ice cold

By sndolls

what if the boy you used to like starts flirting with you and tries to take your heart again- despite all the... More

1 (short)
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
15
16
17

6

1.9K 111 38
By sndolls

"minha..." you whispered her name and smiled, "she's so cute."

you felt so happy when you met someone who wants to be friends with you. it felt nice, moreover, comforting. even if you didn't talk that much, it was still a great start to have a friend.

"yejin!" jungwon snapped his fingers infront of your face, making you completely startled.

you eyed your cousin with despise, "what??"

"did you open the box i gave you??" he asked. he waited but there was no response from you, "did you or did you not??"

you paused to think for awhile, "no, i didn't... not yet."

"then open it already. tomorrow's the event." he commanded. you shrug your shoulders and continued to walk. you stopped your tracks again and suddenly asked, "what event??"

"it's noona hyerin's birthday tomorrow. you know, your favorite cousin??" he said and you just nodded. but how come you didn't know it until now??

•••••••

"mom.., " you called her on the phone. "are we going to unnie hyerin's birthday tomorrow..?"

you hoped, even with a slightest of chance, she would say yes. it has been a long time since you saw your unnie, and you badly wanted to see here right away. you missed her so much since she left korea for japan. and now, after 8 months, she finally came back!

unnie hyerin was your spoiled cousin. she gets what she wants, when she wants it, and where she wants it. literally everything. she's like the girl version of sunghoon, except that you hated sunghoon very much, and you didn't with her.

she was really nice, and to be honest, you felt so lucky to have her as her cousin. not only you could get toys from her for free, but you could also eat a lot of food from their house. basically, you treated her as your sister, and she treated the same with you too. 

"yes, we're going there, yejin." mom answered softly.

"really??!!"

"im sorry for telling you late. i was planning for us not to go because im really busy at work, but since it's your favorite cousin, i'll make some time."

"thank you so much mom!!" you smiled through the phone, "bye.  good luck on work! fighting!"

it was late in the evening yet you still didn't eat dinner. you were just so excited that you forgot to eat, so now, you planned to buy at your favorite ramen store which is 24/7 open. you grabbed the keys of your house door and went outside. there were only a few people walking on the street, and only a few restaurants were opened. it was comforting to feel some cold air at night where it was peaceful... although a bit scary.

"hot and spicy beef ramen please,," you said as you handed out the money to the cashier lady. she smiled and motioned you to wait on one of the chairs for awhile. "just tell me if you need anything, honey."

you nodded and went at the back spot of the store. "ah finally,, i miss you dear table, dear chair, dear fresh air." you said as you reminiscence your life back when you used to come there.

suddenly, a notification popped from your phone, and you immediately opened it.

     TWITTER

Recommended for you

Recent tweet from sunghoonparkz @realpark_sunghoon

been a while since i last came here. finally i can eat my favorite ramen with my friends!!

with photo

----------------------------------

how tf did this get recommended to you?? is life that mean??

you opened the tweet and your eyes shot wide open,, "WAIT? HE'S HERE??" you pressed the off botton of your phone and stood up to search for him.  not even a second passed, you immediately caught him. he was looking at his phone while smiling, while the other two were also busy with their phones.

"here's your noodles, honey. enjoy!" unnie placed the noodles infront of your table. oh glob. you thought of escaping the place, but the noodles were already there, which made your stomach growl for the nth time already.

you sighed, "it's alright. he won't see me anyway." and then, you started eating.

you opened your phone to see... you liked sunghoon's tweet.

"THE HECK??" you raised your voice as you unliked the tweet. "no,,, it's no use now. he must've gotten the notification!!!"

sunghoonparkz mentioned you in his tweet

@aymyejinie hi bae
------------------------

"FUDGE FUDGE FUDGE." you cursed as you buried your face on the table, "WHY SUNGHOON?? WHY??"

you thought for a moment if you should reply or not.

"if i do, he'd think im still not over him, and if i don't, he'd think im a snob and a stalker for liking his tweet but not replying him." you frowned and ruffled your hair, "this is just a tweet for my sake, why am i overacting??"

you finally made a choice and wrote a reply.

    you replied on his tweet

👍
-----------------------

you sighed, relieved that you already sent your reply. "yes, jang yejin, you're cold cause you're supposed to. that one like was a very, yes very good response. good job."

after a few minutes, you finally finished your ramen. you planned to sneak out of the place and run up to your place. but of course, as the clumsy girl you were, you slipped on your way, right beside sunghoon's table. luckily, you were clever enough to cover your face with your hair.

"you okay??" jake asked and you nodded. you immediately got up and continued to walk, not until, sunghoon called you.

"you forgot your... phone." he paused and eyed it. "this seems familiar."

"ahh,, no." you shook your head and took your phone from his hand.

"alright then. nice pajama by the way. it reminds me of someone." he chuckled a bit that it seemed too obvious he was trying to hold his laugh.

you ignored him and continued to walk. what an exhausting day it really was.

••••••

sunghoonparkz sent you a dm

hi i miss you

you felt your heart ache as you read his random message to you. just then,  he sent another message.

lol wrong send

you rolled your eyes. classic park sunghoon.

but since you already saw this, hi yejin :))

👍

you still wear your cute unicorn pajama

that's cute

ok and??

you're being cold to me yejin,,

didn't know you experience this much coldness
from me in the past

and yet, you still gave your best for me to like
you

sigh,, the things you do for me

ewww,, stop living in the past

i don't care

by the way, what's your phone number??

great,, how casual of u to ask
my phone number, playboy

hey, hey, im over that

not when you're dating sooya

you're so updated about me,,

you still like me, don't u??

of course not

do u know about rumours??

yea and u bealieve those??

uhuh

just give me ur number, jang yejin

nah

okey so what can i do to get dat??

nothing

cuz you will never get it

besides,, what's the point for dat anyway??

you talking to me rn in twitter

i don't have great data signal

and the wifi at school sucks

excuses excuses

come on,, i'll do anything

----

YEyyyyyy YIPPEEE CHAP 6 is DONEE.  A BIT RUSH IF I MAY SAY SO MYSELF BUT MEH, I GUESS ITZ OKEY. ILL TRY TO EDIT IT IF I CAN EHE

THANK U FOR THE 48 READS,, ILY SO MUCH!! PLEASE EXCUSE MY GRAMMATICAL ERRORS AND TYPOS. AYM NOT A GOOD AUTHOR LOL

IM SORRY TOO IF I CANT UPDATE NEXT WEEK CUZ OF SCHOOL WORKS T___T

FIGHTING ENGENES!!  PLEASE VOTE IN MUBEAT. ROOKIE OF THE YEAR. PLEASE THIS IS IMPORTANT FOR ENHYPEN. THAT'S AN AWARD Y'ALL. I CURRENTLY HAVE 600+ BEATS THEN I DROPPEN ABT 150.

3 BEATS CAN COUNT AS 1 VOTE. ALL U NEED IF TO DOWNLOAD "MUBEAT" APP AND WATCH SOME ADS. IT DOESN'T TAKE LONG AND IT'S WORTH IT. ALRIGHT BYE HIHI

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.3K 1.8K 37
"You like me, don't you?" in which a girl continues to tease her classmate for liking her when in reality, he really doesn't.
5.8K 224 10
In which sunghoon is the boss of the park company but he is also so cold and scary that his employees dont dare come close to him, people get attract...
54.9K 2.6K 20
"i'm deeply in love with you, jay." wherein the cold-hearted student council president or also called the ice prince, having a huge crush on the new...
175K 5.6K 31
A story between a nerd named Choi Y/N and the school heart-rob, and professional ice skater named Park Sunghoon. Sunghoon has a cold personality towa...