LOVERS | Draco x reader |

By del934

COMPLETE! 🙌🏼IT GETS BETTER I PROMISE THE START IS JUST A LITTLE BORING🙌🏼 --------- This is y/n's journey... More

Info on the story
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 13
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69 😏
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100 - Epilogue

Part 63

1.6K 40 24
By del934

I didn't get much sleep that night, I woke up 4 hours after I fell asleep and tossed and turned since.

George left me but left a note when I fully woke up.

Y/n,

See me in the great hall for breakfast, I've sorted umbitch out, she said you can do your detention this morning after you eat. And I've spoken to Fred, nothings coming out of him. I am ashamed but come see me love.

George W.

I took a deep breath and sighed, I wasn't sure if I could face Fred without crying..... but I pushed them thoughts aside while I got dressed and grabbed my bag then left.

Everyone, I assumed was in the hall eating, seeing as the corridors were empty with just the ghosts walking around and the paintings talking like they do.

A new decree was put up, 'all students will submit to questioning about suspected illicit activities' what a bunch of bullshit.

I sighed and walked in, Blaise looked at me then back down, the same with Draco.

George lit up when he saw me, Fred moved to sit next to angelina when I walked in.

Ron, Harry and Hermione all looked concerned.....

"Hello" I breathed out and sat next to George.

"Hello sweet" he smiled and handed me a plate of food.

"Thank you" I grinned and ate.

I could feel angelinas stares but I Dare not look at them.

"Y/n umbridge said your detention will go through when she questions you about 'suspected illicit activities'" Ron scoffed.

"Ok, bet she's not questioning the slytherins is she?" I huffed.

They all shook their heads. She's like Dumbledore in a way, fucking favouritism against a house, that's one thing I didn't like about Dumbledore and the other, the fact he keeps disappearing and Hagrids fucked off somewhere.

"Harry any word on where the fuck Hagrid is? I want some of his tea." I scoffed.

"No idea y/n" he said and he stood up, George the same and he held out his hand to me.

"shall we?" He smirked.

"We shall" I grinned back and took his hand to stand up as we all left the hall to pink swamps office for questioning.

-

"Ok turns out we're not needed till later, I dunno what she said to be honest. Quiet frankly I don't give a shit. Oh And your detentions been cut forward to tonight." Ron came out the classroom where people were lining up in.

"Great, we can go practice then." Harry beamed.

"Fantastic" I huffed.

-

This lesson, we were making sure people got a hold of what we had learnt already and that they could control their magic properly and not turn the spells into something much worse.

"Here" I grabbed Fred's arm, he flinched then tensed as I guided his wrist to the movement he was supposed to do.

"Your welcome." I muttered and walked off helping some others.

"That's amazing Luna!" She held up one of the students on her own in the air.

I walked over to a group where Harry was helping, he was being extra close with cho Chang and she got flustered when he helped her, causing her to drop Nigel from the air.

"O shit!" I yelled.

"I'm ok, I'm ok." He stood up giving me a thumbs up, I laughed it off.

-

The next morning before our session, also I did go to my detention hence why my hand was extra bandaged up now.

Filch was putting up another decree, Umbitch had it out for us this time, the twins put chocolates out for filch last night which ended up in him having pimpled everywhere in his face.

I walked down the stairs with Ron to see what decree it was, Draco and his little fucking gang were all smirking up at it so it won't be good, once they left all laughing and shit, we had a look.

'Those wishing to join the inquisitorial squad for extra credit, may sign up at the high inquisitors office.'

"I'll be back in a second." I told Ron and walked over to Draco and Blaise.

"Your not seriously joining that sad excuse for a squad are you?" I looked between them both.

"I think it's amazing, gonna do good around hogwarts for once." Draco boasted and shoved jelly in his mouth.

"Hope you choke" I spat and walked off to my table.

-

Lessons in the ROR still went as they should, students did really well and were getting the hang of it, not needing mine and Harry's help much more.

Meaning me and Harry played around a lot.

Draco and Blaise certainly did join that squad, they had badges and everything.

Me and Harry were currently fixing peoples wand holds on their wrists.

I let Harry do Fred's before I end up crying, this ignoring me and not being my friend has really got to me.

"Working hard is important, but there's something that matters much more, believing in yourself, think of it this way, every great wizard in history has started out nothing more than we are now, students! If they can do it, why not us?" Harry said some pretty inspiring words.

"Very encouraging." I patted his shoulder as we passed and he rolled his eyes and snickered.

I helped a few more students out, this was looking more and more promising by the day!.

-

The next day, we huddled into a circle, each casting a spell on one of the dummy's, someone put it into the air then passed it to Ginny.

"REDUCTO!" She yelled and it burst into ashes.

"Oh my god gin!" I yelped.

The twins looked at each other and scoffed at her as she smiled.

"Expelliarmus!" Neville casted once again when we were in smaller groups, I was on the other side to Harry and everyone went silent, I turned around from helping dean and Neville did it! He casted Expelliarmus!

"WELL DONE NEVILLE!" I yelled and ran up to him with a hug.

"I KNEW YOU WOULD GET IT" I kissed his cheek and his face went red, some of the other girls kissed his cheek too and he soon looked like a tomato.

"Well done Neville!" Harry patted his back.

-

"So that's it for this lesson, now we're not going to be meeting again until the holidays, so just keep practicing on your own as best you can and well done everyone great work!" Harry did a lil speech for the end of term.

We all clapped for each other, I was so proud of what this group has become.

This Christmas..... shit. Well the only thing I knew was I was going to get a break, kind of.

It gave me time to think about me and draco, study more, and fully heal my fucking hand.

But I didn't know where I was going.  I surely didn't want to go home.... I wanted to go to the burrow.... but with Fred I wasn't too sure.

Me, Hermione and Ron shared the same smirk as we watched Harry stare at cho, I still hated her for the Cedric thing but they were cute together.

"See you in the common room Harry" Hermione suddenly spoke, we walked back away from him and grabbed our things.

When everyone was leaving and saying merry Christmas, I wanted to speak to the twins about christmas.

Although I waited while they spoke to Harry, they had new Weasley products.... they never told me..

"We've been thinking Harry" they were too far away to tell who's who.

"We could always slip umbridge some puking pastilles into her tea!"

"Or fever fudge! They give you these-" George got cut off,  i knew it was him by how he scoffed.

"That sounds great guys but could you excuse me?" Harry asked, patiently.

"Rude" I called and Harry just smirked.

I followed the twins out, Fred walked ahead of me and George.

"George I can't do this anymore, I can't stop pretending we're not friends, well we aren't but it doesn't feel real. I can't let this go....."

"It's ok, I'm sure he will come around soon. You staying for christmas?" He asked me.

We entered the common room and I just about answered "yes! I was wait-" I got stopped when Fred picked angelina up and kissed her then said she said this, "how about I come over for Christmas? You know, to meet your family." She smiled.

I felt sick. No way.

"Actually George I'll just go home it's- it's fine." I gulped.

"Don't you dare, your coming weather you like it or not" he pulled me back.

"Y/n you best be coming over for Christmas?" Ron asked, Out of no where.

"pretty sure it's at grimmauld place." He said decently loud.

"Tell the whole house why don't you?" George whispered harshly.

"Yes omg that sounds amazing." I breathed out and smiled, I wasn't allowing that rat though to step foot into Sirius' house.

Fred must have heard our conversation.

"Um ange actually you can't, we're not staying at home, I can't say much other than that, and the whole family isn't together at the moment..." He sighed.

Hahahahahaha.

"Oh ok, write to me though will you? I'll miss you." She looked at me, scoffed then kissed Fred.

Girl I don't want him, I just want him as a friend again.

"And don't speak to her" she muttered, although we all heard and she looked at me when she said it.

"What?" Ron spat at her.

"Oh nothing Ron get out of it." Fred spat back at him.

"Fred I'll get bill and Charlie-"

"Fuck off Ronald. Why can't you all leave me and angelina alone huh? I'd rather stay with her than all of you. Except you George." Fred spat back.

Great here come my tears again.

They fell slowly then more came and they sped up, the only one who noticed was Fred, he looked right at me as I cried, I started sniffling then it soon turned into sobbing.

I turned around and began to walk up the stairs to my dorm, George slowly following, staring daringly towards Fred.

"I-I can't do this anymore." He muttered to angelina.

"What are you on about?? Fredrick your not leaving me for her! I love you a lot" she pulled his face to hers, Fred's tears falling onto her hands, I hadn't noticed until she started wiping them off his face.

"No im not Doing this, you can't force me to not speak to her daily, she's my closest friend behind George and I could never let her go! Do you understand me? I should have listened to her when she found out we were a thing, you fucking used me, over and over again, slept behind my back, used me for sex too and money which I barely have, yes Harry and Cedric gave their winnings towards the shop but that's what I need it for, not a selfish little whore like you." He cried out to her, she ran off out of pure embarrassment then he turned to me.

"If you don't forgive me it's fine I-"

I cut him off by running down the steps and into his arms, just purely sobbing.

"F-Fred" I shuddered. It felt good to have a hug from him finally.

"I-I'm so so s-Sorry y/n she.. she was threatening me and I couldn't do it no longer, I couldn't stand t-there and watch you cry and hurt over me." He cried out.

"I-it's ok Freddie" I mumbled into his chest.

I heard sniffles behind us, George was wiping some tears away, Ron went back to hermione not really seeing the deal.

"Come here" I laughed and we all hugged.

"If you think for one second I was going to stay alive during Christmas without you two speaking then you have another thing coming." George scoffed.

We laughed and stopped when Harry came into the common room, tie a mess and hair all floofy.

"Harry I would love to know how that kiss went, don't ask me how I know I'm not stupid, but tell me in the morning, we're off to bed." I sniffed and laughed.

Me and the twins went in my room, we squished into my bed, causing once again, a Weasley sandwich.
We were all so tired after crying that we fell asleep in our uniforms, awaiting the holidays.
-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 4.1K 127
- THIS IS A CONTINUATION OF A BOOK, NOT A STANDALONE STORY - ❝𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐜𝐚...
26.9K 529 61
Haley Snape finally gets to attend Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry although against her so called "fathers" wishes. But the two will do an...
353K 11.5K 83
In a world where life never became fair, tears were endless and pain was normalised. For a man, a felon - Death Eater, Belle's graciousness blew in...
415K 14.7K 200
❝𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐨...