Our Fight For Love | Dean Am...

By KxAmbrose

Kennedy McMahon-Levesque, a fifth generation McMahon who possesses no desire to follow in her family's footst... More

The Plan [1]
Payback [2]
An Offer [3]
First Day [4]
Lost [5]
Fun Times [6]
Drunken Antics [7]
Saved [8]
Nice Guy [9]
Storyline [10]
First Kiss [11]
Drunk Kiss [12]
Feelings [13]
Show Goes On [14]
Impromptu [15]
Hesitant [16]
Idiomatic [17]
Philophobia [18]
Merry Christmas [19]
The Next Step [20]
Rookie [21]
Family Ties [23]
Territorial Woman [24]
Soulmate [25]
Our Home [26]
Sweet to Sour [27]
Forever person forever [28]
Night in New Orleans [29]
Paradise [30]
No DQ [31]
Greatest Man Alive [32]
Calm Before The Storm [33]
Someday [34]
Our Moment [35]
True Leader [36]
Purpose [37]
Safe Keeping [38]
Zoe-Zoe [39]
Our Little Family [40]
Daddy's Champ! [41]
Home [42]
A New Plan [43]
Life Currently [44]
Dunn For [45]
Too Sweet [46]
A Roadblock [47]
Control [48]
It's On [49]

The Ex [22]

1.2K 25 3
By KxAmbrose

"You're late, Levesque." Colby laughed, leaning against the ropes in the ring with Jon, Joe, and her dad. Some superstars around the ring chatting amongst themselves, getting ready for the live show in Houston.

Kennedy smirked and hoped up on the apron, Jon bearing down the ropes for her and giving her a kiss.

"Well, I have a very valid reason on why I'm late for training today." They all stared at her and she beamed, going to hug her dad.

"You and the rest of DX are getting inducted in this year's Hall of Fame!" She declared excitedly, swaying the hug around and pulling away to see his stunned expression.

"Are you being serious, Kenny? This isn't some sick joke of yours, is it?" She clicked her tongue and shook her head.

"Of course not dad. I got a call from gramps and he wanted me to tell you. Aren't you so thrilled!"

He hugged her again. "Thanks for telling me."

"Congrats Paul." All the men congratulated, giving him a handshake and a small hug before getting to training.

"So what do you have in mind for your finisher?" Joe inquired as she held him in a headlock.

"I'm not too sure — clothesline." She said pushing him against the ropes and ducking under his arm to deliver a clothesline.

"You want to make your mom tap or cover her?" Her dad snorted from the other corner of the ring, watching Joe and Kennedy carry on a match while still talking.

"Hate seeing mom in pain so I'll make it quick with a cover." She shot him a quick glance before taking Joe down with a spear of her own.

"Ouch!" Jon yelled out howling, picking Kennedy up.

"She packs a lot of strength in that tiny body of hers." Joe grunted, rubbing his ribs.

"It wasn't that bad, get up you gigantic baby." She held her hand out and helped him up, brushing off his shirt.

"We should probably start coming up with some finishers. Did you want to carry on the pedigree or maybe dirty deeds?" Jon offered.

"I was planning on using both of those moves in the actual match, but I really want my own finisher for when I start wrestling full time."

All of their eyes enlarged, and she crossed her arms against her chest, lifting her brows.

"What's with the surprise looks. Gramps said WrestleMania is my first match, not my last." Jon chortled at her sassiness and wrapped his arms around her frame.

"I'll support you in whatever you want to do, babe." She grinned and turned her head, giving him a peck on the lips.

"Thank god he can handle your sas." Her father grumbled, she shot him a glare that had him turning his head the other way.

Once Kennedy was all warmed up, she and the men started to pitch ideas for finishers that she would like. However, it wasn't easy. She wasn't as strong as they were to pick someone up and power bomb them into the mat, but she could use her tinyness and speed as an advantage.

"I was thinking maybe a springboard cutter, but I want to hit the top rope then flip over. I'll call it the princess switch. You know, because I am the new princess around here." She quipped, curtseying making them laugh.

"C'mon dad, you can be my test bunny." He groaned getting up and running a few moves with her before she put him in a three quarters headlock and ran towards the ropes at full speed, jumping way up to the top rope with some of her dad's assistance before turning and planting his face into the mat and going for the cover.

"Winner!" Colby announced holding up Kennedy's hand making her cackle.

"How's that for a finisher dad?" She stood above him and he rubbed his face, groaning.

"Great, just don't break me or your mom's nose." She shot him an apologetic look and rubbed his shoulder as he got up.

"Sorry about that." Kennedy apologized, and he shrugged.

"It's alright, I'm going to head backstage and see your mom. You guys continuing training her for a while and don't let her hurt you."

Jonathan laughed and nodded, shaking Paul's hand. A few weeks ago it was Paul warning the boys not to hurt her or let her hurt herself. Now it was the other way around, warning them not to let her hurt them.

She rolled her eyes and watched as her dad exited the ring. She turned on her foot and smiled evilly.

"Colby, you're next." She smirked, running towards him.

"Jonathan, get your woman." He shrieked dodging her and Jon did nothing but smile at how happy she looked in the ring.

"No can do Lopez, gotta let the princess get her training in." Jon shrugged, watching Kennedy finally catch up to Seth and start wrestling him as Joe acted as the referee.

Kennedy caught her breath and smiled as she picked up the win against Colby by using the pedigree this time. If her mom and dad were here watching, they'd definitely be proud with how much she was taking out on the superstar and former champion. Colby got up and gave her a high five before they all exited the ring and headed towards the back to get ready.

"We'll be in Vegas in a few days, can we come over Jon?" Joe suggested, looking towards Jon as they walked to catering first.

"Now what kind of man would I be if I didn't invite my drinking buddies?" The men laughed as Kennedy shook her head and smiled, wrapping her arm around his back.

"I forgot to inform you, gramps wants me to be apart of the new WWE 24 episode for WrestleMania. A camera crew is going to be following me."

Jonathan groaned and threw his head back. He hated the cameras, especially when he wasn't Dean. When he wasn't in that ring or doing something for the company, he didn't want people to be filming him. Kennedy however knew this, so she insisted that no cameras follow her when she is alone with Jon. It would be solely on Kennedy, with small hints of Dean.

"You didn't let me finish." She shook her head and watched as Jon looked back at her.

"The cameras will only film me when I'm not with you or they'll call me in for a sit down interview. The only time they'll film you is when they ask about how you're feeling about our match and some B-roll."

He smiled and pecked her lips, brushing her flyaway hair back "You know me so well."

"Of course I do." She giggled, patting his chest.

"You know, I always wondered how you dealt with hating the company." Colby questioned as they all sat down and began eating.

"I think I hated it because my parents were on the road a lot. Dad missed my father-daughter dance, and I was furious with him. But now that I'm in this position, I guess I understand it a lot more. I was too young to understand that mom and dad were working to provide for my sisters and I."

He nodded, and Kennedy looked towards Joe. "What about you? You had a couple people in your family already here in the company. Did you ever despise it?"

Joe shook his head no. "Nah, I actually really enjoyed it. Dad would come home with some of the other superstars sometimes, and we'd all have dinner. I guess I didn't mind my dad being gone for so long because I had brothers."

Kennedy smiled, she always wished she had brothers, but she was immensely grateful for her three little sisters. Joe and Colby were her big brothers.

"Um - Jon?" Kennedy and Jon's head whipped around, a blonde woman standing behind them. She looked familiar, Kennedy thought, where she might have seen her.

Renee Young! She remembered she was an interviewer on SmackDown. She wondered if she got traded to Raw.

Jonathan didn't say anything expect turn back around and eat his food. Kennedy rose her brow at his coldness, Renee seemed hurt. Kennedy offered her an apologetic smile and stood up introducing herself.

"Hi, I'm Kennedy. You're Renee, right?" She smiled and nodded her head, shaking the Princess's hand.

"Nice to meet you, I was hoping to speak to Jon."

Kennedy turned towards Jonathan and placed a hand on his shoulder, gaining his attention.

"She wants to talk to you Jon. Go on, don't be rude." She ushered, he rolled his eyes and got up, walking towards the other side of catering. Renee gave Kennedy a quick smile and followed him.

"What's his deal?" Kennedy giggled, sitting back down in her seat and looking at Colby and Joe.

"Renee is his ex girlfriend." Colby whispered loud enough for her to hear. Her eyes widened, and she swallowed, looking back at Jon and the woman.

He seemed to look unamused, which was a good thing for Kennedy. She turned back to the boys and nervously smiled.

"I mean - he doesn'tTheir relationship wasn't that serious, right? I don't have to be worried about anything, should I?" She rambled quickly. Did she have something to worry about?

"They were engaged at one point."

"What!" She sat up slammed her hands on the table gaining the attention of the entire room. She quickly sat back down and mouthed "I'm sorry" to everyone.

"What do you mean they were engaged? What happened?" She placed her hands on either of theirs waiting for a response, Joe and Colby looked at each other and frowned.

"You should ask Jon."

"Ask me what?" Kennedy turned around, seeing her boyfriend standing confused and slightly irritated. She could tell Renee had said something that bothered him.

"I...nevermind, forget about it." She waved her hands, turning back to face Joe and Colby looking down to pick at her food.

"What did she want?" Kennedy mumbled side eyeing Jon, who wriggled.

She sighed and dropped her fork again, getting up and throwing away her food. She saw Renee sitting at another table nearby. Her eyes remained on Jon's who kept his eyes on Kennedy. She didn't say a word and walked out of catering, Jon furrowed his brows and following behind her, catching up.

"What's the matter?" He grabbed onto her arm.

"Nothing, don't worry about it." She faked a smile. She didn't want him to know that she was somewhat insecure about him and Renee's engagement despite not knowing all the details.

"Something is the matter doll, tell me what's up?" He proposed as they continued walked towards his locker room.

"How come you never told me you were engaged to Renee?" She crisscrossed her arms against her chest, standing outside of the door.

Jonathan groaned opening the door ushering her in "Go inside and I'll tell you."

"Fine." She heaved, going inside the locker room and sitting on the couch.

He sat beside her, pulling her body to face his as she fidgeted with her hands. It was either her heart was going to get completely shattered right this second or she would find relief, and she silently prayed for the second option.

"I proposed to Renee six months before we broke it off two summers ago. It's been awhile, I honestly forgot it even happened."

She cocked her head to the side. How could he possibly forget he proposed and was engaged to this woman?

"How could you forget about your engagement?"

"I'm the type of person to move on after things go bad. I don't want to dwell on it and to be honest, her coming up to me today kinda proved that I didn't want to get back with her in the first place."

"She wanted to get back together with you!" Kennedy exclaimed standing up, Jon chuckled lightly and pulled her back down.

"What the fuck, this isn't funny babe." She pushed at his shoulder, agitated.

"Relax...she didn't say it, but I know that's what she was implying. "Maybe we can be friends again?" is what she told me specifically." Jon informed her while he imitated the woman's voice slightly, Kennedy was sure that steam was blowing out of her head.

"She asked you that? How does she not know were together? Is she trying to disrespect me?" Kennedy snapped. She wanted to slap herself for being so welcoming to her earlier.

"Relax, babe, it's not that big of a deal. We both fell out of love with each other and I've moved on to an amazing woman that is you." He placed his hands on her thighs attempting to calm her down.

"I'm not just a rebound, am I?"

She never found herself to be a rebound, but now that they were having this conversation, it really made her think. Renee was much closer in age with Jon and was in that position to give Jon what she needed. Kennedy was still young, and although she was mature for her age, she worried that she couldn't give Jon everything he needed.

He shook his head violently and cupped her cheeks "No of course not, you're not a rebound. Never was and never will be."

"Are you going to fall out of love with me?"

"Is that a trick question?" Jon questioned

Kennedy closed her eyes and mumbled a few curses under her breath and opened them back up to stare into his blue orbs that softened.

"I'm sorry, that was a stupid question." She placed one of her hands on his bicep and he smiled reassuringly.

"It wasn't a stupid question. I just want you to know that you're not a rebound. I know we're still new to this relationship but I love you a lot - more than I've loved someone in a while."

A smiled appeared on her face as she nodded, removing his hands from her cheeks so she could hold them in her small hands.

"Andddd-" He extended his words to kiss her lips briefly.

"I'm not leaving you. Ever." She giggled, holding her pinky to him.

"Promise?" He chuckled rolling his eyes hooking his much bigger pinky with hers.

"Promise." She smiled and leaned in kissing his lips. Somehow he managed to move her body to sit in his lap. He smirked against her lips, hands resting on her hips as she moaned in his mouth before pulling away with the same smirk on her face.

"Now how did I get up here?" She ran her fingers through his shabby hair and he shrugged.

"Beats me. Wanna have some fun before our segment?" He wiggled his brows and she rolled her eyes, getting up to walk towards the showers.

"Where you going doll?" He called out, watching her turn and pull off her shirt.

"I thought you wanted to have some fun?" She teased lifted her brows leaning against the doorframe as she bit back a laugh, watching Jon shuffle up from his seat and make his way towards her.

"You're in for in." He growled, lifting her off her feet as she giggled and pinched his back.

"I'm ready for it." She replied before he took her in and had more than enough fun with her.

_

"The fact that you would choose that Cincinnati street dog over your own father. That's a disgrace on the McMahon name and that is certainly a disgrace on the Helmsley name."

Kennedy rolled her eyes and shook her head bringing the mic up to her mouth.

"You know what dad, I figured this whole thing out." She waved her hands as she walked around the ring, the crowd waiting for her to call The Game out.

"You're jealous of Dean. You're jealous because Dean not only beat the beast, but he beat you. He made an example out of a veteran like you. Brock might have beat Dean a few years ago, but now he reigns supreme while you come out here every week and complain about what Dean and I have."

The crowed laughed seeing Triple H so angry, lifting up the mic to retort but Kennedy held her hand over the top stopping him.

"No, no, I'm not finished dad. You're jealous because Dean and I have a relationship you only wish you and mom could have." She sneered as the crowd "oh'ed" and her father fumed.

"You let mom walk all over you and boss you around while Dean and I have a healthy relationship. But I can't blame her, you did drug her into and she did say that the game comes up a little short in the bedroom."

Kennedy laughed evilly, holding up her fingers in a small gesture making the crowd laughed and Hunter paced around the ring trying to form words.

"It's-It's funny you say that Kennedy, but judging by that mark on your neck it's best we get this entire arena cleaned so we can prevent the entirety of Atlanta getting whatever disgusting sickness you and Dean have."

Kennedy gasped and held a hand over her neck where she knew Jon had left a hickey. Hunter laughed watching his daughter look like a bright red tomato as the crowd fired up with laughter.

"Well, at least Dean is giving me satisfaction. If I recall correctly mom had to go to Kurt Angle, Chris Jericho, Randy Orton - hell, she wasn't even conscious for that one, but it seemed like she got more that night than she did her entire marriage with you."

The sly laughter had dropped from his face as Kennedy smirked and opened her arms wide gloating. It didn't last long though, Hunter had grabbed her by the hair causing her to drop the mic and scream out for help, shaking her head trying to pry her dad's hand out of her head.

"You asked for this." He gritted, placed her in position for the pedigree, but Dean's music erupted making Hunter push his daughter off the side getting ready for the attack.

Dean slid through the ropes, laying punches on Hunter's body and eventually backing him up into the corner before turning around the check on his girlfriend.

"You ok baby?" Jon asked, holding his hand on top of hers that rested on the back of her head.

"Behind you Dean." Her eyes widened seeing Hunter behind him before grabbing Dean and taking control, Kennedy quickly got up and hit her dad below the belt making him fall of his knees. Kennedy laid a few hits in before Jon finished him off by hitting him with dirty deeds.

He took some time to catch his breath while Kennedy held sneered, looking down at her dad. She grabbed Dean by the neck, pressing a searing kiss on his lips while she placed her heeled foot on her dad's chest.

"That's right. He's the man!" Kennedy yelled, lifting Dean's arm up before they both rolled out of the ring and headed backstage.

As they walked through the curtain it was filled with laughter and Kennedy had already knew it was because she and her dad went off script during their promo. But since they were sure they pulled it off well, they wouldn't be in trouble with Vince, but they still had Stephanie to worry about.

"Off script, really you two?" Stephanie asked, but it was obvious that she was enjoying it with the smile she was attempting to hold back.

"Hey, if it's not true then you shouldn't let it bother you - but if it is, not my fault." Kennedy held her hands up in defense as Jon and Vince shook their head at her quickness.

"Whatever Kenny." Her mom chuckled, patting her on the back.

"You're really making me regret giving Jon his own locker room." Paul spoke as he made his way back, Kennedy giggled wrapping her arms around Jon nuzzling her head into his side.

"You act as if you and mom haven't done the deed in the locker room before."

"Kennedy McMahon Levesque!" Paul and Stephanie exclaimed as she laughed along with Jon, while Vince shook his head and placed his headsets back on not waiting to hear any of it.

"What, it's true!" Kennedy pointed out as all four of them laughed.

"Seriously though, at least stop leaving marks - is that one on you too? God, you guys are gross." Paul inspected Jon's neck where there was a hickey that Kennedy obviously left.

She hid her face in his chest, feeling Jon chuckle at her dad's comment.

"We're going to be in Vegas, you staying with Jon?" Stephanie asked Kennedy, who nodded and looked up at Jon.

"Did you guys want to come over? Colby, Joe, and I usually play some poker, you could join." Jon looked towards Paul, who nodded.

"Sounds good, text your mom and I the address and we'll be there." Kennedy nodded and squeezed Jon's side.

"I have some paperwork to do? Wanna come with?"

"Yeah, I'll catch you guys later." Jon nodded towards Stephanie and Paul, who waved.

"No funny business!" Stephanie called out making Jonathan and Kennedy laugh and turn around giving them a reassuring thumbs up.

"You don't really have paperwork do you?" Jon lifted his brow and looked over at Kennedy who nodded guiltily.

"I finished them earlier today, but we can put that sturdy desk to use for something else if you know what I mean."

"Your parents on going to kill me." She giggled, opening the door and pushing him in, being sure to lock in.

"I'll meet you in heaven." She joked, pulling him towards the desk.

A/N: Hey everyone here's a long awaited update! Just an fyi, the match Kennedy will have at WM hasn't been announced yet to the fans, it will happen in a few chapters. Just wanted to let you guys know for some clarification!  If you have any predictions for the book or any comments, please feel free to leave them. I love hearing back from my readers. Remember to vote and comment, don't be silent readers! Check out my other books, Little Ms. Lopez (Dean Ambrose) & Addiction (Seth Rollins).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.2K 954 91
You are about to learn about nineteen year old Audrey Nicole Levesque; the only daughter of Stephanie McMahon and Triple H. You would think that anyo...
426 8 1
The Last Time; Things didn't go as Kim and Dean thought. Once Kim gave birth to their daughter Bridget, things turned a different route for Kim and D...
36K 703 30
Emily Marianne Levesque McMahon is 22 years old and the daughter of The Billion Dollar Princess Stephanie McMahon and The Game Triple H/Hunter.She st...
3.2K 168 41
Catherine Michaels, was last seen 2 months ago. She has come back after a heartbreaking experience and she isn't quite who she used to be. Will the f...