HATE ME

By 1-800-JisungStepOnMe

Park (Y-n) only has a short amount of time to get her six friends and boyfriend to hate her. More

BEFORE YOU READ
Is one truly avoiding someone? Or is it themselves.
Sometimes the fear of loss, is the cause of hate.
One who was never weak, will never be weak.
But one who was never strong, will never be strong.
Loving from afar, is sometimes better than loving up close.
Sometimes, it's better to not know what you hoped you wouldn't.
Graffitist's are artists of their own. They love their canvas, not their work.
Only good things end without an ending.

Violence is caused by fear.

9 0 0
By 1-800-JisungStepOnMe

I finally broke down, flipping desks, throwing chairs, screaming with all I had. I swiped everything off the shelves and knocked them down. Wood splintered, glass shattered, pages of books covered the tile.

I broke every one of the lights before crashing to the floor.

I was just about used to the coughing fits, but this one was different. I couldn't get any air at all. I couldn't breathe. Something was choking me, something in my throat.

Then it happened. Blood splattered on the white floor, more pooling out of my mouth as I choked on it.

Tears streamed down my face. I didnt want to die, I just want to cuddle up with Taehyung on the couch while our friends surrounded us, barely paying attention to the movie as we messed around. Laughing. Happy. Alive.

I called Jimin.

"(Y-n)?!" His worried voice came out the speaker in my device.

"Jimin..." I whispered, blood dribbled onto my clothes. I let out a loud sob, "Jimin, I'm scared. I don't want-" I went into another fit, more blood escaping my throat. Jimin was yelling into the phone, but I couldn't take in what he was saying.

Why was everything getting darker?

Why couldn't I breathe?

Why couldn't I feel the pain in my chest anymore?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

728K 26.9K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
1M 25.2K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
83.5K 3K 50
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...
228K 6.7K 77
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...