Sophie's Sister (Mamma Mia x...

By JamesPottersWife123

What if Donna Sheridan had not only one daughter but, two daughters. Isabella and Sophia Sheridan, also know... More

Introducing Isabella
The Love Interest
A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Character face claims

Chapter 2

245 4 0
By JamesPottersWife123

Right now me and Remus are waiting for the boys to come over to our house. After a couple of minutes I went to our mailbox and looked to see if we had any mail I saw a couple of things in the mailbox and took them out carrying them inside while looking at it. Right as I got to the door I heard shouting and automatically knew that the boys had arrived, I then walked into the main room and saw the last thing. It was a letter from Kalokari so I opened it and saw an invitation to Sophie's wedding and squealed "what, what is it" asked Remus worried "my cousin Sophie is getting married and we got invited" "are you guys going" asked Sirius "actually you lot would be coming with us, because this invitation says we are allowed to bring our friends with us" "where is it" "in Greece, and on a island called Kalokari" "Can we go" asked James "Sure" and then we all went and got packed before starting our journey to Kalokari.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

514K 14.6K 107
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
262K 9.1K 104
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
116K 13.7K 21
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
182K 5.3K 68
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...