Thousand Cherry Blossoms

By ApoKun

Izuku Yagi, a boy loved by his family and friends. His cheerful smile brought joy to people around him. That... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI

XVII

9.6K 213 169
By ApoKun

~Heir~

~The Yaoyorozu Family~
______________________________________

Izuku and Shoto sat in the kuchiki family Dojo having just finished a training session.

Both were out of breath, panting heavily. "Have you thought about what father said?" Shoto asked. "...yes" "Do you agree with it though?" Shouto walked over to Izuku, standing besides him. "I do. Not only will it be a show of strength, it will also spread the name of the kuchiki clan to those who might have been living under a rock. Plus, Knowing that the future head of Kuchiki clan will be a hero studying in U.A in the near future will increase our favours with other important personalities"

Shoto sighed "you really have thought this through, haven't you?" Izuku maintained a deadpan look "but of course"

"Young masters" a maid called out. "What is it?" Shoto asked "Their are some guests and Lord Hisashi is calling for you two" She finishes.

"Very well. We will be their shortly" The maid bows and excuses herself.

"Who the hell is visiting father?" Izuku ignored Shoto's muttering "let's go"
______________________________________

Entering the main house in the kuchiki compound, Izuku did not expect to see a familiar face sitting across from his father.

The familiar man was accompanied by two other woman. One, he presumed, was his wife while the other, he also guessed, was his daughter.

He heard a sharp intake of breath besides him and looked to his left. Shoto was staring at the young, raven haired girl. Izuku could see a faint blush spreading across Shoto's pale cheeks.

He grinned.

"Now, now Shoto. You can admire your crush, and possibly future wife, all you want later. Let us make our presence known for no- Ow" Shoto drove his elbow into Izuku's stomach.

Yeah! I deserved that! Agh, he groaned in pain.

Composing himself, Shoto and Izuku stepped further into the room making their presence known to the guests.

"Ah! Izuku, Shoto, about time you two showed up" Hisashi stood up, along with his guests.

"Izuku, Shoto this is-" Izuku stepped forward "-Haruto Yaoyorozu. CEO of the Yaoyorozu Corp. A pleasure to meet you" he shook the man's hand.

Haruto was a tall man. He had a lot of muscle on him. He had short jet black, spiky hair and black eyes.

"I don't recall meeting you before, although I am honoured you know of me" Izuku shook his head in mock disappointment "Father says some... Interesting things when he is drunk" Hisashi scratched his head, embarassed.

Haruto laughed. He then moved towards Shoto and shook his head "A pleasure to meet you Shoto" "No the pleasure is all mine"

"Meet my wife, Yoruichi" Yoruichi was a beautiful woman. She had a lean figure and black hair that flowed down her back, stopping just above her waist. She had grey eyes.

"Nice to meet you boys. Hisashi wouldn't stop talking about you two" she smiled. Izuku gave a nod and Shoto smiled.

"And finally, this is my daughter, Momo" Momo was a beautiful woman, mostly in Shoto's eyes. She had a good figure much like her mother. She had spiky black hair tied into a ponytail. She had cat like black eyes.

"Nice to meet you. My name is Momo Yaoyorozu" she bowed. "Izuku Midoriya" "Shoto Midoriya" Izuku noticed Momo sneaking glances at Shoto and inwardly smiled. At least the attraction was mutual, he thought.

Sen, you can feel emotions right?, Izuku felt Sen nod in mind. Then, what is Momo feeling looking at Shoto?, Sen sighed "why would I tell you that? Plus, it is wrong to look into the mind of an ally, especially a lady"

You want entertainment right?

"..."

...

"Admiration towards both of you, and a certain likeness towards Shoto"

Didn't you say it was wrong to look into the mind of a la-

"Izuku? Izuku? I am getting some interference? Are you in a tunnel? Hello! I can't hear you!"

And like that, Sen cut of the connection between the two.

"Hypocritical bastard" Izuku muttered under his breath.

"Rei, why don't you go and check up on Hoshi, gorilla will go with you"

*Smack*

"Who the hell are you calling a gorilla, you snake!"

"I am sorry" hisashi said cradling his head. Izuku, Shoto, and Momo looked at the scene with a blank expression.

"G-Gorilla?" Momo questioned. "Snake?" The two brothers chorused.

"Haha! I guess hisashi didn't tell you two. Me, Hisashi, Yoruichi, and... In- She who shan't be named go way back-" "-i don't mind you saying Inko's name" Izuku interjected.

Haruto recoiled "A-are you sure Izuku?" Izuku nods "I feel nothing for her"

"Who's Inko?" Momo whispers to Shoto, almost shuddering as she sees Shoto's expression grow cold.

"Not my place to tell" Momo takes that as a cue to not ask further questions, however Izuku heard Momo ask.

"It's fine Shoto. As I said, I feel nothing for her" he turned to Momo "Inko is my... "Biological" mother" " he used quotation marks.

"Why did you emphasize biological?" She questioned. Izuku sighed "I was born to Inko and Father. However, due to some... Discoveries, She neglected me and favoured my biological sister. Things happened, I met my father who had to leave us for our own safety and fake his death. I ran away from that hell hole and am now living with my 10/10 mother, father and sister and a 1/10 brother

Rei and Hisashi smiled while Shoto scowled "well screw you too" he grumbled.

"I am sorry you had to go through that, but.... why are you addressing your mo- Inko like she isn't your biological mother anymore?" Izuku sighed.

"That is for another day. It is confusing and compicated" Izuku said. Momo nodded.

"Rei, why don't you and Go- Ahem, Yoruichi check up on Hoshi" Hisashi corrected himself seeing Yoruichi raising her fist at him threatingly.

Rei laughed softly "hm. Let's go Yoruichi" Yoruichi shook her head "I don't know how you put up with that snake" "You get used to it" the two woman laughed as they made their way to Hoshi.

"Izuku, Shoto, why don't you to get to know Momo and give her a tour of the place while me and Haru catch up with each other"

"That sounds like a wonderful plan-" Momo was stopped by Izuku cutting in "Sorry but I will have to pass. I have some... Stuff to do" he said. Momo nodded and smiled "don't worry"

They both headed out with Shoto looking back at Izuku, Hisashi, and Haruto one last time.

All three men were giving him a thumbs up. "You owe me" Izuku mouthed with a blank stare "That's my boy" Hisashi mouthed with a smile, that now reminded him eerily of a snake. "I give you my blessings" Haruto mouthed with a wide smile.

"I hate my life" however, he could not hide the blush spreading on his face.

"Midoriya, are you coming?" "Coming" Shoto rushed out.

"Well, I'll take my leave then" Izuku nodded at the other to man.

Izuku left leaving the two old friends to catch up.
______________________________________

Izuku needed a break, therefore he left the kuchiki compound on his own. The servants were much insistent on coming with him but he quickly lost them.

He wanted to walk. It had been a while since he had breathed in the air outside of the kuchiki compound.

The bustling crowd. The traffic. The revving of engines and the many stores trying to make a living.

All of it brought him nostalgia.

Thinking back, Izuku started off pretty rough. Fate had not given him a good hand. But he still wouldn't change it for the world. He met Sen, Shoto, Rei, Hisashi, Hoshi, Vlad only because of Inko, Toshinori and Izumi's negligence.

In some way, he felt gratitude towards them.

I still wonder what the "falling out" that occurred between Haruto and Father was about.

*Boom*

An explosion, a few streets away from him diverted his attention.

It seemed as though he won't have time to think about what caused the falling out.

He rushed towards the explosion site. His hand at his waist, ready to summon Senbonzakura.

Arriving at the site of the explosion, he saw a very familiar face and could not prevent the small, ecstatic smile that crept up his face.

"What a sight to behold. Long time no see, Izumi, Katsuki"
______________________________________

Omake:

The falling out!

"Haruto" a younger hisashi sat across from a younger Haruto. Both looked serious and solemn.

"Our ideals are too different. Our views are too different. It seems we can't be friends anymore unless you
change your mind-" Haruto stopped him with his hand.

"Hisashi, the time I spent with you was amazing. But you are right. We can't be friends anymore. I won't change my mind. I will stand by my word"

"Boobs" Haruto said.

Hisashi punched the table Infront of them.

"Ass" he growled.

"Boobs!" Haruto yelled leaning towards hisashi. "Ass!" Hisashi growled.

"Boobs!" Haruto looked enraged someone would think Ass is better than boobs.

"Ass!" Hisashi didn't expect Haruto to be into that type.

"Ass!" "Boobs!" "Ass! "Boobs!" "Ass!" "Boobs!" "Ass!" "Boobs!" "Ass!" "Boobs!"

"My fist!" Yoruichi growled, slamming both the boy's head with her fist.

After that, Yoruichi made sure the two fanatics were away from each other, lest they get another concussion.
______________________________________

Word Count: 1538

This chapter seemed a little rushed but that's because I was bored writing this chapter.

The next one will feature the return of Katsuki, Izumi and an appearance from the sludge villain.

And someone else, who most of you have been waiting for.

Thank you for reading! Please comment and vote.

Peace Out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

550K 20.7K 49
Everything was going well for the young hero in training, Izuku Midoriya. That was until, the league wanted him. The league of villains managed to...
74.1K 1.1K 24
Neglected, abused and abandoned this is the life of one Izuku Yagi from the age of 4 when he was deemed quirkless his mother Inko Yagi and her husban...
200K 2.7K 20
(Discontinued) Izuku Uzumaki Midoriya, A 14 year old boy who has went through more Pain then anyone else Mother- Beaten to death Father- Burned slowl...
497K 11K 37
Izuku Yagi is the son of Inko and Toshinori Yagi, and the brother of Ikaru Yagi. He's bullied by Katsuki Bakugou, Shioka Bakugou, Shoto Todoroki, Kok...