I'm a Costello

By _crazy_hooman_

•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very a... More

A/N
INTRODUCTION
(1) Monday is a bitch
(2) Secrets revealed
Characters (1)
(3) Finally home
(4) Meeting them
(5) Guilty
(6) Shopping
(7) More Brothers?!
Characters (3)
(8) Family from Italy
(9) Bonding {part one}
(10) Bonding {part two}
(11) Goodbye for now
(12) Emotional
(13) School
(14) Prank Day
(15) Texas
(16) Threat
Characters (4)
(17) Surprise!
(18) Scared
(19) Care
(20) Mafia?
(21) Captured
(22) Kidnapped
(23) Kidnapped (part 2)
(24) Revelations
Characters (5)
(25) Video
(26) Pain
(27) Attack
(28) Rescued
(29) Reunion
(30) Recovery
(31) Back to school
(32) Fight
(33) Argument
(34) Apology
(35) Cocky? Check.
(36) SURPRISE!
(37) Italy
(38) Italy (part 2)
(39) Birthday
(40) The Party
Characters (6)
(41) The Party ( part 2)
(42) Back Home
(43) Partners?!
(44) Project
(45) Dinner
(46) I like you
(48) Hostage
(49) Hostage (part 2)
(50) My entire family?
Epilogue
Bonus chapter (1)
Bonus chapter (2)
Thank you!
Sequel

(47) Prank war

44.1K 1K 541
By _crazy_hooman_

Comment and vote!

[Valentina's POV]

Yesterday at night my squad and I were conversing over the phone about some random stuff when suddenly an argument broke between us about who pulls better pranks-girls or boys.

I mean is that even a question?

At first we were the argument was limited to Michael and I as we were trying to prove why either one of us is better than the other. This lead to a declaration of a prank war between boys and girls.

The next day at school, my girls-Iris and Mady were standing alongside me arms crossed in the middle of the corridor. In front of us were the boys- Ethan, Kai, Micheal and Liam.

As we practically have a stand off over here, the entire corridor got consumed with excited students eagerly waiting to see what's about to happen.

"So whoever can pull the most pranks until the end of the day wins, as simple as that", I stated.

"No rules is the way to go", Iris smirked.

I chuckled nodding. Mady and her high fived.

"Don't hold back", Micheal grins staring at me.

"Not in my nature", I shrug.

"Okay", Kai excitedly rubs his palms against each other. "Get ready to lose girls."

"Yeah that's not gonna happen", Mady rolled her eyes.

"We'll see", Ethan smirked.

"You three better not end up crying when we're done with you like a bunch of whining babies", Liam laughed, and then got joined by the rest of them.

"And you better pray you're still my boyfriend by the end of the day", Iris smiled sarcastically.

I double over in laughter catching Liam's horrified face. Mady silently snickers next to me.

"Woah woah. This is not fair. You cannot threaten to break up", Michael frowned. "That's low."

"Iris did say no rules", I shrugged. "Break ups are no guarantee."

Micheal practically gawked at me wondering why would I threaten to break up with him which was hilarious.

"Man I'm so glad we're gay. Girls are mean", Ethan muttered. Kai nodded, leaning in to kiss his cheek.

"Iris!", Liam appeared offended.

"Accept your defeat if you're so scared", Iris shrugged smirking.

Now that suggestion caused an uproar amongst them. Kai and Ethan stared warningly at Liam daring him to forfeit which just made me laugh.

"You better not dude. Find a new girlfriend I don't care", Kai warned him.

"Hey!", Iris frowned.

Kai scoffed. "Like Liam's gonna find someone else. Chill Iris."

"Hey!", Liam frowned sounding very offended. Iris grinned though.

"This is outrageous", Micheal complained.

"You don't even have a girlfriend dude. I'm the one who's taking all the risk. Man!", Liam whines.

Micheal and I share a look before looking away clearing out throats.

"Alright alright. We've had our fun", Mady sighs with a small smile. "Iris and Val are just kidding. This is a prank war not a break up declaration."

Liam visibly relaxed. Micheal narrowed his eyes on me while Kai and Ethan look at us impressed.

"Like I said. Mean", Ethan shrugs.

"Are you sissies done complaining? Can we begin the pranks?", Iris rolled her eyes.

"Great. She's stooped to name calling", Liam muttered to Micheal.

"Not getting any younger", Iris snaps, tapping her feet wildly on the floor.

"We can see that", Micheal smirked making Liam grimace. "You're got wrinkles, Iris. Aging is the new pretty, I guess."

Iris gawked at him. Mady and I gasped for dramatic effect. Kai and Ethan produce background music. "Ooooooooo"

"You take that back, Diaz", Iris glared.

"You don't wanna poke that bear dude. She's a devil in disguise", Liam whispered fearfully to Micheal.

"I'm just stating the facts", Micheal shrugs innocently, ignoring Liam. "Wanna see it yourself? One sec", He said pulling out his phone and clicking a few times before holding it up in front of Iris making me curious. "There. See. Old lady wrinkles."

I saw a reflection of Iris's face except it was filled with wrinkles because Michael used a filter over it.

"Ha ha ha. Funny", Mady rolled her eyes.

The boys start laughing hysterically. Kai and Ethan complimenting Micheal for his smart wit. Liam snickered too, but when Iris narrowed down her eyes on him he looked away innocently.

"For your sake, we won't count this as a prank. You know, because you didn't see that one coming and we're good guys", Micheal shrugged. "So let the prank war begin."

Before we could retort with a snarky reply the entire student body surrounding us started hooting and screaming in excitement. Some cheering for the girls while others for boys. This just pumped us more.

"See ya later in class", I wave at them. "That is, if you four don't chicken out and leave school campus to avoid us of course."

With that we three walk away smirking as Kai does the Ross Geller way of showing us the finger without actually giving the finger.

We three soon start preparing for our first prank. Our plan was to fill one of the boy's lockers with garbage. Iris knew Liam's locker code so we decided to raid his. It would be an easy win.

We got all the gross garbage from the garbage can behind the school building. It contained so much squishy stuff, I almost decided to quit. We went out discreetly not to let anyone know about this.

"Eww this is gross", Mady gagged looking at the bag.

"I know right, makes me wanna puke", Iris grimaced.

"Poor Liam", I chuckled.

We hurried with the stuff to Liam's locker. Luckily the girls and I had the first hour free so we had plenty of time to plant our pranks. We thought about this late last night when we were coming up with ideas.

Iris opened the locker and we dumped all the stinking garbage inside finding it difficult to not puke.

Some students who were walking by on the corridor saw us and laughed at what we were doing. They send us a thumbs up before walking away. We wink mischievously at them.

"Well this is perfect. They won't see this coming", Iris grinned.

"You look evil right now, you know. Pranking your own boyfriend like this is so cruel Iris", Mady snickered pointing at the locker.

"I know, but he deserved this. He knows we're better pranksters which is why he shouldn't have challenged me", Iris shrugged like a queen.

Mady and I laugh in agreement. It's just started anyway.

The bell rang soon, declaring the end of first period which was our cue to quickly hide behind the adjacent wall where they won't be able to see us watch them fall for our prank one and we can even conveniently record their reactions.

Hehehehe.

We know Liam and the others will come here soon to get some stuffs for their next class. This is a routine. Soon enough the corridors started filling with students exiting their classes, but our eyes were searching for them.

Suddenly Mady spotted them walking towards the locker laughing among themselves. A crazy grin made it's way our face as we excitedly wait for the event to take place.

Just as expected Liam casually opened his locker, and the next second the entire pile of all the gross stuff falls out of his locker in a very systematic smooth manner.

"What the fuck?" Liam screamed jumping off the ground.

Everyone turned to look at him and some students start laughing.

"Oh my god. That's gross", Ethan gagged.

"Oh man. Clean your locker once in a while Liam. This is crazy", Micheal grimaced.

"Micheal! Half of this stuff is not even mine! My crap doesn't smell!", Liam complained, making Iris almost fall over in laughter.

"Then... what is all this doing here?", Micheal looked confused.

"Do you really need to ask?", Kai sighed shaking his head.

"Oh hell no", Ethan's eyes went wide in realisation.

That's when we decided to come out of hiding and make our presence known. We three come out laughing like maniacs and put out camera on their faces recording their reactions.

"How was the prank amigos?", Mady laughed.

The entire crowd of students started laughing and shouting compliments at us. The boys glared at us with hatred, except Liam though, who was still mourning his locker.

"I'll repeat", Ethan pointed his finger at us. "Meanie mean."

I put my arm around Mady smirking. "Aw guys. Did you not see that coming? Are we making this too hard for you? Is yes, too bad because we're going to win this."

"It's getting hard to remember you're my best friend", Kai narrowed his eyes on me.

I smiled cheekily

As we were in between all of this Emily walked from the heart of the crowd, her heels clicking on the floor. One glance at Liam's locker and the floor she grimaced in disgust. Then she turned to face us.

"What are you guys, twelve?", Emily asked distastefully.

"On a scale of one to ten bitch", I said.

"Just leave Emily. This doesn't concern you. Don't annoy us", Mady said rolling her eyes.

Ignoring her we then shift our attention back to the boys.

"We had a great start boys. It'll be hard to top that, but you can try", I shrugged smugly.

"Oh come on this is going to take forever to clean. You three really had to choose mine among the four of us?!", Liam whined.

"Feel free to back off then", Iris grinned.

Liam looked at his friends as if asking for their permission. They glared back and said no making him pout like a child.

"My poor locker", Liam whines.

"It's a great opportunity to get it cleaned buddy. It wasn't exactly spot free before, right?", Michael patted his back sympathetically.

Liam nods. "I guess. You only did me a favour girls."

"Oh really? That smell isn't going away anytime soon", Mady pointed out.

"Oh this is war alright. You guys are getting way worse than this. We were still planning to go easy, but not after this", Kai smirked. "It's on."

"We'll see about that", Iris laughed as we walk away.

The next period went by faster than I contemplated. I almost forgot about the pranks for a while and made notes infact since we knew they won't do anything during an ongoing class.

After the class ended, we got up together to head over to our next class. As we were leaving I noticed Mady looking for something.

"What happened?", I asked.

"I can't find my bag", Mady frowned.

"You didn't bring it with you?", Iris asked curiously.

Mady shook her head thinking about it. "Oh no, wait I think I left it near Liam's locker when we were pranking them", She frowned.

"Okay then, let's go get it", I shrug.

Next we go to check his locker and see no bag there. Infact we looked all around it as well but no luck.

"I'm very sure I kept it over here", Mady insisted pointing at a corner.

Then suddenly a student walked over to us and handed over a large box before walking away with no explanation.

Mady frowned and went to open the box.

"Careful this could be some prank of theirs", Iris warned.

I nodded frantically. Mady sighed and slowly carefully opened the box. We too looked into it from a safe distance prepared to move away, but nothing happened actually. Infact we just saw a bag inside.

"Oh my god! This is my bag!", Mady yells in horror.

The entire bag was painted in pink colour. Literally a barbie's bag. The worst part is that Mady loathes pink. She doesn't even buy pink socks.

"Oh shit", Iris grimaced.

"Unbelievable", I sighed.

"This bag is my favourite guys", Mady whined, picking up her bag and throwing away the box.

She then opened it and suddenly screamed at the top of her lungs making Iris and I flinch hard. She then threw the bag and I saw cockroaches falling out of it.

"What the hell?!", I scream in horror.

"Ahhhhh", Iris yells.

Our screams were cut short by hysterical laughter as we turn to find out soon to be ex-best friends walk towards us filming undoubtedly.

"This was hilarious", Kai laughed.

"You should see your faces", Micheal snickered.

"I told you girls are scared of cockroaches", Ethan shrugged, walking towards one of the cockroach and picking it up.

We shrieked. "Oh my god!", I yelled.

"Relax these are fake", Micheal laughed. "We wouldn't put real ones in Mady's bag. Our aim isn't to become her enemy."

"Revenge is sweet", Liam smirked.

Despite being so careful we fell for their prank and I was not happy. While we glared at them with full intensity they continued to laugh.

"My bag is pink you idiots. I hate pink", Mady frowned.

"Sorry not sorry, Mady", Ethan shrugged chuckling.

Mady huffed, and we walked away not before using the 'I am watching you' sign at them. Man our screams were embarrassing. How did I not notice those are fake?

"What will we do now?", Iris crossed her arms.

"Well their prank has given me an idea", I smirked evilly.

"What?", Mady asked curiously.

"You know Micheal loves his beloved car. How about we give it a makeover? It's in desperate need for it, don't you think?", I smirked.

"Oh that's evil", Iris grinned. "And I love it."

"You got the spray paints?", Mady asked Iris, as per our discussion last night.

Yesterday when we were planning one of our pranks it included spray painting which works well in our favour now.

"Oh yes and more precisely pink colour", Iris smirked.

"Wonderful", Mady cheered. "It'll be the perfect revenge! Suck it, losers!"

After deciding on doing this we quickly head over towards the parking lot and look for Michael's car. Once we found it, Iris got her spray paints out of her bag. We each grab one sharing a similar smirk.

I shake mine thoroughly and begin my fancy art work on his gorgeous expensive car. It took us a while, but we managed to finish it soon enough.

We painted the tyres completely. On the windows we drew some designs. On the windshield we write 'payback' as per plan. Then we basically decorated the shit out of it.

We high-fived each other after our successful accomplishment. Then we wait by until the period bell rang and I send a suggestive text to Micheal asking him to come to the parking lot for a wonderful surprise.

As expected the four of them literally burst out of the school doors in full speed and ran down to us as if they knew we were up to no good. Many students came along with them knowing it's something related to the prank war and once everyone saw what we did they burst into laughter.

"Not my car!", Micheal yells walking around his car.

"Sorry not sorry", Mady mocked their words, smiling mischievously.

Iris and I laughed finding their reactions hysterical.

From a distance I saw Matteo, twins and their friends smiling at us. I made eye contact with them and they gave me a thumbs up laughing. I wink at them.

"Guys this is his car! He loves it. It's not going to come off", Liam frowned.

"Man. They're meaner than mean girls", Ethan sighed.

"I agree", Kai nods mourning Micheal's car.

"Oh please what do you take us for? This is chalk spray. It'll come out easily. We're not monsters you know", I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah. We're not looking to become Micheal's enemies, alright?", Iris quoted them.

Micheal sighed in relief and touched the car in order to verify. When it wiped away the others come in and try as well before looking at each other as if mentally discussing the cost of the cleaning bill.

"It was worth those reactions", Iris laughed.

The students started laughing even louder and some even high-fived us clearly mad crazy about what we pulled off.

"We'll get back soon", Kai frowned.

"Yup", Ethan nodded.

We shrugged smiling as we walk away, but not before I wink sneakily and send Micheal a flying kiss without anyone seeing. He grinned back.

Classes flew by and soon enough it was lunch hour. We walked together towards the cafeteria and sat down on our usual table. Liam had as usual got Iris's favourite food for her. She grinned happily and took a piece of her burger without thinking.

Rookie mistake.

She immediately grimaced and spit it out. "Spicy spicy spicy", Iris gasped, and the boys started laughing.

Mady immediately got her a water and Iris drowned the entire bottle before she was finally able to relax. But still her mouth was twisted due to the lasting distaste.

"You had to ruin this burger? It tastes like feet", Iris grimaced.

"Well we did use half of the spicy sauce bottle, then black pepper half bottle, plus salt, sugar and many other things", Micheal laughed.

"Oh god", Iris groaned.

I quickly dig into my bag for a bunch of chocolates and give it to her. She accepted them gratefully claiming she should date me instead before unwrapping them and tossing it over in her mouth.

Our principal's assistant came into the cafeteria and walks towards us. We all look at her curiously.

"Principal wants to talk to you seven students in his office. Now", She informed before walking out.

We all look at each other with wide eyes sharing the same terrified expression.

"P-Principal's called us", Ethan repeated.

"Cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool", I muttered

I went all B99.

"We're dead", Mady said nervously.

"Don't jump to conclusions what if we were called for some other thing?", Kai suggested.

"Nah I'm sure it's the prank war", Ethan frowned.

"Atleast this will be worth the punishment", Micheal snickered.

Everyone dropped the terrified expression and started chuckling.

"Hell yeah this was fun while it lasted", Iris laughed.

"Good job guys", I smiled.

Then as informed we stood up and walk towards the office together. I knock on the principal's door, and we headed in once we hear a 'come in' from inside.

"You called us sir?", Mady said once we gathered inside.

"Yes. I wanted to discuss this prank war that you seven have declared since this morning", The principal pointed out.

"Uh huh", Ethan gulped nervously.

"Oh we're done", Lian whispered.

"What are you guys doing?", The principal asked curiously.

"Well sir you see these boys thought they're better at pulling pranks than us girls which is obviously not true. So this led to a prank war", Iris said nonchalantly.

"An innocent boys vs girls competition", I added.

"Very innocent", Ethan agreed.

"We were just following the concept of equality", Kai shrugged.

"And the teachers always tell us to challenge ourselves in life and uh..also..what was it? Um yeah, take part in healthy completion once in a while", Micheal nodded. "So...um... that's what we did."

All of it is true.

The principal looked at all of us one by one before a chuckle escaped him. We stare back at him with confusion plastered all over over our faces.

"As much I'm enjoying this prank war of yours I'm afraid you have to stop. According to school rules none of this is allowed sorry", The principal smiled at us.

"You were enjoying it? Aw", I smiled.

"Please sir we're having so much fun", Ethan pouted.

"Rules are meant to be broken sir", Iris whines.

"No. I'm afraid rules are meant to be followed Iris and nothing that is meant to be broken", The principal stated.

"Uh.. glow sticks are", I said.

"Pinatas", Kai shrugged.

"Karate boards", Liam nods.

"Bones", Michael smirks

"Spaghetti when you have a small pot", Ethan said.

"Eggs", Mady said.

"Rules", Iris smirks

Once we're done. We all look at each other proudly. This is my squad for a reason. We're like thinkers. The principal stared at us with no expression for a while before shaking his head

The assistant in the room chuckled looking down.

"Look I know you seven are few of my smartest students in your grade, but like I said you have to stop this and that's it", The principal smiled politely.

We all groaned collectively, but the complied because there was no other choice.

"If it's any help I think the girls did a good job with the pranks", principal smirked.

"Yes! See told ya we're the best", I said laughed, while Iris and Mady yell in victory.

The boys rolled their eyes in disbelief. We were then dispersed from the office. Once we were out out, we girls do this weird dance thing and high-fived at being victorious.

"Him saying that doesn't mean you won", Micheal crossed his arms across his chest.

"Exactly", Kai agreed.

"Ok ok let's call it draw. What do you say?", I suggested.

"Okay that works", Ethan nodded.

The others from both side agreed as well. We all high-fived and shake our hands mutually calling off the rest of the war for the day.

Once again Emily comes out of nowhere with her minions to ruin our fun.

"God finally this is over. It was giving me a headache", Emily groaned.

"I'll give you a headache if you want by knocking that little head off", Iris threatened while we all glared at her.

"Shut up Iris. Like I'll even let you come near me. I don't like you", Emily said rolling her eyes.

"You don't have to like her. She's not a facebook status", Liam glared at her and kissed Iris.

The rest of us started laughing. Emily flips us the middle finger before walked away like an idiot.

"Go Liam. Standing up for Iris, huh?", I teased.

He smiled cheekily and Iris repeatedly kissed his cheek showering her love for him unabashedly making me smile.

Suddenly Micheal walks over to me shifting my gaze towards him.

"This was fun. But I was so sad that I couldn't spend more time with you today", He sighed.

"Well I can make up for it", I smirk.

Micheal looks at me with a small curious frown before I lean over and kiss his lips. He doesn't let me pull back, but immediately kisses back. When we do pull back I smiled at him. As we look over at our friends we find their jaws hanging open.

"Wait. What?", Kai asked shocked.

"Oh my god", Mady grinned.

"Yeah finally baby!", Iris shouts.

"Are you guys dating?", Ethan smiled curiously.

Micheal and I nod at them smiling like a cheesy romantic couple and he places hia hand around my waist as a proof seeing which the guys hoot teasingly.

"Wow guys! This is amazing", Liam smiled.

"Why didn't you guys tell us?", Kai narrowed his eyes at us.

"We just started dating yesterday. Didn't get a chance", Micheal explained and I nod sheepishly.

"Aw guys. This was a great day really. I'm happy for you two", Iris grinned.

"We too", The others agreed.

"Thanks guys", I smiled softly.

Later at home I told all my brothers about our pranks today. They all laughed hysterically complimenting the girls on what they believe earned the obvious win.

_______________________________________

[Unknown POV]

Sitting in my mafia base with my second in command I was happy on hearing that I can finally execute my plan.

"I'm glad we're ready to be able to pull this off now boss", one of my men smirked.

"Me too. Finally I'll get my revenge for my dad against the American mafia's Don, if this works out as we planned", I smirked.

"It will. But let's discuss the plan once more?", My second in command suggested.

"Sure. I have learnt enough from my father's mistakes. He went for the weaker ones of the family last time to get what he wanted and faced the wrath of the strongest ones of the family left to face him. So now I'll go for the strongest ones of the family first and then it won't be so difficult to get the weaker ones", I announced evilly.

"Smart plan boss but who do you plan on going after?", asked one of my men.

"Well Vincenzo and Alessandro are definitely on my list of course", I answered. "Then there's his entire family, except the last two. I don't need Matteo and Valentina Costello for now. I'll get them later."

"American mafia will soon be mine", I grinned.

"But boss you know the Italian mafia will undoubtedly come after us if we target Vincenzo's family", My second in command frowned.

"I know they'll be a threat. So I've decided to get them along with the American mafia. But of course I'll leave out the younger ones there too", I snicker.

"It's not going to be so easy to attack and kidnap so many people boss. They were trained all their life. Two of them are the current Don's of their mafias. Two of them are Ex- Dons. Not to forget Roberto as well", My second in command reminded.

"I know. But I have the element of surprise. No body knows I exist. It won't be so difficult to trap them. I just need a full proof plan", I said seriously.

"Well we're with you sir", my men nodded.

I smile.

See you soon Costellos.
---------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!

So how was the prank war? Hope you liked this chapter?

And of course something huge is going to happen to the Costellos when they least expect it from someone they don't even know existed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.2K 2K 53
"Bella, if you don't wake up, I'm gonna check your phone" That Is all Gabriele says for her to jolt up. "I'm up! I'm up! I'm up!" I said panting and...
38.4K 456 17
Arabela feels as if she has no place in the world, she feels lost. Arabella Hernandez is a young girl that got kidnapped by her mother at the age of...
2.2M 79.6K 64
This is a Mafia siblings story. It will have some cliche sweet siblings moments. It's not like other Mafia sibling stories, I will try my best to mak...