Trapped

By DezXfanfics

Finally Korra decided to go visit her parents back at her home tribe, as the CEO of future industry is headed... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifthteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five
Chapter twenty-six
Chapter twenty- seven

Chapter four

935 43 72
By DezXfanfics

Asami's Pov

Asami: Shit! Chelsea? Chelsea!

I tried to stop the bleeding with everything I had on hand. Bags, seat materials, my own clothes, but her wounds were too vast. I was definitely no doctor, and there was no hospital near.

Asami: Chelsea, stay with me okay?

Chelsea: There is no point boss.

Asami: Can you not please call me boss at a moment like this?

Chelsea: Asami, Leave it. It is okay, leave me.
Hearing her say those words broke me. They were said with a tone I have never heard before. She was, she was at peace with the situation. She was calm, but I was not calm. It can't end like this.

Asami: NO!

She was laying there, now with no pulse, no life in her. Maybe I could try CPR. My thoughts in my head were everywhere and my hands were shaking. I did what I remembered: 30 pumps and gave her 2 of my shaky breaths. Yet still no pulse. NO. She's gone. I ran, I ran as far that my leg took me. Sobbing and running. I have never seen how somebody's life can be taken in a matter of seconds. She was just her a minute ago. Who would've known that only one day was all it took to ruin my life. To lose my friends, family, my job.

Korra: Where the hell were you? Are you serious? Should I check all those people alone?

Asami: They're DEAD!

Korra: Yeah, now for sure there are dead because you are here instead of helping me!

Asami: *takes a deep breath* Go away

Korra: hey

She said it in a soft voice but I can't handle it at this moment

Asami: GO THE FUCK AWAY!

Korra: what is wrong with you!

Asami: What's wrong with me? NO, WHATS WRONG WITH YOU? Are you deaf? Stay away from me

I said as I pushed her away and ran. I ran straight in the woods. Shit what am I going to do now. That asshole! How dare she? I start to cry hoping that this shit ass day would finally end.

Asami: MOM? DAD?

Asami's parents: Asami where have you been, are you okay?

Asami: It hurts

Asami's parents: what hurts, Asami?

Asami: my- my- ah

I suddenly woke up from my dream, that was more like a nightmare. I still have that horrible pain under my stomach. I totally forgot I had that. Since that "bath" in the fresh water I didn't take care of it. Then I remembered yesterday. I was yelling at her, but why. She definitely has bad timing on things. Too much happened yesterday. I was a wreck. I shouldn't yealled and push her away. Then again she shouldn't have yelled at me. She never found me after the fight, did she even look for me. It doesn't matter now, it's the past. Damn I miss her. I wonder where she is right now. Now I have to try and survive on my own. Oh spirits, I'm not ready. Blood was seeping through my dress. I have to do something about it. I need to find a first aid kit.

I walk to the airplane wreck once again my mind gets flooded with not so nice memories. Chelsea. I can't believe she is gone. At least she didn't die alone, what if I didn't slip in the ocean. I would be dead too. Fuck, I need to do this. I went to the other side of the plane where Chelsea wasn't at. I tried to pretend I didn't see any dead bodys. It was not easy at all. I walked into the staff room and my eyes drifted towards a cookie, and spirits it was worth it. Okay where is the first aid kit. Found it! I rushed to open it and spilled everything on the floor. I picked up all the things I need and left that horrid site.

Asami: I don't feel s- *passed out*

..........................................

Asami: where am I ?

Korra: Asami? Are you okay?

Asami: My -my

Korra: What?

Asami: My stomach

Korra: Stomach? Shit you are hurt!

I shut my eyes again

Korra: Asami? Asami!

- Back at Republic City -

Chief beifong: Not a chance, Tonraq.

Tonraq: It is important, Ma'am

Chief beifong: It wouldn't be good for the investigation. I already can't have one of my own officers that can't help. Because of his girlfriend they seem to understand.

Tonraq: It is my daughter we are talking about! And I am not one of your officers.

Chief beifong: and that is why you should stay uninvolved. For your own good. There is nothing I could do. All they are doing is searching for the wreck.

Tonraq: I know but can i please get some insight.

Chief beifong: Are you sure about that? I on the other hand still thinkd its too personal.

Tonraq: I can assure you that I can handle it, Ma'am.

Chief beifong: fine, finish all the reports before you go.

*Tonraq walks off*

Chief beifong: A "thank you ma'am" would be nice *she rolled her eyes and sat back down*

......................................................................

- Back on the island -
Asami's Pov

Asami: uhm- What happened?

As my eyes started to get clearer, I saw Korra making a campfire

Korra: You woke up!

Asami: How did you find-

Korra: You were on the plane with a first aid kit,I managed to-

I got dizzy, what was she saying? I could not hear a thing

Korra: Then I change your clothes and-

Asami: WHAT?

Korra: what are you doing? Lay the fuck down, Asami!

Asami: Oh, not a chance you pervert!

Korra: Pervert? WHAT!?

Asami: You came out of nowhere when you saw me lying vulnerably on the ground? Do you like dressing up unconscious girls? How sick are you?

I started to run.

Korra: Hey stop! You will kill yourself

I didn't, I kept on running and she started to chase me. She then tackled me down.

Asami: SOMEONE HELP ME!

Korra: Shut up you drama queen

Asami: Get off of me right now!

Korra: Spirits, you have to calm down

I yelled and tried to smack her off of me. Korra quickly grabbed my hand to stop me. Damn she was fast and strong.

Korra: Think about slapping me again and you won't want to see what happens next.

In the beginning she was in a fury. She held my wrist so tight I couldn't move. Her eyes looked straight back into mine, and I can tell you, if looks could kill, woah. Korra's breath was heavy. I on the other hand could barely catch mine. After a few seconds, her grip became more gentle. Then she sighed.

Korra: I had to change your clothes to clean your wound.

I was too panicked to even bother looking at my injury before. I took a glimpse at my shorts. The wound was covered and didn't hurt as much anymore. Korra probably took the stuff from the first aid kit. She didn't have intentions. It was me who read it all wrong. We both suddenly realized the position we were in because of the fight. The ocean wave flooding us making out clothes stick to our bodies. Korra then glanced at my shirt. She did everything she could to keep a poker face, and then she looked back into my eyes again. This time it was different,the piercing gaze that was gone. Was that desire in her eyes? Or my imagination. She got these gorgeous blue eyes. Wait did I just think that, no.

Asami: Get off me, jerkass. * blushed and turned away* Don't you ever touch me again!

Korra: Double standards, princess?

Asami: What are you saying?

Korra: Did I cross your boundaries, pretty face? Because slapping people is too.

Asami: okay. I may have overreacted a little

Korra: It's whatever, anyways are you still in pain?

Asami: A little but not that much

Korra: I took care of the wound. It looked nastly. The first aid kit was fully equipped so it was quite easy. Anyway, you were so reckless

Asami: ugh *walked away*

Korra: come back here!

Asami: I am not talking to you jerkass

Korra: stop acting like spoiled brat.

Asami: you don't make the orders here.

Korra: Orders? Really? I just saved your life, you know.

Asami: aw, how nice of you, but for what? Having someone to complain to ?

Korra: ugh, I didn't complain. I just said you were reckless, that's stating facts. You were lucky the wound wasn't infected yet. It could be a lot worse, Asami.

Asami: Wow you suddenly care about my injuries? You weren't so concerned about me yesterday, when I told you I didn't feel good.

Korra: I wouldn't rush you if I knew you were hurt, stupid.

Asami: Then I am so lucky that I'm hurt, because you start to actually treat me like a human being.

Korra: It was a bad day, okay? I just- *takes a deep breath* we were in sea water a minute ago. Is your wound wet? That wouldn't be good.

Asami: No, it dry. Only my shirt got wet.

Korra: yeah *rubs the back her neck and slightly blushed * you should have told me you were hurt Asami, keep that a secret was dumb.

Asami: I wasn't keep it a secret.

Korra: well you had plenty of time to tell, why didn't you?

Asami: I just didn't want to bother you, you were a real jerk you know?

Korra: bother me? I was a jerk but you were being a bitch

Asami: sue me

Korra: *rollers her eyes* you and your sharp tongue. We should stop fight with each other. I don't like you, you don't like me. Fine, but we're here alone so this attitude won't do any good.

Asami: Deal. no more fights

Korra: good

Korra was right. I Wasn't her friend, and she wasn't mine, but we were on the same boat. Now we had to survive no matter what. We didn't have a good start. Hell, it was one of the worst starts I could think of, but this day. We became a team. What did fate prepare for us? We were about to find out
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That was long, lol. Anyways, I hope it was a good chapter.
Des

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.7K 590 10
Korra was involved in a horrid accident that left her paralyzed. Within that time, her world became a blur of anger and secret feelings for her best...
5K 156 21
When Korra Hau begins her first year of college she is staying on track. Until she meets Asami who becomes is her biggest obstacle while trying to pe...
505 18 3
Korra, Asami and Jinora mess with a time spirit and go on an adventure
57.7K 1.4K 11
Bolin cried. Mako screamed. Tenzin cracked. Asami shattered. Avatar Korra is dead. And the people closest to her have to deal with it.