RED VELVET [SEULRENE] - Short...

By eriseulrene23

Just a short story collections of SeulRene yeeett❣️ exciting..... More

A/N
The Gift - part 1
The Gift - part 2
The Gift - part 3
The Gift - finale
Hello?
The way I love you - part 2
The way I love you - finale
My Epilogue
My Epilogue 2
My Epilogue 2.1
My Epilogue 2.2
My Epilogue 2.3
My Epilogue 3
Our Time - part one

The way I love you - part 1

1.4K 35 6
By eriseulrene23

You met thousands of people who don't connect with you but what if you'll come across a special person that makes you happy, make your heart beats rapidly, changes you to a better person but........... in a dream. Will you choose to sleep forever or wake up everyday without that person anymore?

Bae Irene is a freelancer, she goes around Seoul to offers services, she often work several jobs for multiple clients one at a time. Her life was never easy, dating wasn't her thing. A lot men want to be her boyfriend, they even offer marriage but Irene always reject them. She always believe that love is worth waiting for even it takes lifetime. Her mom always set up her but she doesn't come and make the guy wait for so long.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

After work she stop in the park and sit on the bench. Earlier she buy a burger in the subway, when she was about to eat the burger a kid approach her and look at her food.

"Do you want some?" She ask and the kid nod. She gave it to the kid, the kid sit beside her and eat the burger.

"What is your name? Where is your parents?"

"I don't have a name and I don't have parents"

"Is that so?" Irene wants to bring the kid in an orphanage that will help him a lot.

They walk until they reach the orphanage, she brings the kid inside and sign a lot of papers.

"Be a good boy, okay?"

"Yes" The kid gave her a small piece of paper.

"What is this?"

"An old ajhumma gave that to me, if you wish something then it will grant your wish"

"Really?"

"Yes"

"Is this sort of magic? But I don't believe in this"

"You won't lose anything if you try" The kid said and went inside. Irene walk out of the orphanage looking at small piece of paper.

"Wish?"

"I wish...No.." She puts the it in her pocket and went her mom's restaurant.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"MOM!!" She called her mom.

"You're here? What about your work?" She saw her mom wiping the tables and she just help her mother clean.

"It finish so soon, I still to find more clients"

"Sit and I'll prepare you some"

She sit near the counter, she was just scrolling her phone and waited for the food.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

It was already evening when she went home, she helped her mother closed the restaurant. She was laying in her bed when she remembers the small piece of paper.

"Its not bad to try it"

INSTRUCTIONS: It only grants one full wish.

"One full wish?"

She close her eyes...."I wish I had true love"... she slowly open her eyes and nothing happens.

"What is this? nothing happens?" She let out a sigh, she put the paper in the side table and went to sleep.

Never she know, the paper glowed into gold and it pops into full gold dust.

IN DREAM:

Irene slowly open her eyes and she found an unfamiliar place.

"Where am I? Am I dreaming?" She found a lot of people, circling around a certain area. She went their and saw a gorgeous and charismatic woman.

"SEULGI MARRY ME!!!" The girl beside her shout, and Seulgi look at their direction and smiled. Irene felt her heart beats rapidly. When Seulgi went inside the hotel, the people left already. Irene was curious so she went inside the hotel and roams around. She found herself wearing casual clothes.

"This is not a dream" she mumbled.

She just roam around, it was very elegant and cozy hotel. She was already on the last floor and it was different from other floors. There is only one big room.

There were guards guarding and she walk out. "Why am I here?" She shook her head and went inside the elevator. When the elevator was about to close a hand stop it and it open again. It was Seulgi bringing foods and she was surprised.

"You! You are not allowed here!" Seulgi said

"Ah...uhm.. I got lost" Seulgi didn't believe her and pull her in her hotel room.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"I told you I got lost!!!" Irene says it for a hundred times and Seulgi still didn't believe her.

"You are the one of the paparazzi, aren't you?" Seulgi sit on the couch in front of her.

"I'M NOT!!!! I'm just a freelancer who offer services!!!"

"What's your name again?"

"IRENE BAE!" Irene exlaimed

"No need to shout like that" Seulgi said and call someone.

Few minutes later, Seulgi approach her and look at her head to toe. Irene covers herself.

"You're right, I'm sorry about that" Seulgi said and walk to the kitchen.

"So can I go home now?"

"No, you said you were a freelancer"

"Yes"

"Then I'll offer you something"

"What?"

"Be my model"

Irene was so surprised she run to the door, she thinks she will be sold to random people, the guards stop her and make her sit on the couch.

"Are you stupid? I'm not that type who sells out women. You will be the model for my painting"

"Huh? P...painting?"

"Yes, I really can't find anyone, since you are here already-"

"NO!" Irene cut her off. Irene was so determined, she is not gonna work with this person she just met.

"1 million won" Seulgi said

"No..not gonna reject that...deal"

"Deal" Seulgi smiled, they both shake their hands

END OF DREAM

Irene open her eyes, she quickly sit and look around,

"What was that? It was just a dream?? My 1 million won is a dream???"

"IRENE!!! YOU WILL BE LATE IN YOUR WORK!!!!" She heard her mom shout, when look at the clock hanging on the wall it was already 7 am.

"Oh sh*t" She quickly went to the bathroom.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Irene lazily walking outside the company and sit on the bench, she can't stop thinking about that dream and messes the work she do. Yeri, her friend approach her.

"Unnie? You look tired"

"I messed up"

"What?? You never messed up, what happened?"

"Yah Yeri, I dream of something" She quickly told Yeri about everything.

"That's weird" Yeri chuckled

"I told you, my one million is just a dream" Irene covers her face from disbelief. Yeri taps her back.

"Unnie, I have to go now" Yeri said and Irene just nod. Irene let out a sigh and stretched her arms. "Time to work!" She yell and went inside the company again.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A tiring day was done again, Irene lazily lay down on her bed and fell asleep quickly, she dream about it again.

IN DREAM:

"I'm here again??"

She found herself standing outside the hotel, she went inside and saw Seulgi talking to a desk clerk.

"Oh, you're here, that's good" Seulgi smirk

"Wait? What?" Seulgi grab her to the car and they went somewhere. "If you don't mind, where are you taking me?" She ask, she was not familiar with the place. She keeps looking outside.

"I told you, we have a contract"

"So my one million is not a dream?" Irene mumbled

"Dream?" Seulgi ask

"Nothing" Seulgi focus herself to drive,

"By the way, what are you?" Irene ask, she know that this was just her dream but something feels this is real.

"Me?? I'm Kang Seulgi, I'm a photographer, a painter and the owner of the hotel you've just trespass" Seulgi smirk

"I told you I was lost and just roam around,.... you're not a dream aren't you?"

"What are you even tallking, I'm not a dream but people think of me as a dream" Seulgi said and Irene reaction was speechless.

"YEHYEHYEH" Irene mumbled and heard Seulgi slightly laughing.

"How old are you?" Seulgi ask

"27" Irene said

"Ohhh, I'm 26" Seulgi smiled, and they become silent afterwards...

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

They arrive in a seashore.

"I don't know how to swim" Irene said but Seulgi was laughing at her.

"Why are you laughing?" she seriously ask

"You're not gonna swim but I'll be taking pictures of you" Seulgi laugh. Irene mentally slap her face, and close her eyes. She was dumbfounded.

"Let's go" They are both walking in the sand. Seulgi brings a camera.

"I need you to play around" Seulgi said and she was checking her camera.

"I'm not a kid!" Irene yell.

"Just do it" Seulgi said and Irene starts to run around the shore, Seulgi start to take pictures.

"Smile and laugh" Seulgi said

"I'm not crazy" Irene said, Seulgi was so stressed she massage her temple.

Irene suddenly throw a sand to her. And Irene laugh so hard. Irene feels she know Seulgi for a long time and Seulgi felt the same. It is somehow they met for a long time.

"Ahhh you want this game ha" Seulgi put her camera to safety, She picks a sand and throw it to Irene. Irene run to the sea and start splashing Seulgi.

"YAH!!YAHH!!!!!!" Seulgi eyes got hit. Irene quickly went to her and look her eyes. "Let me see" Irene was blowing at Seulgi eyes but Seulgi was just staring at her.

When Irene finish, they were just staring in each other's eyes. She can feel her heat beats so fast. "oh,, its fine already" Seulgi quickly look around.

Irene let out a sigh.. "This is just a dream Irene, this is just a dream" she keeps mumbling.

And she wake up in a reality, she stare at her clock. It was still 5 am,

"fate is so cruel, why does it need to be a dream." she thought

A/N: This just pop out in my mind and start writing it. I wish I can give this a happy ending hehe...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 511 30
Rendezvous. A story of two people who always find their way to each other, after an unexpected event happened.
13K 414 15
Let it be me. Another typical love story between two best friends. ;)
35.7K 1.3K 24
Second book of Seulrene Preview story is available at Seulrene one-shot collection so check it out to find out what will happen Please upvote and sha...
10.8K 439 15
My first attempt in writing a dark themed story, beware of the plot twist ^^ My first WenRene lead fanfic! 😊✌ - Simple things in life are bound to c...