Just friends? (hiccup x reade...

By HTTYDsuperfan

Book One --------- Can y/n and hiccup ever more than friends? More

Chapter #1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
bonus song chapter for y'all!
Looking for more Hiccup?

Chapter #2

11.8K 338 25
By HTTYDsuperfan

"what kind of dragon?"

"any kind the more rare it is the better!"

"But hiccup, I can't tell you anything unless you give me a dragon to tell you about!"

"ok so uh," he scratched the back of his neck "a night fury."

"HICCUP ARE YOU INSANE YOU CAN'T GO AFTER A NI-"

He put his hand over your mouth. "I don't want the whole island to hear."the whispered "just between you and me."

"i'm sorry but nobody knows anything about night furies its the most dangerous dragon we know of." I replied a scared tone beckoning of my whisper.

"I know, I know but you really don't know anything about them?"

"no but I am going to help. I don't want you to get hurt."

"ok, next dragon raid." He held out his hand. I took it shaking it. "ok"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

264K 5.4K 21
Y/n's family gets killed when they were little so the Croods take them in, one day they sneak out with Eep and meets a stranger that catches their ey...
13.5K 691 200
Unknown character.... I was awake in the attic hearing my father and step mother yelling from the study. "She is not going there period Countess Cass...
885K 35K 45
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
262K 6.7K 37
Y/n is quite well known as being the cute innocent little fox, well from first glance. Gangs and thugs know her a threat, and not to mess with her, a...