KHR : The Rainbow Seal

By chinfernluvzzz

Some said that it was just a legend. Some said that that blood has died. Yet, they are still some that seek t... More

Chapter 1: Rainbow seal's direction
chapter 2: Suspicion
chapter 3: peaceful? not yet
chapter 4: More killed
chapter 5: Deal made
chapter 6 : First day of school
chapter 7 : PE lesson
chapter 8 : Shitoro... gone...
chapter 9: farewell in Yukiko' way
Chapter 10: Mission impossible
chapter 11: That old man
chapter 12: Here Dino comes!
chapter 13: Small discovery of things
chapter 14: Mafia background
chapter 15: One by one. Down
chapter 16: Guardians gathering. Fight intended.
Chapter 17: Visitation
chapter 18: Back to square one
chapter 19: Fireworks
chapter 20: Knowing identity
chapter 21: Development of Coco
chapter 22: Testing out
chapter 23: Reconnection
chapter 24: Family gained
chapter 25 : Bye, Hibari san
chapter 26: Goodbye Japan
chapter 27: museum
Chapter 28: Jake Gordon
chapter 29: Confusion
chapter 30: Seeing things again
Chapter 31: Back strong
chapter 32: training, training
chapter 33: sun and thunder
chapter 34: Snatch away
Chapter 35: the misty rain( part 1)
chapter 36: the misty rain (part 2)
chapter 37: machine's energy
chapter 38: Sky battle
chapter 40: Outbreak
chapter 41: Interlinked
chapter 42: All gathered to save
Chapter 43: Black and colourful
Chapter 44: The beginning
Chapter 45: Back to back
Chapter 46: Instantly vanished
Chapter 47: Lodging
Chapter 48: House rule
Chapter 49: Arrival of first sign
Chapter 50: The Flame
Chapter 51: Funfair error
Chapter 52: Preparation
Chapter 53: what a performance
Chapter 54: Hibari's realisation
Chapter 55: Last trial
Chapter 56: 7th of July(part 1)
Chapter 57: 7th of July (part 2)
Chapter 58: Mihasa's diary
Chapter 59: Tell Hibari
Chapter 60: Claim back
Author's note

Chapter 39: Changed

643 27 0
By chinfernluvzzz

Tsuna POV

The entire atmosphere changes. Not only I can feel but everyone in the arena can sense that.I turned around and see that she is laughing. Yukiko is laughing so hard that she is tearing. She even clapped and giggled, " That's such a touching story! Well done Vongola!" she looks at us and mouthed at us " What's wrong?" and continues her laugh. Dino san shouted at her to stop fooling around and that is when she stops and change.For the first time I have see her like that. For the first time I sense something so evil and murderous in her eyes.

Because at that moment the Yukiko I used to know has disappeared. She smiled in a way that I never seen it before." Let the show begins Vongola." she cheers. With that, she takes Mebowa out and chanted something I cant hear.

Suddenly, I feel a stronger oppression than eariler on. This is the moment when I see it. Her feet have flame. They are the same colour as Gokudera's. And when the amount and energy increases, Gokudera yelp in pain. He looks like he is having a hard time to breathe because of what Yukiko did.

" Stop it Yuki chan!" I heard Dino san shouting at her. She reveals a smile that I never see before. It is as if the entire Yukiko that is before us is a whole new different person in the bad way. What's happening?! Because she is rising up higher in the air now.

Dino POV

I couldn't believe. I couldn't believe that the person standing in front of me right now is actually my sister, Yuki chan. I couldn't believe that she is the one now oppressing the entire atmosphere all by herself.

What happen to the crazy, lovable and cheerful sister I have?! What happen to the kind and funny nature Yuki chan?! Is the person standing in front of me my sister?! She keeps on laughing and mocking Xanxus when Squalo explained about what happened during the cradle affair. I keep glaring at her, hoping that she will get the hints for misbehaving.

But she didn't. I really had it enough when she said this, " That's such a touching story! Well done Vongola." I couldn't tolerate anymore. For this first time ever since I become her brother, I yelled at her. I shouted at her to stop fooling around. She didn't listen instead she laughed even harder and that moment, I feel insulted. How could she still can laugh at such a time and moment?!

She continues to laugh but this time when she is done with laughing, she did something I never thought of seeing. With just one look, the whole entire atmosphere becomes even more oppressive. " Let the show begins Vongola." she smiled. And that's the smile I have never seen before. A smile that is so unlike her. She takes Mebowa out and chanted something I couldn't hear properly. Suddenly, there is some red flame under her feet and she is rising. As she is rising, Gokudera started to yell in pain, one finger pointing at Yuki chan. Could it be she is the one that cause Gokudera to be such pain?!

"Stop it Yuki chan!" I yell at her. How unbecoming of her?! What could happen to her to cause such changes?! She was just fine yesterday..no..she returned home looking pale. What could have happen?!

Yukiko POV

I witnessed everything within the small hole. How Xanxus being defeated..how the ring rejected him and heard Squalo's explanation about the cradle affair. As I heard it, I couldn't believe it. I couldn't believe that Xanxus has such a past.. Couldn't believe that the Vongola ninth is such a nice old man. Couldn't believe why would he wants me died but love his son this much.

" It is because you have that bloodline Yukiko. It is because he can tame his son but not you. Thats why he wants to dead. But Yukiko dont worry, let me show you what I am capable of using your power!! Hahah!!"  NO!! I try as hard as I can to gain control of my body but to no avail. I heard myself laughing and mocking Xanxus. I try to cover my mouth but the more I try, the louder I laugh. Then, for the first time I heard Dino nii yell at me to stop fooling around. The first time he ever shouted at me. But I wont blame him. All these happening now because of my incapacity to control my own emotions. I deserve all of these.

" Why so sad?! It just shows that your Dino nii isnt real about you being his sister. Perhaps, all he wants to have you by his side so he can use you. Hahaha!!" I use my hands and cover my ears.I am not goona listen to whatever she says. Dino nii wont treat me like that even he is link to the Vongola. Maybe this action that I did angered the evil me because the next thing she do is to say loudly, "That's such a touching story! Well done Vongola."

What on earth are you doing?!? I yelled inside my head. She ignored me and I can feel my mouth moving on its own.  " Let the show begins Vongola." it said. What show?! Is she planning something else?! I can feel myself smiling and see everyone's expression, they must be shocked.

"Hey! What are you doing to do?! If you dare try anything reckless, I will make you pay!!" I yelled inside of my head. She continues to ignore me and takes Mebowa out instead.

Despite the fact that I am trying to stop her, she mutters, " Storm arise." and storm flame flickered on my feet. Everyone begins to look smaller which I realise that she is rising. I am trying to block her path of using ny storm energy but instead she sucks it from Gokudera san. Suddenly, Gokudera san seem to have a hard time breathing and seem like he is pain.

" Stop it Yuki chan!" Dino nii shouted at me for the second time. I wanted to shout back to him.Cant he see that I am trying to stop the evil me from doing all of these?! We are rising even higher than just now. And the higher we go, Gokudera san seem to be even more in pain.

Tsuna POV

As she rises, I decided to follow her. I use my remaining energy and rise to the same level as her. "Yukiko! What happen? What are you doing?!" I exclaim. She looks at those girls and they immediately declared that I have successfully inherited to be the Judaime of Vongola since Xanxus is disqualified. She nods and smile at me. Why do I have a bad feeling about this? " Move Tsuna!" and I quickly dodge it.

When I turn around, I realise that Yukiko had just attack me." Not bad, Vongola. How about another round!" she laughs." Tsuna! Be extra careful. She is no longer the Yukiko that we know." Reborn explains. No longer the same Yukiko that I know? Why?

She then nods and points Mebowa at me saying, " No wonder you are the smartest among all the acrobalenco, Reborn. You can actually guess it. You are right. The Yukiko Tomaru that you guys know is trapped inside of me. While I am just the Yukiko Tomaru that wants to revenge for  Mother Sami, Shitoro and Mihasa. And for those people that died because of me. It is all Vongola's fault."

" What do you mean...by Vongola's fault?" I ask confusingly. Reborn then steps out to explain of what he knows.

" This is all I know. The truth of the story is unknown. Back then Bachina Tomaru did left hints about the coming of another cursed one in the next 1000 years. None of the people at that time could understand what she was trying to say..all the way until the Vongola's fourth discovered something. He had one day reading through what Bachina Tomaru has left behind. And suddenly, he decided to insert his dying will flames to those documents. Many said that he took only a while but the truth was that the fourth spent almost a week to understand what she left behind. He was so over the moon that he released what he had discovered to all of his family." Reborn paused before continuing.

"What he didn't expect is that there were moles in his family.  He made them swear that they wouldn't leak out this news but very soon, the whole mafia world was buzzing with this news spreading around. That's when the entire mafia went crazy for that piece of news. However after much searching, there were no signs of the cursed one. After a while, the case was closed." Yukiko still emitting strong flames but Gokudera seem not to be in pain anymore.

"The fourth boss before he died, written his dying will that no matter what happen, Vongola must be the one to find the cursed one. And to observe the hints that Bachina-hime left behind. Hence many generations after another, no sign was seen until the fifth year reign of the eighth boss. There was the first sign. The rainbow shining without any drop of rain. The day where the curse of acrobalenco was created. During that day, all the 7 colours in the world lose its brightness and all become white. Once again, the entire mafia world went berserk finding. However, none was found."

Reborn POV

I told them until the first sign only. My plan works. Since the power controling Yukiko is distracted by what I say, at least it won't focus on absorbing Gokudera's storm flame. I cant stop, not until Yukiko is back. I continue with where I left.

"After a few years the second sign did not appear so many started to doubt the eighth saying that the Vongola had make up the story. Many lost interest until the 50th of the eighth boss's reign. The second sign appear. The double rainbow. And that was the fateful day that the 7 of us would always remember. Every moment and word we said during the acrobalenco ceremony."

" The 7 chosen us were gathered and performed the acrobalenco ceremony. We are meant to keep the coming cursed one a company. But the real reason and purpose, only the sky and the heir of the cursed one would know. But, because of that day the mafia world had seen us, they finally believe what Vongola fourth said is true. They continue searching but the Vongola stopped. Because the eighth knew that only when the third sign appears, it would then be the one we were searching for. However, he couldn't wait that long to see that day happening."

I paused, remembering those chaotic days where the eighth ordered everyone in Vongola to find the cursed one. He even made everyone swear by it. Nothing was more saddening to see the last words of the eighth using his dying will was actually, " Find her." I look at Yukiko, whose eyes now shows no sign of familiarity, still emitting large flame out of her. Is this the reason why the eighth insisted that the Vongola must find her? Is it because Bachina-hime knew that her heir will lose control?

I continued the story and mentioned that what happened after the passing on of the eighth. "Everyone was still buzzing the news around but as the time pass, the rumours faded. Everything was normal and fine till that year. The 16th reign of the current Vongola boss, the ninth. I still remember that day, on the 7th of July, the third sign appeared. A triple rainbow shown at the little town of Knotowa." for that instant, I saw her flinched a little but she quickly recover.

Dino POV

I couldn't believe what I heard so far. From the beginning to the end of what Reborn had so far explained. I heard about this long ago and thought that what they did was necessary because all they wanted was the power of the cursed one. But one thing bugs me..is Yuki chan really the one? The heir of Bachina Tomaru's great power? If thats the case, is that the reason why she dont seem to be happy that I am assisting the Vongola? I am such an idiot! I should have noticed and be more sensitive towards her feeling.

Especially the mention about Knotowa. She once told me that Knotowa was where her orphanage was. I remembered that she once told me that she actually didn't know her exact birthday but she always celebrated it on 16th of July, which was the day that the nuns found her outside the doorstep of Knotowa's orphanage. "Before that day was a stormy night where there are a high level of haze around. It was recorded one of the worst weather in the land of Italy. A triple rainbow itself is rare enough but what happened that day was a total mystery. The rain continued even to the next day, 7th July, and stopped only at night. It was a cooling night, I remembered, drinking beer with Jason Gordon. Then suddenly there was very loud lighting strike, a bold light shone, and there was it. The legendary sign. The triple rainbow that everyone was waiting for. Even I wasn't at Knotowa, but that bold of light reflected the rainbow's rays." Reborn said.

He looked at her and said, " Yukiko, after that incident, it set the entire mafia world to be on a craze. A craze to search for the cursed one. A craze to estimate anyone that was obstructing their way for that power. The burden that you have to carry with that bloodline. When everyone went crazy finding, Vongola did the same as well. However, there was this news spreading around that the cursed one had pass on in 11 years ago..somewhere during October."

Hibari POV

Throughout the whole explanation, Yukiko has only one expression. Her poker face. The one she had when she was acting as Yukiro. Or worst.But the very moment when that baby mentioned Knotowa, she flinched. Her expression totally changed when he mentioned October. She begins to giggle then burst into laughters. She just simply make what the baby said into a joke because she is laughing so hard that she tears. What is happening now?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.8K 806 43
Moving on. That was the hard part. After all he has done, for the world and for his friends, he suddenly just had to disappear. Free from death, then...
46.7K 1.2K 7
~This story is the sequel to my previous story: Katekyo Hitman Reborn Class Trip to ITALY!!~ After the Class Trip,Junior Highschool Class 1-A stay st...
440K 17K 82
Tsuna was supposed to be dead,but fate has another plan for him. Waking up into a parallel world where everything is the same as his old one but yet...
27.2K 1.3K 10
Sawada Tsunayoshi had died, and his Family is left crushed and devasted by the loss of their sky. Regret is a fickle thing, and Tsuna is trapped, una...