I'm a Costello

By _crazy_hooman_

•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very a... More

A/N
INTRODUCTION
(1) Monday is a bitch
(2) Secrets revealed
Characters (1)
(3) Finally home
(4) Meeting them
(5) Guilty
(6) Shopping
(7) More Brothers?!
Characters (3)
(8) Family from Italy
(9) Bonding {part one}
(10) Bonding {part two}
(11) Goodbye for now
(12) Emotional
(13) School
(14) Prank Day
(15) Texas
(16) Threat
Characters (4)
(17) Surprise!
(18) Scared
(19) Care
(20) Mafia?
(21) Captured
(22) Kidnapped
(23) Kidnapped (part 2)
(24) Revelations
Characters (5)
(25) Video
(26) Pain
(27) Attack
(28) Rescued
(29) Reunion
(30) Recovery
(31) Back to school
(32) Fight
(33) Argument
(34) Apology
(35) Cocky? Check.
(36) SURPRISE!
(37) Italy
(38) Italy (part 2)
(39) Birthday
(40) The Party
Characters (6)
(41) The Party ( part 2)
(42) Back Home
(43) Partners?!
(44) Project
(45) Dinner
(47) Prank war
(48) Hostage
(49) Hostage (part 2)
(50) My entire family?
Epilogue
Bonus chapter (1)
Bonus chapter (2)
Thank you!
Sequel

(46) I like you

48.3K 1.2K 1.2K
By _crazy_hooman_

Valentina's POV:

I got ready and headed downstairs. I was not hungry so planned on eating a fruit or something.

I see Enzo, Matteo and the twins sitting on the kitchen counter. Enzo was making pancakes.

"Hey guys. Good morning", I smile.

"Good morning", Matteo sang while others said it normally.

"Where is Ales, lijah and Dad?", I asked

"They left early for work today. I had to leave with them but I stayed back for half an hour to make breakfast for these idiots knowing they can't cook", Enzo said

"Hey! I can cook", Xander defended

"You have to cook eatable food Xander not burnt..can you do that?", Enzo asked eyebrows raised.

Xander shrugged and looked avoided his gaze.

"Thought so", Enzo sighed

"Well you pamper us so much dear brother", Xavier smiled.

"Yeah I know it's my fault. You guys should learn how to cook you know", Enzo said

Matteo and Xander glare at Xavier. I chuckled.

"No you make the besttt food Enzo. So you should only make food for us", Xander said smacking his twin.

Enzo rolls his eyes.

I pick up an apple and begin eating it.

"Enzo I'm not much hungry. I will only have an apple so don't make me anything", I said.

"Why? You love pancakes. I don't mind making food for my baby", Enzo pouted.

"I know but I'm not really hungry", I said.

"Eat one atleast?", Enzo offers

"Okay...they look tempting", I grin

"Coming right up", Enzo snickered.

Matteo picked up a banana and started talking while peeling it.

"May I have your jacket, hehehe?", Matteo chuckled peeling the banana.

I give him a weird look. The twins look at him like he's gone crazy.

"Do you think others can't hear you?", Enzo asked frowning.

Matteo rolled his eyes and began eating his banana.

We soon finished our breakfast and leave for school. Enzo leaves for work.

The entire way from home to school I was wondering about the kiss. Will it be awkward between us now? What if he regretted it?

Ahhh I hate this unsure feeling.

We reach the school soon and I get out and leave towards my locker. I get my books and head towards my first class.

I enter the class and sit down in my chair. None of my friends had arrived yet. Not even Micheal.

I sigh thinking how I'm gonna face him. Well I haven't committed a crime so why the hell am I so nervous?

After sometime my squad comes in talking. They look at me and wave at me. I wave back. They come and sit down in their places.

"Hey Val. How was the weekend?", Kai asked

"Good", I replied.

"Finished the project?", Iris asked

"Yup", I replied

"What's wrong with you?", Ethan asked frowning.

"Nothing", I said

"You're giving one word replies", Liam stated

"Which means something is wrong", Mady continued

"What? Nah nothing", I said waving them off.

I'm just nervous coz Micheal will come here any moment!

"Okay I never thought I'll see the day when Valentina Costello will talk less than usual", Kai smirked

"Yeah your other name is chatter box", Ethan snickered

I roll my eyes at them.

Micheal entered the class and looked here and there as if searching for something. He spotted me and walked towards me smirking.

He sits down next to me and my heart beat increased.

"Hey Michael", everyone smiled at him.

"Hey guys, Wassup?", he smiled asking.

"Nothing just wondering why Val is not talking much today", Liam said

"What do you mean?", Micheal asked curiously

"She's giving one word answers. Something she never does", Iris frowned.

"Yeah and I'm not liking that", Ethan pouted.

"Me too. She normally talks so much..it's entertaining", Mady pouted.

"Oh god it's nothing guys", I said

The teacher came and and started her lesson.

"What happened to you?", Micheal whispered in my ear.

"Nothing", I whisper back.

He frowned but didn't say anything.

I was not paying attention to what the teacher was saying. I was suddenly so aware of Micheal sitting next to me. Should I talk to him about yesterday? Well now's not the right time so I decide maybe later.

Soon the classes kept going and before I knew it was lunch. I was walking to the cafeteria. I saw my squad including Micheal seated at our usual place. I walk towards them and sit next to Kai opposite to Micheal.

We were normally talking about classes when Emily approaches our table.

Ugh she knows we hate her and still she comes to us everyday for a dose.

"Hey Micheal", she purred looking at Micheal.

He looked at her with no emotion. My friends gagged.

"Why don't you come sit with us?", She said smiling

"No I'm fine here", Micheal replied.

Emily suddenly purposely slipped and sat down on Micheal's lap. Micheal pushed her to stand back

"Oops sorry I slipped", she chuckled.

Iris rolled her eyes and Liam grimaced.

"Why don't you slip into something more comfortable? Like a coma", I said sweetly

My friends laughed. Emily glared. Micheal smirked.

"And she is back", Ethan laughed.

"Oh I missed this", Iris chuckled.

"Shut up your gross mouth Valentina", Emily growled.

"Just get lost Emily don't ruin our mood", Iris said glaring at her.

Emily walks away scowling but not before moving her hand on Micheal's shoulder.

For the rest of the lunch I didn't even look at Micheal. I was just so pissed at Emily. I just spoke to Kai coz he was sitting next to me. I could feel Micheal's gaze on me but I didn't look at him.

After the lunch we all headed towards our science class. I was walking with Mady and Iris while others said they'll come in some time.

I suddenly realised I left one of my books in my previous class.

"Hey I forgot my book in history. You guys carry on I'll get the book and come", I said

"Okay", Iris said

"Come soon", Mady said

I nod and walk towards history class. I reach the class and open the door. I saw someone in the class.

I immediately gasped at what I saw.

Micheal and Emily kissing. Emily's hand on his cheek. His hand on her waist.

When they saw me Micheal pushed her away. He looked at me alarmed while Emily was pouting.

My heart broke. I felt this emotion I can't really describe. I couldn't believe what I saw.

"Valentina- ", Micheal began talking but I cut him off.

"I'm sorry for disturbing you. I just need my book", I said angrily and walked towards my table and got my book and walked back towards the door.

Micheal looked sad and was walking towards me.

"Carry on", I smile at them and close the door harshly. I could hear Micheal calling my name.

I took at deep breath and walked towards my science class. I enter and sat down next to Mady. Micheal came running at that moment and looked here and there inside the class. He saw me and I just shift my gaze not wanting to look at him.

The teacher entered and asked Micheal to sit down. He sat down in the last row next to nathan.

I couldn't pay attention to anything the teacher was saying. I was getting this cold feeling. I felt so stupid now. He kissed someone else! I here was thinking about telling him that I like him and he was kissing Emily.

I felt like an idiot. Of course yesterday meant nothing to him. I was hurt no doubt. I was angry as well.

I didn't dare look behind me at Micheal. I don't want to look at him.
_____________________________

Micheal's POV:

What just happened?

Valentina saw me with this bitch. It's not what it looks like. My heart hurt just looking at her expressions when she opened the door of the classroom. She acted so cold when she left the class.

I like her a lot. Yesterday's kiss was so amazing. I couldn't wait to tell her how much I like her. I had been paying more attention to her yesterday rather than our project and dinner later. She's something else. I've never felt like this for someone. She would always catch me looking at her and I would be embarrassed all over again.

The talk we had yesterday made me realise she's perfect for me.

Now that she's so upset with me I can't take it. It hurts just imagining her away from me.

The entire class I was sitting behind I was looking at her. She didn't spare me a glance. I wanted to tell her how much she means to me. I wanted to tell her it's all a misunderstanding.

God knows what she must be feeling right now. I don't want her to think that I used her! I was so on the edge the entire class. I knew she was upset when Emily was flirting with me during lunch. She didn't look at me even once after that.

Finally the bell rang and I saw Valentina just rush out of the class. I picked up my bag and ran after her.

I'm not letting her go.
______________________________

Valentina's POV:

The class finished soon and I got up immediately and fast walked towards my last class.

Suddenly a hand pulled me back. I turn and see it's Micheal.

"I want to talk to you", he said frantically

"Well I can't coz I'm late for my next class", I said coldly and pull my hand and continue walking.

He pulled me back.

"Please Valentina just listen to me", Micheal pleaded.

The corridors were empty now. Everyone was in their classes.

"I don't have time Micheal there are other important things I have to tend to", I said harshly

He looked hurt. His face showed how hurt he is. It almost made me feel guilty.

"Valentina please", he begs

I look at him and sigh.

"Fine", I said.

He looked happy and pulled me inside an empty class and closed the door behind me.

"Look I know what this looks like but it's not like that", he started.

"I know what it is Micheal. You kissed Emily and I'm fine with it. What? You wanted to talk about yesterday's kiss? Don't mind that. I'm sure it meant nothing to you like me", I said coldly

He looked shocked and hurt. Like really hurt.

"You don't mean that", he said softly

"Oh I do", I said firmly

"I know you're hurt and you feel betrayed or used but it's not like that", he said sadly

"Oh? Then what is it like?", I ask

"After the lunch I was coming to the class when Emily suddenly pulled me towards that class. She said she wanted to have this moment for a long time and without any warning kissed me. I didn't like it at all I was going to push her away when you came in. I didn't kiss her Valentina. I hate her", he explained

"You think I'll believe that?", I gave a humourless laugh.

"You know the jerk store called. They're running out of you", I said before he could talk.

"Valentina please. I'm telling you the truth. I swear. Please believe me", he said with so many emotions that I just looked at him for a while.

I mean if I think about it even during lunch when Emily was flirting with him he looked pissed. He even pushed her away when she "accidentally" fell on his lap. I look at his face checking for any dishonesty but I couldn't find any.

"Fine. I believe you", I sigh.

"You do?", he asked hopefully.

"Yeah well I know Emily and how she is so yeah", I nod.

He ran and hugged me immediately. He kept saying thank you. I chuckled.

"I also wanted to talk to you about yesterday", he said pulling away from the hug.

"Yeah?", I ask nervously

My heart was beating fast.

"I loved the kiss Valentina. I've been wanting to kiss you for a while now but never had the courage I guess. I liked how you initiated yesterday", he smiled widely.

What? Omg!

"What do you think about yesterday?", he asked smirking

"I might have liked it too", I blushed

He chuckled.

"Look I'm going to be honest and forward with you. You caught my attention on my first day in this school. I found you quite different from others. You're more carefree, sarcastic and funny. I like that about you. I really like you Valentina. I realised that at your mafia party", he said smiling.

Wow.

"Uh I like you too Micheal. I guess I have for a while now? Yesterday's kiss meant a lot to me. I just lied before coz I was upset", I said biting my lips.

"I never thought I'll fall for the Ms Attitude", he smirked looking at my lips.

"I never thought I'll fall for Mr Arrogant", I smirk back.

He chuckled and kissed me immediately. I kissed him back.

"I want you to be my girlfriend", he smiled widely

"I'll love to", I smile and kiss him again.

He hugged me tight after that. We stay like that for a while.

"My brothers aren't going to be happy about me dating you", I frown

"I thought they like me", he said confused

"Micheal they might like you but they'll never be okay with me dating anyone not just you. If it were for them they'll lock me inside my room for the rest of my life", I chuckled

"Well they have to know about it some time", he smiled

"Yeah I'll tell them soon but not now", I said

He nodded.

Soon the bell rang and I say bye to him and he said he'll text me. I smile and walk towards the parking lot. I stand next to our car waiting for my brothers.

My brothers come soon. We get inside the car.

Xander drives us home.

"How was your day?", I asked my brothers.

"Ahh boring", Xavier said

"Well I got enough action today so mine was fun", Xander said nonchalantly

"Eww", me and Matteo said

Xander rolled his eyes while Xavier laughed.

We soon reach home and go to the living room.

We plop down on the couch. Enzo and Elijah come out of the kitchen towards us.

"Hey guys", Elijah smiled sitting down

"Hey. You came early from work today?", Xander asked

"Yeah we finished some work early as Ales wanted to and there's some more left which we can do from home", Elijah smiled.

"Where's Ales?", I asked

"He's not home", Enzo replied

"You just said you guys came early from work", Matteo said confused

"Yeah I did but Ales is not working. He's just gone out", Elijah explained

Everyone looked confused.

"What? Ales never just goes out", Xavier said

That's when it struck me.

"Ohhhhh I know where he went!!", I shout excitedly

"Where?", asked Enzo

"He's gone on a date with Savannah", I sing loudly

"Really?", Enzo asked with a smile slowly forming in his face.

"I don't know maybe. He didn't tell me where he's going", Elijah smiled.

"Wuhu this is fun. Alessandro going on a date", Matteo stood up and danced.

We all laughed agreeing.

We all are now watching tv. Matteo resting his head on my lap. Enzo and Elijah sitting side by side. Xavier sitting with legs on Xander's lap.

The front door opened and we all looked at each other and smirked knowing who it is.

After a minute Ales walked inside the living room. He was dressed in casual and not in his usual armani suit.

"How was the date?", I smirked

"What date?", Ales asked

"Oh come on we know you went on a date with Savannah", Matteo smirked

"What makes you think that?", Ales asked rolling his eyes.

"Well first you're wearing casual. You never wear that. Second you finished your work early today to go on your date", Elijah smirked.

Ales didn't reply.

"Oh come one just say it", Enzo smirks

"Okay fine. I did go on a date", Ales said smiling a bit and sat down next to Elijah on the couch.

Me and Elijah high-fived.

"Wuhuu brother! How was it?", Xavier asked

"It was nice", Ales smiled.

"Did you kiss?", Xander asked

"I'm not gonna answer that", Ales replied.

"That means you did", Xander smirked

"Are you guys dating now?", Enzo asked excitedly

"You have to reply!", I said

He didn't reply at first but we all gave him a strong gaze and he sighed.

"Yes we are", Ales smiles

"OH YES!", Me and Matteo get up and start dancing

Enzo and Xavier join us soon. Elijah and Xander started laughing and Ales shakes his head smiling.

Dad suddenly came in and looked at us amused.

"Why're you guys dancing?", he asked

"Ales went out on a dateeee", Matteo sings

Ales face palmed himself.

"Oh that", Dad nods knowingly

We all stop what we were doing and look at him confused. Ales looked the most confused.

"What do you mean 'oh that' dad?", Xander asked.

"I know he went out on a date with Savannah", Dad smiled.

"What?", Ales asked shocked

"Yeah me and Louis were in the same restaurant as you and Savannah today. We went there for our business lunch. You took her to our restaurant right? We were already there you know", Dad smirked.

Hearing this me my brothers started laughing so loudly. Me and Matteo sat down coz we couldn't control our laugh standing. We literally laughed for five minutes straight. Ales looked shocked and embarrassed. Dad chuckled while the rest of us laughed.

"What? Really? How come I didn't see you?", Ales asked.

"We were in the last corner", Dad shrugged smiling

"I think you were too engrossed into Savannah to pay attention to your surroundings", I laughed slapping the ground.

"Lol", Matteo laughed.

"Ales it's like you two went on a date under your parent's supervision", Xander snickered.

That made us laugh more. My stomach began hurting at this point with all the laughing.

"Okay that's enough", Ales smiled shaking his head.

"I'm happy and glad son. Melanie and Savannah's mom always shipped you two when you were young. Me and Louis were also very happy seeing you two together", Dad smiled widely.

"Thanks Dad", Ales smiled
---------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!

Well this chapter showed beginning of two love stories so hope you liked it! 😉

Please vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

894K 19.3K 48
17 year old Adrianna Costello has been through hell and back. Now she is on top and feared along with her two best friends. The catch, no one knows w...
96.4K 1.9K 27
Valentina Rossi is a 17 year old girl living a hard life as her adoptive parents abuse her since she was taken from her house in Italy. She earned a...
829K 29.3K 59
Sequel to The Family I Hate. COMPLETE ✅ You gotta read that book first or this will make no sense. ___________ "You'...
85.1K 2K 53
"Bella, if you don't wake up, I'm gonna check your phone" That Is all Gabriele says for her to jolt up. "I'm up! I'm up! I'm up!" I said panting and...