The Day Bakugou Babysat

By _thedarkismyfriend_

It's a day off for class 1-A and Bakugou decides to stay at his dorm and relax while the rest of the class he... More

The Day Bakugou Babysat

1.1K 74 31
By _thedarkismyfriend_

"Why do I have to babysit?! It's my day off!" Bakugou screeches at Aizawa, his eyes narrowed.

"There's no one else to take care of her. And besides, I doubt you have anything planned."

Bakugou growls and is about to respond to his teacher's accusation when he feels a tug at the hem of his shirt. He glances down to see a small, grey haired girl looking back up at him.

"Please Bakugou? I promise I won't cause any trouble."

Bakugou's mouth falls open and he looks between Eri and Aizawa, who is looking far too snide to not have planned this.

The bastard.

"Ugh fine! I'll babysit the brat."

"Thank you Bakugou, I appreciate it. Now, I have to get going, be good Eri." Aizawa says, turning on his heel and walking towards the door.

"I will! Love you dad!"

Aizawa looks over his shoulder once more, "I love you too." Then he walks out the door, leaving Bakugou and Eri alone in the common room.

"So, what do you want to do, Unicorn?" Bakugou asks gruffly, looking down at Eri who has a pout on her lips.

"My name is Eri, not Unicorn!"

"Well you sure look like one. C'mon, I'm hungry, let's get some food."

Eri scampers behind Bakugou, following the teen into the kitchen.

"What're you going to make?" She asks, standing on her tiptoes to see what Bakugou is putting on the counter.

"We are going to make curry. The rest of the idiots will be back from the mall pretty soon and are too dumb to make their own dinner. I'm usually the one that cooks." Bakugou pulls out a pot from one of the cabinets, placing it down with a huff.

"That's sweet of you! But isn't curry spicy? I don't like spicy things."

"First of all I am NOT sweet! I just do it so I never owe anyone a favor. And second, we're gonna make you a version that isn't spicy. I'm not gonna torture you like that."

"Oh! Thank you!"

"You're welcome. Now grab the rice from over there." Bakugou points to a cabinet next to the fridge.

"Okay!"

After gathering all the supplies, Bakugou instructs Eri to watch the rice as it cooks while he prepares the rest of the ingredients. Eri does so dutifully, stirring the grains every few minutes with a wooden spoon.

"How's it looking Unicorn?"

"Good I think! The water is almost gone though."

"That means it's almost done, let me taste it." Bakugou scoops a spoonful of rice from the pot and tries it, raising an eyebrow at the taste.

"It's not bad, shortie. Here, you try." He grabs another spoon and hands it to Eri.

The girl picks up a few grains and blows on them for a second before putting them in her mouth. Her eyes light up and she looks at Bakugou as she chews.

"It's so good!"

Bakugou laughs, patting her head. "Calm down, it's just rice. Wait until it's finished."

Eri smiles up at Bakugou, "I can't wait!"

~Time Skip~

An hour later, Bakugou and Eri stand proudly in front of three containers of curry. One without any spice for Eri, one with a lot for Bakugou, and the last with a mild amount for the rest of class 1-A.

"It smells so good! Can we eat now?" Eri asks excitedly.

"Yeah, let me get you a plate."

Bakugou rummages around until he finds two plates, placing them both on the counter. He takes one and starts piling food onto it. Eri feels her mouth start to water.

"Here you go. Go sit on the couch and find something to watch, I'll be there in a second."

Eri takes her plate and walks off, putting her food on the coffee table and sitting down. She grabs the remote from the table and turns the tv on, looking for something to watch.

Her eyes light up when she sees that Mulan is on.

Bakugou joins her soon after, his eyes holding a glint of amusement as he sees what Eri put on.

"Have you tried it yet?" He asks.

"No, I was waiting for you!" Eri replies, making room for Bakugou on the couch.

"Thanks Unicorn," Bakugou ruffles Eri's hair again, sitting down next to her.

Once he's settled, both of them clasp their hands together. "Itadakimasu!" They both exclaim.

Eri grabs her fork and plate, scooping up some of the curry and eating it.

"Mmm! It's so good!" She says around bites of food.

"Of course it is, we made it. Now stop talking with your mouth full." Bakugou retorts hypocritically around his own mouthful of curry.

The two turn their attention to the movie as they eat, with Bakugou more interested than Eri expected.

Once they both finish their plates of curry, they shift around to get more comfortable. Bakugou stretches out on the couch, with Eri resting on top of him, using the explosive teen as a pillow.

"Mulan's pretty cool isn't she?" Bakugou asks as the movie drones on.

"Yeah!" Eri pipes up. "She beats up all the bad guys! And she made friends with a dragon!"

"She did. But she also proved that girls are just as capable as boys are. When you grow up, there might be people who say you can't do something just because you're a girl. If that happens, prove them wrong. And then punch them. That usually gets the message across."

Eri looks up at the blonde, her head tilted slightly. "Don't worry, I will! People who say those things are meanies, and meanies are never right!"

"That's right. But don't be afraid to ask for help, you hear me Unicorn? That's something I've been trying to work on, it's a slow process but I want to be better." He glances down at Eri with a smirk. "My point is, if you need help, ask someone. And make sure that someone is me. We can kick butt together."

Eri giggles and lays her head back down. "I'll remember that, thanks."

Bakugou grunts a response, ending their conversation.

Eri and Bakugou continue watching the movie, or so Eri thinks. Because about twenty minutes later Eri hears soft snores from above her and when she looks up, Bakugou is asleep.

She smiles and pulls the blanket over her shoulders closer, letting out a quiet yawn. And though she tries to keep her eyes open, she eventually gives in and falls asleep.

~Time Skip~

Class 1-A walks into the common room loudly, but stops when they see who's there.

Bakugou and Eri lay asleep on the couch. Eri is resting on Bakugou's chest with the blonde's arm draped over her protectively. Bakugou himself snores quietly with a soft expression on his face.

"Be quiet everyone, let them rest," Iida lectures, convincing the class to disperse.

Kirishima and Mina make their way into the kitchen and find the curry left out with a note beside it.

Take what you want losers. Eri and I made it so you better thank her in the morning.

Kirishima chuckles as he reads the note while Mina tells the class.

That evening, at least half the class snaps a picture of Bakugou and Eri before retreating to their rooms with a plate of food in hand.

And when Aizawa returns a half hour later to retrieve Eri, he smiles a little when he finds her. Midoriya asks him to let Eri sleep at the dorms so she isn't disturbed, and he agrees, finding a spot to curl up in his yellow sleeping bag.

"I'm definitely making him babysit again," Aizawa mutters to himself before dozing off, leaving the dormitory quiet and content.

~~~

Author's Note: Woo hoo! Two fics in a day! My brain's actually working for once 😎✌️
Let me know if there's anything you wanna see me write for MHA. I love you all 💛🧡💚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 39.1K 92
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
21.6K 1.1K 24
Bill Cipher, master of the minds plan is about to become reality. But there is one problem.....He fears that Dipper and Mabel Pines will get in the w...
783K 17.6K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.