π›πšπ 𝐒𝐝𝐞𝐚 | 𝐯𝐒𝐧𝐧𝐒�...

By worshipnai

in which she fakes a relationship with vinnie hacker to numb the pain. ... More

0. introduction
0.1 the relationship
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33

21

31K 594 1.5K
By worshipnai

! THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT !
don't read if you're uncomfortable/underage

*✧・゚: *✧・゚SEPTEMBER 25, 2020*✧・゚:*✧・゚

1,9M views | 399,8K likes | 4389 comments

@jadereyes girl next door

view comments

aaronhulll
does the queen reply? 😩😩
jadereyes • creator
sdkkfdskksdkf i hate u

avani
hottest
jadereyes • creator
baby

kiocyrrr
bruh....😳
vhackerr
bruh

user
JADE ON ROOF JADE ON ROOF JADE ON ROOF
jadereyes • creator
time to jump off it 😻

user
u look like maddy from euphoria
jadereyes • creator
thats the best compliment ever ily

user
Vinnie will fail no simp september

rylandstormss
damn
• liked by creator

user
main character checkk

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

JADE'S POV

It was 3 am which means that Vinnie is supposed to leave in 7 hours. I was currently bent over his table and he was thrusting in and out of me, his hand pulling my hair back. He was hitting the right spot and it felt so good that I was almost screaming. I was really fucking loud, so I bit my own arm to prevent making any noises. It was very late, after all. Or very early - if you wanna put it that way.

"Fuck, I'm so close," Vinnie moaned and pulled out. I got quickly on my knees, he put his dick in my mouth and started moving my head with his hand. I glanced up at him.

"You look so pretty with my cock in your mouth." He was so hot. His hair was a mess, all wet from sweat. We were doing this for about 2 hours, both exhausted and horny. He grunted loudly, throwing his head back and that's when I knew he was about to cum. I swallowed and he gently stroked the back of my head.

"Good girl."

I held my breath. It was unbelievable what he was doing to me. He knew exactly what to say and where to touch me to make me want more. To make me literally obsessed with him.

I wanted to take a shower and Vinnie insisted on going in with me, so here we are now. Naked in his shower, hot water dripping all over us. He was holding my hair in a ponytail, so it doesn't get wet and kissing me on my neck.

"Vinnie..." I breathed as he was sucking on my skin. He just smiled and continued what he was doing.

"I enjoyed fucking you tonight," he whispered and I chuckled. "No one makes me feel like you do."

His words made my stomach do a literal cartwheel and I couldn't help but pull him into a long kiss. His soaked hair made him look a hundred times hotter - if that's even possible. I never want this moment to end.

"You think they heard us?" I asked with a silly smile on my face.

"I hope so. That'll teach Kio not to comment under your posts," he muttered. I raised my eyebrows at him and gave him an amused look.

"So that's what it all was about?" I teased.

"I needed to show him who you belong to."

"Shut up," I grinned. "I don't belong to you."

"Yet you like it when I call you my dirty little slut."

I blushed and bit my lips. I didn't say anything back, just pulled him into another kiss.

The alarm went off at 8 am and I just wanted to smash Vinnie's phone. We fell asleep around 4, so I didn't really sleep tight. I groaned and pulled the covers over my head, trying to block the sound out. He laughed at me.

"Wakey wakey Jadie," he said with his raspy morning voice.

"Shut up," I mumbled. I wanted to be mad at him for waking me up but his voice... Damn. I was spending the night with him more and more often and his morning voice got me every time. He pulled the covers off my face and kissed my forehead.

I finally opened my eyes and saw him staring at me with a big smile on his face. I smiled back at him because he looked so cute. "Stop staring at me, creep," I teased him.

"I just can't help myself... You're adorable." I blushed even though I didn't want to. Even though this was the cheesiest and cringiest thing I've ever heard.

"Ew," I answered and he laughed. Someone woke up happy this morning.

"I'm kidding, you're ugly as fuck."

I rolled my eyes at him. Vinnie chuckled and pulled me into a kiss. I pushed him into me and suddenly we were making out. He put his tongue in my mouth and I started to get turned on. He slid his fingers under my panties.

"Vinnie," I breathed and he looked at me. I know this look.

"Jade."

"You're gonna miss your-" I gasped when he slipped a finger inside of me, "-flight."

He snickered. "You're acting like I can't make you cum in a few minutes." He added another finger and I moaned.

"I fucking hate you," I told him and he smirked at me. I bit my lip so I don't moan again but well, it's hard when he's finger-fucking me and knows exactly what to do to me. Someone knocked on the door but he didn't even flinch.

"Hey Vinnie, you awake?" yelled Kio from behind the door. I looked at the door and then at Vinnie. His hand covered my mouth and his smirk got even bigger because he knew I was close to cumming.

"Yeah, just give me a minute!" he shouted back.

"Aight but hurry, I don't have all day."

Vinnie didn't answer, he just kissed me instead. I was struggling to kiss him back because I was a moaning mess. "Yeah cum on my fingers, baby," he mumbled against my lips.

I closed my eyes, I was only focusing on him, on the way he makes me feel, how every touch of his hands makes my heart flutter. My body trembled as he made cum again.

"Fuck," I whispered, I was trying to catch my breath. He kissed my cheek and got up from the bed.

"You're gonna miss me, huh?" Vinnie smirked and handed me my clothes.

"We'll see," I responded and we both started dressing up. "You'll be gone for like five days."

"Yeah, five days without sex," he joked.

"Woah," I laughed. "I've gone five months without sex." He stopped what he was doing and looked at me, confused.

"Wait... Was I the first person you've slept with since your break up?"

I nodded. "I thought you knew?"

"I wasn't sure..." he admitted. "So you've only slept with me and PJ?"

"I'm not saying that."

He frowned at me. "What? Then who-"

"I was just kidding, Vinnie. Only you and him." He smiled and pulled me into a hug.

"Sorry, I was just curious." He gave me a quick peck on the lips. "It means that I'm kinda special, right?"

I laughed and rolled my eyes at him. "No."

"Ouch."

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

liked by lilpapiclowngirl and 75 others

choongiboi can someone PLEAse tell jade to pick her goddamn fucking phone or just simply answer my texts im BEGGING asdasdjsak @jadesays stupid ass HoE stop fucking around and text me back ily tho

September 25, 2020

view all 10 comments

choongiboi i gotta tell my bestie someone call my bestie think i found my bestie link up make a check bleed

lilpapiclowngirl lol boi same
choongiboi if she and vinegar fuckin i s2g

jadesays BITch

jadesays what do you want i was taking a nap
choongiboi come hang out pls 😚😚😚😚
jadesays 😐

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚

I was lying on Aaron's bed, shoving handfuls of popcorn in my mouth while he was playing some weird game on his PC.

"Can you like pay attention to me or something?" I asked him and sighed. He didn't even try to hide the fact that he wasn't acknowledging my existence at all. He basically begged me to hang out with him and now he's ignoring me. Great.

I got up and went to Troy's room. I was praying that he doesn't have a girl over or something. I'm really fucking bored. Vinnie's with his Seattle friends, Avani's with Anthony, and I have no one to talk to now. I knocked on his door and he opened it almost immediately.

"Hey," Troy said with a soft smile on his face.

"Hi," I replied and came in. I looked at him. He looked... different. "You okay?"

"Yeah, I was just thinking. What's up?"

I narrowed my eyes. Something's just off. "Thinking about what?"

He shrugged his shoulders and sat on the bed. "I don't know. Life," he replied and looked at me. "Where's Aaron?"

"He's playing fucking PC games," I told him. He laughed and clapped his hands in amusement.

"Sick! I mean- damn, he really treats you like that?"

"Right, he's a dumbass," I complained and sat next to him.

"He must be a dumbass if he's playing PC games when there's a pretty girl in his room."

I frowned. "Ew. Troy, you're gross." We looked at each other and burst out laughing.

Troy is actually one of my very good friends now. I'm almost always with Aaron and so is Troy so we're spending a lot of time together. After the Dezi/Dennis situation, he's been trying to be a better person.

He's trying to be more careful with his hookups. Also, I think Dezi caught feelings for him which sort of complicated it all.

"Vinnie left today, huh?" he chattered after we finished laughing.

"Yeah, but he'll be back in five days."

"Mhm, that's why you two were hella loud last night?" he smirked. I stared at him with my eyes wide open.

"Wha-" I yelped. "How do you know?"

He chuckled. "Kio texted the groupchat..."

"Fucking Kio! Why is he exposing us?" I exclaimed.

"Everybody knows you're fucking anyway."

"Okay but Kio heard us. And he's telling everyone! That's embarrassing. I'm never going out again. I'll just rot here in your room." But what the fuck did I expect? Of course he heard us. Even a deaf person would.

"Chill. If I had a coin for every time someone heard me-"

"Okay but you're... you."

He frowned. "What are you trying to say?"

"You know what. It's different."

"Is it, though? I think we're the same," he said.

"How?"

"We both got hurt and are afraid of love now." He winked at me.

"I guess. You're still a fuckboy," I mumbled. Troy just shook his head and laughed.

"I just like sex. It makes me feel good. It's natural."

I sighed. "You're using girls."

"Just like you're using Vinnie."

"I'm not using Vinnie, what the hell?" I argued.

"You're using him for sex."

"That's not the same thing! I care about him."

"Yeah, well... I don't hook up with people I care about because when I do, something goes terribly fucking wrong," he confessed and smiled but I still could see the pain in his eyes.

"Like Dezi?"

"Exactly. It's better to find someone for a one night stand and then dip."

"Okay, I get it but... how can you keep doing this? Why can't you just stick to one person?" I asked. I knew Avani hated him for this. That he hurt so many of her friends just because he slept with them and then never talked to them again.

"You mean the friends with benefits situation you have going on with Vinnie? No thanks. These never work."

"What do you mean?"

He snickered. "Sooner or later someone catches feelings. Trust me. Been there, done that."

"You sure?" I asked as my stomach twisted.

"Don't be stupid, Jade. Especially since I know you and Vinnie are super close. Always hanging out together. You're probably cuddling, right? He's rubbing your back, kissing your forehead, holding your hand... That shit is more intimate than sex.  That's why I never do that."

I took a deep breath. He's right, I just don't wanna hear it.

"I mean... The person you have sex with should make you feel good and comfortable. You can't just lie next to each other and... be on your phones or like leave right after or something," I said and he laughed again. He's really enjoying this.

"Why? Then you really know it's just sex. But man, the soft stuff... it only messes with your head. You actually think you won't fall in love with him?"

"No. If I do, I... I'll just leave. I'm not ready for another relationship. It would just hurt me again."

He looked deep into my eyes. "You really think you can leave Vinnie?"

"Can you stop being such a pain in the ass? You're the worst," I fumed. I started to get very irritated and he thought it was funny.

"I'm just telling you the truth, Jadie." He ruffled my hair. I frowned at him.

"Well, shut the fuck up. I have a mind of my own."

"A very stupid mind," he grinned. I playfully punched his arm as an act of revenge.

"And? I have no feelings for Vinnie!"

"Okay, keep lying to yourself."

"I'm not lying to myself," I lied.

"Fuck off," he sighed. "You know I'm right. You can't give me a hard time about having sex. And stop telling me it's because I hurt girls. You're hurting Vinnie too, you know. He loves you."

"He does not-"

"Shut up. Are you even listening to yourself? I have never seen him this way. You make him happy. Don't tell me he doesn't love you."

"Well, he told me I'm not even his type and that he doesn't catch feelings fast. He's never said he liked me or something."

"You really believe it?"

"What's got into you, Troy?" I ranted. He cupped my cheeks gently in his hands. I was so miserable.

"I just don't wanna see you hurt, Jade. Or Vinnie. You're both such amazing people, I would hate to see either of you sad."

"Fuck you," I told him right before I burst into tears. "Do you really think I would hurt Vinnie on purpose? He's a fucking player. He's gonna hurt me and we both know it. I just can't let this shit happen to me again." He sighed as his thumb wiped away my tears.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to-" He pulled me into a hug. "I'm really sorry. I'm probably just pissed that you and Vinnie have this. That y'all care for each other. This would never happen to me."

"What the fuck? I care about you. Aaron cares about you. And Vinnie. So many people do, you just don't wanna see it."

He hugged me even tighter. "Shh. This isn't about me now. It's about you."

______________

why is this chapter basically just smut and a deep talk with troy..... anyways

THANK YOU FOR 50K READS <3 ily

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

444K 5.6K 34
"@vinniehacker started following you"
103K 2.8K 23
ππˆππˆππ† - lowercase intended 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ she's in love with her best friend's boyfriend, and he feels the same. πŸ…: bwwm (#69) started: 2...
412K 4.2K 18
imagines of vinnie hacker *requests are closed*
67.5K 1.3K 36
open