The People Who're Supposed To...

By dummyt

Latest Chapters can be found at https://dummynovels.com/novel/the-people-whore-suppose-to-kill-me-all-fell-fo... More

Chapter 1: First day of being a cannon fodder
Chapter 2: Extremely delicious
Chapter 3: Marking possesions
Chapter 4: Complete care
Chapter 5.1 Retracting one's claw
Chapter 5.2 Retracting one's claws
Chapter 6.1 Tamed
Chapter 6.2 Tamed
Chapter 7.1 Tail
Chapter 7.2 Tail
Chapter 8 Kiss
Chapter 9: Not allowed
Chapter 10: An upright writer
Chapter 11: Rubbing a soft belly
Chapter 12: Favorite thing is the ball
Chapter 13: Starting to panic
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16.1 Welcome
Chapter 16.2: Welcome
Chapter 17: Moved
Chapter 18: Okay, here we go
Chapter 19.1 Fierce
Chapter 19.2
Chapter 20: I'm back
Chapter 21: Jealousy
Chapter 22.1 Earth
Chapter 22.2 Earth
Chapter 22.3: Earth
Chapter 23.1: Teasing the cat
Chapter 23.2: Teasing the cat
Chapter 23.3: Teasing the cat
Chapter 24: Mine
Chapter 25: Ring finger
Chapter 26: Proposal
Chapter 27: Getting closer
Chapter 28: He is very good
Chapter 29: Consequences
Chapter 30: Open your eyes
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44 part 1
Chapter 44 part 2
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52: Arc 3
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113

Chapter 108

894 49 2
By dummyt

Edited by: meowmiao

The strange, ancient-looking pavilion carried the same aura as the ghost city. Of course, the human realm didn't lack historical buildings or things of this sort. Xie Lan was naturally aware of this fact.

Actually, he preferred to do this sort of thing at home. Home referred to the house where the youth lived in the human realm. When they did it at home, he could press him down on the bed, the sofa, or the carpet. Even the dining table and kitchen, as well as the bathroom, were all places they had tried before.

Although he had thought of this, the Heidis narrowed his eyes. He couldn't wait any longer.

For the Heidis, humans were a tempting delicacy they could not resist. When he took over the identity of 'Eli', Xie Lan was inevitably affected by this instinct. However, his hunger was not the kind where he wanted to swallow this delicious meal. He wanted to savour it in another manner.

Although his memory was fuzzy, Xie Lan remembered his appearances in the other worlds.

With a different form, his personalities naturally differed but they all had one common point- he only developed affection for one special person.

He would consciously give his heart away little by little, and if he didn't have a heart, he would simply create one. A heart that couldn't beat could be forcefully resurrected after meeting that person.

The cold object in his chest was beating as usual, ah... no, it was beating faster than usual.

Narrowing his eyes, he buried his face into the crook of the youth's neck and took a whiff. He could keenly detect the mark he had left not too long ago, which made this Heidis snuggle even more happily.

No matter how many times he marked this person, it wasn't enough. It was better when he finished the complete mark because they could do it many times and the smell lingering was even stronger than before.

With 'Eli's' current obsession with marks, the Heidis embraced the drunken delicacy. He lowered his head to capture his lips, tongue effortlessly prying through the pair of lips pressed together. Then, he began to taste his sweet dessert.

With the after-effects of the alcohol, the drunken youth would have dozed off if there was no one to harass him. He just laid on the bed and blearily mumbled the two syllabus 'Qiuqiu' before falling asleep.

He didn't know what his nasally hum brought him. The tongue that had invaded his mouth caused Gu Yan's brows to pinch. He wanted to turn away but no matter how he tried, he wasn't successful.

The hand at the back of his head locked him in place and he needed permission from the owner of the hand if he wanted to turn away.

Although he was drunk and his train of thought had become sluggish, his sense of touch hadn't been affected. With such a deep and passionate kiss, it was inevitable for Gu Yan to have a reaction.

With his head held in a fixed position, Gu Yan cracked open his eyes. It took several seconds before the sight of a silver-haired officer became clear. "Qiuqiu, stop messing around..."

The alcohol he'd consumed earlier gave the youth's face a light flush and even the corners of his eyes were red. There was a slight fragrance of alcohol on him. When he spoke, his voice was slightly hoarse, and coupled with his unfocused gaze, his words lacked any strictness. In any case, he couldn't be strict when it came to his lover.

The silver-haired officer had momentarily broken their kiss to give the youth a slight chance to speak. Even if he was an officer, he was also the Heidis Emperor who ruled for hundreds of years. He quietly waited for the youth to finish speaking before he gently pressed a finger against his lips.

His white gloves had long been stripped away. Only when it came to this person, the Heidis Emperor disliked having another layer separating them.

The scent of intoxication. When he was kissing the youth earlier, he had tasted the residual flavour of alcohol. His light-coloured eyes narrowed as he savoured the lingering taste. As for what he was savouring, only the Heidis himself knew.

"Ah Yan agreed." Xie Lan drawled amidst his pondering over the aftertaste.

Hm...? What did he agree to? After thinking for a long time, Gu Yan, who was still muddled from the alcohol, was at a loss.

Compared to the youth's drunken reaction, the sober silver-haired officer's actions were much quicker. The words he said while under the influence were still said. The Heidis wouldn't let go of such a delicacy that was in front of him.

He lowered his head to nibble on the youth's neck. There were two different scents mingling – one belonged to the youth while the other was the mark he had made.

Gu Yan, who was still dizzy and drowsy, wanted to tell his lover not to disturb his sleep, but was licked until he couldn't stay asleep. He was used to indulging his lover and couldn't bring himself to be stern. He feebly pushed the other person away while allowing him to continue his assail. Following that, he was gradually awakened.

Gu Yan's alcohol-induced sleepiness was chased away by the constant disturbance. When he was finally awake, he thought it might be good to continue being drunk. Several hours had passed since.

"The chaise[1] really suits Ah Yan." Especially under such a situation. The silver-haired officer was currently carrying out the request he had put forth earlier, causing Gu Yan to immediately wake up. They weren't at home so they couldn't play on the sofa or the dining table. However, the chaise lounge and desk seemed to be a good idea.

It was a completely natural thing for couples to do in the middle of the night, especially after seeing the youth's indulging acquiescence even when he was awake. The Ghost King shrouded in the silver-haired officer's appearance continued to disturb the youth ... until an unexpected guest arrived.

"Xie..." Just as the first word left his lips, he stopped.

There was a hissing sound akin to the space being torn apart. The ghost that had just made the sound was immediately slammed into the wall by an unknown force and an invisible grip tightened around its throat. It was pressed against the wall, its feet hung above the ground.

With such pressure pressing down on it, this ghost didn't dare resist despite the pain. Instead, it broke out into a sweat when a pair of ice-cold eyes swept over it. Its frozen heart that refused to beat before suddenly thumped in agitation.

Why did it choose such a timing to appear? The ghost who'd just accepted this task was now trembling from fear in the face of disaster. Although it hadn't actually seen anything, it could guess what sort of situation this was. But it really didn't see its boss's lover's appearance – he was completely blocked.

"He can't see anything." Without thinking, Xie Lian cut off that ghost's sight and told the youth softly. He must carefully take into consideration a human's sense of shame. This was something he'd learnt from his experience in the other worlds.

Even if he couldn't see, he could still hear it. Right now, Gu Yan was unmoving but he couldn't help feeling nervous.

"You have one minute." Xie Lian gave his subordinate a minute's worth of time to spit out everything. Embarrassment would lead to anxiety and would cause a humans' muscles to tense. Xie Lian could feel it.

The ghost whose neck was seized against the world looked like he'd been granted great amnesty. He knew what consequences there would be if he didn't finish speaking before one minute was up, so he dared not tarry. He immediately began to rattle off and summed up the matter in a few sentences.

From his words, the ghost was an envoy the hard-at-work Xu Qiu had sent from the ghost city. His master had designated the Hui Yun ghosts, also known as unlucky ghosts, to be sent here. They intended to stay in the human realm to capture the remaining evil spirits.

" Act according to what was ordered. Additionally, take the evil spirit in the next courtyard away." With this, Xie Lian threw his subordinate out unhesitatingly. His expression was cold throughout.

His gaze fell onto the dark-haired youth still reclined on the chaise and very quickly, he lowered his head to kiss the youth's reddened eyes. He continued to disturb the other person's rest. A whole day was a whole day. Since he had made such a request, he would accomplish it. Therefore, Gu Yan was subjected to a cycle of being roused from his half-asleep stupor to a state of being wide-awake, and finally, back to a state of semi-consciousness before he was awoken by the daylight.

By the time everything was said and done, an entire day had passed.

"In the future... drunken words don't count." With a hand on his waist, Gu Yan said expressionlessly. However, he wasn't able to maintain it for long because his partner cunningly reverted from a human appearance into a cat-like Heidis form, purring as he snuggled in his arms.

Neither his expression nor tone could carry a hint of severity. In the end, his arm instinctively reached out to stroke the furry back. After a brief moment of internal struggle, Gu Yan gave in.

They returned to the room where Gu Yan found a pair of scissors from the drawer. He patted the cat. "Didn't you say your hair was too long and cumbersome?"

His implication was clear. The Heidis in his arms tilted his head and changed his tune upon reverting back to his aloof military commander form. "I like it now."

His tone and expression showed no signs of reluctance, as if this change had come about naturally.

Since this person liked it, he also liked it. Even if he hated it before, this hate would turn into love.

[1]kinda like a couch

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 12.2K 15
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
624K 25.6K 64
A collection of short stories. Explore the world of Pakistani novellas✨ 1. Love Lessons by Professor ✓ 2. Bitter Sweet Love ✓ 3. Silent Tears ✓ 4. Th...
990K 62.7K 32
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
588K 34.4K 33
|ROSES AND CIGARETTES Book-I| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. °•°•°•°•° "Junoon ba...