๐€๐‘๐“ ๐Ž๐… ๐๐‘๐„๐“๐„๐๐ƒ๐ˆ๏ฟฝ...

By -seokjinsmoon

โŠฑ ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญโ”Š๐– ๐–ฑ๐–ณ ๐–ฎ๐–ฅ ๐–ฏ๐–ฑ๐–ค๐–ณ๐–ค๐–ญ๐–ฃ๐–จ๐–ญ๐–ฆ. โช h๐–ป๐—‰ - dh โซ โ› ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ช๏ฟฝ... More

โฅ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด;
๐–ผ๐—๐–บ๐—‹๐–บ๐–ผ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—‚๐—‡๐—๐—‹๐—ˆ๐–ฝ๐—Ž๐–ผ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—Œ.
๐—‰๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—€๐—Ž๐–พ.
โฅ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ณ-๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฑ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ;
01: ๐–บ๐—…๐—… ๐–บ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐–บ๐—‹๐–ฝ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—€๐—๐–บ๐—‹๐—๐—Œ ๐–พ๐—‘๐—‰๐—‹๐–พ๐—Œ๐—Œ.
02: ๐—…๐—‚๐—Š๐—Ž๐—‚๐–ฝ ๐—…๐—Ž๐–ผ๐—„.
03: ๐—Š๐—Ž๐—‚๐–ฝ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐—๐–ผ๐— ๐—๐—‹๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—๐—Œ.
04: ๐—Œ๐—…๐—Ž๐—€๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—‡'๐—Œ ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐—‡๐—‡๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—‰๐–บ๐—‹๐—๐—’.
05: ๐—๐—ˆ๐—€๐—Œ๐—†๐–พ๐–บ๐–ฝ๐–พ ๐—๐—‹๐—‚๐—‰๐—Œ.
๐—๐–บ๐—…๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ'๐—Œ ๐–ฝ๐–บ๐—’ ๐—Œ๐—‰๐–พ๐–ผ๐—‚๐–บ๐—….
07: ๐—Œ๐—…๐—’๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—๐—Œ ๐—€๐—‹๐—’๐–ฟ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—‡๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐—‹.
08: ๐—‰๐—ˆ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐—‰๐–บ๐—‹๐—๐—‡๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ.
09: ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—Ž๐—‡๐—Œ๐—‰๐—ˆ๐—„๐–พ๐—‡ ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—’.
10: ๐–พ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐–บ ๐–ฟ๐—‹๐—‚๐–พ๐—‡๐–ฝ๐—Œ๐—๐—‚๐—‰.
11: ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–บ๐–ฟ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—†๐–บ๐—๐—.
12: ๐–บ ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐–บ๐—… ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐–บ ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐–บ๐—….
13: ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—‹๐—Ž๐—…๐–พ๐—Œ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐–ฟ๐–บ๐—„๐–พ ๐–ฝ๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€.
14: ๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐–ฝ๐—’, ๐—Œ๐–พ๐—, ๐–บ๐–ผ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡!
15: ๐–ฟ๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—‡๐— ๐—‰๐–บ๐—€๐–พ ๐—Œ๐—๐–บ๐—‹๐—Œ.
16: ๐–บ ๐–ฝ๐–บ๐—๐–พ ๐—€๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ ๐—‹๐—‚๐—€๐—๐— ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐—๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—€?
17: ๐—‚๐—‡๐—๐—‚๐—๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐–ฟ๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—† ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—‰๐—ˆ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ.
18: ๐—‹๐—Ž๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐–ผ๐—๐–บ๐—‡๐–ผ๐–พ๐—Œ.
19: ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—๐—‹๐–บ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—‹๐—‚๐–ฝ๐–พ ๐–ป๐–บ๐–ผ๐—„.
20: ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ ๐–ป๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—Œ๐—‚๐—๐—Ž๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡.*
21: ๐—†๐—‚๐—Œ๐—๐—…๐–พ๐—๐—ˆ๐–พ.
22: ๐—Œ๐–ผ๐—‹๐–บ๐—‰๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—„๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—๐—ˆ๐— ๐–ผ๐—๐—ˆ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—…๐–บ๐—๐–พ.
23: ๐–ป๐–พ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—‚๐—'๐—Œ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—ˆ ๐—…๐–บ๐—๐–พ.
24: ๐–บ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—‚๐–บ ๐—Œ๐–ผ๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—Œ.*
25: ๐—๐–พ๐–ฝ๐–ฝ๐—’ ๐–ป๐–พ๐–บ๐—‹๐—Œ, ๐—๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐–พ๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—‡๐–พ๐–ผ๐—„๐—…๐–บ๐–ผ๐–พ๐—Œ.
26: ๐–บ ๐–ฝ๐–บ๐—’ ๐—๐—‚๐—๐— ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—€๐—‚๐—‹๐—…๐—Œ.
27: ๐—๐–บ๐—‹๐—‹๐—’'๐—Œ ๐—Œ๐—Ž๐—‹๐—‰๐—‹๐—‚๐—Œ๐–พ.*
28: ๐–บ๐—‹๐—€๐—Ž๐—†๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–บ๐—‰๐—ˆ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—€๐—‚๐–พ๐—Œ.
29: ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡ ๐—‚๐—'๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—…๐—… ๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ๐—‹.
30: ๐—€๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐–ฝ๐–ป๐—’๐–พ ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐—‡๐—ˆ๐—.
โฅ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต๐—น๐˜† ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐—ผ๐˜„๐˜€;
01: ๐—‹๐–พ๐—Ž๐—‡๐—‚๐—๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–ผ๐–พ ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ.
02: ๐–ป๐—‚๐—‹๐—๐—๐–ฝ๐–บ๐—’ ๐—‰๐—‹๐–พ๐—Œ๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—Œ.*
03: ๐–ป๐—‚๐—…๐—… ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–ฟ๐—…๐–พ๐—Ž๐—‹'๐—Œ ๐—๐–พ๐–ฝ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐—‡๐—€*
04: ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–ป๐–บ๐—๐—๐—๐—Ž๐–ป.*
05: ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‰๐–พ๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—‹๐—‚๐–พ๐—Œ.
06: ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—‡๐–พ๐— ๐—Œ๐—๐—Ž๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—‡๐—.
07: ๐–ผ๐—๐–พ๐—Œ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–บ๐—‚๐—‡๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—๐—.
08: ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–ป๐–พ๐—€๐—‚๐—‡๐—‡๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐–ผ๐—๐–บ๐—ˆ๐—Œ.
09: ๐–บ ๐–ฟ๐–บ๐—‚๐—…๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–ฟ๐–พ๐—Œ๐—Œ๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡.
10: ๐—€๐—‚๐—‡๐—‡๐—’'๐—Œ ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—Œ ๐—‰๐—…๐–บ๐—‡.
11: ๐–ฟ๐–พ๐–พ๐—…๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐—‹๐–พ๐—€๐—‹๐–พ๐—.
12: ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐–ผ๐—‚๐–บ๐—… ๐—‹๐–พ๐—…๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—Œ๐—๐—‚๐—‰๐—Œ.
13: ๐—†๐—‚๐—Œ๐–ผ๐—๐—‚๐–พ๐–ฟ ๐—Ž๐—‡๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—๐–บ๐–ป๐—…๐–พ.*
14: ๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—’.*
15: ๐—‰๐–บ๐—‹๐—๐—’ ๐–ผ๐—‹๐–บ๐—Œ๐—๐–พ๐—‹.
16: ๐–บ๐—Œ๐—๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—ˆ๐—†๐—’ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ๐—‹.
17: ๐—Š๐—Ž๐–บ๐—…๐—‚๐—๐—’ ๐—๐—‚๐—†๐–พ.
18: ๐—ƒ๐–พ๐–บ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐—’, ๐—ƒ๐–พ๐–บ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐—’.
19: ๐—‰๐–พ๐—‹๐–ฟ๐–พ๐–ผ๐— ๐—‰๐—…๐–บ๐—‡.
20: ๐–บ๐—‡๐—‡๐—‚๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ๐–บ๐—‹๐—’ ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐—Œ๐–บ๐—Œ๐—๐–พ๐—‹.
21: ๐—๐—‹๐—‚๐—Ž๐—†๐—‰๐— ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐–บ๐—‚๐—‡๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—๐—.
22: ๐—๐—ˆ๐— ๐—‚๐— ๐–ฟ๐–พ๐–พ๐—…๐—Œ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐–พ.
23: ๐—๐—๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—€๐— ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐–พ๐—’๐–พ๐—Œ.

06: ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–ฟ๐—…๐–บ๐—Œ๐—๐–ป๐–บ๐–ผ๐—„๐—Œ.

12.7K 658 1.9K
By -seokjinsmoon

❥❥❥

𝗏𝗂. 𝖽𝖾𝗍𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖿𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗁𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄𝗌

"Can never do anything right, can you?"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Click . . . Click . . . Click

The sound of her shoes echoed throughout the hallway combined with the sound of laughter and excited conversations amongst students. She glanced enviously at them, jealous about the fact that they were finally free from lessons while she had to suffer in detention with her greasy-haired Professor and her least favourite person at Hogwarts, Harry Fucking Potter.

"Maybe if you didn't call him that, you wouldn't have landed yourself in detention," said Daphne, who walked alongside her.

"I've always wanted to call him that anyways," shrugged Y/n. "I mean, do you think he ever washes his hair?"

Daphne just shook her head silently.

Eventually, they have made it outside Snape's office in the dungeons. Daphne waved Y/n goodbye before continuing to walk down the hall, to the Slytherin Common Room.

Y/n stared at the door in front of her for a good few seconds before holding onto the doorknob, twisting it open. She walked in and saw that she was the first one to detention. Snape sat at his desk.

"Ah, Lovewright," said Sanpe, not even looking up from the papers he was sorting out. The office of the now Defense Against the Dark Arts Professor was as unpleasant as she could remember. It was as dimly lit as ever and the same slimy dead objects were suspended in coloured potions all around the walls.

"For yours and Potter's detention, I would like the two of you to sort out the ingredients over there --" he raised a finger to point to a shelf on Y/n's right. "--into the correct jars. And while you and Potter do that, I will be taking these papers back to Professor Dumbledore. You are not to use magic or wear any kind of gloves as you do so."

As Y/n walked over to the shelf, the door creaked open once again. Harry Potter stood behind it, face red as he panted; it seemed as if he ran from the Gryffindor Tower all the way to the dungeons.

"Potter," said Snape. "How nice of you to join us. You'll be helping Lovewright sort out the ingredients into their rightful jars."

He stood up from his desk and made his way to the door, his black robes flowing behind him. "I will be back in an hour. No magic, any sort of protection and no messing around." his cold eyes fell on Y/n. "Especially you, Lovewright, with that attitude of yours."

Y/n was about to snap back but decided to keep her mouth sealed, not wanting to end up in another torturous detention.

Snape slammed the door shut behind him, causing the room to shake slightly. Y/n shook her head, turning back around to face the shelf. She picked up jars and placed them carefully onto a nearby table. She looked at Harry, who stood quietly across the room.

"Are you going to help me, Potter, or are you just going to stand there like an idiot?" she asked as she picked up more jars.

Harry snapped out of his daze and began to walk towards where Y/n was.

"You sort out the bottom row while I sort out the top," said Y/n, taking a spider's leg out from the unicorn hair jar, and placing it back in a jar where all the spider legs were.

The Gryffindor nodded, getting on his knees as he reached out for the jars on the bottom shelf.

The two were engulfed in a peaceful, yet awkward silence as they worked. Y/n was now working on separating the dittanies from the peacock feather jar. Harry, on the other hand, sat on the floor as he placed the moonstones into a new and clean jar.

Another few minutes of silence passed until-

Crash!

"Well shit," said Y/n.

Harry looked up from his position on the floor and saw that Y/n had somehow dropped the jar of dittanies. The jar broke into tiny little pieces of glass as the dittanies scattered all over the floor.

"How wonderful," said Harry sarcastically. "Can never do anything right, can you?"

Y/n turned to glare at him before pulling out her wand.

"Woah. No need to hex me, Lovewright."

"I'm not hexing you, you idiot," said Y/n as she rolled her eyes, pointing her wand at the broken jar. "I'm fixing the jar."

"But Snape said-"

"What Snape doesn't know won't hurt him," said Y/n. "Besides, since when did you start listening to his rules?"

Harry stayed silent.

"That's what I thought."

The Slytherin turned back around and muttered 'Reparo' under her breath, and just like that, the jar was as good as new.

Y/n kneeled down, picking up the dittanies she had dropped and putting them back in the jar. Harry scrambled up to help her. He didn't really know what got into him, he could've just left her to clean it up herself but instead he had decided to help.

"You don't have to help, you know?" said Y/n, noticing him get up. "I can do it myself."

Harry glanced down at his shoes as if they were the most interesting thing in the world. "Right -- er -- I'll get back to --"

The door slammed open as soon as Y/n had put the dittany jar back on the top shelf.

"Detention is over," said Snape. "You may both leave."

Y/n picked up her robe from one of the chairs -- she took it off due to how the sleeves kept on sliding down, even when it was rolled up -- and made her way out of the classroom, walking back to the Slytherin Common Room to relax for a bit before they all head to dinner.

"So, how was detention?" asked Daphne as soon as Y/n entered. She was sitting by the fireplace with Pluto on her lap as she read.

"Oh, you know, the usual," said Y/n, throwing her robe on a nearby chair and then flopping down on the couch, next to Daphne. "Where's Blaise and Draco?"

"I don't even know. I haven't seen them ever since class ended."

Y/n hummed, picking Pluto up and laying her head on Daphne's lap instead as she placed Pluto on her stomach.

"They're probably training for the Quidditch match tomorrow," said Y/n, closing her eyes.

Suddenly, her eyes snapped back open.

"We have a fucking Quidditch match tomorrow!" Y/n panicked. "Shit, shit, shit."

"Oh, calm down, will you?" said Daphne, putting her book to the side and looking at the girl. "You'll do fine. You'll beat Gryffindor's ass."

"Yeah, if Draco would start focusing on finding the bloody snitch instead of taunting Potter at every chance he gets."

"You could always just threaten him before the match."

"I do that all the time and he still doesn't listen to me."

"He's a prat, what did you expect?"

Y/n groaned. "I need Slytherin to win this year and if Draco doesn't catch the snitch, I will throw my Beater's bat at him."

Daphne chuckled.

"You, Blaise, Theo, Goyle and Montague better do your best tomorrow"

"I literally can't defend the hoops, Y/n."

"That's such a lie," Y/n scoffed. "There's a reason I've chosen you to be the keeper. Yeah, I thought that you would be better as a chaser but after tryouts, I knew that you would be the perfect keeper."

"Thanks, love, but I still doubt that"

"Daph, if I hear you talk shit about yourself one more fucking time, I will not hesitate to throw my shoe at you."

The entrance to the common room opened once again and in walked Draco and Blaise.

"Where have you two been?"

"Draco went to taunt Potter like always." Blaise rolled his eyes, walking over to sit down on the couch opposite the two girls.

"It was him who started it!"

"Please, you insulted him first." said Blaise. "You and Y/n are so obsessed with him, especially you, Y/n."

"Me?" said Y/n, sitting up properly. "How am I more obsessed with him than Draco?"

"You always find a way to bring him into our conversations, and don't think I don't notice you staring at him from across the Great Hall."

"I do not stare at him!"

"Stop lying to yourself, love," Daphne sighed.

"Oh, so you're taking Blaise's side?"

"Of course," she replied. "Also, ever since that night in the broom cupboard, you haven't stopped staring at him."

Draco laughed. "Looks like someone's crush is coming back!"

"I will honestly squeeze your kneecaps if you don't shut up, Draco."

"You didn't deny it."

"Piss off, all of you."

⚡︎⚯⚡︎

Later at midnight, Y/n sneaked out of the common room and onto the Quidditch Pitch. She clutched onto her broom and was about to fly off the ground, until she heard a familiar voice in the distance.

"Y/n!" yelled Daphne. "Why the fuck are you up? It's twelve in the bloody morning!"

"How'd you know I was here?" said Y/n, turning around to face Daphne, who was in her nightgown with her hair all messed up

"Your bed was empty and I noticed that your broom was gone too."

"Oh,"

"What the fuck are you doing out here? You need some sleep, seeing how we need a lot of energy later in the morning."

"Well, I was going to train and --"

"Training? All by yourself?" said Daphne, putting her hands on her hips, which heavily reminded Y/n of her own mother and how she would always do that when she's mad at her. "No, it's late and you're going to bed."

"But --"

"No buts. Bed now." Daphne grabbed onto Y/n's hand and began to drag her back to the Slytherin common room.

"Training late at night is not something you should be doing because that will drain out your energy even more, do you hear me? Besides, it's better to train with the whole team rather than yourself," said Daphne. "You could always just tell us your plans in the locker room, you know? We listen to you all the time."

"Yeah, Draco and Goyle definitely listen," said Y/n darkly. "I tell them one important thing they need to do and they just forget it the next second. I mean, Draco kinda listens but Goyle? Fucking hell, it's like he doesn't know a single word that comes out of my mouth. I could even write it down and he still won't understand. Remember that one time last year where he aimed the Bludger at me instead, and I ended up in the Hospital Wing?"

Daphne nodded.

"I tried to have a go at him only for Umbridge to put me into fucking detention. I had an argument with her and now look at my hand. There's two fucking scars."

"I thought you only got one from her."

Y/n shook her head. "Nope, two. One says 'I will not give attitude to my superior' while the other says 'I will not disrespect my classmates'. The first one is more visible than the second, though."

"She's fucking horrible that woman," said Daphne, pausing to say the password to the Slytherin common room, which was 'Purebloods', and dragging Y/n inside. "I'm glad I never joined that stupid Inquisitorial Squad of hers. What was going on with Draco's mind?"

"Dunno," said Y/n. "But I'm glad she's not our Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher anymore."

"Same. You do not understand how much I hated that bitch."

Y/n recalled when she had just gotten out of her first ever detention with Umbridge. Her hand was bleeding a lot to the point it made small puddles on the floor as she made her way back to the common room. She acted like she was unbothered by the stinging pain in her hand as she pressed her silky green and silver tie harder onto the wound, painting it a deep red, making it look as if it were a Gryffindor tie instead of a Slytherin one.

When Daphne saw the wound on her best friend's hand, she went absolutely crazy and if it went for Draco and Blaise holding her back, Umbridge would've been six feet under by now. Y/n remembered the evil looks Daphne and Blaise would send Umbridge whenever she walked past the group or when they're in her classes. Y/n had to stop them for lashing out, telling them that it was okay.

"No, it's not fucking okay, Y/n," said Daphne. "She fucking hurt you and no one ever comes out alive for hurting you when Blaise and I are around."

Y/n had also recalled when Dumbledore's Army was formed. She wanted to join but she thought that no one would want her there due to the fact that she's a Slytherin. Luckily, Hermione was there to the rescue. Hermione had forced Harry to let Y/n join. The young Potter was skeptical at first but soon gave in, not wanting Hermione to beat him into a pulp. However, as the lessons went on, Harry kept a close eye on Y/n, making sure that she wasn't only there to spy on them for Umbridge's stupid squad.

Most people in the group warmed up to her, including Cho, Luna, Dean, Neville, Cedric, Angelina, George and Fred. Some still weren't convinced that she was there to help them, this included Ginny, Harry, Ron and Zacharias. Y/n didn't really care if people believed her or not, as long as she was able to help them in any way.

She remembered when Harry had approached her after one D.A lesson. They were the only two left since Y/n had offered to stay back and clean the place up.

"How am I supposed to know that you're not only here to rat us out later on to Umbridge?" said Harry, crossing his arms over his chest as he looked at the girl in front of him, who was innocently putting the books back on the shelves.

"Trust me, Potter, if I was here to rat you out, I would've done it ages ago," said Y/n as she bent down slightly to pick her bag up from the floor. "You're not the only one who had gotten a scar from her, you know? So, don't go around thinking you're special all because of a fucking scar on your hand. Just because I'm a Slytherin and most of the people in my house are such a kiss ass to her does not mean that I will become one of her stupid little minions. Not all Slytherins are the same, Potter, it might shock you but there's actually some good Slytherins out there. And I think it's time for you to get your head out of your ass and stop judging people all because of a house they were sorted into."

The shocked look on Harry's face made her want to laugh as she shoved past him, making her way out of the Room of Requirement.

"Y/n?" said Daphne. "Earth to Y/n! Did you even hear what I said."

" . . . no?"

Daphne sighed. "I said to get dressed into your pajamas and go to sleep. What were you even thinking about?"

"Er -- nothing. I just -- spaced out, I guess."

Daphne looked at her suspiciously before speaking. "Right, we should go to bed now. It's late and we have to be early to prepare for the match."

"Night, Daph." said Y/n as she walked over to the bathroom to get dressed out of her Quidditch robes and into her pajamas.

"Night, Y/n." Daphne yawned, laying down on her bed and pulling the covers up to her chin.

A few minutes later, Y/n had walked out of the bathroom, feeling fresh. She laid down comfortably on her bed, drawing the curtains closed. Pluto had jumped up and laid down next to her. The next thing Y/n knew she was falling into a nice, deep and peaceful sleep, dreaming about Slytherin winning the match and beating Gryffindor's ass.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Word count: 2,704

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 165 5
โ๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐โž -๐’‚.๐’†.๐’‘ ...
36.2K 911 83
โˆ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐œ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ ๐ฎ๐ข๐๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐ž โˆ ใ€– Harry Potter x Fem!reader - Mas...
33K 1K 51
๐™ฐ ๐™ฟ๐šข๐š›๐š›๐š‘๐š’๐šŒ ๐šŸ๐š’๐šŒ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šข ๐š’๐šœ ๐šŠ ๐šŸ๐š’๐šŒ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šข ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š’๐š—๐š๐š•๐š’๐šŒ๐š๐šœ ๐šœ๐šž๐šŒ๐š‘ ๐šŠ ๐š๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š˜๐š•๐š• ๐š˜๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šŸ๐š’๐šŒ๐š๐š˜๏ฟฝ...
6.1K 94 5
โ†ณ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ต ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜๐˜€ Remus Lupin x Fem! Reader