Gangsta exceptions

Por Hoefestivities

"Love is just a word until someone comes along and give it a meanin"~Chris🤍 Más

CHARACTERS

ONE

16 1 32
Por Hoefestivities

Kylah Sat on the couch eating a bowl of fruity pebbles then getting up to pour it out because it became soggy . The front door opened and it was her mom Lisa and her aunt Mona . They both turned there nose up when they seen kylah on the. couch.

"Kylah why you just sitting there you need to be getting a job we have bills and weed to get" her momma said . Kylah rolled her eyes and got on her phone.     Her mom and aunt always bothered her and whenever she did get money to give to them they used it to buy drugs not pay bills. "You can ignore yo momma all you want lil lazy ass" Mona said.           

"Shut the fuck up y'all damn"kylah said getting annoyed . Kylah's mom wasn't always this bad until kylahs dad James died and ever since her mom started hanging with her sister Mona and things went down hill for her .

The door opened and came in Kylah's sister brittney. Britney lived with their grandma Betty because she couldn't stand her mother .                                  

  "Granny said she need her money that you supposed to give her Mona" Britney told Mona. Kylah was looking at her sister they wasn't really close. The fact they live in separate homes Britney was only 15 but she looked older than Kylah and Kylah's 18.

Britney was real thick for her age she wore tight clothes and she acted to damn grown .  "Tell her she gone get ha shit damn" Mona said bumping pass Britney".
  "Bitch don't bump yo fat ass pass me cause you mad broke ass" Britney said walking out fast before Mona could say anything. Kylah laughed watching her sister walk out the door .

  "Bitch living under ma roof you gone need to shut the fuck up and mind your business"Mona said feeling embarrassed . 
"I'm finna head out" kaylah said. It was only 7:30 in the morning and kaylah needed to be at school by 8:00 as she walked to school she saw the local gang down the block and decided to walk the other way to avoid them as she made her way to the front of the building she heard  laughs and whispers kaylah really didn't have much she didn't have much and people talked about her because of that .

"She always coming to school looking so bummy" a student whispered. "Bitch come beat my bummy ass then"kaylah said staring the girl up and down .

What I thought I said as she walked away .

As I walked into the class I seen my ex bestfriend layla sitting down beside my ex boyfriend Tony .

Me and Layla were very close we came into Highschool together I always thought that we'd Go through Highschool together but she started to change  she stopped talking to me and made new friends.

So I jus cut her off I don't have friends because if I asked somebody how many times they checked up on me it would leave a lot of "friends" speechless.

Me and Layla were on and off but I had to cut her off completely when I realized everybody ain't loyal and all smiles don't come from the heart .

I walked to my seat which was right behind Layla and I pulled my homework out as we made contact and she looked me up and down Layla hung with the wrong crowd and decided she didn't care about me anymore and she were one of the people who would pick on me to.

But honestly I been through so much half the shit that happens to me don't even phase me .

MrThomas  walked into class with a huge smile saying he had a surprise the class all in sync asked what and he replied "pop quizz" everybody sighed.

1hr later after the test I decided to cut school short and go home but first I went to Sam's , Sams  was the local corner store he was like the neighborhood dad anybody who didn't have a father in there life Sam was there for them including me when my dad passed.
"Hey how's it going kaylah" sam asked smiling.

"It's goin great Sam" I said I grabbed my stuff and put it on the counter for Sam to ring it up he rung it up handed me my bag and I left out .
As I walked out I heard a voice behind me from a group of boys .I rolled my eyes .

As I was walking my phone begin ringing I picked it up and it was keisha, keisha wasn't my friend or anything more like an associate but she kept telling everybody we were besties which I hated "Heey bitch" keisha said screaming in the phone. "Heey" I said.

"Come over let's hang let's have a drink" keisha said. "Ight I'll be on ma way" I said .

I didn't really wanna go over there with keisha but I didn't wanna be home either . I was at keisha house and I knocked on the door as I knocked keisha didn't open it Chris did. I know y'all probably wondering who Chris is chris was one of them niggas who kept a low profile.

But was real known people knew not to fuck with him he was real reckless. "Heey is keisha here"I said .

"Yea she up in ha room" Chris said as he smiled showing his pretty white teeth looking me up and down as he headed out the door into his car .

I walked into keisha living room sitting on her couch as she came down stairs with a bottle of Hennessy. "Heey girl"  

. "Heey I said".   "So me and a couple of Chris friends going to this club tonight I was wondering if you would like to come." Keisha said.

"Ion really like to party especially at no club around a lot of people" I said.
"Please keisha" said begging me.

"Ight I'll go but don't expect me to go all out" I said shaking my head" "purrrrr"keisha said excitedly.

"So what time this party start its 5:00 now the party starts at 7:00".
"ok let me go home and get dressed".

I said. Ok I'll pick uu up at 6:30 keisha said".
I headed out and made my way home getting dressed good thing Mona and Lisa were gone.

I got dressed and sat on my couch watching tv waiting for keisha to pull up since the time was now 6:00 I heard her beep her horn outside and got up and went to the car.

You look good girl but I think my outfit a lil better you look kinda bummy it's kinda ugly but it fits you I guess" "bitch I told yo ass I wasn't goin all out and if anything my shit look better then yours wtf you thought you was doing with that ugly ass outfit"I said .

"Girl I was jus playing damn take a joke"keisha said . We made our way to the party and it was packed I already knew I wasn't going to like it .

"Let's take pictures"keisha said. "Ok" take mines first"I said

592❤️ 30💬 12↗️.
@2real.kaylahh:Shawty a G , I'm her 🖤.

@itsssss.isis: Periodt💅🏾.
@_.Layla:@kacy girl look 💀💀💀 .

2k.jay: you fine asfk ma 🥰.

@iam_biglex:as you should fine asfk 😩🥰!

Load more...... "ok now take my picture"keisha said.

392❤️ 5💬16↗️ @thatbitch_keisha: Aint no competition even tho they try they hardest🥰.

@_.Layla: friend you to raw 😩.

@tc_bandz1:🥰🥰🥰.
@
stinkky.bittt:them boots ugly asfk💀.

@iontalk:girl ugly ass boots. Load more .....
"Ok girl let's head in" keisha said . "I'll be right back keisha said walking over to a boy at the bar".

As I looked over by the front of the place I saw my ex friend Layla she was sitting on Chris lap laughing and smiling .

We made eye contact and she got up smiling walking up to me she saying "hi" "wassup" I said looking at her.

"So when did you start going to parties when we were best friends and I tried to take you to them you always said no to going" she said.

"That was before this is now and besides this is a one time thing."

I said rolling my eyes .

Kaylah had a bad attitude and she could fight when it came down to it that's why people jus talk but never actually try to touch her because they know what she about she don't give a fuck about nothing but her and her sister .

"I missed our bond we should jus forget about all the petty arguments we had over the past and start over".

"You must fell out with Tyra again"I said laughing. "Yea that bitch fake and weird as fuck she not as real as you were".Layla said . "Layla I wish you the best but I could never fuck witchu again you're werid so don't try to talk to me when you realize nobody had you like I did move around ."

Layla walked away looking mad asfk going back with Chris into the bathroom I rolled my eyes and a couple of hours later keisha was gone no where to be found which made me think she left me here for that nigga she was with I walked outside finna walk home until I heard a voice behind me .

"Aye shorty wassup I'm Chris" he said smiling showing his white teeth.

" I know who you is I seen you at keisha house I said irratatied".

"Aw yeaa ma fault what's yo name tho" he said .
"My names Kaylah ".
"Well what you doing out here instead of being inside where the party at" he said .

"Ian wanna be here nomore I was finna have keisha take me home she was my ride but she left with some nigga"I said .  

"If you need a ride I can give you one"
Chris said .
"Na I'm good I'll jus walk"I said .  
  "Na ma ian gone let you walk this late at night come on".

I followed him to his koenigsegg trevita and got in we talked thru the whole car ride and honestly he was pretty cool Not what I expected.

"This house on the left"chris asked trying to find my house . "Yeah this the one thanks for the ride" I said .

"No problem "he said.  "So I can get yo number ?"he asked. "Yea I said smiling" I walked in the house and got in the shower I texted keisha telling that bitch about herself cause she had me fucked up never again will I go out with that ugly bald bitch. I said to myself

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

2.3M 135K 45
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
774K 21.5K 60
"Real lifeမှာ စကေးကြမ်းလွန်းတဲ့ စနိုက်ကြော်ဆိုတာမရှိဘူး ပျော်ဝင်သွားတဲ့ယောကျာ်းဆိုတာပဲရှိတယ်" "ခေါင်းလေးပဲညိတ်ပေး Bae မင်းငြီးငွေ့ရလောက်အောင်အထိ ငါချ...
193K 21.8K 58
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. 🔥❤️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...
763K 44.7K 37
|ROSES AND CIGARETTES Book-I| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. "Junoon ban chuki ho...