Senpai Smut

Door crimson_is_gay

I might do requests...idfk or care really THIS IS ALL SMUT NO INNOCENT FLOWERS you have been warned Meer

ahhh requests?
Zack Foster x Reader
ahhhh
ok sooo..
starting to write

Levi Ackerman x Reader

1K 5 2
Door crimson_is_gay

Ok so you and Levi had been married for almost a year now but never had sex. Sucks..right. Hes always busy fighting and then when hes home hes resting for tomorrow. You love the man you do but the sex drive!..

Baby~~

You walk into your room with a (f/c) lacy one piece on.

What's this-?

Your surprise silly!.. Do you not like it..?

He pins you to the wall.

Oh kitten~ Dont be a tease. I love it.

Your eye sparkle. He smashes into your lips and unzips your one piece. You have nothing underneath.

So soft~

He whispers in your ear while caressing your sides. He takes his hand to your vagina and edges you. You let out a soft moan.

Ahh~ Master~ More please!~

He inserts a finger and pumps it up and down. You become a moaning mess. He takes out his member from his boxers and lifts you onto it. Pinning you against the wall while ramming into you.

Master!~

*ok i physically cant write anymore of this it makes me want to cry im going through some stuff right now and i tried so hard to finish this chapter but I'll redo it when I'm doing better! I promise! 🤞🏼💕*

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

185K 8.5K 30
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
481K 7.3K 82
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
108K 856 20
|𝐉𝐔𝐉𝐔𝐓𝐒𝐔 𝐊𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐍 𝐗 𝐅𝐄𝐌 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑| ~•𝐉𝐮𝐣𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐮 𝐊𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐧•~ ~•𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬•~ ~•𝐘/𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚...
219K 5.4K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...