Checks & Championships

By marlananicole

Best friends. Tag team gold. Relationships. What could go wrong? More

1.
2.
3.
4
5
6
7
8
9
10.
11
12. Evolution.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17
18.
19.
20
21
22.
23
24.
25
26.
27.
28
29
30.
31.
32
33
34

35

987 19 4
By marlananicole

//Flashback//

Three Month's Later

Marlana's P.O.V

"Rachelle, I have known you for a very long time. We were tag team partners for the longest time too, and you decided to pull a Seth Rollins and betray me? All because you are selfish, and want to make it to the top. Well newsflash sweetheart, you can't be the best until you BEAT the best."

"I'm sorry. I have to cut you off there. You think that YOU'RE the best? That's laughable Marlana, it really is. There is only one reason why you've got this far. It's because you were latched on to me! You know you can't get the job done, and this Sunday at WrestleMania, I will show you why I will be the one to reach to the top before you."

"May the best woman win."

When Rachelle and I make it backstage we are welcomed by Vince. "You two ladies sure do know how to put on a show. That's why I am not scared for you two to end the night Sunday."

We both thank Vince, and hug him. "Wow, that was some compliment!" Rachelle tells me. "I have to go tell Austin!"

I smile at her, and walk to the locker room, wishing that I could walk up to Roman and tell him. I pick up the phone to call him, and unfortunately he doesn't answer.

He was told a couple month's ago that he would have to stay a few more month's before he was in remission, and I had to be strong for him. He was very positive about the whole thing, and he doesn't go a day without at least texting or calling me.

I missed him with every ounce of me. I wish he could be here Sunday, but I knew he would be watching.

Roman: "Hey baby girl, sorry can't talk on the phone right now. Saw the contract signing, and you blew me away. You never cease to amaze me, and I just know that Sunday night will be memorable. I love you, and I'll be home before you know it."

I smile down at the text message before responding to him. I walk over to the couch, and sit down when I see Jon walk in behind Seth. "Hey guys. Jon, didn't expect to see you in one of these locker rooms again." I joke, and they both laugh before walking over and sitting on either side of me.

"You don't mind if we join you do you?" You look up to see Becky, and Renee.

"And us?" Austin asks, walking in with Rachelle.

"No, not at all. Party in the locker room!" I joke.

"Ladies and gentleman, please welcome, a very special guest with a update on his health, Roman Reigns." Kayla Braxton announces on the TV. 

"D-did she just say Roman?" I ask, and nobody answers but that's when I see him walk out onto the ramp. He smiles as he makes his way into the ring. "Oh my god." I whisper, and bring my hands up to my face. 

"Well they advertised it as an update, so should we get to the update?" Roman asks, and the crowd roars. "Good news is, I'm in remission, y'all." 

That's all I hear before I start sobbing into my hands. I feel two hands on my back, rubbing it up and down, and I know it's Seth and Jon. "Marlana?" I hear Rachelle's voice, and then feel her wrap her arms around me. I look up, and Rachelle smiles at me. "He's home, Marlana." I nod at her, and then put my head back down. 

I hear whispers, and then the door open and close. I felt frozen even though my feet wanted to run to him. I can smell his cologne as he squats down in front of me, and takes my shaking hands in his. His lips touch my forehead, and I feel like I am on another planet. "I'm home baby girl." He whispers against my forehead. I lift my head up to look at him, and he wipes my tears before pulling me into his arms. 

"You guys seriously need your own movie." Jon jokes, and everyone around us laughs. I couldn't focus on anything but Roman's presence. 

"Guys, let's head out. These two have some catching up to do." Seth says, and we listen to everyone leave. Roman just stands there, rubbing my back up and down with his hand. He tried to pull away, and I shake my head. 

"I want to kiss you." He whispers. I pull back, and he doesn't hesitate to do what he said he wanted to do. His lips were on mine for the first time in month's, and we didn't stop until we literally ran out of air. 

"I'm so proud of you, Roman." I tell him, and he smiles, kissing my forehead. "I knew you could do it." 

"I couldn't have done it without you, though." He says so humble, and kisses my nose. "I don't want to waste any more time with you." 

"Then don't." I tell him, and he bends down to kiss me again.

"Hey guys, sorry to interrupt, but Roman there are people out here wanting to congratulate and welcome you back." Austin says.

Roman sighs, and looks down at me. I give him a nod to let him know it's okay. "Are you sure?"

"Yeah, we have nothing but time now right?" I ask him, and the smile appears back on his face.

"Right." He says right before kissing me again. "Come with me."

"No, this is your moment, not mine." I reject, but he pulls me along with him. I stand off in the corner watching as he begins to talk with everyone. He has the biggest smile on his face, and even starts laughing.

"You look so happy." Rachelle says, and you turn to look at her.

"I am, but look at him." I gesture over to Roman who hasn't stopped smiling for a second. He glances over at me for a moment, and shoots me a wink. "I want to do something special for him, but I don't know what."

"Well, he does get to look at the apartment when he gets there. It's literally a home now." Rachelle says, and I nod.

"I know, but I feel like he deserves more than that, you know?" I ask her, and she nods. "What do I get the most humble person in the world?"

"Just give him you. Give him happiness." Rachelle says, and I look back over at him. He is still smiling widely, and it makes my heart full.

"Well, looks like he is finishing up so I'll see you on Monday, yeah?" Rachelle asks, and I nod. Roman gives Vince and Stephanie one last hug before walking over to me.

He instantly wraps me up in his arms, and his warmth radiates through me. "So, what do you say we head on home?" I ask him, and I watch as his eyes light up.

"Yeah, let's go home." He responds, and wraps his arm around my shoulder as we walk out.

When we pull up to the apartment, nerves wash over me. What if he doesn't like it? Would he kick me out if he didn't? "Penny for your thoughts?" He asks, pulling me from my thoughts.

"I just hope you like it. I did a bunch of rearranging, but I can totally fix it. It's not a big deal." I ramble, and Roman just let's out a light laugh, staring at me.

"You're so cute when you're nervous." He says before kissing my forehead. "Let's go take a look." He pulls the key out of the ignition, and gets out of the car. I make it up to the front door, and turn the key, unlocking it and let him walk in first.

The first thing he does while looking around, is smile. He has done a lot of that tonight, and I loved it. He goes all throughout the apartment, the smile not once leaving his face.

When he reaches the bedroom, he turns the light on, and then goes into the closet where he sees all of our clothes. "So, what do you think?" I ask him nervously, and he turns to face me. That's when I noticed tears in his eyes.

"It's perfect." He says, and sits down on the edge of the bed. "Come here."

I walk over to him, and step in between his legs, wrapping my arms around his neck. His arms encircle around my waist, and I just wanted to stay there forever. "If I knew you would be coming home today, I would have tried to surprise you with something. I hate that I don't have anything to give you."

"Oh baby girl, you have given me everything I could have ever wanted. I don't need any gifts. I just need you." He mumbles into my neck, and I squeeze him tighter.

"You have me." I whisper, and pull back to look at him. "You've always had me." I move the strands of hair from his face, and I press a kiss to his forehead. I hear him sigh in content before I move my lips to his.

He squeezes my ass, and I move to straddle his lap. I move my lips down his jawline until I reach his neck, and he shivers at the touch. We hadn't touched each other in month's so if what he needed was me, I was going to give him that.

I break the kiss, and pull his shirt over his head, throwing it off the bed. He had definitely been working out more as I trace all the muscles in his chest, and down his arms. His veins were prominent, and I reach up to his shoulders and massage them. He leans his head forward onto my shoulder and so I move up to his neck, and massage that too before moving to his upper back.

"Can you do my whole back like that?" He asks me, his voice so deep.

"Of course baby. Lay down on the bed." I tell him, and lift myself off of his lap. He kicks his shoes off before laying down in the middle of the bed. I climb onto the bed, and sit myself down onto his lower back as I start to massage deeper into his upper back before trailing down further.

I bend down to kiss the top of his back, and hop off his lower back to massage that part as well. He rolls onto his side, and looks at me with tired eyes. "I can keep going if you want me to." I tell him, and he shakes his head.

He rolls onto his back, and pulls me back on top of him. I bend down to press my lips to his. His hands make their way under my shirt, and up to grabs my breasts. I sit up to remove my shirt, and he looks up at me with adoration in his eyes. "Did you miss me?" I ask him, and he nods. I reach around to unhook my bra, and throw it to the ground. "I missed you too."

I kiss him again, and start to trail my lips down to his clothed crotch and I pull down his joggers, along with his boxers before placing myself in between his legs.

I look at him as I lick stripe up his cock, and feel him tense beneath me. I take him in my mouth and start off at a slow pace, until I feel his hand fall to the back of my neck. "Just like that." He groans as I speed up my pace. "God I've fucking missed your mouth." I behind to cup his balls, and his hand grips my hair tight. "And by the way your sucking, seems like somebody missed daddy's cock didn't she?"

I'm only able to moan "mhm" around his cock, which drove him wild because he let out a moan.

"Fuck, right there baby girl, don't stop." He says and despite my jaw cramping, I continue until I feel his cum shoot down my throat. I wait for it all to finish before I sit up and swallow it, and I look up at Roman, wiping my mouth. "I want to try something."

"Should I be scared?" I ask with a nervous laugh, and he shakes his head. "Okay then."

"As much as I love you in those leggings, I need them off of you." He tells me, and I hop off the bed to pull them down, along with my panties and I watch as he scoots down the bed. "Now come here."

I crawl on the bed, and go to hover over his lower half when he grabs my wrist. "Up here. I want you to sit on my face."

"Oh no, I'll crush you!" I say, freaked out, but he just smirks at me.

"No you won't, come here." He says, and  I move myself to hover over his face, and he holds onto my hips. "Ready?"

I nod, and as soon as his tongue hits me, I grab onto the headboard. He circles his tongue around my clit before sliding it down and into me. I start to circle my hips and basically ride his tongue. He moves it back up to my clit, and I feel myself starting to shake from good it felt. I started to grind down onto him, and he basically just held his tongue out, and I rode his face until my orgasm takes over my body.

He licks back down to taste all of my cum before tapping my ass to let me know to remove myself. As soon as I turn around, he hoists himself up on his knees to kiss me, and shoves his tongue into my mouth.

"Turn around for me baby girl." He tells me and I get down on my hands and knees in front of him. I feel his hands on my ass, as he grips it tight. He scoots my legs further apart with his knee. I feel him drag his cock up, and down, teasing me. "You want it?"

"Yes please." I moan, my voice cracking at the need for it.

"I think you've waited long enough. Let me make you feel good baby girl." He says, and slowly slides himself into me.

"Oh god." I moan as he is already deep inside me with just one push.

"So fucking tight." He says, as he pulls out and slides back into me with ease.

"Daddy please." I beg him, and he slides his hands down my back while slowly rocking into me.

"Shhh baby girl. I'll take good care of you, I promise." He says, and places kisses down on my back before grabbing my hips and starts to thrust faster. "This what you want? Hard and fast?"

"Fuck yes." I tell him as he reached deeper, and deeper to where he feels like he is in my stomach. His hand comes down onto my ass with a hard slap, causing me to choke on a moan.

He reaches down to pull my back to his front and reaches his hand around to choke me. "Daddy's got you baby girl." He whispers in my ear.

"Feels. So. Good." I say through the constricted air in my throat.

"Yeah? You have just been aching for it have you? I can feel you gripping my cock."

"Y-yes daddy." I tell him as he squeezes my throat even tighter.

"You going to cum all over this cock? Hmm?"

"Fuck yes." I tell him, and he let's go of my throat, and places both hands at my hips again, thrusting into mr at the fastest speed I've ever felt him go. I scream into the bed as I feel myself let go. Apparently that's all he needed to finish as well because I feel him cum I side me just mere seconds after that.

I make my way to the bathroom to clean myself up, and when I walk back I to the room, Roman pushes me up against the wall, and his hand is on my throat again. "I'm not done with you yet." He says, and kisses me, hard. He removes his hand from my throat and picks me up by my thighs, sliding back into me and fucking me against the wall. "Three fucking month's I went without you. You'll be lucky if you can walk down the ramp Sunday."

I grip the back of his hair, and pull on it as he continues to rapidly thrust in and out of me. His lips are on my neck as he trades between kisses, and bites all the way down to my collarbone.

He stops momentarily to walk us back over to the bed, and lays me down. He puts my legs up on his shoulders and wraps his arms around my thighs and holds them there as he plows into me.

I can't do anything besides moan his name over and over again. He moves my legs off of his shoulders so he can bend down to kiss me once more. "Scream my name again baby girl. Let everyone know who you belong to." He whispers in my ear again, and sucks on my ear lobe.

He slides his hands into mine and places them above my head. I moan loudly when he finds my spot again. "There it is." He mumbles against my neck.

"R-Roman." I choke out as my back begins to arch. "Oh my god, right there." I tell him and he kisses the base of my neck, driving me wild.

"Cum for daddy." He whispers in my ear. His breath hot, but gives me chills. I squeeze his hands that still laced with mine. "Fucking clench my cock baby girl." Is the last thing I hear before I do exactly that. "That's my good girl."

A few strokes later he surprises me, by pulling out, and shooting his cum on my stomach, and it was so hot. I watch his chest move up, and down when he finishes and walks over to the closet in the hallway to grab a towel, wiping me off.

I can't move. Holy fuck this man was a sex God. I was completely fucked out, and Roman moves me further onto the bed before wrapping me up in his arms. "You okay?" He asks me, and I lazily nod my head.

He reaches over to turn on the box fan before bringing the covers up over us. "Goodnight baby girl." He whispers before pressing his lips to my forehead.

//Present Day//

Roman's P.O.V

Today I had all three of the kids over at Marlana and I's house, and right now I watched her with one of the twin boys, walking around, rocking them to sleep. It made my heart warm just looking at them.

This woman has basically been a mother since she was thirteen years old, and I will be the one to gift her one of her own one day. Jojo, my oldest walks over to sit with Marlana, and I can't help but pull my phone out to capture the moment.

I walk up to her, and smile, picking up my baby boy, and laying him next to his brother. "Jojo sweetheart, do you mind if I have a moment with Marlana?" I ask her, and she nods, running off to her room.

I grab Marlana's hand, and walk her out of the boy's room, and down the hall to ours. "You're so good with them." I tell her, and she smiles, shrugging her shoulders. "You are. Look." I tell her, as I show her the photo I took.

"You have to send that to me." She whispers, and I no, pressing my lips to her forehead.

"One day, we will have one together. How does that sound?" I ask her, and she smiles at me. Ill never get over that smile. It's one of the things that made me fall for her, and I still manage to fall more in love with her every single day.

"Until then we will have them, and either our neice or nephew to hold us over until we are ready." She tells me.

"I think I can handle that." I tell her, and give her a soft kiss to her lips.

"Well, we did promise Jojo a movie tonight once the boys were down, so we better get down there." She says, and I follow her downstairs.

"Marlana! Movie time!" Jojo yells, and Marlana giggles before sitting down on the couch with Jojo sitting right next to her. "Daddy, can you make some popcorn?" Jojo asks me.

"Of course baby girl. I'll be right back." I tell her, and smile to myself as I walk i to the kitchen. I over hear Marlana and Jojo's conversation while I prepare the popcorn.

"Marlana, you know I love you right? You're my second mommy!" Jojo says, and I feel my heart get ready to explode.

"Of course sweet girl, I love you and your brother's so much. I actually have a question to ask you." Marlana says, and I peek my head around the corner. "What would you say if I told you, I would be marrying your daddy?"

"Oh I would love that! Can I be the flower girl?" Jojo asks, and I re-enter the room.

"Well of course you can, baby girl." I tell her, and she runs up to me, hugging my legs.

"Yay! Now mommy Marlana will see me more! Oh! I bet her dress is going to be beautiful!" Jojo says, and I manage to make my way over to the couch, and set the popcorn down on the coffee table.

"Of course, and yes, she will look absolutely beautiful." I say, glancing at Marlana, who blushes, and looks away. "Now, let's start that movie."

//Flashback//

WrestleMania 42

Marlana's P.O.V

The nerves were unreal as I make my way into the arena. Today was the day that Rachelle and I would make history.

I walk onto the turf, and take in all the surroundings around me. Rachelle and I have two different paths to this day, but we have always had the same goal. That goal plus the blood, sweat, and tears are what got us here today.

"Just a few hours now." I hear her say as she walks up behind me.

"It's fucking crazy." I say, and look around. "It feels like everything in my life is good right now. We are the main event. Roman is healthy. I couldn't ask for anything better than this, and to top it all off, I'm doing it with you."

"I know bro, like, I can't even describe it. There's no one else I would want to do this with." Rachelle says, and I wrap my arms around her. "What do you say? Ready to make some history?"

"You bet your ass I am."

A few hours later, I am in my hear, resting up against the wall next to the Gorilla when I see Roman walk in. He scans the room until he finds me, and makes his way over to me.

"Hey, can I grab you for a moment?" He asks me, and I nod, following him into the locker room. "I'm sorry, but this couldn't wait."

"What is it, R?" I ask him, and he smiles widely at me.

"The divorce is finalized. It's over, baby." He whispers the last part, and I feel like my heart is bound to explode.

"Oh my god. Are you serious?" I ask him, and he nods. He leans forward, and presses his lips to mine.

"You're officially mine, now." He says, and I nod, kissing him again.

"Thank God for waterproof mascara." I joke, and Roman rests his forehead against mine. "I have to go, but we will celebrate, okay?"

"We have a lot to celebrate tonight, baby girl. I can't wait to spend the night celebrating my girlfriend."

"You too, boyfriend." I tell him with a wink, and walk out of the room.

Rachelle, and I absolutely killed it. The match was fantastic, and when we got to the back, and into the locker room we stayed in a hug for what felt like ever.

"We did it." We say in unison, and finally pull away, wiping our tears.

"Roman's divorce is finalized." I tell Rachelle, and she starts jumping up and down.

"What a fucking night! I'm going to go get Austin, and we will all go celebrate!" She says, running out of the room.

Roman enters, and walks up to me, hugging me again, spinning me around. "I am so fucking proud of you." He whispers in my ear.

"Thank you, I love you." I tell him, and reach up to kiss him.

"Where do you want to go to celebrate?" He asks me, and I start opening my suitcase to change.

"I'm not sure. Rachelle, and Austin will be joining us so we should probably go find them."

"Okay baby girl." He says, kissing my forehead. "I'm seriously so proud of you, you have no idea."

"Roman, you are the best thing to ever happen to me. Thank you for always believing in me when I felt like I couldn't believe in myself."

"Always baby girl. Now let's go celebrate you and Rachelle." He says, kissing me one more time before leaving the arena.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

347K 11.7K 16
Its available on dreame SHAH MEER KHIZAR(age 26) a rutless landlord and bussinessman . he doesnt think twice before killing someone . ZARA MALIK (ag...
194K 8.4K 79
Shawn and Camila's love story, unlocked moments.
110K 1.7K 21
Shay McMahon-Levesque, Hunter and Stephanie's daughter starts with the family business becoming the general manager of both Raw and SmackDown. She's...
109K 2.3K 31
" This can never happen Oscar, Us, can't happen." I breath hitched as he touched my cheek " Your not just another hyna, your mi esposa.." I laughed "...