Sophie's Sister (Mamma Mia x...

By JamesPottersWife123

What if Donna Sheridan had not only one daughter but, two daughters. Isabella and Sophia Sheridan, also know... More

The Love Interest
A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Character face claims

Introducing Isabella

370 3 3
By JamesPottersWife123

Hi my name is Isabella Rose Sheridan and I am 20 years old. I have a twin sister named Sophie and we love each other very dearly but we couldn't be more different. I love helping around the hotel and one day I hope to be able to take over for mom and run the hotel. Meanwhile Sophie wants to get off the island and explore the world with her fiance Sky. A lot of people say I am like my mom was when she was younger, and I am proud of it because she is a very strong and wonderful person. She raised me and Sophie by herself not having any family to help her, like my 'dad' or my 'grandma' but she got through it with the support of people on the island as well as her best friends. One day I hope to be exactly like her, strong, kind-hearted, and overall a wonderful hardworking person. That's all about me but, you may hear/see more things about me that I didn't mention but that's a surprise for now!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

724K 26.7K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
435K 10.9K 60
𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐝𝐨𝐧, 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲, 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐫...
134K 4.7K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...