Didn't know he was so hot (Ju...

By NightWolf_1402

Smut warning! Self harm warning! Juicy ends up drunk sexting to Eddie. Eddie likes what he sees and starts to... More

Pilot
Finding a place to stay
Sexuality
Moving in
Jealous
Mistake
Suicide attempt
My fault
Going home
Reality
Cheated
Explanation
Home cooked meal
Pregnant
Announcement
Another announcement
Discord
A baby.
8 months

Hospital sex

7.2K 93 230
By NightWolf_1402

- Eddie's pov -

I finally got it off of my chest. Juicy fell asleep in my arms last night. I woke up with him wrapped around me like I'm a pillow. He's so adorable. I kiss his head as i try to get up to go to the bathroom. "D-don't go please.." he mumbles still asleep. "I'll be back soon Mi Amor." I whisper as I press a kiss on his head again.

I go to the bathroom and after I go out to ask the nurse if we could get some food ( from outside the hospital). She says it's fine so I go out to drive to Juicy's favourite fast food place. I grab him his usual order and order something for myself. I head back and walk back in the room. Juicy's sitting up crying in his bed.

I put the food down immediatly as i run to him and hold him in my arms. "What's wrong baby?" i ask him worried. "I-I couldn't f-find you.." he said sobbing. "I-I thought you l-left m-me..." he says as I grab his face. "Gaege, never ever EVER think I would leave you okay?." I say looking at him with reasurance.

- Gaege's pov -

I knew he meant what he said because Eddie never uses my real name unless he's mad or serious about something. I wipe my tears away and kiss him. He holds my chin and kisses back. I go down to leave a hickey on his neck. "F-fuck Juicy~" he moans as I look at him again. "W-we should eat, i brought your favourite." he says trying to shake off what I just did.

- Eddie's pov -

After he left a hickey on my neck I try to keep myself in control and change the subject. "I brought your favourite" I tell him. His eyes glow up as he immediatly grabs the food and starts eating. I chuckle at him acting like a little kid. I start eating too and once we finish the boys walk in.

"How are we doing honey bunches?" Grant smiles. I sit up and grab Juicy's hand. "We have to tell you something boys." I say with a serious look and look at Gaege smiling. The guys look confused for a second until they realise. "You're finally dating?!" Josh says. "Took you guys long enough!" joined Mullen.

Juicy blushes slightly and looks at me with eyes filled of love. I kiss his head. "That's all I get..?" he says and pouts. I chuckle a bit and press a kiss against his soft lips. He kisses back and smiles. "I love you babyboy" I whisper in his ear.He giggles. "Please do keep the fucking for outside the hospital guys'' Josh says grinning.

Juicy's face turns a shade of pink. After a few hours of us guys talking and laughing the boys head home. As soon as the boys leave Juicy cuddles up to me not letting go.

''You okay babyboy?" I ask looking at him. ''I-it's just..I don't wanna lose you..'' He says looking up at me with tears in his eyes. ''Mi Amor, don't cry. I'm never leaving you.'' I tell him and place a kiss on his soft lips. He kisses back and moans as I place my hand on his tigh. I start kissing his neck.

- Gaege's pov -

When the kiss breaks apart he start kissing my neck. He knows that's my weak spot as he 'abuses' it I can't stop moaning. I can see he's getting turned on by my moans. I take off his shirt and he takes off mine. ''Should we do this here..?" He asks with a deep sexy voice. ''Y-yes please...'' I tell him.

Looking at him with lust in my eyes. He start playing with my nipples making me hard. I can't hold my voice so my moans get louder. Suddenly he takes off his pants. I'm in a hospital gown with only boxers underneath. He pulls down both our boxers and kisses me again. He pushes it all the way in making me moan really loud because I didn't expect it. He starts thrusting slowly asking if it hurts. I shake my head giving him a slight smile.

He goes faster and kisses my neck again making me moan. A sudden knock on the door shakes us up. ''Y-yes..?'' I try to reply with him still thrusting in and out. ''Is everything alright in there?'' A nurse asks. Eddie looks at me and grins, grabbing my member and jerking it off slowly while still thrusting fast. ''F-fuckkk..'' I mumble. ''I-I'm f-fine...'' I try to hold my voice. ''I-I just got scared because of a v-video..'' I say, panting quietly.

''Alright, call me if you need anything.''. We hear the nurse walking away as Eddie kisses me roughly twisting his tongue around mine.After a few minutes we both finish. We try to catch our breaths as we look at eachother. ''Never knew you were this kinky.'' Eddie says chuckling. We clean ourselves up and i fall asleep in his arms.

T.b.c~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

973 13 18
Gaege has been killing people since... since the accident and doesn't plan on stopping. He meets someone while in high school and he develops a crush...
32.4K 616 27
You and Gaege Gibson had met in high school, you had drifted apart after high school. You drifted apart causing the two of you to loose contact with...
45.3K 783 41
All they boys decide to rent out a beach house together to spend the summer. Which might sound like a fun time . But not for juicy as this means he'l...
200K 1.5K 128
The Boys One Shot :D