Behind the smile, season 2

By Dorine_wannes

We thought our life was gonna change to the best...we thought everything is gonna be perfect...life was never... More

Behind the smile
The drama...
Cheating
The break up
We met again
Forgive and forget?
He's a...
I'm not weak!
Please read
Reality
the revenge...
out of the blue..
Whats going on
spill the tea
Lets change
Taehyung...
Everything makes more sense now...
Kim taehyung
the end

Whats happening

1.8K 72 4
By Dorine_wannes

Taehyung's pov
Y/n.....

I quickly ran upstairs and saw a man trying to touch her. I barged inside the room and punched him in the face. Hovering over him I continued to punch him until her shaky voice made me stop my actions. I stood up and rushed towards her.

Tae: babe...? Baby? I'm here now, everything's fine...
Y/n: h-h-he tried t-to r-rape me, I'm a-a dirty- *sob* woman n-now-
Tae: don't you ever say that baby, I love you okay
Y/n: t-tae watch out!

I turn around and saw the man had a gun, as he was about to shoot me, I pushed y/n behind me to protect her but she switched again.....and BOOM....

Taehyung: Y/N!!

I pulled her close to me, blood was coming out of her lower abdomen. I picked her up and took her to the hospital, praying that she's going to be okay. I came in and began looking around.

Taehyung: PLEASE! SOMEONE COME HELP! I'M BEGGING YOU!

Many nurses and doctors came running to me as they took y/n away. The doctor asked a few important questions as we were rushing towards the emergency room. She went in and I stayed out... please I can't loose her

1 hour later~

Hears the sounds of a baby crying...gaining my attention I stood up and ran close to the door...the baby..y/n is inside... they are safe! I let out a relieving sigh as I waited for the doctor to come out. He came out...looking at the floor...

The doctor: mr Kim?
Taehyung: how is she doctor?! How's my wife?! And my son?!
The doctor: Well...your son is 100% okay, so don't worry about him...but your wife...sh-
Taehyung: what's wrong with my wife?!
The doctor: she couldn't make it...
Taehyung:...no.....

I ran inside the room and saw her. The heart monitor was making a beep sound....the sound of death.....

It was a nightmare...

Taehyung: Y/N!!!! YOU CAN'T DIE AND LEAVE ME ALL BY MYSELF! YOU CAN'T DO THAT!

I cried my heart out, holding her hand, not caring about the nurses and the doctors whom where all over the place. When suddenly...I felt a movement on my hands. I shot my head up and heard the heart monitor beating slowly. Y/n moved her hand..!

Y/n's POV
Taehyung: Y/N!!!! YOU CAN'T DIE AND LEAVE ME ALL BY MYSELF! YOU CAN'T DO THAT!

I hear you baby...I can't move...I can't see.. but I hear you...

Hearing his screams and begging made my heart ache...I felt it...the edge of death...
I can't leave tho...it's not my time yet! I don't want to leave! I-I have my son...
my h-husband...

I suddenly was able to take a long and unwelcoming breath. Hearing my heart beat again, I felt alive...such an experience...I couldn't hear taehyung anymore. All I could hear was:'we have to save her' and they are saving me....

Taehyung's pov
Taehyung: thank god baby, you're okay, you scared the shit out of me.
Y/n:I'm sorry baby, I didn't mean to
Taehyung: don't you ever think of leaving me okay?
Y/n: I promise

Seeing that my love is okay, I stood up and went to check on our baby boy. He shouldn't be born...they took him out, for emergency reasons. So I have to take very good care of him. He's only 8 months old...like 8 since we knew y/n was pregnant.

He looked just like an angel who was thrown in this evil world...

He had the same face structure as mine, y/n's cute little nose and soft dark plump red lips,
His eyes were closed as he was crying...it made my heart beat go crazy.

I'm finally becoming a father. A dream come true.

The happiness that's inside of me was insane.

Hearing one of the nurses calling my name, I ran towards her. I can finally sit next to him.

Having a starring competition is kind of fun. Him smiling and starring at me was the cutest thing ever. I began making weird faces as he laughed his ass off. He got y/n's sense of humor.

1 week later~

Y/n: baby!!! Please come help!

I ran downstairs like a foolish man thinking that something happened, as I arrived I had a blank face...this is what I saw...

Trying to hold in my laugh....and oops. I began laughing until tears formed in my eyes. Y/n shot me a dead glare but I couldn't hold it anymore.

Y/n: ok then...you go shower him

What...me?...hell no

Taehyung: but baby that's your job!
Y/n: tsk, my job?! You're the one who's laughing, so go show me how you're going to laugh when you're showering him *smirk*
Taehyung: but-
Y/n: end. Of. Discussion.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.4K 2.5K 36
BTS X READER "Let's have the best two months of our lives before it will turn into a living hell." "It's already the worst minute I ever had." "Well...
602 46 12
"I meet evil when I was only a child" -"but you are an angel for me" "yes only for you". Damage people are dangerous they know how to make hell fee...
8.7K 561 89
You felt the cold metal of the gun press against your temple. Your breath shaky, you only prayed you would see their smiling faces once more. The BTS...
2.3K 75 8
taehyung : please tell me we are gonna be together his warm hands clutched mine as I whipped my head to the other side . my tears threatening to fal...