Down To The Rabbit Hole!

By ImTheUnderTaker_28

Well what did you expect? that's right motherfuckers it's a TRAP WITH A HUUUUUGE DICK!! Let's see what wil... More

1
2 Mission: Finding Bunny

3 Finding Bunny II

454 16 15
By ImTheUnderTaker_28

Third person's PoV

When Team RWBY finally excited Ozpins office Ozpins fake composure crumbles. Ozpin tried to reach his mug with his now shaky hands, he is about to reach it till an image flashed

His hands hit the mug resulting the mugs hot content (which is probably caffeine or cocaine) poured to his crotch frying his weiners.

Ozpin: "AHHHHHHHHH!"

-------
--------------

Yang's PoV

Rubes been fighting the pilot coz she wants to arrive Vale more quickly but the pilot refuses to let go of the controls.

Ruby: "comeoncomeoncomeon!"

Pilot: "I REFUSE! You don't license or the authority to drive a bullhead! You'll put the other passengers in danger! As the captain of this bullhead it's my responsibility to secure the passengers safety! You should go back to your seat coz no matter what I won't give the control! OVER MY DEAD BODY!" He said in full determination while pushing Ruby's face using his one hand. Other passengers almost tear up from this man's speech and from his dedication to his work and start cheering for the pilot. Seeing this Ruby stopped bugging the pilot and calmly stand behind the pilot.

Ruby: "you know what, you are right!" She reach Crescent Rose from her back and point it to the pilots head. "bye bye then!" Then she pulled the trigger.

*BANG*

Weiss: "WTF RUBY!" She shout in panic and shock.

Seeing what happened other passengers starts to panicking and running inside the bullhead like a bunch of headless chickens.

Ruby with the help of blake (who seems have experience handling and disposing dead bodies) casually humming while moving the pilots dead body on the side and taking over the controls.

Ruby: "oh please~ I know how to drive bullheads, I played all Mario Bullhead games, trust me! I know what I'm doing." She cheerfully replied while messing around to bullheads control.

Needles to say..... The bullhead crashed.

Weiss:

Blake:

Yang: "Well that didn't end very well." I said casually walking out of the bullhead.

Weiss slowly walk out the bullhead with wobbly legs, while Blake was being carried by Ruby by her shoulder.

Weiss: "didn't end well? DIDN'T END WELL?! THIS IS DISASTER! THE BULLHEAD CRASHED! THE PILOT IS DEAD! OTHER PASSENGERS ARE EITHER INJURED OR DEAD! HOW CAN WE EXPLAIN THIS HUH?!" she roared angrily.

Ruby: "hehe" she shyly laugh while twiddling her index fingers together.

Weiss: "EHE TE NANDAYO!" she is on fire berating Ruby nonstop.

Blake: ".....I want your cleaning service.... Yes....yes....yes don't worry bout it, I'll send it to you.... It's on the outskirts of vale.... I want things be spotless..... Yes... Thank you. Goodbye." she said while talking to her scroll suspiciously. Blake catched me looking at her, she signaled me an okay sign. We already know Blake's not soooooo hidden secret background, and we don't mind it's all in the past now...... Or that's what the others know heh.
----------
Moments later we decided to leave after "convincing" the "survivors" to not tell anyone what actually happened. It took a lot of time and bullets but it was worth it.

Weiss: "huh? This is? What are we doing here? It's too early to have dinner!" She said totally confused on what's happening.

Yang: "relax pop-cycle, according to what my sources told me this is where our Mr. Boyfri-"

Ruby: "M Y B O Y F R I E N D!" she roared cutting me off.

Yang: "....right, her boyfriend." I squinted my eyes looking down to this lil twirp with my now red eyes. "work place." I continued.

Yang: "if I'm not mistaken your mother is also a share holder of this place." I said while looking to a clipboard of information we all gathered using my " friends" and Blake's "buddies" connection.

Weiss: "my mom? Let me see." She said totally confused on what her mothers action and looked to the clipboard. "So this is where her wines coming from."

Blake: "let's go in we can't solve anything by staying outside." We all nodded in agreement and walk in to the fancy hotel restaurant with Ruby on the front still fuming with anger.

Guard: "welcome to Ede-"

*WHACK*

The Guard didn't finished his sentence before the door hit his face because of Ruby violently opening the door and walk in straight to the receptionist desk like a landlord collecting her rents payment.

Ruby slammed her hands to the desk angry.

Ruby: "WHERE IS HE!"she yelled like Batman asking the Joker where he hide the hostages. I facepalmed, Weiss is shock and Blake is Blake.

Yang: *sigh* "I'm sorry about that." Using my strength I drag Ruby far away to the shaking receptionist. Weiss step in to talk to the scared receptionist.

Weiss: "sorry about my deranged team leader-"

Ruby: "I CAN HEAR YOU BEST FRIEND!" she yelled hearing what Weiss called her. I covered her mouth using my hand.

Yang: "shut up! Do you want to meet y/n or not?!" I asked her still covering her mouth, she can't talk so she just nodded. "Good,now behave."

Weiss: "whatever." she rolled her eyes and look to the receptionist "I Weiss Schnee want to check in."

--------------
--------------------------

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand cut! 🎬

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

699K 57.7K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
772K 28.6K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
155K 17.1K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
459K 31.3K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...