๐€๐‘๐“ ๐Ž๐… ๐๐‘๐„๐“๐„๐๐ƒ๐ˆ๏ฟฝ...

By -seokjinsmoon

โŠฑ ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญโ”Š๐– ๐–ฑ๐–ณ ๐–ฎ๐–ฅ ๐–ฏ๐–ฑ๐–ค๐–ณ๐–ค๐–ญ๐–ฃ๐–จ๐–ญ๐–ฆ. โช h๐–ป๐—‰ - dh โซ โ› ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ช๏ฟฝ... More

โฅ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด;
๐–ผ๐—๐–บ๐—‹๐–บ๐–ผ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—‚๐—‡๐—๐—‹๐—ˆ๐–ฝ๐—Ž๐–ผ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—Œ.
๐—‰๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—€๐—Ž๐–พ.
โฅ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ณ-๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฑ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ;
01: ๐–บ๐—…๐—… ๐–บ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐–บ๐—‹๐–ฝ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—€๐—๐–บ๐—‹๐—๐—Œ ๐–พ๐—‘๐—‰๐—‹๐–พ๐—Œ๐—Œ.
02: ๐—…๐—‚๐—Š๐—Ž๐—‚๐–ฝ ๐—…๐—Ž๐–ผ๐—„.
03: ๐—Š๐—Ž๐—‚๐–ฝ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐—๐–ผ๐— ๐—๐—‹๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—๐—Œ.
04: ๐—Œ๐—…๐—Ž๐—€๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—‡'๐—Œ ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐—‡๐—‡๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—‰๐–บ๐—‹๐—๐—’.
05: ๐—๐—ˆ๐—€๐—Œ๐—†๐–พ๐–บ๐–ฝ๐–พ ๐—๐—‹๐—‚๐—‰๐—Œ.
06: ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–ฟ๐—…๐–บ๐—Œ๐—๐–ป๐–บ๐–ผ๐—„๐—Œ.
๐—๐–บ๐—…๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ'๐—Œ ๐–ฝ๐–บ๐—’ ๐—Œ๐—‰๐–พ๐–ผ๐—‚๐–บ๐—….
07: ๐—Œ๐—…๐—’๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—๐—Œ ๐—€๐—‹๐—’๐–ฟ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—‡๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐—‹.
08: ๐—‰๐—ˆ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐—‰๐–บ๐—‹๐—๐—‡๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ.
10: ๐–พ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐–บ ๐–ฟ๐—‹๐—‚๐–พ๐—‡๐–ฝ๐—Œ๐—๐—‚๐—‰.
11: ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–บ๐–ฟ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—†๐–บ๐—๐—.
12: ๐–บ ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐–บ๐—… ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐–บ ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐–บ๐—….
13: ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—‹๐—Ž๐—…๐–พ๐—Œ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐–ฟ๐–บ๐—„๐–พ ๐–ฝ๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€.
14: ๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐–ฝ๐—’, ๐—Œ๐–พ๐—, ๐–บ๐–ผ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡!
15: ๐–ฟ๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—‡๐— ๐—‰๐–บ๐—€๐–พ ๐—Œ๐—๐–บ๐—‹๐—Œ.
16: ๐–บ ๐–ฝ๐–บ๐—๐–พ ๐—€๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ ๐—‹๐—‚๐—€๐—๐— ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐—๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—€?
17: ๐—‚๐—‡๐—๐—‚๐—๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐–ฟ๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—† ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—‰๐—ˆ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ.
18: ๐—‹๐—Ž๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐–ผ๐—๐–บ๐—‡๐–ผ๐–พ๐—Œ.
19: ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—๐—‹๐–บ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—‹๐—‚๐–ฝ๐–พ ๐–ป๐–บ๐–ผ๐—„.
20: ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ ๐–ป๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—Œ๐—‚๐—๐—Ž๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡.*
21: ๐—†๐—‚๐—Œ๐—๐—…๐–พ๐—๐—ˆ๐–พ.
22: ๐—Œ๐–ผ๐—‹๐–บ๐—‰๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—„๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—๐—ˆ๐— ๐–ผ๐—๐—ˆ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—…๐–บ๐—๐–พ.
23: ๐–ป๐–พ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—‚๐—'๐—Œ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—ˆ ๐—…๐–บ๐—๐–พ.
24: ๐–บ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—‚๐–บ ๐—Œ๐–ผ๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—Œ.*
25: ๐—๐–พ๐–ฝ๐–ฝ๐—’ ๐–ป๐–พ๐–บ๐—‹๐—Œ, ๐—๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐–พ๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—‡๐–พ๐–ผ๐—„๐—…๐–บ๐–ผ๐–พ๐—Œ.
26: ๐–บ ๐–ฝ๐–บ๐—’ ๐—๐—‚๐—๐— ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—€๐—‚๐—‹๐—…๐—Œ.
27: ๐—๐–บ๐—‹๐—‹๐—’'๐—Œ ๐—Œ๐—Ž๐—‹๐—‰๐—‹๐—‚๐—Œ๐–พ.*
28: ๐–บ๐—‹๐—€๐—Ž๐—†๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–บ๐—‰๐—ˆ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—€๐—‚๐–พ๐—Œ.
29: ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡ ๐—‚๐—'๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—…๐—… ๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ๐—‹.
30: ๐—€๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐–ฝ๐–ป๐—’๐–พ ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐—‡๐—ˆ๐—.
โฅ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต๐—น๐˜† ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐—ผ๐˜„๐˜€;
01: ๐—‹๐–พ๐—Ž๐—‡๐—‚๐—๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–ผ๐–พ ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ.
02: ๐–ป๐—‚๐—‹๐—๐—๐–ฝ๐–บ๐—’ ๐—‰๐—‹๐–พ๐—Œ๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—Œ.*
03: ๐–ป๐—‚๐—…๐—… ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–ฟ๐—…๐–พ๐—Ž๐—‹'๐—Œ ๐—๐–พ๐–ฝ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐—‡๐—€*
04: ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–ป๐–บ๐—๐—๐—๐—Ž๐–ป.*
05: ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‰๐–พ๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—‹๐—‚๐–พ๐—Œ.
06: ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—‡๐–พ๐— ๐—Œ๐—๐—Ž๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—‡๐—.
07: ๐–ผ๐—๐–พ๐—Œ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–บ๐—‚๐—‡๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—๐—.
08: ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–ป๐–พ๐—€๐—‚๐—‡๐—‡๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐–ผ๐—๐–บ๐—ˆ๐—Œ.
09: ๐–บ ๐–ฟ๐–บ๐—‚๐—…๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–ฟ๐–พ๐—Œ๐—Œ๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡.
10: ๐—€๐—‚๐—‡๐—‡๐—’'๐—Œ ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—Œ ๐—‰๐—…๐–บ๐—‡.
11: ๐–ฟ๐–พ๐–พ๐—…๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐—‹๐–พ๐—€๐—‹๐–พ๐—.
12: ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐–ผ๐—‚๐–บ๐—… ๐—‹๐–พ๐—…๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—Œ๐—๐—‚๐—‰๐—Œ.
13: ๐—†๐—‚๐—Œ๐–ผ๐—๐—‚๐–พ๐–ฟ ๐—Ž๐—‡๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—๐–บ๐–ป๐—…๐–พ.*
14: ๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—’.*
15: ๐—‰๐–บ๐—‹๐—๐—’ ๐–ผ๐—‹๐–บ๐—Œ๐—๐–พ๐—‹.
16: ๐–บ๐—Œ๐—๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—ˆ๐—†๐—’ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ๐—‹.
17: ๐—Š๐—Ž๐–บ๐—…๐—‚๐—๐—’ ๐—๐—‚๐—†๐–พ.
18: ๐—ƒ๐–พ๐–บ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐—’, ๐—ƒ๐–พ๐–บ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐—’.
19: ๐—‰๐–พ๐—‹๐–ฟ๐–พ๐–ผ๐— ๐—‰๐—…๐–บ๐—‡.
20: ๐–บ๐—‡๐—‡๐—‚๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ๐–บ๐—‹๐—’ ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐—Œ๐–บ๐—Œ๐—๐–พ๐—‹.
21: ๐—๐—‹๐—‚๐—Ž๐—†๐—‰๐— ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐–บ๐—‚๐—‡๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—๐—.
22: ๐—๐—ˆ๐— ๐—‚๐— ๐–ฟ๐–พ๐–พ๐—…๐—Œ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐–พ.
23: ๐—๐—๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—€๐— ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐–พ๐—’๐–พ๐—Œ.

09: ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—Ž๐—‡๐—Œ๐—‰๐—ˆ๐—„๐–พ๐—‡ ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—’.

11K 684 3.6K
By -seokjinsmoon

❥❥❥

𝗂𝗑. 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗎𝗇𝗌𝗉𝗈𝗄𝖾𝗇 𝗁𝗂𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒 || 𝖿𝗅𝖺𝗌𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋.

"I promise that we'll be friends forever and that no one will ever get in the way of us!"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Everyone at Hogwarts is aware that Harry and Y/n hate each other, but the thing is they don't know why.

They were friends at one point, in fact, they were best friends. So, what happened between them that was so bad that it caused their friendship to end? That it caused them to despise each other?

I present to you 'the unspoken history between Harry Potter and Y/n Lovewright.'

April 16th, 1988 - First (second) meeting
Location: The Lovewright Manor

As she roused from her peaceful slumber, the smell of fresh baked cookies made its way into her nostrils causing her to sigh happily. She sat up while she tried to rub the tiredness from her eyes. Streaks of sunlight poured through the window, lighting up the entire room. Dragging her feet off the bed, she watched as it dangled above the soft carpet. Just then, her door swung open and in walked her mother, Cordelia Lovewright.

"Ah! Y/n, dear, you're up," said Cordelia as she swooped down to plant a gentle kiss on her daughter's forehead. "I've prepared breakfast for you."

The young girl smiled as she jumped off her bed, taking her mother's hand, who led her out the bedroom, down the spiral stairs and into the kitchen. Y/n sat down on one of the chairs of the long table while Cordelia waved her wand, making a plate fly towards Y/n, who stared at it hungrily.

"Thanks, mum," she said, digging into the delicious food.

Once she finished, Cordelia waved her wand again, causing the plate to float towards the sink and wash itself.

"Now, since we've got special guests arriving today —"

"Guests?" Asked Y/n, tilting her head to the side. "What guests?"

"Right, I forgot to tell you," Cordelia sighed. "Do you remember when I told you about the Potter family? The family who lived?"

Y/n nodded.

"Well, since Lily Potter and I are close friends, I've decided to invite her and her husband, along with their son for tea today," Cordelia smiled. "I can't wait for you to meet their son, an absolute gentleman he is. I'm sure you and Harry would get along quite well."

⚡︎⚯⚡︎

She stood in front of her mirror, looking over her appearance one more time before she could even go back down into the living room.

"Y/n!" Cordelia called out. "Come on down, the Potters are about to arrive!"

Walking over to her door, she grabbed a hold of the doorknob, twisted it and pulled the door open. She made her way down the huge spiral stairs, her shoes making quiet clicks as she took each step down and into the living room, where both her mother and father sat at the couch in front of the fireplace.

Just then, a knock was heard.

"That should be them," said Sebastian Lovewright, standing up from his seat and walking towards the massive double doors of the manor.

The Lovewright manor was a house every child could ever dream of living in. It was like the castles in fairy tales; huge, beautiful, and just has a magical kind of atmosphere to it (probably because it does). There are twelve bedrooms (ten of them being guest rooms in case a family friend decides to stay for the night), ten bathrooms (one of them being connected to Y/n's room), a very large kitchen and dining room, a library, four office rooms and cupboards for Cordelia's potion ingredients . The manor even had a hidden secret garden, where Y/n likes to spend her time, admiring the gorgeous scenery while she made flower crowns with flowers that her mother had enchanted to live forever.

"James! Lily!" said Sebastian, embracing both of them as they stepped foot inside the manor. "And little Harry as well!"

Y/n peeked out from behind her mother, who had decided to stand up as well, and saw three unfamiliar faces by the doorway. One was a woman, she was very pretty. She had long and thick, dark red hair and almond-shaped eyes that were a brilliant green. Beside her was a man with black, untidy hair which stuck up in the back. His eyes were hazel and he wore glasses.

But what really caught the Y/n's attention was the boy between them. He looked just like his father but he had his mother's eyes instead, which were hidden behind his round glasses. Another feature that caught her eye was the lightning bolt scar on his forehead, a mark of Voldemort's defeat.

"It's wonderful to see the both of you," said the woman, who Y/n assumed was Lily Potter. "Is that Y/n?"

The girl nearly jumped out of her skin when she heard her name. She took a deep breath before stepping out from where she hid behind her mother, giving a clear view of herself to the three guests in front of her. Cordelia sensed her daughter's nervousness and placed her hands gently on her shoulders, lightly squeezing it to reassure her.

"Godric, look at how much you've grown!" said Lily, kneeling down to meet Y/n's height. "Last time I saw you was when you were just a small baby. You look just like your mother, you really do."

Y/n gave her a genuine smile as Lily stood back up.

"Mum?" said a voice.

Everyone turned towards the voice. Harry Potter stood there, hugging his plush toy which was a stag.

"Oh, Harry! I almost forgot to introduce the two of you," said Lily. "Y/n, this is my son, Harry and Harry, this is Y/n."

"Er -- hello, it's nice to meet you." said Harry, holding out his hand for her to shake.

Y/n took his hand and gave him a warm smile. "It's nice to meet you too."

"You've met before," said James, wrapping an arm around Lily's shoulder.  "But I doubt that you'd remember that since you were so young. Harry loved to throw his food at Y/n all the time when he didn't feel like eating, and then Y/n would throw her food back at him which normally led to a food fight between them. Remember that one time where Padfoot joined in?"

Harry flushed red, hiding his face behind the plush toy so Y/n couldn't see.

"Ah, yes, I remember that," said Sebastian, shaking his head in amusement. "The absolute chaos."

"Well," Cordelia spoke up as she dusted off her dress. "Shall we have some tea?"

Sebastian, James and Lily nodded.

"Y/n, Harry, why don't the two of you play along? I'm sure Y/n has a lot of toys she would like to show you, Harry."

The young girl's eyes lit up as she grabbed onto Harry's hand, running up the stairs with him. Their parents watching their backs.

"Ten galleons, they'll fall in love," whispered James.

"You're on," said Sebastian. "Ten galleons if they confess in their sixth year."

James scoffed. "Harry won't wait that long. I bet he'll confess in their third year."

Cordelia and Lily looked at each other and signed. Both had a look on their faces which said, 'our husbands are complete idiots.'

⚡︎⚯⚡︎

"Do you like Quidditch?" Asked Y/n as she and Harry wondered around the garden.

Harry nodded. "I love it. Dad has this shed full of Quidditch supplies back at home, and he would always teach me how to play."

"What position do you think you'll try out for when we get to Hogwarts?"

"Probably Seeker, you?"

"Well, I'm really interested in becoming one of the Beaters."

"Harry! It's time to go now!" Called a voice.

The two children turned around and saw Lily waving them over. Harry and Y/n spared a glance before walking towards her.

"Did you guys have fun?" Asked Lily.

"Loads of fun, mum!" said Harry, a big smile plastered on his face. "Y/n had shown me so many of her cool things!"

"That's wonderful, Harry," said Lily, taking her son's hand in hers.

"Will you be coming back to visit again, Mrs Potter?" asked Y/n.

"I don't see why not, and you don't have to call me 'Mrs Potter,' just call me Lily."

Y/n nodded, showing that she understood.

All three of them walked back inside the house and saw Sebastian, James and Cordelia having a gossip. James saw Lily arrive and stood up, swinging his jacket back onto his shoulders.

"You should really stop by again soon," said Cordelia as she led Lily, James and Harry to the door. "Maybe you could bring Sirius and Remus the next time. I'm sure they would be delighted to see Y/n all grown up."

"They definitely would," Lily chuckled. "Anyways, I'll see you soon, 'Delia."

"See you, Lily, James and Harry," and when Cordelia was about to shut the door, Y/n called out:

"Bye Harry!"

Harry turned around and smiled at her, waving her a goodbye. "Bye Y/n! I hope we get to see each other again soon!"

⚡︎⚯⚡︎

She smiled as she wrote in her diary, remembering the events that happened earlier that day. She was happy to have met her first ever friend. Sure, she had muggle friends, but they stopped becoming friends with her because of her background, her family.

"Dear Diary, I met a boy. He made my doll heart light up with joy."

And as she wrote those words down, she couldn't help but smile even more. She hoped to make more memories with him in the future.

July 31st, 1989 - Friendship bracelets
Location: Godric's Hollow

The house of the Potters' were a complete mess. Confetti was all over the floor, banners that read, 'happy birthday, Harry!' were along the walls, balloons of all the colors in the world had floated up to the ceiling, wrapping paper were all over the floor as well. Harry and Y/n sat next to each other on the couch as their parents (including Remus and Sirius) were outside having a little gossip.

"So, how's your birthday so far?" asked Y/n.

"It's brilliant!" said Harry. "Probably the best one I've had so far."

"Really?"

Harry nodded. "Really."

It was silent again for a moment before Harry spoke up. "I liked your gift, you know?"

Y/n had gifted him a replica of the golden snitch as well as a mini version of the Nimbus Two Thousand which could fly around. She had also given him sweets she got from Diagon Alley when she and Cordelia went there just a week ago. But little did Harry know, she had another gift for him.

"I'm glad you liked it," said Y/n, smiling. "But there is one more, and I made this one yesterday."

"Oh?"

She dug into her pocket and pulled out two bracelets. One was black with green beads while the other was (h/c) with (e/c) beads.

"This bracelet represents you. The black represents your hair while the green represents your eyes." Y/n pointed to the black and green bracelet.

"And that represents you?" Asked Harry, pointing at the (h/c) and (e/c) bracelet.

"Yup!"

"So I'm guessing they're friendship bracelets?"

Y/n had a huge grin on her face as she nodded.

"Woah, that's brilliant!" said Harry. "So, which one is mine."

"This one," Y/n handed him the (h/c) and (e/c) bracelet.

Harry put the bracelet on and admired it with a soft smile on his face. He turned to the girl beside him and hugged her.

"Thanks, Y/n."

She let out a chuckle as she hugged him back. "You're welcome, Harry."

Unbeknownst to the two, Cordelia, Sebastian, James, Lily, Sirius and Remus watched them from the window. They were going to definitely tease the two kids about this moment all the time in the future.

"Bet still on?" asked Sebastian.

"Bold of you to assume that I'll ever back out of a bet."

February 20th 1990 - The promise
Location: Flower field near the Lovewright Manor

The sun shone brighter than ever as the wind danced along with the wind. Birds were chirping as if they were trying to gossip with one another. Flowers bloomed on different parts of the field, and in the middle of it all were two children: Harry Potter and Y/n Lovewright.

"What do you think will happen to us in the future?" said Y/n as she picked on the daisies below her.

"What do you mean?" asked Harry.

"Like, would we still be best friends? Would we drift apart? Or worse, would we hate each other?"

"I doubt that would ever happen."

"I mean, we're going to Hogwarts next year. What if we meet other people? What if we're sorted into different houses? What if someone gets in the way of our friendship?"

Harry grabbed her hand to calm her down. "Y/n, we'll be okay. Nothing will ever get between us. We'll be friends forever!"

"You promise?" said Y/n, holding out her pinky.

The boy laughed, intertwining his pinky with her own. "I promise that we'll be friends forever and that no one will ever get in the way of us."

Harry then stood up, bringing Y/n with him. "Now, come on, let's pick more flowers for your room."

Without warning, he began to run, dragging Y/n along. Their laughs filled the sweet air.

If only they knew what the future has in store for them.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Word count: 2,259

NOTES;
Anyways, yes
~L<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 94 10
"๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’š๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’‘๐’†๐’๐’†๐’… ๐’”๐’ ๐’’๐’–๐’Š๐’„๐’Œ๐’๐’š" ๐’”๐’Š๐’“๐’Š๐’–๐’” ๐’๐’“๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’‚๐’„๐’Œ ๐’™ ๐’‡๐’†๐’Ž!๐’๐’„ ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’“๐’‚๐’–๐’…๐’†๐’“๐’” ๐’†๐’“๐’‚
318 16 16
แดแด‡แด‡แด› สแดแดœ ๊œฐแดส€ แด„แด๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡แด‡ แด€แด› แด›สœแด‡ แด‡สŸแด‡แดแด‡ษดแด›แด€ส€ส ๊œฑแด„สœแดแดสŸ๊œฑ แดกแด‡ สŸแด€แดœษขสœ แด€ส™แดแดœแด› ษดแดแด›สœษชษดษข แด€๊œฑ แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฑแดœแดแดแด‡ส€ ษขแด‡แด›๊œฑ แด„แดแดสŸ ษชแด›'๊œฑ ส™แด‡แด€แดœแด›ษช๊œฐแดœสŸ สœแดแดก แด›สœษช๊œฑ แด…แด‡แด‡แด˜ ษดแดส€แดแด€สŸษชแด›ส ๊œฑแด‡แด›แด›สŸแด‡๊œฑ แด…แดแดกษด แดแด แด‡ส€...
397K 15.7K 131
'And he's the best fuck that ever walked. He's beautiful - rich, in money and everything else; he's a rockstar to boot, trapped in the body of a figh...
6.1K 94 5
โ†ณ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ต ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜๐˜€ Remus Lupin x Fem! Reader