TWO REJCTS

By katpatro

2 best friends. After being separated for 5 long years , what will happen when she returns from her training... More

Prologue.
Bye.
Luna?
Hostility.
Lauries.
Fight.
Sorry.
Dinner.
Mateo?
Kat?
Anger.
Perfect.
Doctor Levi.
Saving me.
MIA.
His room.
Phantom.
King Lucien.
402&403
Tension.
Kiss Her.
Mistletoe.
ROGUES.
Avron.
MINE
Sunset.
Love.
Bloodthorn.
Forever and always.
Bath.
Mark me.
Privately.
Date night.
Suffering.
Heat.
Sickness?
Little Alpha.
Doctors.
Epilogue.
Author Note

The Slit.

6K 161 11
By katpatro

Katrina's POV.

Yeah , no Xander still didn't talk to me. He would come to bed every night when I had already fallen asleep and left before I even woke up. It was like this for the next 3 days and to say I was pissed of would be an understatement.

I had just tried for the final time to get him to talk to me and I was through the roof with utter disbelief.

At first I was mad at myself for making him upset but then I realised he was just being ridiculous much like I was but this was going on for to long.

As I made my way into the pack kitchen , I saw Natalie helping chop up some vegetables. Walking up beside her , I picked up a carrot and aggressively bit into it.

"Everything okay?" She asked hesitantly as she watched me destroy the poor carrot.

"No , Xander is still not talking to me." I huffed.

"Still?" She knew of the situation.

"Yes. What should I do?" I begged her for some advice.

She looked down to the chopping board with pursed lips before her face lit up with an idea.

"You're willing to get him to talk to you?"

"Well obviously."

"You're willing to do anything to get him to talk to you , even if he gets angry."

At this I was hesitant "What have you got in mind?"

"Let's go clubbing. Tonight." She beamed at me.

"Clubbing?" My mind whirled with all sorts of things wrong with that. "I don't know."

"Oh come on. Wear something slutty , it'll get his attention , he'll get angry and then he'll speak with you. Maybe even have angry sex. I think it's perfect." She said like it was nothing.

But at this point , I would do anything to get him to speak to me , even if he was angry and shouting.

I missed his voice.

I missed my male.

"Okay"
-
-
-
5 hours later we was finally getting ready at my house.

Natalie had begged to do my entire look tonight so I allowed her , just to shut her up.

She had straightened my hair , which I rarely , almost never do. It took too much effort , plus I loved my natural curls.

She had done light makeup , seeing as I hate the feeling of it. Only winged eye liner , mascara , high lighter and lipgloss.

Putting in some sliver hoops along with a silver jewelled necklace with diamonds.

Natalie threw my dress at me along with something else and I went into the bathroom to change while she did in the bedroom.

Looking at the pile of close , I looked at the lingerie she picked out for me. A red lacy bodysuit to go with the red dress.

Hoping to get lucky with angry sex tonight , I slipped it on with a smirk. Along with the red dress that fit my figure perfectly.

Coming out to the bathroom , I took in Natalies dress which made her look amazing.

"Damn you look hot Kat." She whistled and I smiled shyly.

"You look beautiful." I complimented her back.

Slipping on some clear heels , we made our way out of the house and into my car.

Neither of us planned on getting drunk tonight. Plus , it was very difficult for werewolf's to get drunk easily.

We made our way outside of The Slit , nodding at the bouncer seeing as he was a member of our pack already.

Heading to the bar , I ordered myself a whiskey neet while Natalie got herself a sex on the beach.

Xander's POV.

I sighed as I finished signing the last paper for the night , grabbing my suit jacket. I made my way to my car to head home , finally being able to see my love , even though I was still ignoring her.

She had made me upset , knowing wearing so little wouldn't sit well with me because of the other males and what did I come to see , her in another males arms , even though i know she didn't want to be near him. I felt her disgust and anger through the bond , it's why I went out to see her.

And then her walking around shirtless in my office and Lucas coming in and seeing her made me even more mad. It wasn't her fault but I had to be pissed at someone.

I planned to finally speak with her tonight. I was glad she was still allowing me to sleep in the bed with her at night. I knew she was getting annoyed at me ignoring her pleads to talk to me.

Parking my car , I rushed out , hoping to get to my mate sooner and hoping she wasn't already asleep. It was already 11pm so most likely she was.

Upon opening the bedroom door , it was dark so I turned on the little lamp on the bedside table , only to see an empty bed.

Frowning , I went into the bathroom to see a couple of feminine products laid out tidily on the countertop and another familiar scent of a female.

Natalie.

Was she sleeping over at hers? Why didn't she tell me?

Maybe because you weren't speaking to her dumbass. My wolf growled at me. He was angry at me for ignoring her too and I don't blame him , I was being pathetic.

Luke is my mate with Natalie? I asked him through the mindlink.

No I thought she was staying with Katrina at your place.

His words made me frown in confusion , trying to mindlink Katrina only for it to be blocked off. She was blocking me of.

Deciding to call her , only for it to go straight to voicemail.

Luke call Natalie please. I don't know where either of them is.

I waited impatiently for him to respond.

They're out clubbing. He responded with a growl.

Picking up my keys and phone , I headed down to my car and drove to Luke's , after picking him up he told me the directions as to where he was.

Just as we was pulling out of his drive way Katrina called me back.

"Hey baby." She slurred down the phone , the clear loud music of the club in the background.

"Katrina , I swear to god when I-"

"Look , I love you baby but I just want to dance. I'll see you later. BYEREE." Before hanging up.

I growled in anger , hitting the wheel and sped towards The Slit.

When Dom , the bouncer , saw his Alpha , he immediately bowed his head and allowed us in.

The smell of sweat and alcohol suffocating my nose.

The familiar pull in my chest , that always directed me towards my mate allowed me to catch her figure in the middle of the dance floor.

The red dress that stuck to her like second skin , pultruded her figure. Her plump ass well defined , as the low neckline of the dress showed her boobs as they bounced up and down , while she danced to the music.

Her arms in the air as she swung her hips side to side. Moving sensually , almost like watching a movie as she moved in slow motion , everyone around us disappearing.

Her eyes caught mine and she slowly smirked in my direction , grabbing another girl , Natalie and grinded against her.

I clench my teeth in anger and sexual frustration. Knowing it's been quite a few days and I too was suffering from lack of sex , morning , mid day and all night. And it was my fault.

I couldn't help the feeling of my pants straining down below as I watch my mate strut towards me. Her large hips sauntering. The lust in her eyes making my dick twitch with need.

I watch her lean against the bar next to me and ordered a whiskey neet. My eyes on her while hers were ahead still , the bartender put the drink down in front of her , but I snatched it and downed it before she could.

Turning to me with a sinister smirk. "Funny seeing you here Alpha." She whispered in my ear , gently biting on it.

Taking my hand she led me to the dance floor. Her hips grinding into mine as we swayed to the music.

Her arm came up to wrap around my neck as she pushed her ass into my dick again.

My hands on her hips , I dipped my head to her ear.

"You have no idea how fucking furious I am right now."

Turning to face me , she wrapped her hands around my neck and smirked once again. Brushing her lips against my ear she whispered.

"I think I have an idea."

"But what are you gonna do about it? Huh Alpha?" She teased.

Already knowing what she was thinking from the look in her eyes , I grabbed a hold of her wrist and dragged her out of the club.

Making sure she got in the car safely and the seat belt was in properly , I kissed her lips harshly , pulling away only for her to groan in frustration.

Getting in on my side , slamming the door behind me, I started our journey home , not even a half way there , I felt Katrina's hand place it self on to my thigh , far to close to my dick to be consider safe while driving.

Mature content (18+)

Palming me through my slacks , I put my foot down on the accelerator, speeding up.

She continued to rub my hard on through my pants and I couldn't help the groan that fell from my lips.

She unfastened the loop on my belt and pulled down my zipper.

"Katrina." I groaned out in warning.

She only giggled in response , taking my dick in her hands and placing a kiss to my tip. My hips thrusted up wards at the contact , and she finally wrapped her lips around my dick , swallowing me whole.

"Agh fuck baby." I made her hair a make shift ponytail with my fist , the other on the steering wheel. And had to admit she looked gorgeous with her hair straight , but will always probably prefer her natural curls.

She started to bop her head up and down , removing her mouth to lick the under side , a certain vein that again had me jerking my hips into her mouth.

"Keep sucking me baby. Fuck yeah." She moaned around me , vibrations sent throughout my body , putting my body on edge , edging closer to my climax.

Her hands fell into my pants , fondling and massaging my balls. Sucking harshly on my tip , I finally saw the familiar path that led to our house.

Patting myself on the back for managing to still drive through the feeling of her luscious lips wrapped around me.

I parked the car and allowed her to continue sucking me off.

Her hand wrapped around the base of me as she pumped up and down , still sucking harshly on my tip.

"Baby I'm gonna cum."

She suddenly pulled away , a smirk on her lips as she whipped her bottom one with her finger , she laughed at my disbelief expression.

She wants to play that game.

Getting out of the car , I walked around to her side , and lifted her over my shoulder , the yelp that escaped her lips made me smack her ass , hard.

I walked up to our bedroom and threw her onto the bed , watching her hair fall over the place.

"Strip." I ordered in my Alpha voice , knowing it would turn her on.

She slowly , teasingly pulled the straps of her red dress down her shoulders , before pulling it back up.

Giggling at my angered expression , I tore through the middle of the dress , her red lacy lingerie , bodysuit making my already painful hard on throb at the sight of my stunning mate.

"You wore this on purpose didn't you mate?" I asked , my voice dropping with lust.

"Maybe" she whispered , sitting up onto her knees and tearing though my shirt , the buttons going flying across the floor.

"Finish me off." I demanded her , removing my belt and pants.

She got to her knees and slowly pulled by black briefs off. Looking up at me innocently causing me to groan at the sight of her.

She kissed my thigh and licked at my v-line before licking from the base to the tip of my cock , sucking me hard , causing my hand to fall into her hair again.

Her right hand came up to play with my balls and I thrusted into her mouth harshly.

"Play with yourself." I ordered , watching her hand drift down between her legs , slipping her bodysuit to the side before playing with her pussy.

I grabbed a hold of her waist and plopped her onto the bed , moving up to straddle her chest , I held the base of my cock and placed it at her lips , indicating to open for me.

Swallowing me again , I placed my hands above her head , leaning forward and strayed to thrust into her mouth myself.

"Fuck baby , I'm gonna cum." The familiar tightening of my balls started again.

She tongued the slit of my head , and I gave her mouth one hard , long stroke before starting to snap and thrust harshly into her mouth.

Her hand came up to play with the spot between my balls and ass , my tip hitting the back of her throat and the tightening feeling rushed to my tip , I pulled out of her , slipped her body suit to the side and slammed into her causing her to moan out load and the feeling of her wrapping around me tightly pushed me over the edge as I came inside of her , with a loud groan.

Pulling out of her , I slummed onto the side of the bed next to her body , breathing heavily , I watch her as she tries to rub her thighs together , clenching for some sort of relief. I smirked at her , knowing she feels my frustration as before.

"Sit on my face."

"What?"

"Sit on my face."

"You can't be serious."

"I won't repeat myself , sit.on.my.face."

I watch as she sits up and removes the bodysuit. Moving up my body , her bare pussy sliding across my chest , leaving a trail of her wetness.

Placing her knees on either side of my face , she lowered herself but stopped suddenly as I said "You aren't allowed to cum though."

"Xander please." She whined above me , making me smirk.

I ignored her pleas and allowed my tongue to run up her slit before sucking on her clit harshly , causing her hips to jerk , her hands combing down to play with my hair.

I groaned against her , and she started to hump and grind against my face, my tongue thrusting into her pussy , and my thumb coming up to rub circles on her clit.

"Xander." She moaned above me.

I flicked her clit and nibbled slightly causing her to gasp.

"Fuck just like that." Repeating that action , again and again.

"I'm gonna cum baby."

I sucked harshly on her clit one last time before laying her body down beside me.

I spread her legs and thrusted my now hard cock into her pussy , watching as her head was throw back.

I look down between us , the sight of her pussy stretching around my cock , causing me to groan as I thrusted into her.

The tightening sensation started up again in my stomach , knowing I was sensitive put me at edge to my orgasm more easily.

I wrapped my hand around her throat and put my lips around her nipple , scrapping it slightly with my teeth.

One hand on her hip and the other around her neck , I pounded away , the sounds of her moans encouraging me.

"You like showing your body of to other males huh?" I tainted her.

"You like teasing me in your little dress?"

"You like acting like a slut? You wanna be my slut? Huh?" I snarled , my thrusts getting harder and faster.

"Yes" she moaned out breathlessly.

"Fuck you're so tight." My balls started to tighten but I held back for the sake of my love.

"Who do you belong to?" My hand came down to her clit , rubbing harsh circles , feeling her clench and unclench had me grunting.

"You. I belong to you Alpha." My thumb rubbing vigorously on her clit.

"That's right slut , me."

"Fuck I'm gonna cum."

"Not yet." I grunted.

"I-I c-can't. Oh my god."

My hand around her neck fell to her left boob , squeezing on it as I slowed my pace , giving her long , deep , slow strokes. Watching her squirm , the need to cum overbearing.

"P-please make me cum Alpha." I watch as she starts to sob .

"Cum. Cum for me baby." My teeth sinking into her mark.

Her orgasm pushing me and sending me over the edge as my tip tightened again as I released my seed into her.

My teeth retracted form her neck and I licked her wound clean , placing a kiss to her mark , I kept myself inside of her , enjoying the feeling of her cock warming me.

The sound of her harmonise laugh made me pull away to look at her face , our eyes meeting and mischief swirled in her irises.

Raising and eyebrow to ask 'what?'

"I like angry sex." She giggled , causing me to laugh along with her.

"You're naughty." I claimed.

Pulling out of her , she moaned and kissed my lips.

My arms immediately wrapping around her and bringing her body on top of mine , my eyes drifted close as I mumbled.

"Goodnight baby."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 6.6K 74
I never would wish anyone to lose their mate by rejection nor death. I never would wish this on my greatest enemy or my best friend. I never would wi...
511 22 24
An alpha finding his Luna best thing ever right. Well what if The Luna isn't the human everyone thinks she is And what if she actually knows about...
20K 511 24
A young girl who lives a not-so-normal life in New York knows something she shouldn't. Will she find her mate, the one true person who can take her a...
857K 16.3K 33
Evelyn has been bullied by her brother's best friend who was also the Alpha-to-be ever since they were kids. When he was away for two years to train...