The Unexpected Beautiful Rela...

By abhay_0999_

Dev Dixit : A fun loving smart mamma's boy who is very casual and pays no heed of what others think about him... More

Characters
1. The reunion
2. The Party
3. Owner
4. The call
5. The proposal 1.0 😱
6. The proposal 2.0 🤦🏻‍♂️
7. Treat for my eyes ❤️
Characters Reload
8. Last Try 💔
Birthday Gift 😮
9. Preparing for something
10. Moment is here
11. Mom knows the Best
12. I hate this 😡😠
13. Being on cloud 9
14. I got a Girl !!!
15. Getting to know Him
16.Will she be the same?
17. I will make her mine!
18. My Cutiepie
Happy 5k 💕❤️💕❤️💕
19. Friend in need
20. I don't care!!
21. It's my turn
22. Lets make it public
23. Splashed Water !!!
25. Jelli Jelli !!
26. Devil Unleashed
27. Time to change
28. Ritika's Only!!!
29. CONFESSIONS
30. Life like no other!!!
New Cover!!!!
31. Boss is Married!!!
Impatient And Excited Dev
32. Is She Real??
33. Time flies !!!
34. Slapppppp!!!!!!!
35. Solly!!
36. The Efforts!!
37. Finally !!
38. No not again!!
39. She is Gone!!
40. Living Dream!! ❤️
Epilogue
Thank you
Teaser -1

24. MINE ❤✨

10.5K 428 172
By abhay_0999_

NITYA's POV

Ok.... so the thing is that 

No!!No!! I am not going to say anything I am not so grown up to talk about my brother and sister in law's lovey dovey moment hear it from them only !!

Ram Ram making me do a sin ...
A Devil's sister can't do a sin !!

😁

Dev's POV

I was mesmerized by the Beauty walking down in front of me ...

I was literally drooling over her....
Rits was wearing....

I was unable to move my eyes from her ..
She was walking down the stairs with Bhabhi, maa and Nitya...

I was Frozen at my place...
I could feel my heartbeats racing...and  my junior tingling to stand erect in my pants....

She was so beautiful I never imagined a girl to be so angelic ...
If she wouldn't mind my behaviour I would surely have pounced on that walking Teady Bear which is slim blue in colour with pink flushed cheeks...

She was revealing her perfectly flawless skin of her back....
The shredded shoulder were looking damn sexy....
And the slight view of her cleavage was the thing that was provoking me to loose my control ...
I liked one thing was her floral part of the gown which covered her legs ...
I liked that !!!

She looked at my eyes and was staring at me ... When Nitya cleared her throat ..
Her cheeks turned pink...she was shy to meet my eyes...and both Bhabhi and Rits tried to hide behind Maa and Nitya feeling ashamed....

I turned towards Vaibhav....

Vaibhav's POV

I was standing with Dev in the waiting for my World to come down...the stairs...

I was brushing of my Tuxedo...You know...
Showing off my quality to Dev!!!

When my eyes fell on Swati...

She was walking down the stairs with Ritika, maa and Nitya....

She was looking a perfect beauty...My Beauty !!!!

She walked down staring right at me not meeting my eyes....
I loved the Pink Princess in front of me!! With pink cheeks and big gown..

Exposing those sexy waxed long legs !!
And nicely painted and shaped toes !!
With  a shoulder being exposed giving me a full vision of my territory those sexy napes....
Ah !! I was getting the smell and taste of those area in my mouth now...

My little brother is poking me through my pants!!!

I noticed she did a light make up on the Love bite  I gave her yesterday night before she cock blocked me for something special today....

I Loved the fact that she is ready to show the world that I have already owned her!!!

Oh no wait did I say Princess no no she is the Queen !!

Yup MY QUEEN !!!

She came down and looked at my eyes ...we were staring each other when Nitya cleared her throat and her face turned into a red tomato and she hid behind Maa and Nitya along with Ritika feeling shy !!

I turned towards Dev!!!

Ritika's POV

I was in Nitya's Room ....

To be honest my first and second day of marriage was good....
He didn't behaved badly...
He did some stuff to irritate me and also showed me the worst of his side...

I am still believe that he didn't touch me because he is having some kind of misunderstanding of the scene from that day!!

He didn't let me explain and didn't confess himself....
Guess I am the unluckiest one !!
Ofcourse this is an Arranged Marriage

After a long time my make up was done....
and so was Swati di's....

We were walking down the stairs with others ....

My Devil was standing right infront of me...
I was taking sneak peek at him...

He was devilishly handsome and sexy.
I was enjoying the way he was looking at me ...

I saw his eyes yesterday it had some emotions which was foreign for me ...
But today it was dark dark as cloud of monsoon ...
It held some great emotional attraction which increased his look more!!

He was looking at me as if he would eat me up alive...
Wait he was looking at my cleavage...
I was ashamed and shy....
I mean it's ok atleast I attract him!!!

We both were checking each other out...when our eyes met ..I removed it from him...I was extremely shy...

Thanks to my SIL she cleared her throat and I ran to hide behind Maa..

And peeked to see both Him and Bhaiya looking at each other...

Swati's POV

I am very happy with my life....
I got my Love of Life as my Life partner .....

Yes !!!

My two days were spent with my hubby....It were my days of dream....

We made love with each other it was seeming like we were trying to makeup for all these years for staying apart as soon as we can...

No ! No! not in the next step but we had made out several times kissing biting and feeling others body ....

He had marked my several parts even I did .... I never knew marking your possession gave such a great feelings....

We were now in Nitya's room....

getting ready for our reception party....

Nitya is a very sweet girl she is just like my Riti both are younger sister to me and both are cute...when I heard about Riti marrying with me I was slightly disturbed cause she was still small for me I mean she is 26 but still...but now seeing her red flushed cheeks and blushing all the times on the mention of Dev's name ... It makes me sure that decision taken by aunty was correct for her .....

After hours of makeup and an embarrassing moments where my love bite was noticed by Nitya and her continuous bringing up of the topic that she will tell her bhaiya to be gentle from next time was turning me in a red tomato .. I took the concealer and went inside the bathroom I applied on each and everyone leaving a single one a little shade so that if seen properly one could tell I was already under the possession of someone whom I am not  ashamed to hide !!

We came down withy others....

and as soon as my eyes fell on MY KING!!!

It was fixed on him...

I walked down seeing how he was ogling at me and how shamelessly his member was packed hard inside his pant ...

I was standing in front of him we were staring at each other and finding something in each other's eyes ...

His eyes today held a proudness , a love and a dark sparkle sending a great sensation all over my body !!

We were busy staring when a sound of clearing throat came I quickly hid myself behind mom and Nitya

I poked my head out to see Dev and Vaibhi looking at each other!!!

____________--*--__--*--__--*--___________

Hey!!

Here is the another update !!!!

TOLD you all this update will be fun don't know about you but I liked writing it!!!!

Wait for next one it will be even more fun ..... 

Hint!!!
😈 I Like To irritate the Devil !!!!  😈

Keep voting !!!
share your views in comments ..I read all of them 😊
Share the story with your friends.....

So , now until next update !!!

Happy Reading 😊❤
abhaydubey0999❤❤❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 95.1K 60
[FEATURED] Shruti never had marriage in her life plan. For her, it was, ❝Shaadi aur bacche, dusron ke hi achhe.❞ (Marriage and children benefit only...
332K 26.4K 26
~ꗥ❀ "𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐫....𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞." ❀ꗥ~ "Strip." The eyes that had always looked at me with soft admiration were now filled w...
1.2M 73.4K 105
(Apart Series - Book 1) Dev Kapoor... Popularly called DK!!! 31 year old hot headed, carefree, badass was currently the most talked and successful bu...
791K 41.7K 82
This book contains triggering things like stalking, I don't know what I was thing while writing this. And I was a stupid teenager. Sorry for that! P...