𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚜 & 𝙻𝚒𝚎𝚜 ||�...

By thethinkingpen

"Let me be honest, that mark above your breast, turns me on so much" he said as he kissed my cleavage. "Oh, a... More

Chapter 1 - Olivia Middleton
Chapter 2 - First Day
Chapter 3 - The Seeker
Chapter 4 - The Stone
Chapter 5 - The Stone Pt. 2
Chapter 6 - The Hunt
Chapter 7 - The Stay back
Chapter 8 - The Life Spirit
Chapter 9 - The Start of Year 2
Chapter 10 - The New Seeker
Chapter 11 - The Detention with Malfoy
Chapter 12 - The letter
Chapter 13 - The Chamber of Secrets
Chapter 14 - The Chamber of Secrets Pt. 2
Chapter 15 - The Bar
Chapter 16 - The House
Chapter 17 - The Train Ride
Chapter 18 - The Hippogriff
Chapter 19 - The Boggart
Chapter 20 - The Match
Chapter 21 - The Malfoy Manor
Chapter 22 - The Malfoy Manor Pt. 2
Chapter 23 - The Beheading
Chapter 24 - The Patronus Charm
Chapter 25 - The end of Year 3
Chapter 26 - The Party
Chapter 27 - The Ride
Chapter 28 - The Intruder
Chapter 29 - The Quidditch World Tournament
Chapter 30 - The Champions
Chapter 31 - The Foolish Fight
Chapter 32 - The First Task
Chapter 33 - The Date/s?
Chapter 34 - The Audition
Chapter 35 - The Yule Ball Pt. 1
Chapter 36 - The Yule Ball Pt. 2
Chapter 37 - The Second Task
Chapter 38 - The Hogsmeade Date
Chapter 39 - The Third Task
Chapter 40 - The Memorial Service
Chapter 41 - The Parties
Chapter 42 - The Order of the Phoenix
Chapter 43 - The 'Umbitch'
Chapter 44 - The Detention
Chapter 45 - The Kiss
Chapter 46 - The Truth
Chapter 47 - The DA Classes
Chapter 48 - The Tutoring
Chapter 49 - The Incident
Chapter 50 - The Christmas Break
Chapter 51 - The Christmas Break Pt. 2
Chapter 52 - The Teaser
Chapter 54 - The Surprise Party
Chapter 55 - The Gryffindor v/s Slytherin Match
Chapter 56 - The Prophecy
Chapter 57 - The Curse
Chapter 58 - The Match
Chapter 59 - The Ball
Chapter 60 - The Break-up
Chapter 61 - The 6th Year
Chapter 62 - The Memories
Chapter 63 - The Halloween Party
Chapter 64 - The Halloween Party Pt. 2
Chapter 65 - The Amortentia Smell
Chapter 66 - The Patronus Charm
Chapter 67 - The Dark Mark
Chapter 68 - The Burrow
Chapter 69 - The Spell for Enemies
Chapter 70 - The Kidnapping
Chapter 71 - The Arrangement
Chapter 72 - The Malfoy Manor Ball
Chapter 73 - The Horcruxes
Chapter 74 - The War
Chapter 75 - The War Pt. 2
Chapter 76 - The 'Aftercare'
Chapter 77 - The Trial of Draco Malfoy
Chapter 78 - The Trials of Mr. & Mrs. Malfoy
Chapter 79 - The start of year 7
Chapter 80 - The Boy Band
Chapter 81 - The Opening Night
Chapter 82 - The Eating Disorder
Chapter 83 - The Eating Disorder Pt. 2
Chapter 84 - The New Prankster
Chapter 85 - The Accidents
Chapter 86 - The Excerpt
Chapter 87 - The Christmas Eve Party
Chapter 88 - The Christmas Eve Party Pt. 2
Chapter 89 - The Storm
Chapter 90 - The Veracity
Chapter 91 - The Graduation Party
Chapter 92 - The Wedding Day
Chapter 93 - The Baby Mama
Chapter 94 - The 9 3/4 Platform
Chapter 95 - The Happy Ending

Chapter 53 - The DA Detention

963 21 1
By thethinkingpen

I went to the Black Lake and sat on shore of the lake. I heard some ruffling and I turned around to see who it was.

"Draco?" I asked when I saw no one, just the sound of rustling.

"Knew you were the bitch" a voice said, a little familiar.

Pansy Parkinson.

She came from behind a tree with Astoria Greengrass and Millicent Bulstrode.

I didn't like where this was going. With the three of them and one of me, there was no chance that I would win if things went physical.

"I don't know what you're talking about" I said as I stood up, dusting leaves off of my robes.

"Get her!" she yelled and Bulstrode lunged at me, pinning me down to the ground, while Greengrass pulled out my wand and threw it away from me.

"What the he-" I said but couldn't complete as Parkinson threw a punch right at my face.

I groaned, unable to do anything. She kept punching me until I heard a crack. She broke my rib. I screamed in pain. Blood flowing through my head as she smashed a stone on my head; my hands and torso bruised.

"This will teach you to not touch things that aren't yours" she spat on my face and stood up from me.

They were leaving whereas I was still on the ground, crying and wincing in pain. Luckily, none of them saw the mark.

She turned around and came near me and said, "Oh and if you ever, as much as breathe in his direction, I'll make sure he pays, cause if I can't have him, no one can" and kicked me where she broke my rib, making me unconscious.

I was brought back to consciousness, when I felt a raindrop on my cheek and it started drizzling. I got up, instantly falling back to the ground, wincing at the pain of my broken rib.

I stayed in that position for a while and tried to get up. I did, but still in lot of pain. I got up, anyhow and anyway possible. I went to the bridge, in hopes to run into someone familiar, so that they could help me.

I did. I found Fred by the entrance of the bridge, while I was at the end of it.

I shouted his name, but he was too far to hear. Or so what I thought.

He turned around and saw me and ran towards me, while I collapsed on the ground, draining me of all of my energy.

"Love" he said as he sat beside me and helped me up, I couldn't get up. He picked me up in his arms and ran somewhere. My vision too blurry to see where we were going. My eyes filling with tears and everything turning black again.

I woke up after what felt like days, but were mere hours. I saw Fred and George sitting next to my bed, talking to each other.

"I think you're supposed to let the people rest who are in this wing" I said trying to sit up, but failed.

"Love!" they said in unison. And I smiled at them through my misery and pain.

"Who did this to you?" Fred asked gritting his teeth.

"Was it Malfoy?" George said fisting his hands and I shook my head.

"Though he was the reason" I said and Madam Pomfrey arrived.

"Oh, you're awake" she said happily.

Oh Merlin, what will I tell her?

"That was quite a fall that you had, you have not one but 3 broken ribs and swelling and you had to get 18 stitches on your head" she said and I looked at Fred and George.

"You'll be okay by tonight, as your bones will be mended and the bruising will be gone in a few days, but you have to take care about the stitches" she said as she handed me a potion.

After I drank it, I was in a lot less pain and I changed to my clothes and headed back with Fred and George.

We went to the common room where everyone was sitting and bolted up when they saw me. Ron was about to hug me, when Fred and George came in front of me and stopped him.

"She has a few broken ribs" Fred said folding his hands over his chest.

"No hugging" George completed, doing the same as his twin.

"I'm fine, you guys" I said as I sat down on the couch.

"How did you fall?" Ron asked as everyone looked at me for an answer.

"I... erm, I slipped as it was raining" I lied while Hermione glared at me. She knew I was lying.

We went to dinner, with Fred and George not leaving my side at any times. I was being glared by Parkinson and the others, while she kept touching Draco's arm.

Draco. I need to tell him, not what happened, but that we can't be together.

After dinner was over and everyone had left, except for Fred and George, I turned to them, "I have to talk to Draco" I said and they looked at him.

"Love, tell him"

"He'll make sure nothing like this happens again"

"No" I said quickly, "If I am ever near him, she's gonna hurt him, or even worse, kill him. I can't take any risk. I have to do it and if I tell him, he's gonna kill them" I completed and headed towards the exit where Draco was standing with Blaise and Theo.

"Malfoy" I said as he turned around.

"Malfoy? Whatever happened to Draco or Daddy?" he asked as he placed his hands on my waist. I hissed a little which he quickly noticed.

I pulled out of his grasp and said, "We can't see each other anymore, we weren't official anyways, so-"

"Wait, what?" he asked confusingly while I continued, "Turns out, that I still have feelings for Harry" I said, knowing Harry's name coming out of my mouth will infuriate him.

"Are you kidding me, Montgomery?" he said pushing me into a wall, making me hiss in pain. He furrowed his eyebrows and looked at me.

"Get off her, Malfoy" Fred and George said from beside us and he did.

But he didn't move, he kept staring into my eyes. Like he was searching for something. Maybe the truth.

"I know you're lying and that something happened to you. I'm gonna find out and I'll make sure they pay" he said clenching his jaw.

"I'm not lying" I said as I went to Fred, while George was nowhere to be seen.

"We're almost done with the tutoring, so I think it'll get you by the OWLs" I said and left for my common room.

"Thank you, Freddie" I said resting my head on his chest, while he hugged me.

"Don't thank me, love" he said as George joined us.

"Where were you?" I asked and he blushed.

"What?" I asked and he replied, "Angelina"

"Ooh" I said dragging it and making him blush more.

I was smiling on the outside, while dying on the inside.

How can liking someone hurt so much? How can protecting someone hurt so much? How can breaking up with a person, who you were not in a relationship to begin with, hurt so much? How can protecting someone you love-

No, no. You don't love him.

It took everything in me to not run and hug Draco and tell him everything and have him back. I went up to my dorm, where Hermione was waiting for me on my bed, with her hands crossed.

I sat next to her, waiting for her to say something.

"Well, I know you were lying" she said and I nodded.

"What really happened?" she asked and I sighed.

"When the time is right, I will tell you" I said and slept on my bed, still in pain.

I went back to my normal schedule, the only surprising thing that happened was that Draco still helped me. He used to hand me the sheet before I could go to the Great Hall.

But, it was too much. Draco's absence was overwhelming. I wanted to be with him. I wanted to sleep next to him. I wanted to run my hands through his hair. I wanted him to rest on my chest, while I hummed the tunes of songs.

I needed to do something, I had to get out of this pit of loneliness, where even when I had everyone beside me, without him I felt alone. I woke up in the middle of night and went to the RoR.

I sat down next to the piano and placed my fingers on it. I needed an escape. An escape from this feeling that had been eating me inside, from the loneliness, from the world, from everything.

A/N – Please play 'Surrender' by Natalie Taylor.

We let the waters rise
We drifted to survive
I needed you to stay
But I let you drift away

My love, where are you?

Whenever you're ready

Can we?
Can we surrender?
Can we?
Can we surrender?
I surrender
Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh

No one will win this time
I just want you back
I'm running to your side
Flying my white flag, my white flag

My love where are you?

Whenever you're ready
Can we?
Can we surrender?
Can we?
Can we surrender?
I surrender
Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh
I surrender
Can we surrender?
I surrender

A few days passed by and I was teaching in the RoR. I was back to normal. There was no swelling, no bruises, just stitches. Today, Cho hadn't come, we waited for her to come but she didn't come, so I decided to start teaching.

"Today we'll be learning how to conjure a Patronus Charm" I said when Luna asked.

"What does a Patronus look like?"

"Each one is unique to the wizard who conjures it" Harry said smiling at everyone.

"Alright, let me show you mine" I said as I drew my wand.

"Expecto Patronum" I said thinking about the happiest memory that I could.

Draco Malfoy.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me out of his room and took me upstairs. We went on the second floor and he opened a large wooden black door that opened up to a little balcony, that had the perfect view of the sky.

I was looking at the sky in astonishment. The whole sky was covered in stars and had a slightest of curve showing the moon. It was better view than The Astronomy Tower. It was freezing outside, but it was all worth to stay and watch the pretty sky. I put my hand on the railing and Draco sneaked his hands from between my arms and placed on the railing too. He was right behind me. I could feel his hot breath near my ears, sending goosebumps all over my body.

"So, what do you think, darling?" he said supporting his head on my shoulder and placing a gentle kiss. I couldn't get any words out. It was more than mesmerizing. I turned around and placed my hands on his chest, "Draco, I have no words. It's absolutely breath-" and he cut me off with a kiss. He was gentle, like there was just us in the whole world and no one else. And that our problems were not ours anymore, like they didn't exist. He cupped my cheeks with his hands and broke the kiss. We opened our eyes and I got lost in his blue-grey ones, our foreheads touching. He smiled, the most gorgeous and warmest smile I had ever seen on him. I smiled in return.

The Manor, where we shared our first kiss, everything came running back into my mind, making me smile and tear up a little at the same time.

As soon as I conjured the charm a beautiful, roaring lioness appeared and walked around the room, making everyone gasp in awe.

She walked around the room, like she owned the room and settled down next to me. Even I had never conjured a full-bodied Patronus. Now, I did.

If Draco would know, he would say, "Huh, a lioness for the Gryffindor Queen. Isn't that fitting?"

"Right, let's get on with it" Harry said as he clapped his hands and everyone tried to conjure their Patronus.

Harry was walking around the room, while I stood in the center of the room with my Patronus.

Everyone's Patronus' vanished, making the room, dimmer, when a loud thud on a wall distracted us. It kept thudding until a small hole appeared into the wall.

Harry and Nigel were peeping through the whole, when I heard Umbridge.

"I'll make short work of this" she said and cast a spell.

"Bombarda Maxima" she yelled as I quickly placed a protective shield around everyone in the room, dodging every brick that could hit us.

We saw Umbridge and the Squad staring at us, while Umbridge had a proud smirk on her face. I sighed at the remark, that Draco was not there.

And then, Draco pulled Cho by her robes and placed her in front of us. His eyes were searching for someone and it stopped when he saw me. He looked worried.

"Get them" she said and everyone in the Squad grabbed us. I was grabbed by Parkinson.

"This should be fun" she whispered in my ear, while I started breathing heavily, remembering the last time what she did to me.

Draco noticed the change in my demeanor and came up to us.

"She's mine, Parkinson" he sneered and she replied, "Oh, Drakie, don't get your hands dirty by touching this blood traitor. I have it covered"

"She's. Mine. Parkinson" he said clenching his jaw and she threw me at him and he caught me in his arms.

"Well, now, you are all free to go, except Potter and Chang" Umbridge said and we headed back to our dorms.

"Olivia" I heard Draco call me from behind. I turned around, while I ushered the others to leave.

"It was Parkinson, wasn't it?" he asked and I folded my hands over to my chest and looked down.

"I don't know what you are talking about" I said and before he could ask anything and I would break myself down, I cut him off and said, "Now, I have to go, Harry's in trouble"

The next day, Umbridge was replaced as the headmaster of Hogwarts. The day went by quickly, when she called the DA in the Great Hall after dinner.

She giggled and said, "Right, now everyone, take a seat" and everyone did, leaving no space for me.

"You can't count, I don't have a seat" I said sarcastically. Why not say what you wanna say when you're already getting detention?

"I can, Miss Montgomery" she said as she walked closer to me.

"As Mr. Malfoy informed me, you were the one who was teaching them the spells. Your detention will be different from others. Follow me to my office" she said giggling and I looked at the others.

Why would Draco help me and also rat me out?

We reached her class and she opened the door of her office.

"I believe you know what to do" she said to someone who sat in her chair.

"Yes, I reckon, I do" they said, lowly.

She left the room and locked it from the outside. I waited for the person to turn around. I got impatient.

"Well, what am I supposed to do?" I asked rolling my eyes, as I saw no quill or paper on the table.

"Patience, princess" he replied back.

Princess.

"Draco" I blurted out as he turned around.

"Sit" he ordered and I took a place across from him.

"What are you doing here?" I asked as he made his way next to me. My eyes followed him, until he took a seat next to me.

"Just" he said and shrugged a little.

"You're gonna tor-" I said but he quickly cut me off by kissing me. I sighed into the kiss, the way how his lips felt, the way how I had been missing them so much, the way how they felt like a missing piece of my own body.

"You really think that I'm that messed up?" he asked and I whispered a 'thank you'

"So, what are you doing here?" I asked as I relaxed in my chair.

"I told Umbridge that you were teaching them and not Potter and how you should be tortured separately from them and she agreed. I suggested that I should torture you while she would supervise your friends, plus I needed to talk to you, since you were avoiding me all week. So, perfect opportunity" he replied and I gulped.

"Why did you do that?" I asked and he raised his eyebrows at me.

"So, you want to be with your friends where you're actually getting tortured?" he asked and I shook my head.

"That's what I thought" he said but I cut him off, "You could've told me that your Squad was gonna do this, I would've done something-"

"I agreed to help you, Montgomery. Not your friends" he said rolling his eyes.

He is gonna want to know about what happened.

"So, I know that much that Parkinson did something" he replied as he looked back and forth between my lips and my eyes.

"I don't-" I said looking down but he cut me off.

"Don't darling, don't lie, not this time. I need to know what happened" he said angrily, yet his words soothing me.

I sighed and looked at him.

"Can I say something first?" I asked and he nodded.

"You should know that what I did... was to protect you. I-I, when I tell you who did this, you're not gonna act on it-" he was about to say something when I cut him off, "No, Draco. You are not to do anything" I said making him huff.

"Fine, I don't promise, but just fine" he said signaling me to go on.

And I did, I told him what had happened. He was enraged. As I mentioned earlier, he was very protective of me. And now that we were in some sort of relationship, he wouldn't back down.

"She's a dead woman walking" he said gritting his teeth and I placed a hand on his hand, which was curled up in a fist. To my surprise, the minute my hand touched him, he calmed down.

He didn't waste a minute to kiss me. But unlike the other times, he wasn't rough, just plain sweet and soft and gentle. Everything that I needed at that moment.

The minute our lips touched, I forgot everything that I was feeling the past days, my loneliness quickly filling up with Draco's lips. He pulled away, our foreheads resting on each other's, he looked at me, smiled and kissed me back again.

I grabbed his collar, while he pulled me closer making me sit on his lap. I was whole again, nothing could hurt me, with this person beside me. I pulled away from the kiss and he groaned at the loss of contact of our lips.

I hugged him, tightly. Not caring if I was actually suffocating the blonde. But I wasn't. He hugged me back, more tightly than I did. He rubbed my back while placing soft kisses on my shoulder and cheek.

We continued to make out for the rest of the time we were in her office. And kept talking as well. He looked at his watch and looked at me.

"Summon your makeup" he said as put a spell on the paper that wrote, 'I must obey the rules' over and over again and he got up.

"What?" I asked in confusion.

"Just do it, quickly" he said as he got impatient.

"Accio Makeup Bag" I said and my bag flew in through the window.

This was the first time, I looked out of the room. It was dark, possibly very late at night. How could she possibly think about torturing us for over 5 hours, she was out of control, since Dumbledore was gone for good.

"Good, now quickly, do whatever so it seems like I beat you" he said not meeting my eyes.

"WHAT?" I yelled.

"Please, darling. Do it. Of course, I wasn't going to do what she asked, I wasn't going to do anything she asked" he replied embarrassed like I would actually believe that he would do something like that to me.

"No, no, no" I said walking closer to him, "I didn't yell at you. Just the thought that she actually wanted to do something like this to me" I completed as I rested my head on his chest and he wrapped his arms around my waist, stroking my hair.

"See, aren't you happy that I am in the Squad?" he asked and I chuckled lightly as I took his scent in, that had been missing for days, but left like months.

I put on purple-red marks over my face, my left hand and neck, I gave myself a black eye and split my lip, magically bleeding it.

"I can't even look at you right now" he said as we heard the door click.

Why doesn't he wanna look at me?

"Act like you cried" he whispered as he pushed me down from my shoulders.

"Ah, looks like you did better than me, Mr. Malfoy. Well done" she said as she looked down at me and patted Draco's back.

I could see that Draco didn't want her hands on him, like he was repelled by even the idea of me being in a state like this.

"You may leave" she said and Draco and I walked out of the class only to run into Hermione, Harry and Ron.

I was standing beside Draco, when they saw my state and then Draco. Ron looked furious, so was Hermione. Ron raised his fist, but before he could punch him, I stood in front of Draco.

"Ron, calm down" I said and he looked at me.

"You can't possibly defend him, Liv. You've had worse detention than us. Look at you and he... he's been torturing you over 6 hours, that too physically!" Ron said glaring at Draco.

To my surprise, Draco stood there, folding his hands over his chest, not even attempting to defend himself, because he knew that I would.

"He's right, Liv" Hermione said agreeing with Ron.

"He didn't touch me" I said as they furrowed their eyebrows at us.

"It's just makeup" I completed while I stood beside Draco.

"What?" they all said in unison.

"He put the idea of torturing me separately from others, so that I didn't get hurt, he ensured it. And all of this, it was just to sell our lie to Umbridge" I said pointing at my face.

They all seemed to be relieved after what I said, although their eyes told a different story. They were relieved, but they still didn't believe that Draco would not do that.

Merlin, did they really think that he was some kind of monster.

"I think, apologies are in order?" Draco said raising his eyebrows and staring at them.

"Hell-" Ron was about to say when I glared at him and he stopped.

I knew that this apology would mean nothing to him, but yet it would give him the satisfaction. And I guess after what he did for me today, I think I owe him that.

They all groaned as they whispered their apologies. To my surprise, Draco didn't push it and nodded.

"Thank you, Draco" I said as the trio went away from us and he wrapped his arms around me, when they were out of sight.

"Will you go on a date with me?" he asked into my hair and put me down.

"Oh, erm..." I said on purpose knowing that it would mess him up.

"Oh, so you'll fuck me, but won't go on a date with me?" he said dropping his hands from my waist and I laughed loudly.

"Oh" he said as he realized that I was kidding.

"So, will you?" he asked again and I nodded.

"Of course!" I said but then it hit me, Parkinson.

"Don't worry about Parkinson" he said like he read my mind.

"But-" I said and he immediately cut me off by placing his lips onto mine.

He pulled away and said, "I said don't worry about it"

"Alright" I said smiling at him.

"Good, so let's go on a lunch date, I know you can apparate, so let's skip tomorrow's lunch and go to the muggle world, near your house and then we would come back" he said happily.

I was reluctant at first but he convinced me. Merlin, he has a great convincing power.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 27.1K 124
DRACO LOVE STORY. Smut, strong language, some mature content! Juliet has had everything in her life handed to her from the start. Gorgeous. Talente...
139K 2.4K 58
Elle Dawson and Draco Malfoy are sharing the same friend group, but that doesn't make them friends, not even close. Cedric Diggory, Elle's boyfriend...
17.8K 647 29
Y/N is a muggle born. All her life she had been taught normal things. But when her Hogwarts letter arrives, she can't help but be giddy with exciteme...
724K 8.2K 68
Draco Malfoy love story. Friendship, smut, love, hate, trauma, broken hearts. MATURE CONTENT! 15+ ~ "You make me feel like I'm stuck, Emelia! Like I'...