Sophie's Sister (Mamma Mia x...

By JamesPottersWife123

What if Donna Sheridan had not only one daughter but, two daughters. Isabella and Sophia Sheridan, also know... More

Introducing Isabella
The Love Interest
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Character face claims

A/N

234 2 0
By JamesPottersWife123

Just so you know, I won't have who's POV it is in, in different fonts I will be putting a picture of who it is at the top like in this A/N I have a drawing of a girl! Peter is NOT a traitor, and Isabella knows about magic and so does lots of people on the island. On the next page I will post who I imagine as the characters. I DON'T OWN CHARACTERS EXCEPT FOR MY OC/ISABELLA! And the people from the Marauders Era share the same belief's as people on the island (about Greek Gods and Goddesses).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224K 14.7K 20
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
373K 6.2K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
400K 12.1K 93
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

153K 3.6K 50
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...