through the enemy, leaving a trail of light in his path which deals damage.

• Slash Rose - Damian slashes five times in the shape of star, forming a red rose on his target. He then turns away and waves his hand as the rose petal scatters.

• Spirit Rush - Damian draws his right hand back briefly, charging green energy into it, then quickly punches it with his right fist at the enemy, releasing a stream of light-blue energy following by a quick left punch that also releases a stream of energy.

• Sundering Fury - Damian first leaps into the air, then charges at his enemy, striking it. He then leaps again and performs a front-flip that sends a shock wave in front of him.

• Flare Shot - Damian releases a fire-charged arrow from his gauntlet, which bursts shortly after arcing halfway in the air.

• Lightning Blaster - Damian shoots several thunderbolts in a small arc in front of them.

• Swallow Storm Blast - Damian performs rapid strikes before continuing with kicks, trapping their target in a long combo, and finishing with a stronger kick that sends the foe backward.

• Combo Link - After "Combo Link" is activated, one more combo will be performed.

SP Skills

• Final Fury - Damian performs a rush of punches and kicks that unleash the flames of hell.

• Critical Blade - Dan begins by punching forward, pushing all of his enemies in front of him as he strikes into them. Afterward, due to his lack of weapon, he smashes down with his foot before causing an explosion.

• Angelic Blast - Damian leaps into the air as pair of wings appears on his back, briefly gathering energy into his hands that he later fires at his target in the form of a laser.

• Infinitia Soul - Damian spins around once and hits the enemy into the air. He then becomes several beams of light and continuously hits the enemy several times. The lights then combine, and he appears above the enemy. Finally, crashing down upon the enemy with a powerful punch that causes the earth surrounding the impact to erupt with energy that hits the enemy multiple times.

• Shadow Moment - Damian shoots the enemy with a beam of energy to blast them far away. Then, he rockets after the enemy at incredible speed and pierces through him. Immediately afterward, the enemy is sliced multiple times by the winds trailing him. The dust clears and he looks back on his battered enemy.

• Blessing of the Unknown - Grants ATK Up, DEF Up, SPD Up, and Protect to self.

• Stat Multipler - This will raise the VIT, MEN, AGI, and TEC of a single ally.

• Curaza Circle - Healing allies in a wide reach area fully.

EXE Drive

• Dragon Force Rampage - After striking the enemies multiple times, Damian strikes forward with his palm to create a powerful blast, freezing all enemies' perception of time for a short duration. Then he flips into the air with a rising kick, with his feet covered in flames. The shape of a fiery dragon surrounds his feet as he slams back into the ground to crush his target before finishing with two more blazing back-flip kicks as the ground erupts in flames. (Extend) After the 2 blazing back-flip kicks, Damian engulfs the field in a massive burst of fire like a sun while in mid-air before spinning around to slash all nearby enemies. He then takes flight across the battlefield, leaving behind a streak of flame that resembles the wings of a dragon behind him. It is capable of dealing an unmatched amount of damage.

• Zero Dissolver - Damian summons several beams of light and directs them toward the enemy. After they successfully hit the enemy, he jumps and changes into several beams of light himself and hits the enemy several times into the air. The beams then combine together into Damian, and he finishes the enemy with with an uppercut. (Extended) After pierce through with the uppercut finish, Damian then strikes the enemy multiple times before he teleports above, charges and fires off a powerful beam of light that explodes after impact on the ground to incinerate the enemy.

• Optic Severance - With power borrowed from the other Damian, take flight and launch the enemy into the sky and engulf them in a massive explosion of light.

• Dream Strikers - A falling Mecha-Damian from above. The mech fires a salvo of missiles from its hands, then leaps into the air and shoots a salvo of purple streams infused with energy. Finally, Mecha-Damian performs a back-flip and dives into the ground.

• Twin Dissolver (Damian & Fodra) - Both do Zero Dissolver.

• Heart Blade Sigma (Damian & Neptune) - Damian and Neptune charge at the enemy. Damian performs a series of punches and kicks that launch the target into the air, where Neptune meets them with a series of slashes that returns them back down. Before the target lands, Damian and Neptune both strike through the target from opposite sides.

• Ethereal Blaster (Damian & Nepgear) - Nepgear and Damian combined their powers, turning it into a giant beam of blue and purple.

• Last Mercy (Damian & Geno) - Geno begins the attack by twirling his blade around before charging forward, knocking the target down. Damian then comes in from the opposite side, uppercutting the target into the sky, where they are met by Geno. Geno knocks them back down, and Damian punches them forward. Both Geno and Damian then unleash a barrage of slashes and punches on the target before charging toward each other and smashing the enemy between their clash.

• Apocalyptic Sforzando (Damian & Lumine) - Lumime takes out four papers and creates four magic, elemental circles around him with them. Reminiscent of a revolver's chambers, each magic circle shoots an elementally-charged orb at the target while switching to the next circle in a clockwise direction, Damian using his punches as a trigger. The first orb explodes into a plume of water, the second orb freezes the plume, the third orb shatters the ice with electricity, and the fourth orb explodes with earthly power. Finally, Lumine and Damian shoots a large continuous beam at the target.

• Swordfury Torrent (Damian & Louis) - Louis swings his sword, and phantom weapons rain down from the sky, continuously striking the target and the area around it. Damian runs through the raining light spears, grabbing two of them while Louis runs beside him. They both then slash through the target, causing all of the weapoms behind them to radiantly explode.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9M 169K 78
Sofia is a 17 years old high school student under the guardianship of her step-father. Several weeks after her mother's death Sofia discovers the ho...
1.9M 79.6K 23
(COMPLETED | UNDER EDITING) Fresh out of college, Veronica Odair is hired as a forensic scientist at the infamous B.E.A.R. Laboratories. She is put t...
190M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...