Fallen

Amaxxx101

~Completed~ 'I'm bold.' 'I'm ever confident.' 'I don't give a fuck about what anyone thinks and have to say a... Еще

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57. (Final chapter)
Epilogue.
Please Don't Skip❤!

46.

87 31 18
Amaxxx101

This chapter is dedicated to MeghanaRella. You can also check out her book too if you want to❤

Unedited chapter.

*

I stayed still as I watch them walk steadily but quietly towards me. I don't know why but I didn't want to show how weak I am in front of them and a part of me was interested to hear whatever they wanted to say.

When they were a few feets away from me, I tilted my head, waiting for them to spit out their own intentions.

One. Two. Three seconds passed and neither of them said a word so I decided to walk pass them only for me to be interrupted by Amber's voice.

"Hey....you're finally out," she started causing me to look back at them.

"Yeah...so?"

"Just wanted to know how you were doing?" Tianna continued.

"I'm doing just fine as you can see."

"Oh...yeah, we can definitely see that, after all the crap you've done--"

"See, what I have and haven't done is none of your business," I roughly interrupted.

"See...I know we've done wrong things and you probably won't want to forgive us," Tianna started.

"Maybe we could be friends again...but we just noticed you've already gotten a new one, so...I doubt we have a chance, but at least we could give it a shot" Amber continued.

"Am I hearing right? I think something is wrong with the air, it's kind of passing on the wrong information," I said.

"Stop being sarcastic," Tianna spat.

"Aren't you guys so smart, do you think I won't notice that you're trying to use me just to get to Roxie? Oh, you're looking for someone that will make you something big, right. You guys are still pathetic social climbers till now and I seriously thought five months was going to be enough to set your senses straight," I replied.

"Oh...Stella, don't say that. We just want us to be friends again, besides we've got some information you could use against Cheryl. Then with us and Roxie by your side, you'll be able to get back to your feet," Tianna suggested.

"So Roxie is some kind of body guard or weapon right? If you have something against Cheryl then use it for yourselves. I don't give a damn..."

"Oh...I bet you would when Cheryl continue with you, five months isn't enough to wipe off your stupidity and weakness, and maybe when that happens you'll remember this day and you'll come back running," she continued.

"Just like you two did, right?"

"Okay, Stella, please stop this, I'm fed up with all these. I need you...we need you, even if Tianna doesn't want to admit it. I'm tired with all these. Cheryl is devil herself and we can't keep up with her anymore," Amber complained.

"Too bad, I have absolutely nothing to do about that but I hope you aren't on any errand for Cheryl because she might be very furious that you're wasting her time right now," I said.

"I expected this though, you would never forgive us," Amber said.

"So we just wasted our time hear I guess," Tianna continued but even before I could reply, I noticed Cheryl coming from a distance.

An unconscious part of me is still frightened by her while the logical part is always trying to explain that she doesn't have anything against me anymore, she can't use me anymore, she can't blackmail me anymore neither does she have control over me.

When she was a few steps away, she glared at me deeply and I stared back, making sure I don't budge or blink.

She looked away after a while before facing Tianna and Amber.

"You two have been 'lazy-ing' around here?" She started, her eyes squinting as she stares more deeply at them.

"It's nothing serious...absolutely nothing important so you don't need to bother," Amber quickly replied.

She rolled her eyes at them.

"Whatever, I need you two right now. Follow me," she commanded before turning to look at me.

"....if you don't mind," she finally said, her glare intensifying as she walked by, making sure that she bumps her shoulders harshly against mine.

I yanked her hand back on impulse.

"Watch it." I muttered.

"What's wrong with you? Let go!" She said trying to cut loose from my grip and that was when I realised that I was holding her tight.

Way too tight.

"You're hurting me, I'm sure you wouldn't want to go back there twice, freak," she spat and I decided to let go.

She rubbed on her wrist, which was now a bit red from my grip before swirling on her heels and elegantly walking out with Amber and Tianna trailing behind her.

When I looked foward, I noticed Ivy walking in, she was walking faster than usual and her face was definitely not smiling.

She walked towards me, placed a hand on my shoulder before quickly walking past me. It took me a while to notice that she was going towards Cheryl.

This can't be good.

"Wait! No!" I almost yelled when I caught up with her, standing in front of her to stop any further movement.

"Please don't do anything crazy," I pleaded.

"Why not? That girl is a bitch, did you think I didn't see what just happened?" She retorted.

"Ivy please...please don't make things complicated than it already is. I'll handle this myself. It's my problem, please let me take care of it."

"Just let me do this, she'll never disturb you even in her second life," Ivy continued.

"Please."

"Okay...okay fine. Just because of you but if she ever disturbs you again and I witness it, I'm going to take it serious," she argued.

I just nodded so that atleast she would calm down for now.

"Okay, let's go home, I'm tired besides, I'm meant to be angry at you. I've been waiting for you in the parking lot for about five hours and you've also been ignoring my calls. I actually decided to come in here to drag your ass outside," she complained.

My phone was definitely on silent, there was no way I could just ignore her call especially when she is my drive home.

We walked out down the hallway towards the exit.

It was so nice having her beside me and it reminded me of those days when she was still a student of Ashton.

Time flies so fast because very soon I'll be the one leaving Kelly behind.

We finally got to the parking lot, got into the car and drove out the school.

Ivy's speed was thrilling and relaxing at the same time that I was sure my hair was going to be a wreck when I get home.

But at least, I've only got a few weeks from now, I'll be done with my exams, graduate and be done with Ashton High for good.

*

"Atleast Kelly would be discharged tomorrow, she might even be good enough to go to school later this week," my dad said, taking a sip out of his coffee.

My mom usually stayed in the hospital with Kelly while my dad visits every morning to see how they're doing and drop a few necessities.

Ivy and I by the way, can only speak to them through my mom's phone since Kelly was not allowed access to her phone yet.

Courtesy: My mom.

After a few exchange of goodbyes from Ivy and I to our dad, we left for the car.

It was hard to tell that Ivy isn't even his biological daughter with the way he treats us. If I wasn't told, I wouldn't have ever found out. It's so sweet.

She dropped me off at school but not without words of encouragements and threatening that if she had to wait for me today again like yesterday, then I was going to walk all the way home.

I don't think Roxie was in school yet, so I went straight to class since I didn't want to be lurking around.

When I was about to enter the class, I bumped into a girl that was just about to leave.

I kind of knew her even if we didn't or probably have never exchanged words before.

"I..I'm so...so sorry. I didn..didn't mean t--"

"It's okay...no biggie," I interrupted her. I kind of felt uncomfortable watching her tremble just because we accidentally bumped into each other.

I picked up the piece of paper, that fell down from the pile in her hands.

I glanced a bit at it before handing it over to her which she collected with a bit suprised look on her face.

"Thanks," shs appreciated.

"Your welcome. It's that like an assignment that I don't know about?" I asked.

"Oh, you mean the papers?" She asked, nervously removing a strand of hair from her face.

"Yeah."

"No...not really..no, Mrs Clementine just asked me to help her photocopy a few things," she replied.

"Oh...okay then, nice bumping into you," I said with a small smile which she returned.

"You're Laura, right?" I asked.

"Um...not really...no, it's Lorinda," she replied.

"Sorry. My bad," I apologised.

"It's okay, a lot of people have a little problem with my name because it's a bit weird and not so common. It's even hard to find someone I share a name with. Most people feel it's weird," she replied.

"Weird? It's more like unique to me, unlike mine, it's just too common," I said and she let out a genuine smile this time.

"Thanks, I was pretty much having a bad day but it was really nice speaking with you. I have to go now, I don't want to keep Mrs. Clementine waiting."

"Yeah sure, see you another time then."

"Sure," she replied. I excused from the path so that she'll be able to pass by.

I finally walked into the class, it was already like halfway full while I walked to the seat I sat on yesterday.

Talking with Lorinda was something new and it definitely felt....good.

~~~~
Special thanks to everyone that decided to give this book a chance.

I appreciate it💙

:)

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Serra it's Aeryn

Любовные романы

14.2K 383 16
In the solitude of unrequited love, I have danced alone, weaving dreams that were doomed from the start. Each step I took towards you was like naviga...
Maybe Senõrá

Любовные романы

10.3K 812 58
An internal voice told me to "call him," but I chose not to. I dismissed it once more, saying, "He never liked me anyway." I am stuck in my dilemma...
Truth, Dare, or Kiss? -COMPLETED- Felicity B.

Подростковая литература

1.6M 59.7K 32
When Ava and her friends decide to play their own version of "Truth or Dare", Ava winds up kissing someone she never expected... and wanting more? ...
just 2 days. {COMPLETED} {Wattys2016} Mali✨

Любовные романы

2.1K 102 20
This book is not rated mature but it does have ONE chapter where mature content is involved so PLEASE do NOT report this book. "And how do you suppo...