A love so unexpected (BL)

By find_your_love

" I do ". Leo said as he looked at Luke. Luke smiled. " I announce you both as husbands. You may kiss ". Leo... More

AUTHOR NOTICE
CHAPTER 1 : Why did it turn out this way ?
CHAPTER 2 : Did my life jinx me ?
CHAPTER 3 : The second meet is not so good as well !
CHAPTER 4 : The twist of fate!
Chapter 5 : Finding solutions to the problems.
Chapter 6 : What a tangled up life !
Chapter 7 : The peaceful and not so peaceful meetings.
Chapter 8 : The unexpected date.
Chapter 9 : A date turned into a deal.
Chapter 10 : It's fitting time !
Chapter 11 : What else do you need for a wedding ?
Chapter 12 : The wedding consequences.
Chapter 13 : Teased to death !
Chapter 14 : Good friends give good suggestions.
Chapter 15 : F for Friends and F for forgiveness.
Chapter 16 : The new friendly meeting.
Chapter 17 : Hence Proved !
Chapter 18 : The (not so) most awaited day !
Chapter 19 : The aftermath !
Chapter 20 : A new start.
Chapter 21 : Getting along well.
Chapter 22 : Groceries.
Chapter 23 : The other side's shopping date.
Chapter 24 : How does it feel to get kissed?
Chapter 25 : A new day at work.
Chapter 26 : Cooking skills. Chop chop chop !
Chapter 27 : Showing off to friends.
Chapter 28 : Soft lips. Jub Jub.
Chapter 29 : The after kiss affect.
Chapter 30 : Family meeting.
Chapter 31 : Indoor date (JadeKen).
Chapter 32 : Misunderstandings lead to disputes.
Chapter 33 : Finding solutions.
Chapter 34 : Process of patching up.
Chapter 35 : Drunk speech ft. Luke !
Chapter 36 : Kiss and make up.
Chapter 37 : Fallin' harder.
Chapter 38 : Love is in the air ~~
Chapter 39 : Unofficial honeymoon.
Chapter 40 : Fun in the office.
Chapter 41 : Office romance.
Chapter 42 : Beach Date.
Chapter 43 : A fun date.
Chapter 44 : More fun time.
Chapter 45 : Dancing in the sheets.
Chapter 46 : A trip to recharge.
Chapter 47 : Knowing better means falling deeper.
Chapter 48 : Back to the battlefield.
Chapter 49 : Caring hubby.
Chapter 51 : Too whipped for wifey.
Chapter 52 : Hubby likes to tease wifey~~
Chapter 53 : Always be there for you.
Chapter 54 : Kidnap !
Chapter 55 : Effort to cool down is hot.
Chapter 56 : The art gallery.
Chapter 57 : Peace on the way.
Chapter 58 : The proposal.
Chapter 59 : Love, accepted.
Chapter 60 : Smells like love.
Chapter 61 : Finishing it off.
Chapter 62 : Things falling into place.
Chapter 63 : Happiness everywhere.
Chapter 64 : Marriage contract in bed.
Chapter 65 : Epilogue - honeymoon.
Author notice : The saddest part of a start is always the end.
Just a peek...

Chapter 50 : A new problem.

469 18 11
By find_your_love

Third person point of view

Leo picked up his jacket and went out of the office. He was walking to the elevator and found a lady there. He thought she looked familiar. She was standing a little to the other side, so he couldn't see properly. That lady flipped her hair over her shoulder and Leo's eyes widened. He didn't expect to see her here. The lady turned to the side and when she saw Leo, she smirked. " How are you ? " Leo clenched his jaw. " What are you doing here ? " She only smiled. " I am working here. I got the approval letter too ". 

He turned away with a serious expression when he heard the elevator dinged. The doors opened and he entered the elevator. He wondered how she got it. He didn't want even more problems than he already has. He rubbed his temples and went out of the elevator. He sat in his car for a moment trying to get his head straight. He started his car and went home. He was the first to arrive like always, even when he was late than usual.

Luke came back home to see Leo totally immersed in the laptop. " What are you doing ? " Leo looked up. " I asked for a few documents to look into ". Luke nodded. " Don't stress too much though ". Leo nodded. Luke walked to the stairs and went to their room. He changed after a shower and came down. " As a celebration of you surviving the first day, let me cook for you ". Leo chuckled looking up and nodded. " Your wish ". Luke went to the kitchen. Leo felt tired after a while, so he put the laptop aside and went to the kitchen. 

He saw Luke working efficiently. Leo noticed that Luke didn't wear the apron. So he took out an apron from the cabinet. He turned Luke around and put it from above his head. He moved closer and tied the knot putting his hands around Luke to the back. Their faces were only inches apart and Luke was staring at Leo's face as he tied the apron. Leo stared right back at Luke and cocked an eyebrow with a small smirk. Luke moved forward for a kiss, but Leo bent backwards. " Finish it first ". Leo said removing his hands from around Luke, making Luke roll his eyes.

Luke took a small step away from Leo with a small pout to continue his work. Leo shook his head smiling and pulled Luke closer by his collar. Luke stared with wide eyes. Leo tilted his head and kissed Luke. Luke was surprised but responded to the kiss. Leo let go of Luke and pulled away smiling. " Go. Finish it now ". Luke smiled and continued what he was doing. Leo sat on the chair as he watched Luke. His mind went back to the scene near the elevator. " I saw Kayla today ". Luke knitted his eyebrows. " When ? Why ? " Leo could sense the seriousness in Luke's voice. 

" It seems like she is going to work in our office ". Luke turned around. " What ? How can that happen ? " Leo didn't know as well. " I don't know. I saw her and she told me that she is going to work there. I thought of looking into it tomorrow ". Luke nodded. Luke decided to ask Ken to look into it as well. 

They finished the dinner and Luke was the one to do the dishes. Leo helped a little, but Luke did most of it. They went back to their room after finishing the work. Luke still felt a little disturbed. He didn't know what Kayla was up to this time. But, he was going to make sure so that it doesn't happen. Luke turned to look at Leo who was already asleep. He stroked Leo's hair and saw his peaceful expression. Luke smiled and closed his eyes too to join Leo in the dreamland.

The next morning, Leo entered his office and called Zara to meet him. " Good morning sir ". Zara greeted him as soon as she entered the cabin. " Good morning. I wanted to know how a lady called Kayla entered the office for work ". " I will let you know sir ". She left the office.

Luke sat on his chair referring a document. Ken was looking through another file while discussing with Luke. Once they were done, Ken got up to leave the room. " Hey, wait ". Ken sat back on the chair. " What happened ? " " Leo told me that Kayla has joined their company. I want to know how she did that ". " How did that happen ? " Ken was shocked to hear it. " I know right. I want to start making preparations based on our plan from now. If we start now, we will be able to execute it in not much time ". 

Ken rubbed his chin. " I think we can start it ". Luke nodded. " I will tell you in sometime ". Ken left the office. Luke received a call from Ken. " She used some connections from her father...." Ken explained everything and Luke gritted his teeth. " Like I said, let's start it. I will show her the result of messing with me ". Ken knew what it was like, if people mess with Luke. And if it was someone close to him, he wouldn't even care about anything. Now it was not just someone, it was Leo. Kayla is going to have a hard time for sure.

Zara walked in and told Leo about Kayla. " Anything else sir ? " Leo smiled. " No, nothing. Thank you ". She bowed lightly and left the office. He knew he couldn't just fire her. He sighed thinking of what to do. It seems to be that, he cannot just cut off the connections. He pushed those thoughts aside and decided to focus on the file he was looking at. Leo felt like steam was coming out of his body. He was immersed in the pile of files. 

He checked the time and it was already time for him to leave. He couldn't help but think about how time just went by. He rotated his neck and got up from the chair. He stretched a little and wondered how Luke is able to handle so much. It was so difficult. He picked up his jacket and walked to the elevator. He got in and stood leaning against the wall. He also found out that Kayla was working as one of the assistants for him right now. 

He couldn't do anything about it as of for now. He will take care of it as time goes by. He walked out of the elevator to go to his car. He drove back home. He thought it was fine as long as Kayla doesn't cause trouble, he would be fine with her working here. He sighed heavily. It wasn't all  that difficult because Luke was helping Leo when he asked him about the things he was not clear of. Even though he never really called Luke for help till then, the things he learnt helped a lot. 

Days do pass by quickly. But for Leo it felt like they were taking too long. He has been working only for a few days but he wasn't really happy. It felt like it was a bit too much work giving him too much stress. But he still gave his best in what he was doing. Sometimes he keeps doubting his own abilities. But Zara was always there to assist him and help him with everything. He knew he could trust as she worked for his mother for a long time.

Leo was looking through a file and heard a knock. " Come in ". He saw Kayla walk in and put a file on the table. " This was the file that you have asked for sir ". Leo nodded. " Thank you ". He picked it up and started checking through. He saw that there were mistakes in it. " Why are there a few mistakes in it ? " Kayla looked at him innocently like she didn't do it on purpose. 

Even if she got the job by influence, she wouldn't take up such a job if she didn't know what to do. Leo knew she was doing it just to irk him. He will not lose his cool so easily. So he didn't even raise his voice and spoke in a neutral tone while asking her. Kayla lowered her head a little. " I am sorry sir. I will look through it properly again ". " Better be careful from next time ". 

" Yes sir ". Leo didn't want to create a scene, so he left it at that. The files will always be double checked by Zara and he will check them later before submission. So he wasn't particularly worried because the mistakes are trivial. But if she crosses a line, he will surely take action. He sighed and continued his work. He opened the mail in the computer and started looking through it. 

                                                                            -MG

Author notice :

WHY DID SHE- Uffff I should stay cool. 😤

My BR and me have some anger management issues whenever we see Kayla. 😂

Anyway, Luke will not let her be for sure. So I will let him take care of her. 😉

Aiya~~ Why are they so cute ? Leo initiated !!!!!! Ahhhh !!!!!! If he continues to be like this, he might steal the spot of Luke as my favorite son. Luke better be careful. 😂

BR : Luke, I am telling he will definitely become the favorite son.

Luke : It is fine. Let him take it. ( Leo blushes )

BR : I knew it was no use telling you.

Author  : He will give away anything if it is for Leo. ( looks at Luke and Leo who are talking to each other and sighs ) We are third and fourth wheels here aren't we ?

BR : Looks like it. They will not even know if we leave. ( both get up to leave )

Leo : You will leave ? ( BR and author look at each other )

Author : Yes. Umm.. we have some work. You both enjoy. Have a nice time.

BR : (murmurs) They will even if you don't tell. ( Author kicks BR ) Ouch ! (whispers) Just saying the truth. 

Author : ( rolls eyes ) Bye ( smiles at Luke and Leo ).

BR : ( being dragged out ) Byeeee~~

This was fun. I didn't write these for a while now. More like I had no ideas and it didn't really come to my mind. But now I got this so yeah. 😂

Also please be careful and make sure to take proper care for your health. I did a series of things and now caught a cold. Ugh ! Sucks. Anyway all of you please be careful and take measures based on the weather. 🤗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.8K 1.6K 30
"I hate you - so much Tripp." More confusion because, once more, wasn't this a good thing? "Why did you have to say that? What if," A little quieter...
28.4K 1.1K 17
"It was the best orgasm I've ever had. It was so intense that for a second there, it felt like my soul would escape through my nipples." Luke and Dan...
56.4K 1.7K 15
Leo moves to a new school after getting bullied at his last one for being blind will someone rescue him from this darkness he's lost in, he meets Mat...
35.5K 1.4K 89
Life has always been the same. Eat. Sleep. Work. Repeat. All this while, it has been a hustle. I thought that finally I can take a breather. Until...